Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Special thanx

Last night came a man into my room, he was like watching me all the way. It was like a dream, that man asked me a question, "do u really want to take that way?" I was so confused I couldn't even answer that guy's question.... Can somebody tell me what's going on about this? If its some1 trying to change my mind, he'll have to go back and study his tricks again cos that aint gona fucken happen. My father infact our father is gone take a gud care of me. I trust nd believe in him.

HAIL SATAN
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Do a banishing ritual, clean your aura and chakras, and daily build an aura of protection around you. What you felt/heard was probably an enemy attack (a grey trying to push you away from our Religion).

Στις 5:43 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 26 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "boineelo.lekgetho@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Last night came a man into my room, he was like watching me all the way. It was like a dream, that man asked me a question, "do u really want to take that way?" I was so confused I couldn't even answer that guy's question.... Can somebody tell me what's going on about this? If its some1 trying to change my mind, he'll have to go back and study his tricks again cos that aint gona fucken happen. My father infact our father is gone take a gud care of me. I trust nd believe in him.

HAIL SATAN

A lot of times an quote" unquote a higher being or a angle came to question your actions;to try an turn you . It's part of the battle that your fright we are in, Just stay the course. 

On Saturday, June 28, 2014 4:16 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Do a banishing ritual, clean your aura and chakras, and daily build an aura of protection around you. What you felt/heard was probably an enemy attack (a grey trying to push you away from our Religion).

Στις 5:43 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 26 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "boineelo.lekgetho@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back