Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

telekenisis success!!!

firebird894

Very exited I DID IT!!! Ok it was only a small thing, a very light peice of plastic on a pin, I found I could influence the movement and stop it most times from hitting my fingers, I moved my fingers further away and used my eyes I got to where I could see a very faint feild around the plastic and by looking at it could will it to stop, turn, etc one thing though after only 10 minutes my eyes hurt, they started to sting I had to stop for a rest. I would caution against trying it until you feel confident with directing and feeling energy so you do not dissapoint yourself with failure too early on. And if your eyes start to hurt stop remember to blink and take a break don't over do it, many small successes will build confidence better. Another tip is keep your nose and mouth covered so you dont influence it with your breathe by accident and keep doors windows closed, no air con etc.

Hail Satan!!!

Cool firebird how long have you been practicing it? I've had some success with making a flame die down :) but not all the way out.

------------------------------
On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 1:20 PM EDT firebird894 wrote:

Very exited I DID IT!!! Ok it was only a small thing, a very light peice of plastic on a pin, I found I could influence the movement and stop it most times from hitting my fingers, I moved my fingers further away and used my eyes I got to where I could see a very faint feild around the plastic and by looking at it could will it to stop, turn, etc one thing though after only 10 minutes my eyes hurt, they started to sting I had to stop for a rest. I would caution against trying it until you feel confident with directing and feeling energy so you do not dissapoint yourself with failure too early on. And if your eyes start to hurt stop remember to blink and take a break don't over do it, many small successes will build confidence better. Another tip is keep your nose and mouth covered so you dont influence it with your breathe by accident and keep doors windows closed, no air con etc.

Hail Satan!!!

<td val[/IMG]That is exciting thanks for sharing.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] telekenisis success!!!
Sent: Sat, Jul 28, 2012 5:20:47 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Very exited I DID IT!!! Ok it was only a small thing, a very light peice of plastic on a pin, I found I could influence the movement and stop it most times from hitting my fingers, I moved my fingers further away and used my eyes I got to where I could see a very faint feild around the plastic and by looking at it could will it to stop, turn, etc one thing though after only 10 minutes my eyes hurt, they started to sting I had to stop for a rest. I would caution against trying it until you feel confident with directing and feeling energy so you do not dissapoint yourself with failure too early on. And if your eyes start to hurt stop remember to blink and take a break don't over do it, many small successes will build confidence better. Another tip is keep your nose and mouth covered so you dont influence it with your breathe by accident and keep doors windows closed, no air con etc.

Hail Satan!!!

[/TD]

That was my first attempt in a long time I had only had success with those computer programs where you move a needle from one side of the screen to the other before I had an urge to do it, learning to follow those urges more.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Cool firebird how long have you been practicing it? I've had some success with making a flame die down :) but not all the way out.

------------------------------
On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 1:20 PM EDT firebird894 wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

The hardest thing about it is pushing the mind past that hurdle of what is possible. Effecting a solid object not connected to you I have seen video of other people do it, and thought... its a trick, its the wind, an air current that rational side would kick in and not believe it. Now even while I was doing it I was worried about air currents, I covered my face, made sure the door was shut and kept my hands around it cupped to block any air lol and it span faster. I took my hands away and it kept moving but slower. It did have some movement of its own being a light object tiny air currents and on a small balance point, what the objective was to influence the direction and speed of that movement. I think this is the easiest way to start. The anti programing on our brains is a real pain in the ass to get through but we can all do it. Now it is practice and pushing the mind further each time. Big thing too is power meditation straight after you need to do extra if you are going to try this and really pump yourself up I felt like I was also wasting a lot of energy in my attempts aswell some of it was doing what I wanted a lot was just leaving me and doing nothing, so need to do power meditation afterward, in time my goal is to waste less and less so it takes less to do the job.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

That is exciting thanks for sharing.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Lucky you, keep on brother you are really geting there. Hail Satan and the gods of hell.

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, July 28, 2012 5:20:47 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [HellsArmy666] telekenisis success!!!

Hail Satan!!!

Wow cool, can't wait till I get a handle at that. Congrats brother. I hope this continues and you can move larger things, that'll make things easier for you.

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

I don't want to be a killjoy, but don't share more in the future. Like when you will be able to close the windows. Yes this is possible too. There are countless stalkers, infiltrators and kikes here. Always remember that these powers are only believed to exist in fairytales by most. Or movies. Or that they don't exist at all. Every siddhi that shows up through meditation, keep it to yourself. The most powerful of our people never talk about it. Be aware that physically, it sets one in danger.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Actually got really angry when I first read your reply which was childish of me so I closed the page and went away to sleep on it. I have been having a lot of strange outbursts lately of deep anger over little things that shouldnt worry me but do and later I feel ridiculous. I know you mean well and I can see what you mean now and I appreciate you told me this I was on such a high I barely thought about that. I don't want to live in paranoia but thats the way the world is still. It was my hope it would give some struggling confidence I know I used to wonder about it, can't lie it fascinates me what the mind can do. I will take your advice however.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

I don't want to be a killjoy, but don't share more in the future. Like when you will be able to close the windows. Yes this is possible too. There are countless stalkers, infiltrators and kikes here. Always remember that these powers are only believed to exist in fairytales by most. Or movies. Or that they don't exist at all. Every siddhi that shows up through meditation, keep it to yourself. The most powerful of our people never talk about it. Be aware that physically, it sets one in danger.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Yes I'm aware that I may anger some people, because they don't try to see that my objective is to protect others and myself. You will soon advance. If in less than one year you do this, what in more years? You will do a lot more. So much more that assholes here will want you dead. So its better that they should never know about it. If you have this paranoia, I had this too and I know how to combat it. Inhale earth and the air element. Then inhale quitessence. Do this once a day or in 3 days. You will notice instant changes in your mentality. I know that most people aim to prove that they are more intelligent, excerscise dominion or whatever else their dirty mind has as a need, on others. I am not in for this. I find this abominational. Neither I'm here to compare with others and pretend to be a knowing authority that I'm not, neither an all knowing person. What I know though and this is from experience, there are countless stalkers and people that want you to never advance. I'm saying this because you will and becaue you have a strong spirit.

Not to hurt your feelings. You may take this as you desire, this is not a command, and even if I did 'command' you in anyway, remember I'm not Satan and that we bow to fucking none. Just be careful, for yourself. People who give advice to others are hated, mainly because sometimes this advice is right and the mind is prone to self-destruction and self-blame. Thus at one point one enters a state like "I KNOW MY SHIT BETTER THAN YOU" and will neglect everything in their path. This sets someone for more damnation. The key is balance. Don't be hooked on what I say. Rather trust yourself. But sometimes, when one feels strange, some common sense has to be shared.

Sorry if I did offend you.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Actually got really angry when I first read your reply which was childish of me so I closed the page and went away to sleep on it. I have been having a lot of strange outbursts lately of deep anger over little things that shouldnt worry me but do and later I feel ridiculous. I know you mean well and I can see what you mean now and I appreciate you told me this I was on such a high I barely thought about that. I don't want to live in paranoia but thats the way the world is still. It was my hope it would give some struggling confidence I know I used to wonder about it, can't lie it fascinates me what the mind can do. I will take your advice however.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Not your fault I could feel myself boiling over inside for a bit already some days it dosn't take much had emotions comming up in me I never knew I had, I found on days like that I do best to just turn everything off shut the door and just let it out, then try to meditate and sleep I usually feel a lot better once I wake up. I guess I wasn't angry at you for what you said, I was angry because what you said is true maybe it was a release I needed to have.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Yes I'm aware that I may anger some people, because they don't try to see that my objective is to protect others and myself. You will soon advance. If in less than one year you do this, what in more years? You will do a lot more. So much more that assholes here will want you dead. So its better that they should never know about it. If you have this paranoia, I had this too and I know how to combat it. Inhale earth and the air element. Then inhale quitessence. Do this once a day or in 3 days. You will notice instant changes in your mentality. I know that most people aim to prove that they are more intelligent, excerscise dominion or whatever else their dirty mind has as a need, on others. I am not in for this. I find this abominational. Neither I'm here to compare with others and pretend to be a knowing authority that I'm not, neither an all knowing person. What I know though and this is from experience, there are countless stalkers and people that want you to never advance. I'm saying this because you will and becaue you have a strong spirit.

Not to hurt your feelings. You may take this as you desire, this is not a command, and even if I did 'command' you in anyway, remember I'm not Satan and that we bow to fucking none. Just be careful, for yourself. People who give advice to others are hated, mainly because sometimes this advice is right and the mind is prone to self-destruction and self-blame. Thus at one point one enters a state like "I KNOW MY SHIT BETTER THAN YOU" and will neglect everything in their path. This sets someone for more damnation. The key is balance. Don't be hooked on what I say. Rather trust yourself. But sometimes, when one feels strange, some common sense has to be shared.

Sorry if I did offend you.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back