Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Suicide

Don't do that it's the enemy they like to get inside your head listen when I was younger I tried it myself on multiple occasions I know what it may seem like now but when you pull threw it it feels so much better then just letting go of life yea we have more then one but why not make this present life the best as possible if you wanna talk we all or just me will listen we are all here for you 

On Sep 13, 2013, at 6:58 PM, <adelrik11@... wrote:
  Hi, i want to kill myself, any idea what will happen? and what's the quickest and less painful way?

same here, im planning to jump off a bridge but i advise you get help , im gonna talk to my therapist
On Sep 14, 2013 5:54 PM, "Brandon Siddens" <brandon.siddens15@... wrote:

Don't do that it's the enemy they like to get inside your head listen when I was younger I tried it myself on multiple occasions I know what it may seem like now but when you pull threw it it feels so much better then just letting go of life yea we have more then one but why not make this present life the best as possible if you wanna talk we all or just me will listen we are all here for you 

Hi, i want to kill myself, any idea what will happen? and what's the quickest and less painful way?

As sick of them as you are. Telling someone to go kill themselves is a quick way to get a group shut down. They will often use this tactic of 'inaporpriate content' to get these groups shut down. So keep this in mind.
-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

DO IT!! i'm sick of these goat-damned trolls...
On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Abelardo Newingham <d.newingham@... wrote:

Go be a troll somewhere else
On Sep 13, 2013, at 3:58 PM, <adelrik11@... wrote:

A lot of people want to kill themselves. This society is not healthy to the human psyche and causes such problems in people. You should not kill yourself because it will suck. You won't get anything you wanted and you will get to wander around in the same state you are now on the astral to you are reborn into a new body and have to deal with the same shit plus due to karmic issues again and again.  So just buckle down and deal with now and be free of it later. Start a daily power meditation program:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/206  Many people experience problems in this life that originated in a past life. The
next meditation and Sanskrit word of power can be used for liberating the soul
from being stuck in certain situations and being bound in different ways and in
riding one of energies from the past which are proving to be an obstacle in this
lifetime.

As I wrote before, one's present love life can be wrecked and/or even
non-existent because of commitments made in one's past life or even lives. This
is one of the worst and most powerful, as it often involves sexual orgasm, and
love is one of the most potent of human emotions. Many fall deeply in love with
another person and vow to 'be together with the other person forever.' Often
these vows, whether verbal or unspoken manifest during love making and sexual
orgasm, which gives them extra power. The result is because one is not at full
power and many other things of life and destiny, fate intervenes and the loved
one may not reincarnate into the same future life/lives, but the vow still
remains. In order to have any decent love life in this present life, the
vow/energy on the soul must be successfully removed.

The same can be said in regards to poverty. This is a total game, enforced by
the xian churches for one and all of the so-called 'religions' which have been
corrupted with judeo/xian FILTH, that preach and indoctrinate their victims into
accepting and believing that 'poverty is a virtue' which is a total crock of
shit, obviously. The game is further played in that these institutions then have
a front as 'charitable organizations.' The victim [as is always with these
JEWISH programs and games for Gentiles] damns his/herself into a lifetime or
even many lifetimes of poverty, so that all wealth and power can be safely and
securely kept in the hands of the jews.
Quotes from the jewish talumd:

Seph. Jp., 92, 1: 'God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood
of all nations.'

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348: 'All property of other nations belongs
to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without
any scruples.'

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156: "When a Jew has a Gentile in his
clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn
deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile,
according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full
right to seize it."

The above then becomes a self-perpetuating vicious cycle, and victims are then
fooled into believing that 'Christian Charity' is something postive that 'helps
the poor' and those who are suffering because of money issues. Truth be known,
no different from the jews who CREATE the problems in the first place, then they
are the ones who OFFER THE SOLUTIONS - THEIR SOLUTIONS to the very problems THEY
created in the first place.

The endless list goes on and on, from astral bindings and much more to include
here, but you get the general idea. I also want to add- one only has to
understand the jews and what they are and HOW they work to fully understand the
enemy greys, reptilians and related angelic filth. What the jews do, these
entities do on a larger level, like the psychic attacks and intrusiveness- not
much different from how the indoctrinated xians relentlessly attack others and
push their xian filth.

XIAN MIND CONTROL

One technique xians have used for centuries is that of mind control. Those who
attend xian services or masses subject themselves to being programmed. One
naturally becomes bored and begins mindlessly daydreaming, or even half-nodding
off to sleep. This is when one is most susceptible to their subconscious mind
being programmed. This is even worse for in the case of small children and even
babies whose minds are open and susceptible. In colonial times, church masses
lasted all day long. The church usher would carry a long steel pole with a ball
at the tip to crack those who nodded off on the head. Church attendance was
compulsory, resulting in fines or public humiliation such as confinement to the
stocks for a specified period of time if one did not comply. All of this is a
conspiracy. The xian church masses and services are meant to be boring in order
to induce a passive and receptive state of mind where one can be programmed
without their knowledge.
Those who control the xian program know all about the mind and how to program
the populace. They are nothing but a bunch of the worst criminals. All of this
is done deliberately to create a slave state. The slave state is the goal of
xianity. The xians who walk around with the pasty artificial smiles as though in
a trance are those who continuously subject themselves to this indoctrination.
More and more church attendance and reinforcement turns them into conditioned
robots. This is one reason many who are in the process of breaking away from
xianity have a hard time, experience confusion and sometimes fear. People are
unaware they are actually being hypnotized. Studying the truth will eventually
result in deprogramming one's mind. The fear, doubt, and confusion will
eventually give way to reason.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ntrol.html

Ok, so here is the meditation:
Begin at the waning part of a full moon [from the full to the new phase], a full
Satanic rosary should be said, vibrating the word 'MUNKA' 108 times. YOU MUST DO
THIS FOR FORTY DAYS STRAIGHT WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN THE DAYS!
This is pronounced 'MMUUUUUU-NNNN-YAH-KAH.' I can't put in the Sanskrit
lettering here as the yahoo does not support this font. The 'N' is like the
Spanish Enyay. The above example for the pronunciation is 100% correct and works
wonders.

For using Runes:
URUZ, AUROCHS
Anglo-Saxon: UR
Germanic: Uraz (Uruz)
Gothic: Urus
Norse: Ur
Anglo-Saxon: Ur
Icelandic: Ur
Norwegian: Ur

OR

ANSUZ (God) [Always remember the code-word and true meaning for 'God' is one's
self]
Germanic: Aza (Ansuz)
Gothic: Ansus
Norse: Óss, Áss
Anglo-Saxon: Aesc, (Os, Ac)
Icelandic: Óss, Áss
Norwegian: As

See
http://www.666blacksun.com/Runes/Futhark.html

When you are finished with the vibration, you need to do your affirmation for 9
times. 9 is the number of endings for workings like this.
For example: Engulf yourself in white-gold light like the sun and affirm:
'I am totally and completely free from [whatever is binding or hindering you].

Another one, for a hampered love life:
'I am totally and completely free and absolved from any and all former vows and
ties regarding my love life and extending into past lives.' 'I am now totally
free to have a happy and fulfilling love relationship with whomever I
consciously desire in my present life right now.'

Positive indications that the above working is doing its job is seeing the wings
of your soul manifest spontaneously during the working. The wings of the soul
are symbolic of spiritual freedom and power.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:42:20 AM
Subject: RE: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Suicide
  As sick of them as you are. Telling someone to go kill themselves is a quick way to get a group shut down. They will often use this tactic of 'inaporpriate content' to get these groups shut down. So keep this in mind.
-En Haradren Amlug.
--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:DO IT!! i'm sick of these goat-damned trolls...
On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Abelardo Newingham <d.newingham@... wrote:

Go be a troll somewhere else On Sep 13, 2013, at 3:58 PM, <adelrik11@... wrote:

There are some people who like to randomly go acuse people of being trolls, instead of going on the groups and doing that, go on the groups and actually HELP people and LEARN. Now how do you know he's trolling? Satan told me before, when I got pissed at all the people saying "how can I sell my soul to Satan?", he said With proper guidance and dedication, look at where they'll be in 4 years. Know that these people ARE worthy.adelrik11, Don's reply should help.
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 5:21 AM
   For real, the amount of troll-stink in this message is unbelievable to get it down my throat.   --- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

"Satan told me" what are you talking about? I have seen this type of tactic being used  before. "He said" this and that. Are you trying to be a spokesperson? 

There are some people who like to randomly go acuse people of being trolls, instead of going on the groups and doing that, go on the groups and actually HELP people and LEARN. Now how do you know he's trolling? Satan told me before, when I got pissed at all the people saying "how can I sell my soul to Satan?", he said With proper guidance and dedication, look at where they'll be in 4 years. Know that these people ARE worthy.adelrik11, Don's reply should help.
   For real, the amount of troll-stink in this message is unbelievable to get it down my throat.   --- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

's possibo communicate to the gods when you're astrally open enough you know? Hundreds of us have, it's not being a spokesperson.
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 9:46 AM
Subject: RE: Re: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Suicide
   "Satan told me" what are you talking about? I have seen this type of tactic being used  before. "He said" this and that. Are you trying to be a spokesperson? 
--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:There are some people who like to randomly go acuse people of being trolls, instead of going on the groups and doing that, go on the groups and actually HELP people and LEARN. Now how do you know he's trolling? Satan told me before, when I got pissed at all the people saying "how can I sell my soul to Satan?", he said With proper guidance and dedication, look at where they'll be in 4 years. Know that these people ARE worthy.adelrik11, Don's reply should help.

I have found every time I tried and failed, I was glad for the happier and good things that came afterwards. Just stay strong, don't give into it. With help (professional and/or from friends and close family), and your strength and determination, you can overcome this. I did, I know you can too.
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 8:12:47 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Suicide

same here, im planning to jump off a bridge but i advise you get help , im gonna talk to my therapist

It's good you're going to see a therapist. Please don't jump off a bridge. If you survive you may be in a wheelchair for the rest of your life or for a very long time. 

Dude suicide is the last thing you should do(or even THINK about it) unless you are going to face torture or worse. Trust me, its not worth itSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: <adelrik11@... Sender: [email protected] Date: 13 Sep 2013 15:57:44 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Suicide
  I will kill myself, do you guys have an idea of what will happen? and what's the quickest and less painful methods?

Do you really think that i am going to believe what you state it? "Satan told me". Do you think that this is kind of fucking Church? Trolls here have come just like that. You remind of the old Aldric that came just like that. Same old tactic. Same B.S. 
What is this? Am i defying the 10,000 year old Greek philosopher's post online?   

's possibo communicate to the gods when you're astrally open enough you know? Hundreds of us have, it's not being a spokesperson.
--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:There are some people who like to randomly go acuse people of being trolls, instead of going on the groups and doing that, go on the groups and actually HELP people and LEARN. Now how do you know he's trolling? Satan told me before, when I got pissed at all the people saying "how can I sell my soul to Satan?", he said With proper guidance and dedication, look at where they'll be in 4 years. Know that these people ARE worthy.adelrik11, Don's reply should help.

troolllll

On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 3:05 PM, <mysterthecreator@... wrote:
  Dude suicide is the last thing you should do(or even THINK about it) unless you are going to face torture or worse. Trust me, its not worth itSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr> From: <adelrik11@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: 13 Sep 2013 15:57:44 -0700To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Suicide
  I will kill myself, do you guys have an idea of what will happen? and what's the quickest and less painful methods?

Yeah I'm seeing my therapist today
On Sep 15, 2013 11:25 AM, "Magus Immortalis" <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
  It's good you're going to see a therapist. Please don't jump off a bridge. If you survive you may be in a wheelchair for the rest of your life or for a very long time. 
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Do not do th[/IMG]</var> 

Hello,
Even though i have the idea that i might be talking to a complete troller i will take your post seriously.
Why you want to do something like that? If you have any sickness or anything incurable ask one of the Demons of Father Satan that master in healing to help you and tell them that you will do what is necessary to pay them back in whichever way you can.
If you do not have money just do the proper rune affirmations and continue empowering yourself and problem, solved.
For any other problem that you might not know the answer feel free to write the question here.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Whilst your argument would usually work in the case of somone saying "Satan told me this is right, so you have to believe me other wise you're an infiltrator". It dosn't work in this case, where he said 'Satan told me this advice'.
It has nothing to do with him 'preaching' and trying to back it up by saying 'Satan told him'. It is valuable advice, and should be noted by everyone. I have had the same lesson from the Gods too.
We are aloud to talk to the Gods and Satan, and they do give us good advice, and there is nothing wrong with sharing that. And it shouldn't be taken immediatly as someone trying to enforce their views simply because they said "Satan told me". You're taking this way out of context. If you actually read over what he said Satan told him, maybe you'd understand clearer. So stop it with this noncence and finger pointing.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Do you really think that i am going to believe what you state it? "Satan told me". Do you think that this is kind of fucking Church? Trolls here have come just like that. You remind of the old Aldric that came just like that. Same old tactic. Same B.S. 

That's awesome it's good you aren't I hope it works out ok. Things get harder before they get better I've been their. All of us are here to help as well. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 15, 2013, at 1:27 PM, Rebecca Martin <rebeccamartin12678@... wrote:
  Yeah I'm seeing my therapist today On Sep 15, 2013 11:25 AM, "Magus Immortalis" <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

I beg of you, do not do this! For one one thing, it is not the Satanic
way and is, in my opinion, just stupid and cowardly. For another, if
you kill yourself, you will just be reincarnated right back into a
similar or identical situation and perhaps just end up doing the same
thing all over again. So yeah, very fucking stupid! Be fucking strong,
not weak! Face this! Be a proud child of Satan! Look man, i know life
gets really, really shitty and bad at times. but nothing, I repeat,
nothing, is worth taking your own life over! Do not fucking do it!
Besides, you are no good to our Father, Satan, if you are fucking
dead.

On 9/15/13, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
I have found every time I tried and failed, I was glad for the happier and
good things that came afterwards. Just stay strong, don't give into it. With
help (professional and/or from friends and close family), and your strength
and determination, you can overcome this. I did, I know you can too.

same here, im planning to jump off a bridge but i advise you get help , im
gonna talk to my therapist
On Sep 14, 2013 5:54 PM, "Brandon Siddens" <brandon.siddens15@...
wrote:

Don't do that it's the enemy they like to get inside your head listen when
I was younger I tried it myself on multiple occasions I know what it may
seem like now but when you pull threw it it feels so much better then just
letting go of life yea we have more then one but why not make this present
life the best as possible if you wanna talk we all or just me will listen
we are all here for you

Hi, i want to kill myself, any idea what will happen? and what's the
quickest and less painful way?

The statements attributed to Satan. Myself I have never been told such which is fine. But outside the name put to the claim. Its been my own personal opinion and should be common sense to those who take the time to meditate upon it. The why should be obvious.
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 11:35:36 PM
Subject: RE: RE: Re: Re: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Suicide
  Whilst your argument would usually work in the case of somone saying "Satan told me this is right, so you have to believe me other wise you're an infiltrator". It dosn't work in this case, where he said 'Satan told me this advice'.
It has nothing to do with him 'preaching' and trying to back it up by saying 'Satan told him'. It is valuable advice, and should be noted by everyone. I have had the same lesson from the Gods too.
We are aloud to talk to the Gods and Satan, and they do give us good advice, and there is nothing wrong with sharing that. And it shouldn't be taken immediatly as someone trying to enforce their views simply because they said "Satan told me". You're taking this way out of context. If you actually read over what he said Satan told him, maybe you'd understand clearer. So stop it with this noncence and finger pointing.

-En Haradren Amlug.
--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote: Do you really think that i am going to believe what you state it? "Satan told me". Do you think that this is kind of fucking Church? Trolls here have come just like that. You remind of the old Aldric that came just like that. Same old tactic. Same B.S. 

Why are you guys responding to this person.He/she is a kike troll spy on here.Watch out.

Lets be honest here you or anyone else who called this person a troll don't have proof.
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 9:12:15 PM
  troolllllOn Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 3:05 PM, <mysterthecreator@... wrote:
  Dude suicide is the last thing you should do(or even THINK about it) unless you are going to face torture or worse. Trust me, its not worth itSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you! From: <adelrik11@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: 13 Sep 2013 15:57:44 -0700To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Suicide

Adelric... Aldaric? That one of the fishyface?

The resemblance here is too obvious, but sometimes cunning lies in simplicity.

Newer people won't know who Aldaric is and older ones may ignore it.

HS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Lets be honest here you or anyone else who called this person a troll don't have proof.

troolllll

Dude suicide is the last thing you should do(or even THINK about it) unless you are going to face torture or worse. Trust me, its not worth it
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: 13 Sep 2013 15:57:44 -0700
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Suicide

Don't do it. It won't solve your problems, and your family and friends will suffer from your loss.

--- In [email protected], <stygian.shadowcreeper@... wrote:

Adelric... Aldaric? That one of the fishyface?

The resemblance here is too obvious, but sometimes cunning lies in simplicity.

Newer people won't know who Aldaric is and older ones may ignore it.

HS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

troolllll

Dude suicide is the last thing you should do(or even THINK about it) unless you are going to face torture or worse. Trust me, its not worth it
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: 13 Sep 2013 15:57:44 -0700
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

So I'm gonna commit suicide in a couple of days and I was just wondering, does anyone have anything to tell me before I go.

Satan will not punish anyone... -_-Dude, if you don't know anything about this subject, better not to respond at all!

If you commit suicide, this action will haunt you to your next life as well. If you don't face your problems now, then in next life you'll have the same, if not worse problems than you did in this life. Do you think dying solves anything? It does not.You need to grow some balls and deal with your problems. What do you think is going to come out of you posting this here?

Στις 11:17 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 6 Απριλίου 2015, ο/η "david poston dvdposton@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

1) Satan does not like suicide and will punish any one who does it.
On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 9:06 PM, r2salzbusiness@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  So I'm gonna commit suicide in a couple of days and I was just wondering, does anyone have anything to tell me before I go.

meditate on satan and talk to him. have you ever felt his presence and protective energy? it´s good  

Em Segunda-feira, 6 de Abril de 2015 13:53, "r2salzbusiness@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escreveu:

What the fuck?! That is a very bad idea! Unless you're a prisoner being tortured with no way out that is never an acceptable option!Even then it's better to go down fighting than to just let some asshole ream you!This is not how Satanists behave! We do not believe in giving up!
What the fuck are you thinking!?

On Monday, April 6, 2015 12:53 PM, "r2salzbusiness@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Never commit suicide until its the only way out, as if you were facing torture type of deal. If you do have to kill yourself try to at least die a martyr IE make a message of your death, or take some higher ranking youknowwhos down with you type of deal. Still you are so much more important than you think you are and you are one of the most important people as a Spiritual Satanist in my opinion.

That is utterly stupid! If you were a dedicated Satanist, you would have everything to live for!
Hail Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 4/5/15, r2salzbusiness@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Date: Sunday, April 5, 2015, 6:06 PM

So I'm gonna commit suicide in a
couple of days and I was just wondering, does anyone have
anything to tell me before I go.

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680 --
#yiv1992746680ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-mkp #yiv1992746680hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-mkp #yiv1992746680ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-mkp .yiv1992746680ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-mkp .yiv1992746680ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-mkp .yiv1992746680ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-sponsor
#yiv1992746680ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv1992746680ygrp-lc #yiv1992746680hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv1992746680ygrp-lc .yiv1992746680ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680activity span
.yiv1992746680underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv1992746680 .yiv1992746680attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv1992746680 .yiv1992746680attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv1992746680 .yiv1992746680attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv1992746680 .yiv1992746680attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv1992746680 .yiv1992746680attach label a {

#yiv1992746680 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv1992746680 .yiv1992746680bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1992746680 .yiv1992746680bold a {

#yiv1992746680 dd.yiv1992746680last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1992746680 dd.yiv1992746680last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1992746680 dd.yiv1992746680last p
span.yiv1992746680yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv1992746680 div.yiv1992746680attach-table div div a {

#yiv1992746680 div.yiv1992746680attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv1992746680 div.yiv1992746680file-title a, #yiv1992746680
div.yiv1992746680file-title a:active, #yiv1992746680
div.yiv1992746680file-title a:hover, #yiv1992746680
div.yiv1992746680file-title a:visited {

#yiv1992746680 div.yiv1992746680photo-title a,
#yiv1992746680 div.yiv1992746680photo-title a:active,
#yiv1992746680 div.yiv1992746680photo-title a:hover,
#yiv1992746680 div.yiv1992746680photo-title a:visited {

#yiv1992746680 div#yiv1992746680ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv1992746680ygrp-msg p a span.yiv1992746680yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv1992746680 .yiv1992746680green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv1992746680 .yiv1992746680MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv1992746680 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv1992746680 .yiv1992746680replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv1992746680 input, #yiv1992746680 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv1992746680
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-mlmsg #yiv1992746680logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-msg
p#yiv1992746680attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-reco
#yiv1992746680reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-sponsor #yiv1992746680ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv1992746680 #yiv1992746680ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv1992746680

Even if u do your a coward and everything will be for nothing and then every reason for killing yourself will be a giant comedy for all who were wanting u gone show some will unless u like letting your enemy's win then your a slave and a coward for dishonoring the gift of wisdom Father Satan has given u to overcome these things 
HONOR AND HAIL FATHER SATAN 
T-Mobile. America's First Nationwide 4G Network. ------ Original message------From: david poston dvdposton@... [... Date: Mon, Apr 6, 2015 3:17 PMTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];Subject:Re: [JoyofSatan666] Suicide  1) Satan does not like suicide and will punish any one who does it.
On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 9:06 PM, r2salzbusiness@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Satan will assuredly not punish anyone who wants to commit suicide, they punish themselves with reincarnation. Cronic depression is a serious illness, it is NOT a sign of weakness or cowardliness. I will never understand how they feel but one thing is for sure, Satan will NEVER punish you for a feeling what they feel. They are clouded with a constant grey energy that won't go away. Eventually, they feel as if the only way to get out of that funk is suicide, do not blame them for the products of their environment and the contents of their soul!

Why would you do that after finding satan? That makes no sense.keep meditating and reach godhead!

On Monday, 6 April 2015, 18:31, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm curious as to why.

Even if life sucks right now, there will be better days. But you have to try, you can't just expect killing yourself to fix everything. Satan and the whole world in its condition need you, and you are important to making things better. You need to improve your own life first, because if you can improve yourself you can improve the world. Try to work through whatever is getting you down, and don't give up on life no matter how bad it is at the moment. Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back