Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thanking You!!

Woody1

After many years of much study, digging, prying and seeking for the one true Father and creator of mankind I do believe I have found him. He who hath fashioned us after his likeness our father En-Ki. Praise his name! I will serve with much joy and happiness that comes from the knowledge of my beginings, my roots, where I come from and why I am here. Finally! peace, tranquility and solice of mind. Enter into rest, I am at ease, now that I have found Him. En-Ki. I want to thank you for the warm welcome at the top of the page joyofsatan.org. My spirit compels me to post this thank you to you, because I really do! Feel Welcome thank you. G.Nichols

More than welcome! You are our brother. Hail to he who hath created
us, Satan Enki!

On 12/30/09, Woody <jerald_nichols2000@... wrote:
After many years of much study, digging, prying and seeking for the one true
Father and creator of mankind I do believe I have found him. He who hath
fashioned us after his likeness our father En-Ki. Praise his name! I will
serve with much joy and happiness that comes from the knowledge of my
beginings, my roots, where I come from and why I am here. Finally! peace,
tranquility and solice of mind. Enter into rest, I am at ease, now that I
have found Him. En-Ki. I want to thank you for the warm welcome at the top
of the page joyofsatan.org. My spirit compels me to post this thank you to
you, because I really do! Feel Welcome thank you. G.Nichols

WElcome, brother!

HAIL TO OUR FATHER, LUCIFER.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Woody" <jerald_nichols2000@... wrote:

After many years of much study, digging, prying and seeking for the one true Father and creator of mankind I do believe I have found him. He who hath fashioned us after his likeness our father En-Ki. Praise his name! I will serve with much joy and happiness that comes from the knowledge of my beginings, my roots, where I come from and why I am here. Finally! peace, tranquility and solice of mind. Enter into rest, I am at ease, now that I have found Him. En-Ki. I want to thank you for the warm welcome at the top of the page joyofsatan.org. My spirit compels me to post this thank you to you, because I really do! Feel Welcome thank you. G.Nichols

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back