Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sermon 2/06/10

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
Christianity is in its death grip. It was built upon a foundation of lies, mass murder, destruction of lives and civilizations, torture, and nothing but ugliness. Of course, from time to time there will be eruptions from certain deluded ignorant assholes that get a real thrill that they can get some badly needed personal attention for a few days, something they probably never have had in their entire lives.

We must never become complacent, we must continue to fight until Christianity, and all of its cohorts are completely and thoroughly destroyed. In the fall of 2001, a few months following my dedication to Satan, I performed another ritual. I dedicated everything of myself to Satan in working to destroy his enemies. I asked him that I might be the one to drive the final nails into the coffin of Christianity, and completely destroy it. He has guided me and shown me the truth.

I have been with Satan for over 10 years now. Never in my experience have I known such a truly wonderful being. I honor him and love him more and more each day. This has been a difficult road, but Satan is responsible. In my times of trouble, he has ALWAYS been there for me and has always helped me. This is why I am still here. He has saved my life more than once- literally. I have experienced many of his miracles, many that have deeply touched me. He has rewarded me in many different ways, personally. I am thankful beyond words to him.

When I was an atheist, there was no such thing as hope. Life was meaningless and anything could happen, which one was powerless to prevent, change, or stop. Satan has shown me my own power, and how to master my own destiny, as he has done with many brothers and sisters here. When we are new to meditation, getting our life force under our control can be difficult. It takes time and effort, but is well worth this when we succeed. This is the message of the ancient alchemists' paintings of chaos. When the chaos subsides, there is endless happiness and bliss, along with our own powers.

Satan told me there will be many more attacks. This is war. One must be strong and stand for the truth. Satan gives us a strength unlike anything else. It has been an honor for me to serve him and I shall continue to do so for the rest of my life. As for slander and lies, no one in the entire history of the world has endured more slander, attacks, and grave injustices than our beloved Father Satan.
Some time ago, I was talking with Satan concerning all of the slander and lies on the internet about me and the JoS. Satan has always been very understanding and helpful. This time he told me he didn't even want to hear about it, and that I should just [be strong] - not his exact words, but like they say in athletics- just suck it up, in other words, deal with it and don't complain. He went on and said the slander against me is absolutely nothing, compared to the horrendous slander and lies heaped upon him for centuries. He also added that because of jewish indoctrination slander - lies about who Satan is and what he is all about, he told me if I knew of some of the acts that were committed in his name, I would vomit right where I was sitting.

We must continue to fight on, each in our own ways. Ministry is here to take the heat. For those of you who have important positions to protect, there are other ways you can work to destroy the enemy; all you need do is ask Satan and his Demons for guidance. You will get answers. It is obvious the enemy is greatly disturbed that spiritual warriors for Satan have been confronting them in their groups and making our presence known. Through this, many who were once deluded are now dedicating to Satan. Not only have we been destroying the enemy through ritual sand other workings, but we have been wearing them down through attrition.

In the end, it has been said that the spell will be broken and the truth will be revealed. Many will want to join on at the last minute, but it will be too late for them.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

<td val[/IMG]Hail Satan. Powerful and moving words.

--- On Sat, 2/6/10, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:
From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Sermon 2/06/10
To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Date: Saturday, February 6, 2010, 9:37 AM

Christianity is in its death grip. It was built upon a foundation of lies, mass murder, destruction of lives and civilizations, torture, and nothing but ugliness. Of course, from time to time there will be eruptions from certain deluded ignorant assholes that get a real thrill that they can get some badly needed personal attention for a few days, something they probably never have had in their entire lives.

We must never become complacent, we must continue to fight until Christianity, and all of its cohorts are completely and thoroughly destroyed. In the fall of 2001, a few months following my dedication to Satan, I performed another ritual. I dedicated everything of myself to Satan in working to destroy his enemies. I asked him that I might be the one to drive the final nails into the coffin of Christianity, and completely destroy it. He has guided me and shown me the truth.

I have been with Satan for over 10 years now. Never in my experience have I known such a truly wonderful being. I honor him and love him more and more each day. This has been a difficult road, but Satan is responsible. In my times of trouble, he has ALWAYS been there for me and has always helped me. This is why I am still here. He has saved my life more than once- literally. I have experienced many of his miracles, many that have deeply touched me. He has rewarded me in many different ways, personally. I am thankful beyond words to him.

When I was an atheist, there was no such thing as hope. Life was meaningless and anything could happen, which one was powerless to prevent, change, or stop. Satan has shown me my own power, and how to master my own destiny, as he has done with many brothers and sisters here. When we are new to meditation, getting our life force under our control can be difficult. It takes time and effort, but is well worth this when we succeed. This is the message of the ancient alchemists' paintings of chaos. When the chaos subsides, there is endless happiness and bliss, along with our own powers.

Satan told me there will be many more attacks. This is war. One must be strong and stand for the truth. Satan gives us a strength unlike anything else. It has been an honor for me to serve him and I shall continue to do so for the rest of my life. As for slander and lies, no one in the entire history of the world has endured more slander, attacks, and grave injustices than our beloved Father Satan.
Some time ago, I was talking with Satan concerning all of the slander and lies on the internet about me and the JoS. Satan has always been very understanding and helpful. This time he told me he didn't even want to hear about it, and that I should just [be strong] - not his exact words, but like they say in athletics- just suck it up, in other words, deal with it and don't complain. He went on and said the slander against me is absolutely nothing, compared to the horrendous slander and lies heaped upon him for centuries. He also added that because of jewish indoctrination slander - lies about who Satan is and what he is all about, he told me if I knew of some of the acts that were committed in his name, I would vomit right where I was sitting.

We must continue to fight on, each in our own ways. Ministry is here to take the heat. For those of you who have important positions to protect, there are other ways you can work to destroy the enemy; all you need do is ask Satan and his Demons for guidance. You will get answers. It is obvious the enemy is greatly disturbed that spiritual warriors for Satan have been confronting them in their groups and making our presence known. Through this, many who were once deluded are now dedicating to Satan. Not only have we been destroying the enemy through ritual sand other workings, but we have been wearing them down through attrition.

In the end, it has been said that the spell will be broken and the truth will be revealed. Many will want to join on at the last minute, but it will be too late for them.

http://www.joyofsat an.org
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Hello to everybody. I am a lurker mostly, but have been a fellow fighter since January of 2004 (seems so long ago). I too have been saved from death, and emerged untouched, a number of times, in ways that science and logic cannot explain. I, as was mentoned, have a position to protect and can't be publicly open about most things. Just remember though, you have friends in VERY high places that can see what all your hard work is accomplishing.      And one last thing: of all the "born again" preachers that are at the top, several are near their deathbed (Billy Graham), and others have been disgraced in sex scandals and money laundering scandals. There are few who have their filthy charisma that can take their places. Their power is on the wane faster than I can believe. Same goes for the Catholic Church, the Muslims are divided, and the Jews are running around scared and confused. Keep up the good work! 

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Wonderful words, dearest High Priestess

I just want to add few words to your inspiring sermon.

As satanists,we are responsible for carrying out Satan's war upon xianity on Earth.Xianity is clearly losing its followers, for many people have been awakened to the naked truth.We must never forget the atrocities commited in the name of the so called "jesus", never forget their merciless acts against humanity, against all those who opposed xianity.

No mercy for their kind.

Satan has always answered to desperate calls of his followers.His inspiring presence has always led us to our victories, for He is everywhere, in books, in music, in the media.But prayers and requests aren't going to get us anywhere.Satan has given us the key towards obtaining power, true power, through which we can manifest magnificent things, unworthy of being mentioned in words.As followers, we must always honour Maxine's effort and devotion for this cause, a true undertaker of xianity.

Satan is knwoledge, knowledge is power.

Therefore I have a request, towards all true followers.Stop praying and start working.We must start showing Satan some of our appreciation, start handling things on our own, take a stand against xianity with all our being.All efforts count, weather challenging xians to a history/bible debate, preaching to those worthy to receive His inspiration, advertising Maxine's effort, helping beginners to find their way, everything is noted and will not be forgiven,for Satan will reward us ten times the effort, weather here on Earth or up there in Duat.

Never hold back.

-Angus Vladimir Black

Date: Saturday, February 6, 2010, 4:37 PM

[/TD]

The best thing, like its been said before, is to infiltrate xian groups and forums here. There are many open minded people who can see that hoaxianity is a hoax.

http://www.christian-links-directory.com/forums/

Or even debate groups. Oh yeah and in real life writing catchy phrases w/ exposingchristianity.com it is all in hells army section.

http://www.666blacksun.com/Hells_Army_666.html
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/

Seriously, you won't believe how many people are in xianity just for fear of burning in hell or because they are told so. They know deep that it is a deadly hoax.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dark_raven_ quiz <vladthegus@... wrote:

Wonderful words, dearest High Priestess

As satanists,we are responsible for carrying out Satan's war upon xianity on Earth.Xianity is clearly losing its followers, for many people have been awakened to the naked truth.We must never forget the atrocities commited in the name of the so called "jesus", never forget their merciless acts against humanity, against all those who opposed xianity.

No mercy for their kind.

Satan has always answered to desperate calls of his followers.His inspiring presence has always led us to our victories, for He is everywhere, in books, in music, in the media.But prayers and requests aren't going to get us anywhere.Satan has given us the key towards obtaining power, true power, through which we can manifest magnificent things, unworthy of being mentioned in words.As followers, we must always honour Maxine's effort and devotion for this cause, a true undertaker of xianity.

Therefore I have a request, towards all true followers.Stop praying and start working.We must start showing Satan some of our appreciation, start handling things on our own, take a stand against xianity with all our being.All efforts count, weather challenging xians to a history/bible debate, preaching to those worthy to receive His inspiration, advertising Maxine's effort, helping beginners to find their way, everything is noted and will not be forgiven,for Satan will reward us ten times the effort, weather here on Earth or up there in Duat.

Never hold back.

-Angus Vladimir Black

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

You're right, the enemy is getting slowly destroyed and we're winning if anyone sees the global situation. Muslims and kikes in middle east are gonna destroy themselves, kikes in general are getting exposed, people are waking up from christinsanity, vatican loosing its power (the pope was attacked in "christmas" by a woman) and much more. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chris Andrukaitis <chrisandrukaitis@... wrote:

Hello to everybody. I am a lurker mostly, but have been a fellow fighter since January of 2004 (seems so long ago). I too have been saved from death, and emerged untouched, a number of times, in ways that science and logic cannot explain. I, as was mentoned, have a position to protect and can't be publicly open about most things. Just remember though, you have friends in VERY high places that can see what all your hard work is accomplishing.
     And one last thing: of all the "born again" preachers that are at the top, several are near their deathbed (Billy Graham), and others have been disgraced in sex scandals and money laundering scandals. There are few who have their filthy charisma that can take their places. Their power is on the wane faster than I can believe. Same goes for the Catholic Church, the Muslims are divided, and the Jews are running around scared and confused. Keep up the good work! 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Satan told me there will be many more attacks. This is war. One must be strong and stand for the truth. Satan gives us a strength unlike anything else.. It has been an honor for me to serve him and I shall continue to do so for the rest of my life. As for slander and lies, no one in the entire history of the world has endured more slander, attacks, and grave injustices than our beloved Father Satan.
Some time ago, I was talking with Satan concerning all of the slander and lies on the internet about me and the JoS. Satan has always been very understanding and helpful. This time he told me he didn't even want to hear about it, and that I should just [be strong] - not his exact words, but like they say in athletics- just suck it up, in other words, deal with it and don't complain. He went on and said the slander against me is absolutely nothing, compared to the horrendous slander and lies heaped upon him for centuries.. He also added that because of jewish indoctrination slander - lies about who Satan is and what he is all about, he told me if I knew of some of the acts that were committed in his name, I would vomit right where I was sitting.

No mercy for their kind? Most are just civilians who don't even read their "holy" book in the first place.
"As followers, we must always honour Maxine's effort and devotion for this cause, a true undertaker of xianity."
FOLLOWERS!??!?!
That sounds like organized religion to me. Which gives me the creeps.
Followers huh? Sounds like sheep herding. Sounds like..
"the enemy."
Now I'm not saying that if someone is attacking you, that you're suppose to turn the other cheek. Self-defense is perfectly natural and an instinct.
The Truth can be altered to fit someone's agenda.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dark_raven_ quiz <vladthegus@... wrote:

Wonderful words, dearest High Priestess

No mercy for their kind.

Never hold back.

-Angus Vladimir Black

Hail Satan!! Great Sermon HP Maxine!! I know it
saddens me as well all of the lies that the enemy
has out there about Satan...He is really awesome and
has always stood by me whenever i needed him to be
there...I am glad that I am back where I belong and
able to be free from all of the negative past life
crap that I have went through..And I owe all that I am
and my abilities to satan for he is truly the one who
deserves to be honored..I thank Satan for everything
that I have and earned for he is TRULY AWESOME! And
without Satan my life wouldn't be what it is today
A TRUE JOY!

MAY SATAN FOREVER REIGN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Empty Dreamer <empty_dreamer@... wrote:

Hail Satan. Powerful and moving words.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back