Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reverse Torah Ritual for Sunday, 21 of June 2015

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member

This ritual can be performed at any time Sunday, the 21st of June

It is extremely important that everyone perform this ritual. Few people are fully aware of the extent of the curses against Gentiles in the Torah, which is the root of the bible.

Reverse Torah Ritual for Sunday, 21 of June 2015

The words below are to be vibrated. By vibrating these words, this will remove another powerful biblical curse and reverse it. The more people we have who will be doing this ritual, the better, as there is both strength and power in numbers.

Many of the words below are guttural. This means many syllables are vibrated in the back of the throat. Just do the best that you can. It is a good idea to read the vibrations below several times along with the mp3 BEFORE you do the ritual to make sure your pronunciations are correct.

Link to the 21st June 2015 Solstice Ritual webpage:
http://www.exposingcommunism.com/21-6-2015-Ritual.htm  

Link to the Mp3 Audio Download:
http://www.exposingcommunism.com/6%2021 ... Ritual.mp3
Link to the PDF copy of this ritual:
http://www.exposingcommunism.com/2015_June21_Ritual.pdf

Please perform the 666 meditation to raise your powers before performing the ritual. The vibrations for the 666 meditation are also included in the mp3 for this ritual.

Please be warned, if you are new to meditation, the meditation below is very powerful. You will feel your soul. This is nothing to be concerned about. Satanism is very spiritual. The 666 meditation is more powerful than the RAUM meditation that we performed in the past before these rituals. Lilith instructed with the 666 meditation and told me she wants more power generated.

666 Meditation:

1. Vibrate VUUUUU into your solar chakra 6 times.
2. Vibrate VAAAHHHH into your heart chakra 6 times
3. Vibrate VOOOHHHHH into your 6th chakra 6 times.

If you are uncomfortable with too much energy AFTER the ritual is finished, ask your Guardian Demon or call on Satan to take the energies.

RITUAL:

INVOCATION TO SATAN:
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi. In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty, and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Hell to bestow their great power upon me. Come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend.

Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

Vibrate the following paragraph of words 9 times. What this means is vibrate each of the words below, every word from the first word to the last. That is one time. Then, vibrate the same again and again until you have done this 9 times.

MAHD • MAHSH • EEH • DAH • HAHL-OHD-UHG • HAHM-UUH-UHM • MAHM-AHH-UHV • AKH-YEHN-AHPH-UHL • AKH-HEH-OHL-EH • HAHV-YUH • MAHN-AHT-NUU

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times:

Vibrate VAV VAV VAV [pronounced VAHHV]

Then, state with conviction 9 times:

The Confusion is gone permanently
All Gentiles are now aware of and can see through the Jewish control, programs, and lies.
Satan is TRUTH
After you have stated the above affirmation 9 times, vibrate VAV VAV VAV once again to close the ritual.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

Key to pronouncing the words correctly:

AH as in the American English word father
EE as in the American English words seek and week
EH as in the American English words pet, set, and let
KH is guttural and the sound is made in the back of the throat
OH as in the American English words oh and go
UH as in the American English word cut and tub
UU as in the American English words hoop and too

https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmy.inbox.com%2Fimg%2Fftrs%2Fearth.jpg&t=1571610904&sig=VT9MXHunXpw7yb8A8mu_uQ--~E" width="100" height="90" alt="3D Earth Screensaver Preview" align="left" border="0" style="margin-right:15px;"/>[/url]
Free 3D Earth Screensaver[/B]
Watch the Earth right on your desktop! Check it out at [url=http://www.inbox.com/earth]www.inbox.com/earth[/url]

For this ritual do we just do it on Sunday or is it two weeks like last time? :)

HAIL SATAN!!!

wow! this felt great! I rehearsed the reverse hebrew chant until I got it right for my voice and then did it and it feels amazing!
I will hit them hard with this!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!SEIG HEIL!

On Friday, June 19, 2015 2:38 AM, "maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This ritual can be performed at any time Sunday, the 21st of June   It is extremely important that everyone perform this ritual. Few people are fully aware of the extent of the curses against Gentiles in the Torah, which is the root of the bible.     Reverse Torah Ritual for Sunday, 21 of June 2015   The words below are to be vibrated. By vibrating these words, this will remove another powerful biblical curse and reverse it. The more people we have who will be doing this ritual, the better, as there is both strength and power in numbers.   Many of the words below are guttural. This means many syllables are vibrated in the back of the throat. Just do the best that you can. It is a good idea to read the vibrations below several times along with the mp3 BEFORE you do the ritual to make sure your pronunciations are correct.   Link to the 21st June 2015 Solstice Ritual webpage: http://www.exposingcommunism.com/21-6-2015-Ritual.htm     Link to the Mp3 Audio Download: http://www.exposingcommunism.com/6%2021 ... Ritual.mp3 Link to the PDF copy of this ritual: http://www.exposingcommunism.com/2015_June21_Ritual.pdf   Please perform the 666 meditation to raise your powers before performing the ritual. The vibrations for the 666 meditation are also included in the mp3 for this ritual.   Please be warned, if you are new to meditation, the meditation below is very powerful. You will feel your soul. This is nothing to be concerned about. Satanism is very spiritual. The 666 meditation is more powerful than the RAUM meditation that we performed in the past before these rituals. Lilith instructed with the 666 meditation and told me she wants more power generated.   666 Meditation:   1. Vibrate VUUUUU into your solar chakra 6 times. 2. Vibrate VAAAHHHH into your heart chakra 6 times 3. Vibrate VOOOHHHHH into your 6th chakra 6 times.   If you are uncomfortable with too much energy AFTER the ritual is finished, ask your Guardian Demon or call on Satan to take the energies.   _____________________________________________________________   RITUAL:   INVOCATION TO SATAN: In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi. In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty, and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Hell to bestow their great power upon me. Come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend.   Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.   Vibrate the following paragraph of words 9 times. What this means is vibrate each of the words below, every word from the first word to the last. That is one time. Then, vibrate the same again and again until you have done this 9 times.   MAHD • MAHSH • EEH • DAH • HAHL-OHD-UHG • HAHM-UUH-UHM • MAHM-AHH-UHV • AKH-YEHN-AHPH-UHL • AKH-HEH-OHL-EH • HAHV-YUH • MAHN-AHT-NUU   After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times:   Vibrate VAV VAV VAV [pronounced VAHHV]   Then, state with conviction 9 times:   The Confusion is gone permanently All Gentiles are now aware of and can see through the Jewish control, programs, and lies. Satan is TRUTH After you have stated the above affirmation 9 times, vibrate VAV VAV VAV once again to close the ritual.   HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!   End of Ritual   ____________________________________________________________   Key to pronouncing the words correctly:   AH as in the American English word father EE as in the American English words seek and week EH as in the American English words pet, set, and let KH is guttural and the sound is made in the back of the throat OH as in the American English words oh and go UH as in the American English word cut and tub UU as in the American English words hoop and too    
http://www.[/IMG
Watch the Earth right on your desktop! Check it out at www.inbox.com/earth

ah yes. Saturdays and Sundays are horrible times for me because my insane xian mother is home on the weekends and her presence makes vocalized meditations impossible.
So if the bitch is there and doesn't leave all day I'm fucked. I did it an hour ago though and it felt amazing. So hopefully that had an effect

On Friday, June 19, 2015 5:05 PM, "thompson1926@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

For this ritual do we just do it on Sunday or is it two weeks like last time? :)

HAIL SATAN!!!

I'm still in the begging stages of meditation on the 40day program I would love to help but not sure if I'm good enough to help but very willing to do the best I can just afraid of screwing it up what if I don't do something rite your opinion is highly appreciated on this thank you.
Ave Lucifery Ave Azazel.

@edwin don't worry, you won't (you can't) "screw it up" or do anything wrong. :)It is best to just practise the vibrations before doing the actual ritual.And I suggest you to give it a shot. :)But do your protections (aura +chakras cleaning and aura of protection before doing the ritual, as well as after doing it - and in the morning/night , whenever you usually do the above).

Στις 12:31 π.μ. Κυριακή, 21 Ιουνίου 2015, ο/η "edwin6irene6alm6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I'm still in the begging stages of meditation on the 40day program I would love to help but not sure if I'm good enough to help but very willing to do the best I can just afraid of screwing it up what if I don't do something rite your opinion is highly appreciated on this thank you.
Ave Lucifery Ave Azazel.

I too want to help and im still a beginner. this ritual and its meditation should be done once? or daily after the next ritual? and I should not do hagalaz and thurisaz anymore? right?

On Sunday, June 21, 2015 2:30 AM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@edwin don't worry, you won't (you can't) "screw it up" or do anything wrong. :)It is best to just practise the vibrations before doing the actual ritual.And I suggest you to give it a shot. :)But do your protections (aura +chakras cleaning and aura of protection before doing the ritual, as well as after doing it - and in the morning/night , whenever you usually do the above).

Στις 12:31 π.μ. Κυριακή, 21 Ιουνίου 2015, ο/η "edwin6irene6alm6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Ave Lucifery Ave Azazel.

So im guessing your chackras have too be open in order too raise this power which mines all closed still, what if your extremely new like im talkin weeks new and havent even met your guardian yet or father, does father understand that we need to work to advance ourselves first before engaging in war with the enemy??

Amazing energy. I did it twice, once for the general population, and another for the vile xtian I recently had a discussion with.

On Saturday, June 20, 2015 4:30 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Ave Lucifery Ave Azazel.

Is this only for one day? I know another member here asked if it was but no one answered..
I WANT to do this. I may not be as active on the groups as I'd like to be but I sure can DO THIS!!

Also, @Fake Name. Why are you worried about how the working went? Furthermore, if you did it then it worked. There's no need to get it down to the tee. In the first ritual I did I recall High Priestess Maxine saying in the message just do your best. Also, people have off days :/
It is what it is. I also recall one of the High Priests, or High Priestesses saying that if you did it then forget it. Know that it worked. Feel it. KNOW IT!

I am currently tied up in mutiple workings which include working on Chakra Breathing for the Heart Chakra(and the Gebo Rune 21x) Chakra Breathing for my Solar Chakra, a money working which I will list for those who are interested(nevermind the whole oh noes! It's the economic collapse :O :( :(   It's still a useful working for those who need money and the moon is waxing now would be the time the working:https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/132959)

I am also doing a working to prevent disease that currently exists on the planet thanks to the 4 foot nothin' whiny retarded psychotic reptilians and their 4 foot nothin' lowers the jew.)

Gonna have to revise it and start over again though lol. The working:https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/123287) I am determined to get this working done I have been shafted more than 4 times now. Ya don't need a rosary for those who are curious, just use your fingers to count. Also, if you lose count don't worry about it the point is to program it into your Soul. Try to not get too far off of count though, like 15 or more heh.

<td val[/IMG]This was my first time doing it...i hope i pronounced the wording correctly....i do think listening to the mp3 was very helpful. 

From:"maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 5:38 AM
Subject:[JoyofSatan666] Reverse Torah Ritual for Sunday, 21 of June 2015

This ritual can be performed at any time Sunday, the 21st of June   It is extremely important that everyone perform this ritual. Few people are fully aware of the extent of the curses against Gentiles in the Torah, which is the root of the bible.     Reverse Torah Ritual for Sunday, 21 of June 2015   The words below are to be vibrated. By vibrating these words, this will remove another powerful biblical curse and reverse it. The more people we have who will be doing this ritual, the better, as there is both strength and power in numbers.   Many of the words below are guttural. This means many syllables are vibrated in the back of the throat. Just do the best that you can. It is a good idea to read the vibrations below several times along with the mp3 BEFORE you do the ritual to make sure your pronunciations are correct.   Link to the 21st June 2015 Solstice Ritual webpage: [url=http://www.exposingcommunism.com/21-6-2015-Ritual.htm]http://www.exposingcommunism.com/21-6-2015-Ritual.htm
    Link to the Mp3 Audio Download: http://www.exposingcommunism.com/6%2021 ... Ritual.mp3 Link to the PDF copy of this ritual: http://www.exposingcommunism.com/2015_June21_Ritual.pdf   Please perform the 666 meditation to raise your powers before performing the ritual. The vibrations for the 666 meditation are also included in the mp3 for this ritual.   Please be warned, if you are new to meditation, the meditation below is very powerful. You will feel your soul. This is nothing to be concerned about. Satanism is very spiritual. The 666 meditation is more powerful than the RAUM meditation that we performed in the past before these rituals. Lilith instructed with the 666 meditation and told me she wants more power generated.   666 Meditation:   1. Vibrate VUUUUU into your solar chakra 6 times. 2. Vibrate VAAAHHHH into your heart chakra 6 times 3. Vibrate VOOOHHHHH into your 6th chakra 6 times.   If you are uncomfortable with too much energy AFTER the ritual is finished, ask your Guardian Demon or call on Satan to take the energies.   _____________________________________________________________   RITUAL:   INVOCATION TO SATAN: In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi. In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty, and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Hell to bestow their great power upon me. Come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend.   Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.   Vibrate the following paragraph of words 9 times. What this means is vibrate each of the words below, every word from the first word to the last. That is one time. Then, vibrate the same again and again until you have done this 9 times.   MAHD • MAHSH • EEH • DAH • HAHL-OHD-UHG • HAHM-UUH-UHM • MAHM-AHH-UHV • AKH-YEHN-AHPH-UHL • AKH-HEH-OHL-EH • HAHV-YUH • MAHN-AHT-NUU   After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times:   Vibrate VAV VAV VAV [pronounced VAHHV]   Then, state with conviction 9 times:   The Confusion is gone permanently All Gentiles are now aware of and can see through the Jewish control, programs, and lies. Satan is TRUTH After you have stated the above affirmation 9 times, vibrate VAV VAV VAV once again to close the ritual.   HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!   End of Ritual   ____________________________________________________________   Key to pronouncing the words correctly:   AH as in the American English word father EE as in the American English words seek and week EH as in the American English words pet, set, and let KH is guttural and the sound is made in the back of the throat OH as in the American English words oh and go UH as in the American English word cut and tub UU as in the American English words hoop and too    
Watch the Earth right on your desktop! Check it out at www.inbox.com/earth [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

@Jeniffer Williams. No, you didn't mess it up at all. I missed the pronunciation for one word a few times over due to forgetting the proper pronunciation. You did just fine. It's the effort and the idea put forth that are more important. Don't worry about messing up and just work on your pronunciations in off time without doing a ritual. You'll pick up the proper pronunciations in time as I did :)

CONFIDENCE! Father Satan and my Guardian Daemoness Lady Agares lately have taught me about this. Confidence is trusting in yourself and  by  will power manifesting the results you want through focus, and perseverance. And if you miss something work to correct it with patience, dilligence, and tenacity.

I also participated and let a lot of anger and hatred out while doing it that I had held back for more than a year. Instead of flailing angrily at the enemy when you learn about what they do and not reserving it for ritual if a personal/private one or a group initiated one you are stumbling about like the enemy wants you to and losing focus. S'alright to get mad, just don't let it consume you.

Let them know your fury in curses/reverse rituals 50,000 fold, to the point they wish they were never born, that's focus. The enemy wants disorientation of any sort that it can play on, including being mad constantly which throws you off of your game. It also robs you of your ability to enjoy your life. Reserve the majority for when it matters most.

I did it at 12:25 AM on sunday since the my stupid ass xian mother would NOT LEAVE during the daylight hours.
I anticipated this and waited till half past midnight on saturday to do the ritual.
Hope it counts

On Tuesday, June 23, 2015 3:59 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@Jeniffer Williams. No, you didn't mess it up at all. I missed the pronunciation for one word a few times over due to forgetting the proper pronunciation. You did just fine. It's the effort and the idea put forth that are more important. Don't worry about messing up and just work on your pronunciations in off time without doing a ritual. You'll pick up the proper pronunciations in time as I did :)

CONFIDENCE! Father Satan and my Guardian Daemoness Lady Agares lately have taught me about this. Confidence is trusting in yourself and  by  will power manifesting the results you want through focus, and perseverance. And if you miss something work to correct it with patience, dilligence, and tenacity.

I also participated and let a lot of anger and hatred out while doing it that I had held back for more than a year. Instead of flailing angrily at the enemy when you learn about what they do and not reserving it for ritual if a personal/private one or a group initiated one you are stumbling about like the enemy wants you to and losing focus. S'alright to get mad, just don't let it consume you.

Let them know your fury in curses/reverse rituals 50,000 fold, to the point they wish they were never born, that's focus. The enemy wants disorientation of any sort that it can play on, including being mad constantly which throws you off of your game. It also robs you of your ability to enjoy your life. Reserve the majority for when it matters most.

@fake name of course it counts. :)
Don't forget that the day changes (as in the ChronosXP) at around 6-7 am.

Στις 9:19 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 24 Ιουνίου 2015, ο/η "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I did it at 12:25 AM on sunday since the my stupid ass xian mother would NOT LEAVE during the daylight hours.
I anticipated this and waited till half past midnight on saturday to do the ritual.
Hope it counts

On Tuesday, June 23, 2015 3:59 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Ah crap!!!  I missed the ritual!!  i even checked the groups everday waiting for it! Can someone please tell me if i can still do it another day? 

From:"Jennifer Williams jennifer197424@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 2:58 AM
Subject:Re: [JoyofSatan666] Reverse Torah Ritual for Sunday, 21 of June 2015

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]This was my first time doing it...i hope i pronounced the wording correctly....i do think listening to the mp3 was very helpful. 

[url=https://overv[/IMG] From :"maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date :Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 5:38 AM
Subject :[JoyofSatan666] Reverse Torah Ritual for Sunday, 21 of June 2015

This ritual can be performed at any time Sunday, the 21st of June   It is extremely important that everyone perform this ritual. Few people are fully aware of the extent of the curses against Gentiles in the Torah, which is the root of the bible.     Reverse Torah Ritual for Sunday, 21 of June 2015   The words below are to be vibrated. By vibrating these words, this will remove another powerful biblical curse and reverse it. The more people we have who will be doing this ritual, the better, as there is both strength and power in numbers.   Many of the words below are guttural. This means many syllables are vibrated in the back of the throat. Just do the best that you can. It is a good idea to read the vibrations below several times along with the mp3 BEFORE you do the ritual to make sure your pronunciations are correct.   Link to the 21st June 2015 Solstice Ritual webpage: [url=http://www.exposingcommunism.com/21-6-2015-Ritual.htm]http://www.exposingcommunism.com/21-6-2015-Ritual.htm
    Link to the Mp3 Audio Download: http://www.exposingcommunism.com/6%2021 ... Ritual.mp3 Link to the PDF copy of this ritual: http://www.exposingcommunism.com/2015_June21_Ritual.pdf   Please perform the 666 meditation to raise your powers before performing the ritual. The vibrations for the 666 meditation are also included in the mp3 for this ritual.   Please be warned, if you are new to meditation, the meditation below is very powerful. You will feel your soul. This is nothing to be concerned about. Satanism is very spiritual. The 666 meditation is more powerful than the RAUM meditation that we performed in the past before these rituals. Lilith instructed with the 666 meditation and told me she wants more power generated.   666 Meditation:   1. Vibrate VUUUUU into your solar chakra 6 times. 2. Vibrate VAAAHHHH into your heart chakra 6 times 3. Vibrate VOOOHHHHH into your 6th chakra 6 times.   If you are uncomfortable with too much energy AFTER the ritual is finished, ask your Guardian Demon or call on Satan to take the energies.   _____________________________________________________________   RITUAL:   INVOCATION TO SATAN: In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi. In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty, and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Hell to bestow their great power upon me. Come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend.   Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.   Vibrate the following paragraph of words 9 times. What this means is vibrate each of the words below, every word from the first word to the last. That is one time. Then, vibrate the same again and again until you have done this 9 times.   MAHD • MAHSH • EEH • DAH • HAHL-OHD-UHG • HAHM-UUH-UHM • MAHM-AHH-UHV • AKH-YEHN-AHPH-UHL • AKH-HEH-OHL-EH • HAHV-YUH • MAHN-AHT-NUU   After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times:   Vibrate VAV VAV VAV [pronounced VAHHV]   Then, state with conviction 9 times:   The Confusion is gone permanently All Gentiles are now aware of and can see through the Jewish control, programs, and lies. Satan is TRUTH After you have stated the above affirmation 9 times, vibrate VAV VAV VAV once again to close the ritual.   HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!   End of Ritual   ____________________________________________________________   Key to pronouncing the words correctly:   AH as in the American English word father EE as in the American English words seek and week EH as in the American English words pet, set, and let KH is guttural and the sound is made in the back of the throat OH as in the American English words oh and go UH as in the American English word cut and tub UU as in the American English words hoop and too    
Watch the Earth right on your desktop! Check it out at www.inbox.com/earth [/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Another thing. Ever since the ritual we've been having huge ass storms in my region.
I had a tornado the night after the ritual (monday night) and the enemy has been attacking me hard core lately too ever since.

The tornado came with the most powerful lightning storm I had ever seen, I could literally FEEL the energy and it was CONSTANTLY flashing like a strobe light and reacting with my aura.

I used the energy of the storm to further attack the enemy as best I could and ever since I've been feeling drained and having horrible and disgusting images invade my mind when I try to sleep, forcing me to replace sleep with void meditation outright.
The fact our energies conjured storms and a tornado in the far north proves we're having an impact.We don't even GET tornadoes here and one STILL hit town after the ritual!
HAIL SATAN!

On Wednesday, June 24, 2015 11:33 AM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@fake name of course it counts. :)
Don't forget that the day changes (as in the ChronosXP) at around 6-7 am.

Στις 9:19 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 24 Ιουνίου 2015, ο/η "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hope it counts

This is the first time I participated in a group ritual. I can't wait for more! Untill then I will build up my aura.

Ave Satanas!

Ahmadi, I get the impression this was only to be done once. It if helps picture the enemy as ballsacks. That's basically what they are. Look at the greys, they all look like that, so do angels. They're about as threatening as a pillow.

Same with the others if you know how to protect yourself. I've been doing the SURYA working for some time now. The enemy tricked me twice into not doing it long term which any working through clever means which have failed lol.

I would guess the enemy is hitting me harder as well..? These retarded angels got really pissed when I performed it like some kind of pissing contest display the whole communist vs Freedom fighter thing @_@

Although I have been performing psychic workings to protect my family along with myself which has been pissing them off. I clean my parents' chakra and aura with Holy Satanic Electric Blue Fire, and the house as well.

They can kiss my goddamn ass. Who the fuck asked them? For all I have seen them do to me and my family I will repay them 50,000 fold. That was just a little taste heh heh.

These retarded psychopaths instigate themselves onto our planet us not hurting a thing and then impose their retarded "rules" which amount to outright slavery while everyone thinking they're free being programmed to do everything the jewhovanite wants them to do and they call that a free and open world/society.

A GODDAMN SLAVE HAS MORE FREEDOM!

At least that slave gets to go home and do what they want. Anyone under the control of jewhova is at their control, and "mercy" at any second. It's nothing short of a puppet with a marrionette.

THIS IS BULLSHIT!!

And I'm gonna fuck them up because of it individually, and with you my Brothers, and Sisters in Satan.

I am such a stupid person I thought ritual can be done any day after june 21 so as my family were at home I didn't do it then I realized it was supposed to be at june 21 my English language sucks and I think I am in a isolated fucking Islamic island with these retarded fucks. I do try my best next time and make sure those filthy weak greys die like shit. I am so pissed off I will do thurisaz and hagalaz everyday until I am dead.death to everything related to poos(jews)hail satan

On Friday, June 26, 2015 3:50 AM, "eljtheblancoassassin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This is the first time I participated in a group ritual. I can't wait for more! Untill then I will build up my aura.

Ave Satanas!

@Amadhi. You ARE NOT STUPID! Do NOT fall for enemy tricks with degrading yourself.
Shit, anyone, and everyone can make a mistake. Let it go..
You're better than the enemy godammit. By being negative you allow them power into your life. Tell yourself you're smart. And your English is fine. It's the oldest trick in the book the enemy has.
Trick you into degrading, or ruining yourself. For all you know you may not even be responsible for missing it although I can't properly tell.

There will be plenty of time to destroy the enemy later, plenty of rituals. Just be good to yourself and enjoy your life okay? I got tricked into doing that too and no longer do it now. You're obviously very smart.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back