Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Existence - The Path of Satya & Life

This was beautifully written HP Hooded Cobra. The second I found and read the JoS main site, I knew EXACTLY that I belonged. I felt so incredibly home, and an incredible love just filled my entire being. It's sad that Satanism is not for everybody, but I do understand it. Some people are just too far in their delusions of this world. Advancing and becoming enlightened, a soul of the SAT, is probably the luckiest and most sacred any person can be guided into in this world.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Darkpagan666 said:
This was beautifully written HP Hooded Cobra. The second I found and read the JoS main site, I knew EXACTLY that I belonged. I felt so incredibly home, and an incredible love just filled my entire being. It's sad that Satanism is not for everybody, but I do understand it. Some people are just too far in their delusions of this world. Advancing and becoming enlightened, a soul of the SAT, is probably the luckiest and most sacred any person can be guided into in this world.

HAIL SATAN!!!

This comment inspired me on the next post. Thank you for this Brother.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Darkpagan666 said:

HAIL SATAN!!!

This comment inspired me on the next post. Thank you for this Brother.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

That's wonderful! Makes me very glad! I am looking forward to read it.

HAIL SATAN!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Because the world at large does NOT want you to grow, and the world benefits from this lie of self perpetuated delusion, they perpetuate this meme that anyone is what they "feel" they are and so on. The reality is, that we are what we are.

We are not what we "feel" like we are, although, the skilled occultist can use this in the context of creating a spell and so on, for where they want to grow INTO.
If I can truly feel the warmth of the Gods (specially in the back), does that mean that I am worth of this path? I feel love, wonder, and serenity when I talk or think about them (to the point of crying, sometimes).

Hail Satan!

I understand a little better now the limitations and problems with my own private philosophy that I pitched and, regrettably, tried to push. I live in a shared universe, and not a private one of my own construction. Coming to terms with that has been hard due to my own traumatic experiences in this life. I think I just wanted to escape from existence because my spirit felt tired. No matter how hard it is though, I still have to dig myself out of this tunnel. But at least now I know that I've been buried, and that I'm even in a tunnel in the first place. Thanks to Satan I can begin to see, and eventually I'll see the sun above ground. It all starts with learning.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back