Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sleep Paralysis 4/04/10

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
I just banned some idiot this morning who attempted to push christian filth in the main JoS group, using fear tactics. This had to do with 'Sleep Paralysis.'

Some people experience sleep paralysis. From what I know about this, there is a certain chemical in the brain that is excreted during sleep that keeps one from getting up and around, as a sleep-walker does. Sleep-walking is very dangerous, as injury and even death can occur. If the brain did not excrete this chemical, one would go walking in one's dreams, thus placing one's self in danger.

NOW, I am soooooo fed up with christian ASSHOLES who use ANYTHING they can to push their agenda of lies, most often using fear to coerce vulnerable ones into accepting their malignant bullshit. It is very sad and unfortunate that many people have subconscious fears in regards to Satan and his Demons. Unfortunately, unconscious fears and repressed emotions surface when one awakens in the middle of the night, whatever they may be.

Most of this crap comes from western occultism [most of which is corrupted teachings and doctrines with an emphasis on jewish filth]. Few people really know what Satanism really is. I can tell you 100%, SATANISM IS NOT ABOUT SPOOKS, GHOULS, DARKNESS, 'EVIL,' POSSESSION, AND ASSOCIATED GARBAGE THAT THE ENEMY WANTS TO FILL YOUR HEAD WITH IN ORDER TO FRIGHTEN YOU AWAY!

Satanism is not an easy road, but those of us who persist with study, meditation, and working on ourselves spiritually are rewarded with being able to SEE the truth for ourselves, and much more. Satanism is NOT what christianity claims it to be, Satanism is not what western occultism claims it to be or lowest of the low vile islam or worst of all- what the jewish supremacists who proclaim themselves as 'God' DICTATE to us Gentiles, which in truth is the root of all these lies. Jews are the masters of lies.

Sleep paralysis has nothing to do with Demons. It is a fact that many people do hallucinate between dreaming and waking, as the brain is not fully awake. Please do some coherent scientific learning about this disorder before accusing Demons of such things, and worst of all- believing lying christian double-digit IQ assholes who will resort to ANYTHING [mass murder and genocide, hideous torture methods, war, beatings, violent coercing with threats, and worse], to get you to accept their sick anti-life agenda of lies, leading you to REAL damnation.

http://www.stanford.edu/~dement/paralysis.html

http://www.joyofsatan.org

I HATE the subliminal christian overtones of everyday life, like when someone feels inclined to say something after I've sneezed. I can't even watch a telavision show with out someone saying that they're battling their "inner Demons" or when someone sarcastically says "Did it just magickaly disapear?

I love how the xians try to brand possession as "Demonic", when I've invoked Demons and felt great afterwards, I can even see a sort of glow around me afterwards...but I've also seen people speak in tongues and they seem completeley drained afterwards and even need people around them so they don't fall over. If this was trueley the working of such a "divine" being, why would you feel dead after coming in contact with it?

The bible basically sets you up for full blown infiltration, lets see; it says, be weak, don't rely on yourself, fear god, be afraid of death, serve or be tortured forever ect. ect. A life of fear and weakness .... is no life at all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

I just banned some idiot this morning who attempted to push christian filth in the main JoS group, using fear tactics. This had to do with 'Sleep Paralysis.'

Some people experience sleep paralysis. From what I know about this, there is a certain chemical in the brain that is excreted during sleep that keeps one from getting up and around, as a sleep-walker does. Sleep-walking is very dangerous, as injury and even death can occur. If the brain did not excrete this chemical, one would go walking in one's dreams, thus placing one's self in danger.

NOW, I am soooooo fed up with christian ASSHOLES who use ANYTHING they can to push their agenda of lies, most often using fear to coerce vulnerable ones into accepting their malignant bullshit. It is very sad and unfortunate that many people have subconscious fears in regards to Satan and his Demons. Unfortunately, unconscious fears and repressed emotions surface when one awakens in the middle of the night, whatever they may be.

Most of this crap comes from western occultism [most of which is corrupted teachings and doctrines with an emphasis on jewish filth]. Few people really know what Satanism really is. I can tell you 100%, SATANISM IS NOT ABOUT SPOOKS, GHOULS, DARKNESS, 'EVIL,' POSSESSION, AND ASSOCIATED GARBAGE THAT THE ENEMY WANTS TO FILL YOUR HEAD WITH IN ORDER TO FRIGHTEN YOU AWAY!

Satanism is not an easy road, but those of us who persist with study, meditation, and working on ourselves spiritually are rewarded with being able to SEE the truth for ourselves, and much more. Satanism is NOT what christianity claims it to be, Satanism is not what western occultism claims it to be or lowest of the low vile islam or worst of all- what the jewish supremacists who proclaim themselves as 'God' DICTATE to us Gentiles, which in truth is the root of all these lies. Jews are the masters of lies.

Sleep paralysis has nothing to do with Demons. It is a fact that many people do hallucinate between dreaming and waking, as the brain is not fully awake. Please do some coherent scientific learning about this disorder before accusing Demons of such things, and worst of all- believing lying christian double-digit IQ assholes who will resort to ANYTHING [mass murder and genocide, hideous torture methods, war, beatings, violent coercing with threats, and worse], to get you to accept their sick anti-life agenda of lies, leading you to REAL damnation.

http://www.stanford.edu/~dement/paralysis.html

http://www.joyofsatan.org

I noticed and read a few of those messages that basically said sleep paralysis was an attack by greys and assorted associated beings. Its never happened to me and I did think it a bit odd.

I have started to notice that these xians who push agendas in any Satanic community tend to infuse mostly truths that they have read with total rubbish, as in that case also.

I have been speaking to a few different Satanists in the Adelaide metro area (australia) and two of us have been contacted by a few individuals claiming to be spiritual Satanists and magicians yet when we compare notes on the responses, I have found that 1 guy was trying to peddle the Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram as a must-know off by heart as well as rituals to a goddess he called Naamah.

A small search of the internet revealed that the first ritual is a complete blasphemy, calling upon yhvh energy which as we all know is the cardinal points corrupted into the hebrew name jesus, and Naamah is a jewish construction designed to put Lilith's name into disrepute by branding her a prostitute by association. The fact that this guy had the nerve to attempt to fool my Spiritual counterpart, with whom I share a close intellectual relationship astounded me and highlighted two things.

Firstly, as Satan asks we must always unite in a bond of unity, as this has two profound effects. It allows us to point out where others may miss, inconsistencies in information, such as this sleep paralysis fiasco, something I had been struggling with myself personally until now brought to my attention as rubbish amongst other information that I may not have viewed from the same individual. Secondly, it ensures that those who are brazen enough to even try and attack us and poison our minds are stopped in their tracks and those who may be less experienced or less educated amongst us have the chance to grow before being stunted by xian rubbish.

I for one am thankful that Maxine has provided that environment in these groups.

Lastly, it is a reminder again that the enemy will stop at nothing to try and undermine out freedoms, STARTING WITH THE FREEDOM OF OUR OWN MINDS! It is important to be vigilant. There are many techniques that the enemy uses as many of you are aware, mainly the media, television shows such as SUPERNATURAL, movies such as Apocalypse Now that are blatant jewish productions displaying blatantly jewish concepts in opposition of everything that we are fighting for.

Our Victory and the Victory of Hell will come with self discipline and a mind full of knowledge.

Ave Satanas!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back