Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Solstice Ritual

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
Just letting everyone know, we will be doing another ritual in the series of
rituals to reverse the curses in the bible. We will be doing this on Sunday,
the 22nd of June. Please be prepared and it is very important to Satan that
everyone participate in this ritual. It will be another one-time ritual just
like the rest - simple and easy to do. None of these rituals requires any
props and can be done anywhere where one can be left alone for a several
minutes.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Hps Maxine Dietrich....  as always, I will participate and do my part in this upcoming ritual.. I will keep a look out for the June 22nd ritual. happy Solstice to you. HAIL SATAN!!
~Darklady_of_Lucifer~

The 22 second of June is the day after the YuleWinter Solstice holiday in South Africa should I do anything specific on this day or must I just wait for the 22 June ritial and can I find the ritial on joy of satan to know what to do?

High Priestess Maxine will post it in time. Just keep watching for it. I am looking forward to it. The last one felt amazing. Hail Satan

Yes, as a new initiate, having dedicated myself fully to Father Satan last weekend, I look forward to taking part in these rituals.  However, everything is quite individualistic so far, and I feel that I should now be regularly attending places for the worship of Father Satan.  I live in the UK.  Would anyone on here know where I can find meetings in the Manchester or Leeds area?  I would be grateful if anyone can help on this.

It is not recommended to openly visit so called Satanic groups or areas outside of your own privacy as these can be leads for disaster such as kidnappings, ambushes, even murders where the hosting person or liar is really inviting someone just for the psychopathic enthusiasm of kidnapping a Satanist, that coupled with the fact that most modern areas of open Satanic worship are full of people who usually disdain our particular TRUE and Original Satanism, hypocritically dis unifying what they preach as unity but get discriminatory once the JoS is mentioned. Take everything with a pinch of salt, and take this path in a disciplined and safe manner.
HAIL FATHER SATAN & THE PANTHEON OF ORION!!!!

I look forward to participating, I love these rituals of reversing the curses in the worst book to ever come into contact with humanity. I know how important these rituals are to Father Satan as well as they are to us all.
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back