Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sermon 5/29/09

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
In many of the ancient grimoires, there are instructions to 'engrave' sigils and such. These instructions are more than ingraving upon metal. Note that the metals all correspond to each of the seven main chakras.

To 'engrave' something is to etch and make it permanent. Part of this is an allegory. The allegory/concept is to do a working repeatedly, along with affirmations that are impressed upon the mind and the soul. Using the white/gold light for obtaining desires, and/or color corresponding to the desired outcome is essential. The day and hour of the planets ruling over the desired outcome should also be factored in, along with the transiting planets in the sky, to ensure any and all energy available is used.

Given the amounts of opposing energies and the strength of the mind and soul, the lag time of a working is variable.

When we advance in our own personal powers, we will find that some workings of the past that we engraved upon our souls occur spontaneously. Any desire that we have worked on for any length of time that has not come to pass, remains within our soul and often, without warning, will happen on its own.

It is important to try to dwell on positive things and the things we desire, as when we advance in power, what we have on our souls, our past workings that were not realized and such can occur all of a sudden. Planets also factor in, as there is a time for everything.

Often, the reason a working doesn't bring about the desired result within a short period of time is our own personal power. There are other times when certain words of power are vibrated at certain times and the effects are immediate. This is why it is always important to keep a 'Black Book' or journal to write down everything from the time of the working, the day, the moon sign, the planetary transits and the day and the hour of the day, and of course the ritual/working used, the specifics and then to look for coincidences.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:
TRULY,(IT IS A HONOUR TO HEAR FROM U DEAR MAXINE)

In many of the ancient grimoires, there are instructions to 'engrave' sigils and such. These instructions are more than ingraving upon metal. Note that the metals all correspond to each of the seven main chakras.

To 'engrave' something is to etch and make it permanent. Part of this is an allegory. The allegory/concept is to do a working repeatedly, along with affirmations that are impressed upon the mind and the soul. Using the white/gold light for obtaining desires, and/or color corresponding to the desired outcome is essential. The day and hour of the planets ruling over the desired outcome should also be factored in, along with the transiting planets in the sky, to ensure any and all energy available is used.

Given the amounts of opposing energies and the strength of the mind and soul, the lag time of a working is variable.

When we advance in our own personal powers, we will find that some workings of the past that we engraved upon our souls occur spontaneously. Any desire that we have worked on for any length of time that has not come to pass, remains within our soul and often, without warning, will happen on its own.

It is important to try to dwell on positive things and the things we desire, as when we advance in power, what we have on our souls, our past workings that were not realized and such can occur all of a sudden. Planets also factor in, as there is a time for everything.

Often, the reason a working doesn't bring about the desired result within a short period of time is our own personal power. There are other times when certain words of power are vibrated at certain times and the effects are immediate. This is why it is always important to keep a 'Black Book' or journal to write down everything from the time of the working, the day, the moon sign, the planetary transits and the day and the hour of the day, and of course the ritual/working used, the specifics and then to look for coincidences.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Okay! This speaks to something I don't see written about much, if at all. When I am 'looking' at my own or another's aura, I sometimes see symbols there. Some I recognise, others I don't. Sometimes they are in a set area (chakra) and sometimes they are like a skiff with an anchor, kind of drifting.

I had always figured this was a kind of shorthand to what is going on in a person's energy body - in mine I see the Reiki symbols, as well as the Throne glyph Ast put there in 1997; sometimes I see things like one would see reading tea leaves in a cup. Transitory and floating.

The allegory of engraving makes a lot of sense to me. In a basic and practical way it also makes sense, because creating your own tools forces you to learn new crafts, and that only makes us more able to do many things, and more self sufficient. One of the things that made me close my Pagan business was that I really think practitoners should make or adapt their own tools, and not buy them ready made. They are that much more meaningful with your own effort put into them, and the skills you learn will serve you well and bring you pleasure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back