Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Self control

michael joona

<td val[/IMG]Jeez my teacher was saying some crap about SATAN today and of course nobody knows I follow my lord SATAN since I'm under age but I just wanted to punch him OMG self control never thought I had so much

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone[/TD]

if it really aggravates you, i suggest that after empowering yourself enough, you smite him with astral projection or something of that nature.

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 3:20 PM, michael joona <watermelon_warrior@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Jeez my teacher was saying some crap about SATAN today and of course nobody knows I follow my lord SATAN since I'm under age but I just wanted to punch him OMG self control never thought I had so much

i think having that level of self control is great. i have alot myself and it serves me well.  

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

if it really aggravates you, i suggest that after empowering yourself enough, you smite him with astral projection or something of that nature.

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 3:20 PM, michael joona <watermelon_warrior@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back