Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Strong uplifting vibration in head

Hello fellow satanists I've been on this website to find answers for many of my question and i have Expirienced yet another thing . While I was lying down something went in my brain and my brain started vibrating and i felt a lot of bliss and relax I got scared of what was happening I don't know what happened to me so can someone please explain what happened I want experience this again and want to know what this is I am not trolling in anyway I started seeing things very clearly also and my brain felt light

Hyperactive Melon said:
Hello fellow satanists I've been on this website to find answers for many of my question and i have Expirienced yet another thing . While I was lying down something went in my brain and my brain started vibrating and i felt a lot of bliss and relax I got scared of what was happening I don't know what happened to me so can someone please explain what happened I want experience this again and want to know what this is I am not trolling in anyway I started seeing things very clearly also and my brain felt light
What meditations do you do? Did you already open your 7th and 6th chakra?

Hyperactive Melon said:
I have not done any Meditation due to my illness I just wanted to know what is happening in this situation
You should start meditating, at least Void Meditation. What happened with your brain is a good sign of 6th chakra circulating energy.

Hyperactive Melon said:
Did you feel it coming from the base chakra to the center of the brain or from the crown chakra to the center of the brain?

If the energy is coming from the base chakra to the 6th chakra, then I think you are dealing with ordinary energy circulating down the spine. This energy clears the pathway and establishes the circulation of energy. It's stopped in the 6th chakra, so that means you have to clear it and open it up.

If you still experience such energy, you need to direct it either to the crown chakra or to the back extension of the 6th chakra. Vibrate 'Thurisaz' in the upper chakras to open them.

Raum Meditation and Sammas Meditation help enormously in clearing blockages and lifting the snake. You can also do Bhastrika/Kapalabhati breathing or Lunar Breathing.

If the energy is coming from the crown chakra to the 6th chakra, then you are dealing with the activation of Sahasrara, which has the role of venting Sushumna.
This process gradually activates the pineal gland and the third eye, but you need to unblock and clear the chakras.

When I was new and opened the crown chakra I started to feel something similar to what you experienced, only more pronounced. Strong pressure on the 6th chakra extension, extreme auditory sensitivity, trembling and sexual energy rising on the spine. To balance yourself, alternate nostril breathing and the Aum and SaTaNaMa mantras are life savers.

If you become severely imbalanced, you can invoke ether to restore yourself or focus on the centre of your forehead while balancing your Ida and Pingala. Don't hesitate to ask Satan or Demons for help if needed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back