Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

something I found online

LOL!
This is so funny! Oh yes, I fancy Cobra! Mr Cobra Commander, direct me! Tell me what to do to please you! You sexy man you!
LOL!!!
FancyMancy, this is too funny!
LOL!!
All Hail Commander Cobra!
You Sexy Man!
Its hard being a sex pot.

Yaokehoshi, you have some strong competition there, not sure if that was the right time to confess, right after Zola raises her standard pretty much as high as it can go.

This should be common knowledge, however I understand it might be hard to come to terms with this harsh reality, but if a woman's heart is infatuated by the sexiest man in the Reich (as per his own, undoubtedly unbiased words) I feel any hopes of your feelings reaching her are going to be in vain.

True, have you heard the commanders Seductive voice yet? It says in legends that he once controlled the very moon with his sexy voice. Ofcource i never heard his seductive voice but i can tell you how truely glorious it is from the legend that was written on this wood plate that i made in construction class. ? Cobras actually a really awesome guy though? to be truthfully truthfull ive thought about him sexualy more than once. Also i think i remember seeing that picture too, or it could just be one of those strange dejavu moments ive been haveing recently..i think somethings strange about me XD. PLUS!!! ima finish what lil fancy mancy said- Zola and Cobra sittin' on a log, Zola fell off and..landed on her dog..? ? LOVE YOU!!!!!!!?

I hope you realize I am only joking. I admire our HP's/HPS's very much. And I don't mean anything by my joking around. I'm just having a bit of fun.

@voiceofenki

I'm a woman and I already have a (proud SS NS) boyfriend, I said that because I really appreciate Zola, she's amazing, an artist, very friendly and I guess truly beautiful ♡ ?

But yeah, if I was a man I wouldn't have chances :'D

Just to clarify I was also joking around a little with my reply, not meant to he taken seriously.

Very nice for you to have an SS partner, you are one of the blessed minority to have that relationship, cherish it! And advance together of course.

I discussed with some other SS the possible benefits of meditating together with an SS partner, vibrating mantra's in unison and aligning each other's energies to further catalyze your advancement and speed it up. If you haven't already, try it!

I haven't had the opportunity to test this out myself to see the possible benefits though.

"Fell on her dog"?! Noo! This USD his it goes -

Zola and Cobra sittin' on a log,
they both fell off and had a snog.

Dog, indeed, lol.

@viceofenki

Suuure, no problem! I didn't felt offended or anything :D I like joke a lot too! :'D

Btw, I would like to try that... But we live far away from each other, we will try it when we'll move and live together :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back