Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Solution to Kike Bombs

Raven Lythrum

What if we put all our satanic energy into making the bombs that are already inside israel, malfunction and explode INSIDE israel? I'm thinking we should do a 40 day working. They are more powerful than destruction rituals because they are done over a long period of time, which means that the energy is being thrown at them and programmed to destroy them constantly. But I'm open to suggestions. If anyone thinks a destruction ritual would be better instead, I wouldn't say no.
   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

6 day father will be happy...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

What if we put all our satanic energy into making the bombs that are already inside israel, malfunction and explode INSIDE israel? I'm thinking we should do a 40 day working. They are more powerful than destruction rituals because they are done over a long period of time, which means that the energy is being thrown at them and programmed to destroy them constantly. But I'm open to suggestions. If anyone thinks a destruction ritual would be better instead, I wouldn't say no.

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

I'm in for this, whatever method is decided. I've been having the same thoughts of using their bombs against them through Magick. There will be that one that they will use, as has been said, but wherever it lands it is unfortunately necessary. The ones in their silos would seriously fuck the country up, bigtime, and for many many years to come too. There would likely be a lot of collateral damage but unless a more senior The Gods direct us elsewhere I say we do this. We would have to focus the curse on the detonating mechanisms, causing them to fire and set off the bombs and disintergrate every filthy kike rat in range... And so seriously mutate any future jew spawnlings that they will unable to spread their inborn posion, as they will be defective...
These thoughts give me a twisted grin and a deep satisfaction.

That'd be a wicked awesome idea to have their so-called horrible "gift to humanity" detonate right in their faces. That should take out the main concentration of the rat infestation. Of course, everything else starts to fall into ruin very swiftly for them after.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL VICTORY TO HELL'S ARMY

-------- Original message --------
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Solution to Kike Bombs
To: [email protected]
CC:

I'm in for this, whatever method is decided. I've been having the same thoughts of using their bombs against them through Magick. There will be that one that they will use, as has been said, but wherever it lands it is unfortunately necessary. The ones in their silos would seriously fuck the country up, bigtime, and for many many years to come too. There would likely be a lot of collateral damage but unless a more senior The Gods direct us elsewhere I say we do this. We would have to focus the curse on the detonating mechanisms, causing them to fire and set off the bombs and disintergrate every filthy kike rat in range... And so seriously mutate any future jew spawnlings that they will unable to spread their inborn posion, as they will be defective...
These thoughts give me a twisted grin and a deep satisfaction.

im happy to do this, but i think its also important that we ask the gods to protect anyone is the area who isnt a jew. crossfire is never a good thing

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back