Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Some help please

chayce.martin

I normally despise asking for assistance from anyone, be it friends, family, or the gods. But I really need help, thoughts of suicide and hurting myself keep going into my head (I would never do it though). I believe the enemy is taking advantage of my current situation, I have tried and continue to try doing auras of protection, but nothing is permanent.
The story goes like this: I had dated, fallen hopelessly in love with, and given my entire being to this woman for 2 years of my life. We broke up this most recent June and I was doing alright, not my old happy joyous self, buy alright. Then, 4 days ago, I find out she is already fucking someone else are her summer camp and it cut me so deep. That is when all these horribly depressing thoughts started. I asked the gods for help and they helped for a day, I did the aura plot protection and some cleaning, but the feelings of hopelessness and pain came back. I am asking as a brother, human, friend, and above all a person in need for some insight on what to do. I'll even start begging if I have to, I'm so fucking tired of the same "pit-feeling" in my solar plexus. Please, I request guidance.

Get into a deep trance and affirm you are cutting all ties with this fucking imbecile!!! Detach her from your mind, thoughts and life. You will shortly have another woman that deserves you. The enemy is surely a cunt, so ignore every thought like this that come your way.

Detach this stupid parasite from your Soul. The only reason you are feeling so bad is because this needy and sick soul of hers is probably siphoning your energy on your own accord. That's not love, this is victimization.

After you are done, drain all your energies back from her and you might also want to do some hearty black magick to her, because she needs to understand not to mess with Satan's children in this manner.

Your being is your being. Love means sharing, equally, not giving yourself out and getting nothing. Deprogramm this also from your mind after you are done. Give this parasite a lesson.

<td val[/IMG]Well I don't know if you was talking to me but that's exactly what I'm going to do because that problem is exactly what I have to do I don't know if you was talking to me that problem But I have the same thank u 

Sent fro[/IMG] From :"hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date :Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 2:09 PM
Subject :[JoyofSatan666] Re: Some help please

Get into a deep trance and affirm you are cutting all ties with this fucking imbecile!!! Detach her from your mind, thoughts and life. You will shortly have another woman that deserves you. The enemy is surely a cunt, so ignore every thought like this that come your way.

Detach this stupid parasite from your Soul. The only reason you are feeling so bad is because this needy and sick soul of hers is probably siphoning your energy on your own accord. That's not love, this is victimization.

After you are done, drain all your energies back from her and you might also want to do some hearty black magick to her, because she needs to understand not to mess with Satan's children in this manner.

Your being is your being. Love means sharing, equally, not giving yourself out and getting nothing. Deprogramm this also from your mind after you are done. Give this parasite a lesson. [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

@joseph mason It sure looked like it was chayce.martin being responded to. But, you like to jump in on a lot of threads.

Why don't you stop doing that?

<td val[/IMG]What type of black magic can you tell me to use and what lesson can I give her hell Satan

Your being is your being. Love means sharing, equally, not giving yourself out and getting nothing. Deprogramm this also from your mind after you are done. Give this parasite a lesson. [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Thankyou High Priest Hooded Cobra, I am going to do all of this as soon as I am able. It is an honor to recieve assitant from you and YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!
Just... Thankyou so much

<td val[/IMG]I'm sorry cuz I was going to the same situation I'll stop doing that to her

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

I would say detach from her completely. Itis in the advanced section but is easy. Focus on the solar strong as its where you are experiencing the most problems.

The fact that you found out about her current relationship means you are somehow caught up on her. Women come and go my friend. In my experience the Gods will NOT help you when the tiny, insignificant weeks or months we suffer teaches us a great lesson and empowers us to be stronger people. Imagine if Satan just said "done, no pain." You'd be back in the same boat. He knows you're better than that though and is giving you the chance to be the best version of yourself. I enjoy both the "pains" and pleasures of life fully. Every hardship is a chance to learn and become better and I LOVE learning and overcoming obstacles. Sometimes more so than just a lazy, alway easy life.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE MIGHTY GODS OF HELL!

I know I might be a bit too much focused on "detaching" people from your chakras, however this will most likely help a lot in your situation.
When you have deep relationship with someone (sex and love might strenghten this) you form links to their chakras. When a person goes away, you may be still attached to her/him via your Soul, thus your chakras.
In my experience, the person attached can insert thoughts into your head and drain your energy (this is most likely the cause of you suicide thoughts, low energy + vampirism) so I'd try to detach her.
This might require many days (more than 40 days in some cases); I suggest to you to use this meditation  starting with waning Moon
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ching.html

When I did it, I went on until I did not feel any more any guilt/love/etc. feeling for the person I was detaching.

To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 08:12:09 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Some help please

I normally despise asking for assistance from anyone, be it friends, family, or the gods. But I really need help, thoughts of suicide and hurting myself keep going into my head (I would never do it though). I believe the enemy is taking advantage of my current situation, I have tried and continue to try doing auras of protection, but nothing is permanent.
The story goes like this: I had dated, fallen hopelessly in love with, and given my entire being to this woman for 2 years of my life. We broke up this most recent June and I was doing alright, not my old happy joyous self, buy alright. Then, 4 days ago, I find out she is already fucking someone else are her summer camp and it cut me so deep. That is when all these horribly depressing thoughts started. I asked the gods for help and they helped for a day, I did the aura plot protection and some cleaning, but the feelings of hopelessness and pain came back. I am asking as a brother, human, friend, and above all a person in need for some insight on what to do. I'll even start begging if I have to, I'm so fucking tired of the same "pit-feeling" in my solar plexus. Please, I request guidance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back