Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rituals

HIDDEN_HATRED

I have been struck by a thought. randomly.
can one create a ritual? I have an idea for a ritual, and I cannot find it on the JoS site.
I have the whole ritual actually planned out in my mind, like I am supposed to do it, it feels like it will help the person whom is a beginning Satanist, and will be very much involved in this ritual,(if you can call it that) at the whole religion. (she is dedicated)To show her she is not alone, in a sense.

Why don't you share it with us, if you like?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "HIDDEN_HATRED" <hidden_hatred@... wrote:

can one create a ritual? I have an idea for a ritual, and I cannot find it on the JoS site.
I have the whole ritual actually planned out in my mind, like I am supposed to do it, it feels like it will help the person whom is a beginning Satanist, and will be very much involved in this ritual,(if you can call it that) at the whole religion. (she is dedicated)To show her she is not alone, in a sense.

well as satanists we can do what ever kind of rituals we want to do. make sure you get the other person's permission for this ritual if you are doing it on them
if the person is at a low level make sure the ritual isn't too complicated.
ether way i hope it works.
HS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "HIDDEN_HATRED" <hidden_hatred@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]so there is no 'rules'

Hail Satan.

--- On Mon, 8/2/10, goodemon2012 <goodemon2012@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Rituals
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, August 2, 2010, 1:13 AM

well as satanists we can do what ever kind of rituals we want to do. make sure you get the other person's permission for this ritual if you are doing it on them
if the person is at a low level make sure the ritual isn't too complicated.
ether way i hope it works.
HS

--- [/IMG][email protected], "HIDDEN_HATRED" <hidden_hatred@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back