Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satan & Beelzebul - Two As One

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
In this topic, I want to make an introduction to higher levels of "Cosmology" or let us just call it the highest knowledge this path has to offer. When this knowledge is attained, there is no unanswered question and everything falls in place.

Due to the need to explain many prior aspects of knowledge in order to attain the final one, which is this, it's very important that one somehow understands what this has to offer. So I will focus on one aspect here with Satan and Beelzebul.

Even in the enemy's works, there are cryptic lines from writers that were of our side, or heavily influenced by the Gods. One of these cases was John Milton in the Dark Ages. Albeit Milton wrote a work that is focused from a Christian perspective, still, his affinity for Satan highly influenced him, as a man gazing from a dirty window into a higher world and still being able to figure out quite a few fundamental Truths. His work "Paradise Lost" is a Satanic Classic work, and a literary masterpiece at that.

Now, I will focus on a particular line to expand from this in order to explain certain things about the Hierarchy of the Gods. As everyone here knows, Satan is our "Head God". The reason that is the case, is because Satan in the form of Lucifer is symbolic of Light [Eternal Light of Creation], the name Satan is related to Satya (The Concept of Eternal Truth) and Satan Himself is also equated sometimes as the universal darkness before creation (which is the primary state of existence).

There are many more correlations here, but everyone knows about these topics who has read the Joy of Satan. Everyone also knows that all the Gods obey Satan for these reasons, and that Satan is the Highest God of Gods. Now, as it should be clear, for these reasons and reasons of power beyond comprehension, Father Satan takes the first and primary and top position on the top of the Hierarchy of the Gods. Satan is not even a regular "being", he is a form of ultimate being.

Going back into the works of Milton, He writes about Beelzebul: "Than whom, Satan except, none higher sat." Here we have a very accurate statement, as Beelzebul is almost synonymous and "One" with Satan. Satan represents the Ultimate Consciousness, and Beelzebul represents the Ultimate Manifest Consciousness.

In many other enemy works, when they want to say Satan, sometimes they say Beelzebul, and when they want to point to both, they just say "Devil", meaning either. The direct connection between these two Gods is very well known even to the enemy, who considers them "Interchangeable". They also refer to them as "Closest Brothers" and other terms of this nature. All of these terms, do explain this extreme and intricate relation between these beings.

The Head God where the Universe is concerned, is Beezebul or Zeus and many other Names in other historical pantheons.

Satan is, if we could say, one step "Out and Above" than this; while Beelzebul rules all the known universe in all it's boundaries, dimensions and forms, representing a more "Mystical" form. Father Satan on the other hand, is the Ultimate of the Ultimate, which rules the level "Before Creation". As such, it must be understood that these two most Great and beyond comprehension entities, represent both a unified form (One God) and a Duality, but together they further they form the unified power of the Universe [Known and Unknown, Visible and Invisible].

Knowledge like the above, is many steps further than mere knowledge about who is who or who is what (it defines that also in full) but there is more knowledge in regard to this. There is going to be dissemination of this knowledge in the Joy of Satan officially, after we are concluded with all the Demon Rituals. That is because this understanding builds on the already existing Gods and people need to also open up their faculties.

Closing this topic I want to say, that the magnificence of the Gods requires preservation and advancement.

If that time waiting is a lot, I intend, in order to procure material power for the Joy of Satan, to also make a seminar in the Donor's platform to engage more into this topic, which will blow the minds of people away. HPS Lydia I have already shown a lot of aspects of this, and she has been blown away by this. This is the knowledge of God in a very direct way.

Lastly, I would like to say that I am preparing a very strong course on financial generation for those in the JoS Donor's platform, as everyone has to develop in every area if we are to make a very powerful place for the Gods to exist in and be available for mankind to advance. Everyone in there will receive this in a few days. We need our SS to become powerful members in every area, and very realized beings, in order for us to collectively carry the mission of the Gods forward.

A few Demon Rituals also will arrive in the next days, after Agares's Ritual is concluded. So we are making headway for excellent content for the Gods.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you for everything you do for us High Priest Hooded Cobra.

May Father Satan, and Father Beelzebul bless you eternally for everything you do for us and the Joy of Satan.

In this topic, I want to make an introduction to higher levels of "Cosmology" or let us just call it the highest knowledge this path has to offer. When this knowledge is attained, there is no unanswered question and everything falls in place.

Due to the need to explain many prior aspects of knowledge in order to attain the final one, which is this, it's very important that one somehow understands what this has to offer. So I will focus on one aspect here with Satan and Beelzebul.

Even in the enemy's works, there are cryptic lines from writers that were of our side, or heavily influenced by the Gods. One of these cases was John Milton in the Dark Ages. Albeit Milton wrote a work that is focused from a Christian perspective, still, his affinity for Satan highly influenced him, as a man gazing from a dirty window into a higher world and still being able to figure out quite a few fundamental Truths. His work "Paradise Lost" is a Satanic Classic work, and a literary masterpiece at that.

Now, I will focus on a particular line to expand from this in order to explain certain things about the Hierarchy of the Gods. As everyone here knows, Satan is our "Head God". The reason that is the case, is because Satan in the form of Lucifer is symbolic of Light [Eternal Light of Creation], the name Satan is related to Satya (The Concept of Eternal Truth) and Satan Himself is also equated sometimes as the universal darkness before creation (which is the primary state of existence).

There are many more correlations here, but everyone knows about these topics who has read the Joy of Satan. Everyone also knows that all the Gods obey Satan for these reasons, and that Satan is the Highest God of Gods. Now, as it should be clear, for these reasons and reasons of power beyond comprehension, Father Satan takes the first and primary and top position on the top of the Hierarchy of the Gods. Satan is not even a regular "being", he is a form of ultimate being.

Going back into the works of Milton, He writes about Beelzebul: "Than whom, Satan except, none higher sat." Here we have a very accurate statement, as Beelzebul is almost synonymous and "One" with Satan. Satan represents the Ultimate Consciousness, and Beelzebul represents the Ultimate Manifest Consciousness.

In many other enemy works, when they want to say Satan, sometimes they say Beelzebul, and when they want to point to both, they just say "Devil", meaning either. The direct connection between these two Gods is very well known even to the enemy, who considers them "Interchangeable". They also refer to them as "Closest Brothers" and other terms of this nature. All of these terms, do explain this extreme and intricate relation between these beings.

The Head God where the Universe is concerned, is Beezebul or Zeus and many other Names in other historical pantheons.

Satan is, if we could say, one step "Out and Above" than this; while Beelzebul rules all the known universe in all it's boundaries, dimensions and forms, representing a more "Mystical" form. Father Satan on the other hand, is the Ultimate of the Ultimate, which rules the level "Before Creation". As such, it must be understood that these two most Great and beyond comprehension entities, represent both a unified form (One God) and a Duality, but together they further they form the unified power of the Universe [Known and Unknown, Visible and Invisible].

Knowledge like the above, is many steps further than mere knowledge about who is who or who is what (it defines that also in full) but there is more knowledge in regard to this. There is going to be dissemination of this knowledge in the Joy of Satan officially, after we are concluded with all the Demon Rituals. That is because this understanding builds on the already existing Gods and people need to also open up their faculties.

Closing this topic I want to say, that the magnificence of the Gods requires preservation and advancement.

If that time waiting is a lot, I intend, in order to procure material power for the Joy of Satan, to also make a seminar in the Donor's platform to engage more into this topic, which will blow the minds of people away. HPS Lydia I have already shown a lot of aspects of this, and she has been blown away by this. This is the knowledge of God in a very direct way.

Lastly, I would like to say that I am preparing a very strong course on financial generation for those in the JoS Donor's platform, as everyone has to develop in every area if we are to make a very powerful place for the Gods to exist in and be available for mankind to advance. Everyone in there will receive this in a few days. We need our SS to become powerful members in every area, and very realized beings, in order for us to collectively carry the mission of the Gods forward.

A few Demon Rituals also will arrive in the next days, after Agares's Ritual is concluded. So we are making headway for excellent content for the Gods.

🫣🙃🤯

I do have one saving grace though early in life I found a teacher and learned the occult. He spoke of kundalini and Hermes Trismegistus, and such, and taught me energy control. I used to sing/ pray to heavenly Father later on and always was answered, and with JOS I learned that it was one of the names for Beelzebul, so I am very happy about that. I was never derailed by Christianity or the church. I was in fourth grade when I turned my back on church and never looked back.

Thank-you for this knowledge, HP!

The Joy of Satan is the greatest spiritual organization on the planet at this time. We should all count ourselves blessed by the Gods to have such an opportunity, especially looking at the statistical improbability of ever being SS.

I will 100% take any financial lessons the JOS has to offer. So, looking forward to that.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUL

We need our SS to become powerful members in every area, and very realized beings, in order for us to collectively carry the mission of the Gods forward.
For many people, it is a part of your soul path to gain at least a level of wealth and power in this life. Spiritual advancement usually requires material success, as this is an outward expression of the creative potential of the soul.

Even for those not meant to be powerful and rich, you still need to gain a comfortable material life with at least some luxuries. All of you. The Gods do not want any of us to be in poverty. Poverty mindset is xian, rid it from your mind and psyche.

Wow! This powerful ❤️And I one the most beautiful sermons you shared. Thank you! 🔥💪⚡

Lord Satan is Saturn (1st chakra), Lord Baalzebul is Jupiter (7th chaka).

It makes sense that they are a duality.

I wonder if it exist a relation with Kronos and Zeus, like father and son.
Or maybe also with thier weapons.

I think I'm confused because I don't speak enough English myself. So I will wait for this article to be translated into Turkish.

Will everyone registered in the JoS donor system take these financial courses without exception?

Fascinating Sermon, thank you.

I have been thinking it more and more these days, how the power of Father Satan and Lord Beelzebul is beyond my understanding, or my conceptual thinking of the universe. Given that even the lower order Demons are very powerful, I can't even imagine the extreme levels of power they possess. I must advance much, much more, before I can even begin to understand.

I am as much in love with our Gods as I am fascinated by them. They are truly wonderful Beings.

This is high and sacred knowledge. In ancient times it was given only to the highly initiated and after many years of learning and progress. We receive it here for free. We must all keep this in mind.

Thank you very much for this post High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 :)
This post is very Great (y)
Very useful clarifications, I actually had similar thoughts, as I noticed the close connection between Satan and Beelzebub, as well as their personification as one God.

The God Perun - aka Beelzebub is the most head God in Slavic Mythology, controls the Universe.

Regarding the spheres of life, I come to the conclusion that for me, health and the sphere of love relationships for the purpose of creating a family and having children are more important than money.

I have always felt this about Father Satan, as He is beyond the Universe as in one step out of it, He is here but He is not really here. What He is and "Where" and many other things, it's impossible to explain as this has to do with the greatest mistery of many things.

That sounds like very good News, It surprised me to hear the future updated and that everything is going well. Looking foward for a greater Future and thank you for sharing this divine wisdom with everyone else.

Ultimately, Power to the Gods!
I can't finally wait and finally see the world released and all of this darkness eliminated from our world. Hail Satan! Hail Beelzebul! Hail to our God's and Brothers and Sisters! The future is now here.

That sounds like very good News, It surprised me to hear the future updated and that everything is going well. Looking foward for a greater Future and thank you for sharing this divine wisdom with everyone else.

Of course, everything is going according to plan.

I don't want to be a rich jew

Is a jew is healthy, you do not want to be a healthy Gentile because a jew happens to be healthy?

Do not worry there is no plan to drag anyone by the ears to do anything that could be beneficial to themselves.

Thank you HPHC very interesting article. HP I think you have do make a article about the new concepts here in the forums "Moderator" "Head of Community" ect., to explain these better, if possible.

These are formal positions like segments of leadership, so people can be helped better and everyone will have their own place where they are better at to provide this help. So everything is going to be far more organized going forward.

Thank you HPHC for sharing this useful knowledge with all of us here.

Every time I look at Father Satan's image on the JoS I feel immensely empowered and like the essence of His being is truly the "Ultimate Being" essence.

May Satan bless you @Hp. Hoodedcobra666 and also @HPS Lydia !

You truly are the heroes of knowledge and mankind

Thank you for the kind words brother.

I'm excited for the upcoming rituals, I have to say that I love the Shenu Ring for Agares!

I am also excited for new content on JoS Donors.

Pretty soon there is going to be one more Ritual, September will be rather intensive to that end.

I wonder if it exist a relation with Kronos and Zeus, like father and son.
Or maybe also with thier weapons.

Yes, there is.

Thank you HPHC 666 for sharing this high and sacred knowledge with all of us here.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL FATHER BEELZEBUL!
HAIL THE JoS!

There is no doubt for me that HP Hooded Cobra 666 has once again achieved a masterpiece with this sermon, and I would like to express my deep admiration for it.

At the same time, I would like to add a few basic things about the name "Satan" and apologize in advance for the length of my contribution.

All attempts to translate the name "Satan" from Sanskrit into English refer to the following source: Monier Monier-Williams, A Sanskrit-English Dictionary, At the Clarendon Press, Oxford 1899. The page numbers and paragraphs are given in brackets. Sanskrit itself is a complex language and allows for many interpretations.

1. Satan can be understood as a Sanskrit word composed of the terms Sa (स) and Tan (तन्). Sa (स) means, among other things, "snake" (1111,2,2), "name of Viṣṇu (Vishnu) or Śiva (Shiva)", but also "knowledge, meditation" (1111,2,4). As a verb, Sa (स) means, among other things, "to procure, to bestow" (1111,2,5).

Sa (स), when combined with nouns to form adjectives and adverbs, can be translated 'with', 'together or together with', 'accompanied by', 'added to', 'having', 'possessing', 'containing', 'having the same' (1111,2,7)

Thus we can translate Sa (स) as follows: "having Shiva, containing Vishnu, having knowledge, accompanied by knowledge, together with meditation, having or possessing the serpent, accompanied by the serpent". We know, of course, that this refers to the Kundalini.

Read as tan (तन्), it means, among other things, "to extend, to spread as light, to shine, to expand, to reach, to stretch, to spread or bend (an arc), to spread out, to spin out, to draw out in length or height, to bring forth, to show, to manifest, to bring forth or expand, to perform a ceremony" (435,1)

So we can translate "Sa-tan" as: "having Shiva or Vishnu, it spreads out as light" or "accompanied by the serpent, to bring forth or shine", "to bring forth with Vishnu or Shiva", "to spread out or shine with meditation", "to perform a ceremony with the serpent", "to draw the serpent into length or height" etc."

2. Satan (साटन) is alternatively transliterated as Sāṭana. This word Satana सत्य m.f. (आ) n. can be translated as "true, real, actual, genuine, sincere, honest, truthful, faithful, pure, virtuous, good, successful, effective, valid". (1135,3)

Satana सत्य m. (masculine) as "the highest of the seven lokas or worlds, the abode of Brahmān and the heaven of truth", i.e. the place of "a supernatural being". This place is also seen as the Aśvattha tree, which has its earthly equivalent in the Bodhi tree under which, according to legend, Buddha found his enlightenment while meditating.

In the Hindu scriptures (Kaṭha-Upaniṣad, Bhagavadgītā), the universe is described as an inverted Ashvattha tree, whose roots lie in the higher divine worlds of sat-cit-ānanda (being - consciousness - bliss) and whose branches reach down into the many lower worlds. The roots of this world tree (the highest divine level) are immortal and all other worlds are contained within it.

Aśvattha-Baum 1.jpg

Picture: The Ashvattha tree

The Ashvattha tree is the sacred Bodhi tree or Pippala tree (poplar fig) or fig tree of India, the Ficus religiosa. That means the Ashvattha tree is the tree of the cosmos, the cosmic origin.

Ashvattha-Baum 2.jpg

Image: The Bodhi tree

In the Bhagavadgītā (15.1), the ashvattha tree (अश्वत्थ aśvattha) is considered eternal and imperishable, whose roots are above (in heaven) while its branches extend downwards into the earth. "The aswattha [tree] usually symbolizes the cosmic manifestation." "A bird is a very common symbol of the soul, and the tree stands for the image of the universe - the tree of life." In ancient Egyptian religion, it is the Ba bird that represents the soul.

The fruits of the Ashvattha tree are a theme in the parable of the "two birds" in the Upanishads. The Muṇḍaka Upaniṣad and the Śvetāśvatara Upaniṣad report it as follows: "Two birds, beautiful in wings, close companions, cling to a common tree: of the two, one eats the sweet fruit of the tree, the other does not eat, but observes its companion." (Muṇḍaka- Upaniṣad 3,1,1)

The sweet fruit of the tree is called pippalaṁ in the corresponding Sanskrit text, which clearly refers to the fruit of the Ashvattha tree.

In this tree we recognize a parallel, stolen and distorted by the Hebrews, which appears in Genesis as the "tree of life in paradise". The "two birds" become the fictitious terms "Adam and Eve". The origin of the Hebrew legend lies, of course, in the Indian tale.

Here we also have an analog to Yggdrasil in Germanic mythology.

3. Pronounced as satanu सतनु it means: "having a body" (1137,3). I.e. the "Eternal Being, Brahman", takes shape, manifests itself in many forms.

4. As शात śāta it means, among other things, "joy, pleasure, happiness", "giving great pleasure, delightful", but m.f.n. also "handsome, bright, cheerful" (1309.3), which certainly applies perfectly to Father Satan.

5. Satan can also be read as "Sat-Ana", where Sat is translated in yoga as "the true essence" or "that which is unchanging". It can refer to a being, a species or the state of existence. In its philosophical meaning, Sat therefore means "the ultimate reality" or Brahman, i.e. Satan.

In Indian scriptures, Sat is often used as a prefix for other words and generally means "that which is true, real and essential" or "that which is good and virtuous".

In other words: Sat as well as Satya सत्य translated from Sanskrit means "truth", "absolute being", "a tangible force of virtue and truth". Sat describes an essence that is pure and timeless, that never changes, that is eternal. Sat is the very nature of the Absolute. Sat is pure existence. Thus, the masks of individuality fall away in Sat and gain their various forms only in manifestation.

The Sanskrit word ana (अन) is often translated as "breath, inhalation and exhalation", but also "wind or blowing, breathing" (24:1 and 139:3). It is also the "exhaled breath through the nose". It is what the Indians call prana and the Greeks pneuma.

According to ancient Egyptian tradition, it is precisely the breath that appears as the air god Shu, which separates the heavens (the goddess Nut) from the intimate union with the earth (the earth god Geb, Qeb or Seb). It is therefore the breath that brings about manifestation.

By breathing in the "true", we manifest it in the world. Therefore breath is life.

Shu.png

Image: The air god Shu as heavenly support Y between Nut (heaven) and Geb, Seb (earth)1

1 E. A. Wallis Budge, The gods of the Egyptians or studies in Egyptian mythology, volume II, The open court Publishing Company, Chicago, Methuen & Co, London 1904, p. 98

In the ancient Egyptian religion, the manifestation of the "One", the "Eternal Essence", which is referred to as "Nun", took place as "primordial waters", through a self-creation as Atum, "the primordial sun", as Amun Ra, "the hidden sun" or as Ptah, the ancient Egyptian Saturnus. For the Egyptians, other manifestations or beings of the "Supreme Being" brought into form were Osiris or the resurrected Osiris in the form of Horus or as the ruler of the Duat, i.e. the source of all wisdom, the Psychopompos, "the soul guide" Anubis, who holds the keys to the realm of wisdom in his hands like Janus or Hermes-Thoth or the Greek Aion, who was often equated with Mithras.

In Greek mythology, the serpent Echidna brings forth creation through her swirling movement in the primordial water, chaos.

HP Hooded Cobra 666 wrote in a sermon that he would continue to translate Satan as "enemy", namely as the actual enemy of the Jews. In this sense, in Sanskrit शातन śātana m.f.n. can also be translated with the following meanings: "to bring down, cut down, destroy, chop off or cut off, cut off or tear off, destroying, ruining" (1063.3)

So let us apply the satanic rituals and especially the final RTR 3in1 daily with full devotion and proper vibration to destroy forever the most evil ethnicity that has robbed us of all spirituality and thus wants to block the path to our divinity and immortality.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

There is no doubt for me that HP Hooded Cobra 666 has once again achieved a masterpiece with this sermon, and I would like to express my deep admiration for it.
---

In Indian scriptures, Sat is often used as a prefix for other words and generally means "that which is true, real and essential" or "that which is good and virtuous".

In other words: Sat as well as Satya सत्य translated from Sanskrit means "truth", "absolute being", "a tangible force of virtue and truth". Sat describes an essence that is pure and timeless, that never changes, that is eternal. Sat is the very nature of the Absolute. Sat is pure existence. Thus, the masks of individuality fall away in Sat and gain their various forms only in manifestation.

The Sanskrit word ana (अन) is often translated as "breath, inhalation and exhalation", but also "wind or blowing, breathing" (24:1 and 139:3). It is also the "exhaled breath through the nose". It is what the Indians call prana and the Greeks pneuma.

---

HP Hooded Cobra 666 wrote in a sermon that he would continue to translate Satan as "enemy", namely as the actual enemy of the Jews. In this sense, in Sanskrit शातन śātana m.f.n. can also be translated with the following meanings: "to bring down, cut down, destroy, chop off or cut off, cut off or tear off, destroying, ruining" (1063.3)

Absolutely excellent response and I have to add further, in a simplified way:

The linguistic root of Satana, which contains both the notion of Eternal Reality but also notions of potential underlying destruction, is because these are two powers that must exist in the universal order.

Clearly, a God that cannot destroy, cannot also procure notions of Justice. If there is not a notion of destruction, progress and refinement in existence becomes impossible in itself.

The notion of "Sadhana" which is also close to the sound of this, is also related to the notion of moving toward Sat or Eternal Consciousness. But to that end, certain "Cutting off's", "sacrifices" and other forms of "destruction" have to happen, in the same way one must destroy certain weakness aspects in order to rise as a higher form.

The Notion of Satan is extremely in-depth, but it requires inner insight to understand.

All of the things you mentioned, are connected with one another, as all the aspects of existence are related to one another, forming a unified whole.

Of course, everything is going according to plan.

Is a jew is healthy, you do not want to be a healthy Gentile because a jew happens to be healthy?

Do not worry there is no plan to drag anyone by the ears to do anything that could be beneficial to themselves.

These are formal positions like segments of leadership, so people can be helped better and everyone will have their own place where they are better at to provide this help. So everything is going to be far more organized going forward.

Thank you for the kind words brother.

Pretty soon there is going to be one more Ritual, September will be rather intensive to that end.

Yes, there is.
Is my idea of Rich people that make me don't want to be like them, rich people without spines (I forget the other word). Rich people that abuse others for they're own benefits

Is my idea of Rich people that make me don't want to be like them, rich people without spines (I forget the other word). Rich people that abuse others for they're own benefits

Perfectly healthy people out there also beat others senseless to rob them in the street.

Does that make health something that is bad, or caused this?

There are ways to get wealth, some are by lies, deception and abuse. Others are because one does something good or useful to a lot of people. One chooses which way they believe they should go.

Wealth on it's own is not necessarily bad or evil.

Perfectly healthy people out there also beat others senseless to rob them in the street.

Does that make health something that is bad, or caused this?

There are ways to get wealth, some are by lies, deception and abuse. Others are because one does something good or useful to a lot of people. One chooses which way they believe they should go.

Wealth on it's own is not necessarily bad or evil.
I understod thank you HP

For many people, it is a part of your soul path to gain at least a level of wealth and power in this life. Spiritual advancement usually requires material success, as this is an outward expression of the creative potential of the soul.

Even for those not meant to be powerful and rich, you still need to gain a comfortable material life with at least some luxuries. All of you. The Gods do not want any of us to be in poverty. Poverty mindset is xian, rid it from your mind and psyche.
I look forward to be more worthy in the ways I can.
Hail Satan

You can donate here, or you can provide other services such as translating, helping the community on a consistent basis, and overall making honourable contributions to the Joy of Satan.
Don
I have always felt this about Father Satan, as He is beyond the Universe as in one step out of it, He is here but He is not really here. What He is and "Where" and many other things, it's impossible to explain as this has to do with the greatest mistery of many things.

Ultimately, Power to the Gods!
I can't finally wait and finally see the world released and all of this darkness eliminated from our world. Hail Satan! Hail Beelzebul! Hail to our God's and Brothers and Sisters! The future is now here.
It's great to see this post about our heavenly fathers. I must say father Satan's ritual is an unexplained elation for me, so I usually do it when I want to feel estatic and it's a real high for me that can be explained and it makes sense for me from this post.
Infact I could never know without this post. And I'm truly grateful I'm here. I have to make it worth the love HP HC shows us.

Don

It's great to see this post about our heavenly fathers. I must say father Satan's ritual is an unexplained elation for me, so I usually do it when I want to feel estatic and it's a real high for me that can be explained and it makes sense for me from this post.
Infact I could never know without this post. And I'm truly grateful I'm here. I have to make it worth the love HP HC shows us.

It's great to see this post about our heavenly fathers. I must say father Satan's ritual is an unexplained elation for me, so I usually do it when I want to feel estatic and it's a real high for me that can't be explained and it makes sense for me from this post.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back