Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

some confusing questions

Ankh

/*sorry in advance for the broken english*/
1-)Is there a limit to the souls formed in reincarnation? (does the universe have its own mechanics?)
2-)Once the human race is deified (there is a state of eternity after all), will there not be enough resources and space for the new arrivals of the human race, even now countries like China are very crowded and uncomfortable, and if there are no dead humans, each new generation accumulates. After all, even the universe will not be enough for us. After all, we are talking about an immortal and ever-growing group of life, what are we going to do in the face of this situation?
3-)Why are the gods so ineffective in strength that they can't even move an object, if it's just yhxh, doesn't that mean we've already lost the war or there's no change?
4-)Why aren't ss being systematically killed one by one, after all, it shouldn't be very difficult for people who manage the technology on their finger to reach your address information through the website you set up, why are we still alive, if this is related to the gods, we return to the 3rd question, why don't they even move an object?
5-)Succubus are different life forms but they can relate to us, why can't we get up and relate to people of a different race?

1 - that is up to Satan and just him, also, there are much more important things that we should focus on, like...our evolution and the war we fight in, he will take care of such matters, or he already did.

2 - the problem of earth resources are equal with jew greed and polluation of earth, both will be solved by GODS arriving on earth. Just as in good times of egypt, where the resources were much more than they needed,the ambundance and wealth what a WELL treated EARTH can provide will be ours againm

Countries like China, bad example..China is a communist country, they don't give a fk about populace comfort, all they(the "leaders" of that country)want is more power, don't ever again compare the dirty present of a leadership our present countries have with the PERFECT leadership the GODS give and WILL give us(work with us, for US, as a whole, not just for themselves, as enemy "leaders" do to their own people) read the link below for more informations about enemyes and use the search button on this forum with keywords like : ENEMY, ENEMYES,REPTILIANS,GREYS etc

3 - They can move things, they just chose to don't. Why would they? For you? Ask why and what good will that to do them , moving things take energy, even if they have a lot of energy, why to use it for YOU? Just bcs you said they should? Who the fk do you think you are to command them and say they are somehow bcs they don t move things at your command/just bcs you think  it will be good.

Suggest to SEARCH and STUDY about the gods to see who are you talking to, because if you keep with that atitude, you may find out that they have a lot of power, but not in the way you wanted to find out.

4 - Because Satan protect us, because we ourselfs work for our own protection EVERYDAY(AOP-Aura of protection)
Because we are not anymore in medieval era? Because we have tehnology and if you murder someone you will eventually be caught?
And so on.

5- Can/can't , define... what does that mean to you, does smb stop you?

Also, succubus ... go and read about them on the link below and do your search before puting questions on this forum, nobody is your slave who read and is ready to give you answers, search and research and put just the questions that you can t find an answer on this forum and the link below on....the only reason i answered your bullsh1t questions is because i was at a time like you, an ignorant who expected the gods to do that and this and who put stupid questions when didn t even start to evolve and solve my own problems first.

The link : http://www.JoyOfSatan.org

Goodluck.

Ankh said:
/*sorry in advance for the broken english*/
1-)Is there a limit to the souls formed in reincarnation? (does the universe have its own mechanics?)
2-)Once the human race is deified (there is a state of eternity after all), will there not be enough resources and space for the new arrivals of the human race, even now countries like China are very crowded and uncomfortable, and if there are no dead humans, each new generation accumulates. After all, even the universe will not be enough for us. After all, we are talking about an immortal and ever-growing group of life, what are we going to do in the face of this situation?
3-)Why are the gods so ineffective in strength that they can't even move an object, if it's just yhxh, doesn't that mean we've already lost the war or there's no change?
4-)Why aren't ss being systematically killed one by one, after all, it shouldn't be very difficult for people who manage the technology on their finger to reach your address information through the website you set up, why are we still alive, if this is related to the gods, we return to the 3rd question, why don't they even move an object?
5-)Succubus are different life forms but they can relate to us, why can't we get up and relate to people of a different race?

1. Don´t think so, the universe is infinite so this probably applyes to the souls reincarnated.
2. Not everybody will achive immortality, morelikely like 5%, it takes effort, not everybody is willing to do this. Also Universe has so much liveabel space we can´t immagine.
3. If they want they can move objects, probably some translation error, but they do not waste thear energy, they use more suptile ways to show you that they exist.
4. Because we are protected, even if they could, they can´t kill us all, this would sooner or later cause a media fall out attract more people to our side.
5. They are more advanced life forms, but I think a asian guy get´s also a asian succubus. White guy a white succubus etc.

Ankh said:

No. New souls are created all the time. Not everyone is an old soul. One person may be living his first life on earth, while another person may have thousands of previous lives.

Ankh said:

The universe is vast and are quintillions of other planets. Also, the overpopulation on earth is mostly a myth propagated by globalist elitists to push for their depopulation agenda so they can control us. The entire current population of earth can fit in the state of Texas.

I also think you misunderstand Godhood. When someone reaches godhood, she/he doesn't need food to sustain himself/herself. Even advanced yogis in India can do that and live without food or drink, so more the Gods.

People also have children because they fear for their survival. It's a survival mechanism, which is why mostly third world countries have a high childbirth rate. When humans become Gods, they won't need to have children.

Ankh said:

What do you mean? They can move an object. What the Gods did is lost a battle 10k years ago because they were disorganized and outnumbered. Now actually most of the power of the enemy is gone. The Gods fight their own enemies and we fight our own on earth (the jews). That's how it goes. They help us and give us spiritual warfare techniques, but the battle on earth is mostly our own.

Ankh said:

Again I don't even know what you are asking here. HP Maxine and others have been harassed by the jews many times, and one time they had a bomb placed under their car. Satan also is protecting us, that's why we're still strong and growing. We use our own techniques, but we are also have the protection of Satan and the Gods.

The Gods also can and do move objects, as many of us have had experiences where objects have been moved in the presence of the Gods. As for doing silly tricks such as moving objects just to convince you, no, they are not interested in that, and they are also too busy.

Ankh said:

I have answered that before. The Gods, including succubi have perfected their genes and souls and so they don't taint their souls if they have sexual relations with other beings. Humans on the other hand have imperfect genes and souls and they get damaged by race-mixing. Race mixing breaks down the genes in beings as imperfect as humans. Not only that, but even if we don't have children, our souls get confused too by having sex with people of other races who have a different racial soul. If we were perfect like the Gods, we wouldn't have any problem with that.

OpenMind2 said:
1 - that is up to Satan and just him, also, there are much more important things that we should focus on, like...our evolution and the war we fight in, he will take care of such matters, or he already did.

2 - the problem of earth resources are equal with jew greed and polluation of earth, both will be solved by GODS arriving on earth. Just as in good times of egypt, where the resources were much more than they needed,the ambundance and wealth what a WELL treated EARTH can provide will be ours againm

Countries like China, bad example..China is a communist country, they don't give a fk about populace comfort, all they(the "leaders" of that country)want is more power, don't ever again compare the dirty present of a leadership our present countries have with the PERFECT leadership the GODS give and WILL give us(work with us, for US, as a whole, not just for themselves, as enemy "leaders" do to their own people) read the link below for more informations about enemyes and use the search button on this forum with keywords like : ENEMY, ENEMYES,REPTILIANS,GREYS etc

3 - They can move things, they just chose to don't. Why would they? For you? Ask why and what good will that to do them , moving things take energy, even if they have a lot of energy, why to use it for YOU? Just bcs you said they should? Who the fk do you think you are to command them and say they are somehow bcs they don t move things at your command/just bcs you think  it will be good.

Suggest to SEARCH and STUDY about the gods to see who are you talking to, because if you keep with that atitude, you may find out that they have a lot of power, but not in the way you wanted to find out.

4 - Because Satan protect us, because we ourselfs work for our own protection EVERYDAY(AOP-Aura of protection)
Because we are not anymore in medieval era? Because we have tehnology and if you murder someone you will eventually be caught?
And so on.

5- Can/can't , define... what does that mean to you, does smb stop you?

Also, succubus ... go and read about them on the link below and do your search before puting questions on this forum, nobody is your slave who read and is ready to give you answers, search and research and put just the questions that you can t find an answer on this forum and the link below on....the only reason i answered your bullsh1t questions is because i was at a time like you, an ignorant who expected the gods to do that and this and who put stupid questions when didn t even start to evolve and solve my own problems first.

The link : http://www.JoyOfSatan.org

Goodluck.
actually joy of satan I know a lot about this topic and I know the answers to the questions, I was just wondering if there are different perspectives and maybe there is something I've overlooked.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back