Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"SMART DRUGS"

[email protected]

Hello. So not so long time ago i was watching videos on youtube and reading about so called smart drugs. Does someone know is it safe at all? Smart drugs like modafinil encrease your memory get more focus and etc. I just wondering because soon is be exams for me and i thinked if it wont fuck me up spiruatally or somethink. Thanks for all anwsers. Sorry if there is gramma mistakes.
Hail Satan!Hail Marchosias!
-Todyy666

experience from my side i dont use any medication if you are strong  enough spiritually you will find that father grants knowledge and power  the body can also heal itself im not saying stay away from medication if needed  , but using a smart drug to enhance  your thinking  or concentration   may have side effects like dependency, rather work through your aura do a power meditation  open your chakras again,Father is the giver of all knowledge  and will open your mind to greater things once you are ready  thats pretty much what i have to say in a personal opinion  if you are working hard to enhance yourself spiritually the gods(demons) and father will grant you abilities you have never even dreamt of having 
HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER
Kind regards Dean Van

[Name was edited out of the reply for the safety of the sender]

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 8:28 PM, 'todyy666@...' todyy666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello. So not so long time ago i was watching videos on youtube and reading about so called smart drugs. Does someone know is it safe at all? Smart drugs like modafinil encrease your memory get more focus and etc. I just wondering because soon is be exams for me and i thinked if it wont fuck me up spiruatally or somethink. Thanks for all anwsers. Sorry if there is gramma mistakes.
Hail Satan!Hail Marchosias!
-Todyy666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back