Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Suicide

As in punish, I mean assign the lower levels of god hood to you. I do believe there are levels of god hood in his domain.
On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 4:21 PM, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Satan will not punish anyone... -_-Dude, if you don't know anything about this subject, better not to respond at all!

If you commit suicide, this action will haunt you to your next life as well. If you don't face your problems now, then in next life you'll have the same, if not worse problems than you did in this life. Do you think dying solves anything? It does not.You need to grow some balls and deal with your problems. What do you think is going to come out of you posting this here?

Στις 11:17 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 6 Απριλίου 2015, ο/η "david poston dvdposton@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

1) Satan does not like suicide and will punish any one who does it.
On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 9:06 PM, r2salzbusiness@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  So I'm gonna commit suicide in a couple of days and I was just wondering, does anyone have anything to tell me before I go.

Thanks sorry I'm an idiot.
On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 7:24 AM, david poston dvdposton@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  As in punish, I mean assign the lower levels of god hood to you. I do believe there are levels of god hood in his domain.
On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 4:21 PM, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Satan will not punish anyone... -_-Dude, if you don't know anything about this subject, better not to respond at all!

If you commit suicide, this action will haunt you to your next life as well. If you don't face your problems now, then in next life you'll have the same, if not worse problems than you did in this life. Do you think dying solves anything? It does not.You need to grow some balls and deal with your problems. What do you think is going to come out of you posting this here?

Στις 11:17 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 6 Απριλίου 2015, ο/η "david poston dvdposton@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 9:06 PM, r2salzbusiness@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  So I'm gonna commit suicide in a couple of days and I was just wondering, does anyone have anything to tell me before I go.

Father Satan DOES NOT assign lower levels just because you commited suicide. What kinda logic is that..?

Furthermore, to the person who posted this. If you want to commit suicide, then why did you even begin on this path?

When you start something you finish it! You have any idea the kinda shit I have been through? Things that would break the human psyche in two and then rearrange it into complete insanity.

What point is there in starting if you're not going to see something all the way through?

Have some pride. Get offa your GODDAMN ASS and do something.

You cause things to happen to the environment.  The environment doesn't cause things to happen to you.  You fucked everything up?  Have you looked around the world and seen the fucking retarded ass worthless, scumbag people out there?  Go take a look.  Then find the pieces of shit pushing that on you.  Bring a bat.  

---In [email protected], <way_seeker666@... wrote :

What does Satan think of this?
What do you think he would do if I were to off myself?
I see no other way out of the mess I'm in, I can't live for myself and just lost the last thing keeping me hanging on. I feel this is all I can do to finish off my 24 years of fucking everything up.

Never say sorry. I think I could had worded my statement, in the first post, better.
On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 7:38 AM, Akoda Ali Bey r2salzbusiness@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Thanks sorry I'm an idiot.
On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 7:24 AM, david poston dvdposton@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

God hood is what we all are looking for. If I could commit suicide and get to the same plane of god hood as you, than what's keeping people from committing suicide to get there faster? All I am saying is if you commit suicide, Satan will resend(as in reborn) for you to relive your life over in order to unto what it was to cause you to commit suicide in the first place. We all have programs. If you have programs and can't cope with them, just ask for help. Satan will show the way. 
On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 8:25 PM, descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Father Satan DOES NOT assign lower levels just because you commited suicide. What kinda logic is that..?

Furthermore, to the person who posted this. If you want to commit suicide, then why did you even begin on this path?

When you start something you finish it! You have any idea the kinda shit I have been through? Things that would break the human psyche in two and then rearrange it into complete insanity.

What point is there in starting if you're not going to see something all the way through?

Have some pride. Get offa your GODDAMN ASS and do something.

r2salz,You're stronger than you know. Find that strength within yourself, don't give up, and carry on. Take it day by day, or hour by hour if need be. Take it from me; I tried to commit suicide many, many times in the past. I'm still here because the Gods wanted me here. They want you here too.
Once you overcome the urge to take your own life, life DOES get better. Write things down in your journal, good things, whether to do with Satan, Satanism, your life, etc. And look back on these entries when times get tough. They will encourage and strengthen you, and let you know that better days are ahead.Good luck. Hail Satan!

On Monday, April 6, 2015 9:53 AM, "r2salzbusiness@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I won't say anything anymore, the troll is gone.
On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 4:48 PM, Akoda Ali Bey <r2salzbusiness@... wrote:
Hey man don't judge me. I'm said I'm sorry. I know who I am. You can't blame me for not wanting to be down here. I found a little bit of power to get me through for now but hey man take it or leave it.
On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 1:59 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  r2salz,You're stronger than you know. Find that strength within yourself, don't give up, and carry on. Take it day by day, or hour by hour if need be. Take it from me; I tried to commit suicide many, many times in the past. I'm still here because the Gods wanted me here. They want you here too.
Once you overcome the urge to take your own life, life DOES get better. Write things down in your journal, good things, whether to do with Satan, Satanism, your life, etc. And look back on these entries when times get tough. They will encourage and strengthen you, and let you know that better days are ahead.Good luck. Hail Satan!

On Monday, April 6, 2015 9:53 AM, "r2salzbusiness@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hello.
Why Satan need dead warrior? He don't. It is not ok for your own simple problems. If someone is torturing you then yes you can end suffer.But if it is for your own little reason. Then  No. 
Try grab on in life..
Hail Satan!Hail Lilith!Hail Marchosias!
-SS Todyy666

On Saturday, August 12, 2017 6:41 AM, "bm4o3oe2nv4gyvtsocibgc7rubtcbprltxensphk@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Is suicide ok.

NO! That's<[/IMG] how you succu[/IMG]NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR LIFE[/B]. There is always a way, as the Gods are looking from above. YOU, have the potential to be SOMETHING GREAT, to build greatness. NEVER GIVE YOUR LIFE UP! 

<b [/IMG]In the name of the Gods, in the name of Satan![/B]
We will shout SIEG HEIL for every victory, either personal or collective, as spiritual satanist! We will never surrender to the enemy. Fight until the last breath.

HAIL SATAN!AVE SATANAS!

On Saturday, August 12, 2017 6:40 AM, "bm4o3oe2nv4gyvtsocibgc7rubtcbprltxensphk@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Is suicide ok.

First of all, affirmations DO work. If you keep repeating to yourself that ''everything is crap'' then so it shall be. the stronger you are the more potently they will work. Make sure you're doing your meditations and AoP. They really do help a lot with depression and such.

YOU ARE A SATANIST... You literally have the potential power to bring just about anything into your life. Make your life into anything you want. Happiness, love, whatever you wish. Just keep going, keep meditating and do workings to better your situation. Things will work out, believe me

Secondly (and this may sound a bit... let's say morbid, I guess? If 'morbid' is the right word?)

Let's say this depression... !Keep in mind never to own it! Don't every say ''YOUR'' depression, sickness etc.

Anyway...

Let's say you off yourself now.. You will then (if dedicated) be taken to hell where you'll be safe until you reincarnate. Now, you will be born again in a while... Then the depression comes back again... You off yourself again, be taken to hell and then born again in time. Rinse and repeat. Death really is worthless and meaningless to a satanist.  A Waste of time. You could keep killing yourself over and over and over again, destroying your natal chart in the process, no doubt. Making it worse each go 'round

Or...

Or, you could say: ''Enough!'' and take you life into your on hands. Stop letting petty emotions like sadness and depression stop you.. I've learned from my on long experience that a person is sad/depressed AS LONG AS THEY WANT TO BE. You could cure this depression in a day, hell in a few hours if we're being realistic. In the end you are sad because YOU WANT to be sad. Even if it is deep in the subconscious. And it can be fixed like switching on the lights. You just have to be willful enough.

Sadness, like all things negative, can be banished if you are willful enough AND YOU ARE! Or, you know... you could kill yourself, be born again, kill yourself, born again. And go through exactly the same thing as right now and you wouldn't even know it... Just say ''enough'' and make change. Satanists are the only people with the power to do so.

I know it may not seem like it, but I know depression, I know what it's like. That feeling like it's looming over you, I know sadness.. as does every satanist, in their own way. Some worse then others. But that doesn't matter, not really. It doesn't matter that some have it easier/harder than others. What matters is YOU. That *you* get through this, because when you do.. You will feel power like nothing else in this world. But you have to want to, even if that means you have to force yourself to want to..

And to be blunt here.. No amount of posts like yours will fix the situation. These questions you have, because in the end.. The only thing people in these groups can provide is moral support and meditation advice. You have to make the choice to keep going. You have to pick yourself up from the ground. And you will. Crying is pointless, sadness is pointless, depression is pointless. Live for yourself, not for others. And believe me I KNOW that that is hard. But it is just as hard as you make it..

In short - Killing yourself is pointless, because then you'll just be born again and go through this aaaaaall over again. You have to make the decision to stop that.

---In [email protected], <way_seeker666@... wrote :

What does Satan think of this?
What do you think he would do if I were to off myself?
I see no other way out of the mess I'm in, I can't live for myself and just lost the last thing keeping me hanging on. I feel this is all I can do to finish off my 24 years of fucking everything up.

Is there something I should expect after killing myself?
What does Father Satan think of suicide?

Scroll the message, there’s older msgs about suicide. Satanism does not support suicide. When you die, you stop evolving because you are no longer having a body. So why’d you want to kill yourselves? A healthy person would want to live and to advance. There’s a lot to learn and to do. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, October 22, 2017, 11:32 PM, Rúna Rha fmihaela27@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

When you kill yourself, and reincarnate, you will still have the problems of suicide come back up in each lifetime until you DEAL WITH IT. You aren't escaping your problems, because they will be here in your next lifetime until you face it, and yourself.
Even if you are hurting, have low self-esteem, talk to Satan and your Guardian Demon/ess. They will hear you. Do yoga and power meditations, everyday. Clean your aura and chakras at least twice daily. Examine your diet and your fluid (non-alcoholic) intake. Do you get enough exercise?
You have the power and the strength to turn your life around. Satan and the Gods of Hell help those who help themselves.
Or do you want to be a coward or weakling and wallow in self-pity and cry continually about it and do absolutely nothing and expect help when you won't even help yourself first?
This isn't Christianity, where one is encouraged to be a victim and sit there waiting for goodies and handouts from an invisible asshole in the sky.
Spiritual Satanism is for the strong, and we are the elite.
Cry if you must. But pick yourself up and see where you can turn your life around and deal with your problems. Whatever is out of your hands and control, accept it, deal with it, do your best in your given situation or ask Satan or your Guardian for help before it spirals out of control.
If you dedicated to Satan, you are here for a higher purpose. You are in his army now, here on Earth to do war against his enemies and help restore his kingdom on Earth.
Hail Satan.

On Sunday, October 22, 2017, 6:47:42 PM EDT, Little Wolf littlewolf.666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Scroll the message, there’s older msgs about suicide. Satanism does not support suicide. When you die, you stop evolving because you are no longer having a body. So why’d you want to kill yourselves? A healthy person would want to live and to advance. There’s a lot to learn and to do. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, October 22, 2017, 11:32 PM, Rúna Rha fmihaela27@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

If you commit suicide it will fucking suck and you will just reincarnate into a worse situation than you’re already in so don’t do it. This is a slap in the face to Satan in my opinion.
Satan shows us how to become spiritually perfect/immortal and free. With Satan and power meditations we heal ourselves from the inside out.
You need to open your chakras and work on them and begin doing Hatha and kundalini yoga daily.Work on your soul and use magick to make your life the way you want it. This is going to take time but it’s worth it. The point of Satanism is to escape the cycle of reincarnation/suffering and become an enlightened god. 
The throat chakra is the seat of emotions so you should work on that. Also depression is a symptom of low bio electricity so again just begin doing yoga and power meditation. The opening meditation for the crown chakra will induce bliss.

Open your chakras http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html
Opening the third eyehttps://m.youtube..com/watch?v=c3LDKRRazSI
Opening the crown https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yeoqsLgya84
Opening the throathttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vv4xAS4MLY
Opening the heart chakrahttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1lfdP9BwyHc
Opening the solar chakrahttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2MOCrTvlV3I
Opening the sacralhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YO4e9hZv22A
Opening the base chakrahttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R5IljeteL7k

Sent from my iPhone

Adding to magus!
"Pain is only temporary, everything gets better" just a sentence I can't seem to shake!?
Anyway guy we all have burdens! Don't think your alone in that!… some more so then others… but being here gives you the ability to fight back against those burdens and prepare yourself for a better tomorrow!… also! I would suggest you do a working with WUNJO to aid with how you feel!… if you can't… then just carriering a piece or few of rose quartz around with you can aid with the healing! But don't forget to cleanse and charge it!… you can charge it with your hearth chakra or during a waxing moon… but dong let too much sunlight come in contact it will cause it to fade!

Just take drop down into a light trance take 7 breaths if ultraviolet light and think tranquility… then ask your self something! You'll find this response will be your own and not of the enemy trying to get you to end your own life!

You can use the search function in the Joy of Satan Yahoo group (near the top of the screen) to find out past threads and posts about this. This topic has been covered many times.
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018, 9:40:58 AM EST, bm4o3oe2nv4gyvtsocibgc7rubtcbprltxensphk@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

What does Satan think about suicide?? 

FUCK OFF!! Do NOT listen to IT! Satan does NOT in ANY way promote suicide! Read and study the Joy of Satan website.

As said before, suicide will not solve anything. It doesn’t erase pain away. The cause of your suicide will persist until you deal with it.

There is no escape from the problems. Only dealing with them will solve things.

Satan doesn’t want his people to commit suicide.

This past week, an old friend of mine committed suicide, his loved ones and friends were devastated.

The thing is, if someone kills themselves, they have to remember that the soul reincarnates into another body, and they will most likely be reincarnated and experience the same problem that made them kill themselves but Probably a few times Worse.
The above and they will be back at square one and they will have to find Satan and the gods all over again as well.

So is it really worth killing your self(which will suck, and will also devastate your loved ones as well) and being reincarnated into the same thing but probably worse?

Satan and the gods taught humanity how to burn our karma with the spiritual practices as well as ascend to higher states of understanding, ability and perfection.
With power meditation, we heal from the inside out and practicing and applying magick for our goals, we can accomplish them.

Yes, I know life can get hard and we can experience some really unpleasant things, some to the extreme but wouldn’t it be better to overcome these things. Because when you “bounce back” it will feel so good, and your struggle will have made you stronger.

Sent from my iPhone

Don't come here talking about this.

Do you think you're the only one! We have all thought that ( in our ignorant past).

Get with the truth and save yourself.

Get with Satan; He will save you!

Only if I'm depressed
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 1:08 PM, red and black allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Satan doesn’t want his people to commit suicide.

This past week, an old friend of mine committed suicide, his loved ones and friends were devastated.

The thing is, if someone kills themselves, they have to remember that the soul reincarnates into another body, and they will most likely be reincarnated and experience the same problem that made them kill themselves but Probably a few times Worse.
The above and they will be back at square one and they will have to find Satan and the gods all over again as well.

So is it really worth killing your self(which will suck, and will also devastate your loved ones as well) and being reincarnated into the same thing but probably worse?

Satan and the gods taught humanity how to burn our karma with the spiritual practices as well as ascend to higher states of understanding, ability and perfection.
With power meditation, we heal from the inside out and practicing and applying magick for our goals, we can accomplish them.

Yes, I know life can get hard and we can experience some really unpleasant things, some to the extreme but wouldn’t it be better to overcome these things. Because when you “bounce back” it will feel so good, and your struggle will have made you stronger.

Sent from my iPhone

Better to man up and change it with meditations that will stop those weak thoughts than plan to do so.I almost killed myself a bunch of times out of depression and obvious reasons(SORRY FOR THAT) and all I had to just do is to void meditate, accept the facts and change your situation around no matter what. It's funny if you turn that suicidal thoughts around for planning to become better yourself, so you won't have to go back to that darkness since you have a reason why. At least learn how to draw or program like I do. Or maybe, focus on becoming a god or just being more powerful continuously. Ending your life is actually stupid if we know magick.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 10:40 PM, bm4o3oe2nv4gyvtsocibgc7rubtcbprltxensphk@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   What does Satan think about suicide?? 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back