Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

regarding selling the soul

mohamad.ahmadi32

hi brothers . recently I came across a topic in youtube.com regarding selling your soul to devil what I have seen was so frightening and bad I didn't know if it was real or not so I came to ask you about it. the videos say the celebrities sold their soul to the devil for fame and fortune but after death they have eternal damnation is that true what does that mean?

You actually believe that crazy shit? dude those video were made by crazy ass xtians to scare people into xtianity. 

On Monday, March 23, 2015 4:55 PM, "mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hi brothers . recently I came across a topic in youtube.com regarding selling your soul to devil what I have seen was so frightening and bad I didn't know if it was real or not so I came to ask you about it. the videos say the celebrities sold their soul to the devil for fame and fortune but after death they have eternal damnation is that true what does that mean?

Oh, you do know about the enemy christinsane lies, do you? Why do you need to ask them anyway? The xians have been repeating those lies about Satan for ages, it's nothing new. There's no evidence at all that the celebrities know at all what True Satanism is about, in the rare case they talk about it they just repeat the enemy lies about it.
As it's been said, Satan cares for our spiritual well-being and is the one who created our souls and he wants us to empower and transform them and unlock their abilities and full potential. Satanism is all about developing your soul, it's a deeply spiritual path. It's not actually focused at all on gain material things or instant fame, it's pretty impossible to become rich or famous or a musician instantly as it is also impossible to sell your soul because your soul is who you are. If you lost it somehow, you would be like a robot and have no sense of self, because that comes from your soul. That's exactly the reason we practice power meditations every day. It's the most important practice in Spiritual Satanism and we work towards raising our Kundalini serpent and reaching Godhood.
Unfortunately there are people from time to time who come here and want to "sell" their souls to get instant money or fame and who do get disappointed when they find there's no such thing. You'll find a post like that from time to time. Generally though, Satan doesn't like people who are here for materialistic and selfish purposes.

The whole concept of selling out to "the Devil" is rubbish.  Since when do you expect something from Satan and then expect damnation?  The last I knew, this has a name--angel magick.  When you try invoking the angels in black magick or anything else, you might (or, more commonly, might not) get what you are after.  You will subsequently run into bad luck, even damnation if that thing gets its way.  All associated with angels.
And yes, I heard of this smut all my life.  It is all xian in origin, and total rubbish.  Regardless of whether you hear it in a video online, a TV show, a jewspaper, a tabloid, or someone makes that comment, it all originates from that "joke-hova is good Satan is evil" crap.  Needless to say, one should not expect damnation (anything but) associated with Satan.  That is, unless that one is a kike--in which case it deserves damnation.

That's a load of bs. You don't sell your soul, you dedicate. No eternal damnation, that's a tool of fear used by the enemy. Sent on my Boost Mobile Phone.
On Mar 23, 2015 2:47 PM, "mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Okay man the first thing you need to know is that noone can take your soul from you, no soul equals no life. Secondly, the theories that celebs sell their souls to Satan is yet another thing to get people thinking about how "Satan is evil" rather than spending their precious time figuring out the *real* truth.
Celebs don't really sell their souls to anyone, they are famous simply because of the products of their environment, and if they *think* they are selling their souls to anyone it is the enemy.

Those celebrities you saw are mostly Jews or religious people with their own agendas such as Muslims or Christian filth like Cat Stevens.
Another example is Bob Dylan.
Celebrities are no standard for anything other than showmanship, and most are not even good at that.
Besides that JOS clearly states you do not sell your soul to Satan, Satan doesn't need filth, and most of all he does not need to pay for it. lol Who do "you" (trolls) all think you are?
Hail Satan

"mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 0:55 Dienstag, 24.März 2015:

Most everything you hear about satanism isn't true joy of Satan is really the only place you can find the truth about satanism the enemy will do everything they can to keep people from the truth HAIL SATAN

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:03/23/2015 7:00 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] regarding selling the soul

You actually believe that crazy shit? dude those video were made by crazy ass xtians to scare people into xtianity. 

On Monday, March 23, 2015 4:55 PM, "mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

There's only one entity you sell your soul to, it's jewhova. As has been stated before, God, and The Devil are backwards.

Xians have no concept of their own so called rulers, and that they are dark malicious, soul devouring bastards.
They've been brainwashed to think it's the devil, and crap like that. Hell, they would blame a solar eclipse as being something you sell you soul to if they could swindle people into it.

You have to understand that a vast majority of xians, and non xians are extremely brainwashed, and conditioned to think this way.

When you meet a jewhovanite, and feel their energy, then you will have no doubt in your mind. They're the truly evil, psychotic murdering soul destroying bastards.

thank you for that. yes I know how filthy enemy is. I live in this muslim country and I know well of their deeds. I didn't believe it neither but I had to make sure. again thank you all hail satan hail gods of hell

You don't sell your soul you commit it.selling your soul is a scare tactic jews use to scare others away from satanism.

No need to worry. Christians are a bunch of fucking idiot's. Just go to www.joyofsatan.com to know the truth. We don't sell our souls. We empower them and become stronger. So don't worry. Ok.
On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 3:47 PM, mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

so you say they are all jews but what about so[/IMG] or I can mention some movies they have good things about satan and demons how about them?

On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 9:55 AM, "ferguz49@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You don't sell your soul you commit it.selling your soul is a scare tactic jews use to scare others away from satanism.

THE FOLLOWING REVEALS A LOT, IT IS WHAT I POSTED YESTRRDAY ....

Hi everyone,
I'm just posting this so that our brothers and sisters in Satan, can see what the jews are now desperately doing in using their slaves(celebrities) of the mainstream media to promote their agenda's, which further increases ignorance of true satanism. Those of us who have ever seen those "illuminati" videos on youtube "exposing" artists, actors, politicians...(those that have some influence in the JEWISH RUN MEDIA) should know these videos only further spread the lies and keep them alive as these only confuse people, and keeps them away from Satan. Those who make the videos are either deluded christians or jews themselves and some of theses videos range in 6 digit views. Many probably know jewish rapper Drake, he has an obsession with the number 6, here's a link where Maxine talks extensively about the saturnine influence of the number 6.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... ssages/490

THIS CONTROLLED SLAVE OPENLY PROMOTES IT...
http://www.bustle.com/articles/64238-dr ... ually-mean

http://theboombox.com/drake-6-god-heat- ... -bout-now/ THIS IS THE ONE OF THE POPULAR ALBUM ART. 6 with "prayer" hands(stolen mudra used by christians) , also with songs like 6god, this is just blatant for those who can see the christian connection. His newly released album is titled "If You Reading This It's Too Late" , we can make the connection of this title with something HP Don posted the about the Stock Market Crash & economic bad times...
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... ssages/662

Also there's Kanye West, I don't know if someone wrote about this before, but I will mention this aswell... 2 years ago while Kanye West was promoting his album "Yeezus" , he premiered his single "New Slaves" (note the jewish symbolism & their goals of communism) screening it on "66" Walls Worldwide again with the "6" connection.
http://www.okayplayer.com/news/kanye-we ... album.html
This really shows the subliminals of the promotions, just as Maxine wrote about bible numerology on www.exposingchristianity.com , this is very similar, and note that millions of people listen to this crap, I must admit ever since I dedicated I have seen much of the blatant subliminals used, being a former fan of this artist, thanks to Joy of Satan , & SATAN'S TRUTH.

This next one, also a rapper is Kendrick Lamar, quite popular aswell, his newly released album To Pimp a Butterfly, is quite similar to the artists albums mentioned above. With the album cover showing shirtless black people holding money and and judge who seems to be dead. This relates directly to a system that has failed and a new system needed. It's very similar to what Maxine has said before : "the jew creates the PROBLEM & they bring THEIR SOLUTION". Also if anyone knows about MK-ULTRA MIND CONTROL & MONARCH PROGRAMING, the butterfly refference (monarch programing) is blatant. IMO ... the "Pimp" being the jew and these celebrities being the "Butterflies" victims of mk-ultra. Even further is the jew goal of making us their "victims" slaves , thus the term "butterfly"(hypnotized & programmed) the jews desire for control and making us their slaves. This may also be pushing the rfid chip *subliminally* HP Don has written about and how this chip could work to control the minds of people. https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... ssages/684
This further proves the JEWISH(ENEMY) INFLUENCE BEHIND MANY OF THESE CELEBRITIES AND ARTISTS, ALSO THEIR ATTEMPTS TO SUBLIMINALLY MAKE PEOPLE ASK FOR THE CHIP AFTER THEY THEMSELVES FAIL THE SYSTEM THEY'VE BEEN RUNNING.

Here's a few videos for those that don't know about MK-ULTRA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd6dqgh9_A4&app=desktop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnwzIr8nY4E

I just wanted to post this for peoples awareness, people that have an open mind about this and those that would like to follow up on what I wrote in the above and further expose. As millions follow the christian dogma(that is dying by our efforts) many follow these "stars" CELEBRITIES.... TRULY exposing them would further help our cause in bringing people to Satan, even those that are claiming to expose them aren't by still promoting lies increasing the ignorance of those that are searching for the TRUTH but don't know where to look. Many of these so called "stars" many of which are miserable and controlled & influenced by the jews, to promote THEIR AGENDA(blatantly seen above) & IT'S REAL PROBLEM that many think is the "Devil" Satan's Agenda. Here's where one could fight(WARFARE FOR SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL) & OUR CAUSE... wherever & whenever their is promotion of these lies, aswell as christian lies... SAY SOMETHING! DON'T ALLOW THEM TO PROMOTE WHAT THEY CLAIM IS SATANIC!!!! WE MUST FIGHT ON ALL LEVELS!!!!

I'M THANKFUL SATAN HAS OPENED MY EYES I GIVE CREDIT TO HIS TRUTH AND KNOWLEDGE, AS ABOUT 1 YEAR AGO BEFORE I DEDICATED, I WAS LISTENING TO MUSIC BY THESE ARTISTS NEVER HAVING AN IDEA OF THE INFLUENCE.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!!

Frankly people should stop tak[/IMG] ''Hey guys there are five members of one direction.... there are five points of a pentagram..... bill o'reilly has the no spin zone, spin a pentagram around and it becomes a SATANIC pentagram ONE DIRECTION IS  ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED''[/I] lmao XD 

On Wednesday, March 25, 2015 5:25 PM, "jiggadoom@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

THE FOLLOWING REVEALS A LOT, IT IS WHAT I POSTED YESTRRDAY ....

Hi everyone,
I'm just posting this so that our brothers and sisters in Satan, can see what the jews are now desperately doing in using their slaves(celebrities) of the mainstream media to promote their agenda's, which further increases ignorance of true satanism. Those of us who have ever seen those "illuminati" videos on youtube "exposing" artists, actors, politicians...(those that have some influence in the JEWISH RUN MEDIA) should know these videos only further spread the lies and keep them alive as these only confuse people, and keeps them away from Satan. Those who make the videos are either deluded christians or jews themselves and some of theses videos range in 6 digit views. Many probably know jewish rapper Drake, he has an obsession with the number 6, here's a link where Maxine talks extensively about the saturnine influence of the number 6.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... ssages/490

THIS CONTROLLED SLAVE OPENLY PROMOTES IT...
http://www.bustle.com/articles/64238-dr ... ually-mean

http://theboombox.com/drake-6-god-heat- ... -bout-now/ THIS IS THE ONE OF THE POPULAR ALBUM ART. 6 with "prayer" hands(stolen mudra used by christians) , also with songs like 6god, this is just blatant for those who can see the christian connection. His newly released album is titled "If You Reading This It's Too Late" , we can make the connection of this title with something HP Don posted the about the Stock Market Crash & economic bad times...
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... ssages/662

Also there's Kanye West, I don't know if someone wrote about this before, but I will mention this aswell... 2 years ago while Kanye West was promoting his album "Yeezus" , he premiered his single "New Slaves" (note the jewish symbolism & their goals of communism) screening it on "66" Walls Worldwide again with the "6" connection.
http://www.okayplayer.com/news/kanye-we ... album.html
This really shows the subliminals of the promotions, just as Maxine wrote about bible numerology on www.exposingchristianity.com , this is very similar, and note that millions of people listen to this crap, I must admit ever since I dedicated I have seen much of the blatant subliminals used, being a former fan of this artist, thanks to Joy of Satan , & SATAN'S TRUTH.

This next one, also a rapper is Kendrick Lamar, quite popular aswell, his newly released album To Pimp a Butterfly, is quite similar to the artists albums mentioned above. With the album cover showing shirtless black people holding money and and judge who seems to be dead. This relates directly to a system that has failed and a new system needed. It's very similar to what Maxine has said before : "the jew creates the PROBLEM & they bring THEIR SOLUTION". Also if anyone knows about MK-ULTRA MIND CONTROL & MONARCH PROGRAMING, the butterfly refference (monarch programing) is blatant. IMO ... the "Pimp" being the jew and these celebrities being the "Butterflies" victims of mk-ultra. Even further is the jew goal of making us their "victims" slaves , thus the term "butterfly"(hypnotized & programmed) the jews desire for control and making us their slaves. This may also be pushing the rfid chip *subliminally* HP Don has written about and how this chip could work to control the minds of people. https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... ssages/684
This further proves the JEWISH(ENEMY) INFLUENCE BEHIND MANY OF THESE CELEBRITIES AND ARTISTS, ALSO THEIR ATTEMPTS TO SUBLIMINALLY MAKE PEOPLE ASK FOR THE CHIP AFTER THEY THEMSELVES FAIL THE SYSTEM THEY'VE BEEN RUNNING.

Here's a few videos for those that don't know about MK-ULTRA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd6dqgh9_A4&app=desktop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnwzIr8nY4E

I just wanted to post this for peoples awareness, people that have an open mind about this and those that would like to follow up on what I wrote in the above and further expose. As millions follow the christian dogma(that is dying by our efforts) many follow these "stars" CELEBRITIES.... TRULY exposing them would further help our cause in bringing people to Satan, even those that are claiming to expose them aren't by still promoting lies increasing the ignorance of those that are searching for the TRUTH but don't know where to look. Many of these so called "stars" many of which are miserable and controlled & influenced by the jews, to promote THEIR AGENDA(blatantly seen above) & IT'S REAL PROBLEM that many think is the "Devil" Satan's Agenda. Here's where one could fight(WARFARE FOR SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL) & OUR CAUSE... wherever & whenever their is promotion of these lies, aswell as christian lies... SAY SOMETHING! DON'T ALLOW THEM TO PROMOTE WHAT THEY CLAIM IS SATANIC!!!! WE MUST FIGHT ON ALL LEVELS!!!!

I'M THANKFUL SATAN HAS OPENED MY EYES I GIVE CREDIT TO HIS TRUTH AND KNOWLEDGE, AS ABOUT 1 YEAR AGO BEFORE I DEDICATED, I WAS LISTENING TO MUSIC BY THESE ARTISTS NEVER HAVING AN IDEA OF THE INFLUENCE.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!!

Hey Mohamad,
you stated that Madonna is not a Jew. Are you trolling or just a dunce?Madonna is a well known Jewish Kabbalist.
Lady Gaga is an Italian Jew she had several nose jobs done because her honker was the size of a banana.
I have not researched Katy Perry's genealogy but she acts like a crazed out Jew/mind control victim and hangs around Jews such as David Blaine a lot.
Hail Satan

"devilmanalec@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 23:34 Mittwoch, 25.März 2015:

Not neccessary.Belief and dedication brings success. HAIL SATAN!

Hm, I'll do my best in explaining this one, although I think an advanced member can do better it's a bit lengthy too lol :p

Those artists are paid millions to promote false Satanism which is just a jewish atheistic front of ultimate suicide. And, yes some are a part of the jewminati(illuminati)
or the Church of Satan. They either agree with the kike agenda willingly to promote falsehood, or are brainwashed into doing it, just like xians/pisslamists. You can also note Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Justin Timberlake, the first, and third both literally kikes. And many others who are and are not kikes who all do the same. It's why I abhor TV/movies now.

The jewish promotion of freedom, and Satanism is all aimed at deluding, and deceiving Gentiles away from what we are, and do and Father Satan in general who would open their eyes given they are dedicated in finding out the truth. The Illuinati was/is a front that was designed to destroy Paganism/Spiritual Satanism in this country. they infiltrated it and then turned Free Masonry jewish. The Free Masonry you see today is based off of marxism/judaism. They judaized it.

Judaism/xianity/islam are all zionism in the diguise of fake religion/esotericism. Zionism is communism.

Also, katy perry is just a jackass being used to promote the same thing by jews. They promote their version of freedom, which includes drugs, drinking until you puke/pass out, then drink some more after you get over that, fuck other people over, and have fun doing it etc... Google chris farley and his lifestyle, and there you have the male version of katy perry.

All of the people you mentioned, including some I did are being puppeteered by jews, yes, jews will use their own to advance communism they don't give a shit. Madonna btw is another name for Lady Astaroth. The singer Madonna is meant to defame her, and at the same time, provoke a reaction from xians to push for anti-sexuality which will fuck people really badly.

The kikes play this shit all the time.  They promote their version of freedom, which provokes xians/muslms who push harder for a world like the old testament in reality. Jews play both sides, being for the fake freedom they have made, and against it with xians/muslims until a civil war breaks out, and then they can ruin the country to the point to where they can so called 'fix it' with their money(which they stole from Gentiles when they started invading) and there you have it, communism is born without much resistance. The same thing happened in Russia when the Soviet Jewnion was established.

Everything the jew is and does is against Spiritual Satanism, and our Father Satan, and the other Gods/Goddesses. Do you think our Gods would approve of us drinking, and smoking till passing out, and laughing about it later, then doing it all over again until it kills us?

I would recommend reading this website for further details.

The Black Sun 666  And this one.

Death of Communism  I've only partially read The Black Sun 666. There's a lot of study involved, and some of the articles are very long, but well worth the read.

Happy learning :)

@Mohammad Ahmadi: The illuminati are jews, they are enemies of Satan. Search past posts, this has been explained. The musicians never, ever put in their lyrics anything positive about Satanism otherwise they'd lose their reputation immediately since the whole thing is kike controlled. They only mention enemy lies about Satanism. If you find any musician mention something positive about Satan (such as that he's the true God and the bringer of light and a positive being) then let me know.
The same thing with the jewolywood movies. Have you ever seen any movie portray Satan in a positive way? Without all that "evil" and darkness nonsense and showing that he's the true good guy and the Father of humanity? These are rhetorical questions of course, no movie shows anything like that.

For example rihanna the song under my umbrella its lyrics are positive
And metal bands are good too you say the metal bands arent satanism? For example the band black veil brides they are surely satanism coz they give some positive message about father satan

------------------------------
On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 1:54 AM PDT j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

@Mohammad Ahmadi: The illuminati are jews, they are enemies of Satan. Search past posts, this has been explained. The musicians never, ever put in their lyrics anything positive about Satanism otherwise they'd lose their reputation immediately since the whole thing is kike controlled. They only mention enemy lies about Satanism. If you find any musician mention something positive about Satan (such as that he's the true God and the bringer of light and a positive being) then let me know.

The same thing with the jewolywood movies. Have you ever seen any movie portray Satan in a positive way? Without all that "evil" and darkness nonsense and showing that he's the true good guy and the Father of humanity? These are rhetorical questions of course, no movie shows anything like that.

Wow. So many jewish fuckbucket celebrities in hollywood. No surprise since the jews openly admit they INVENTED hollywood!
CURSE THE JEWS!HEIL HITLER!HAIL SATAN!

On Thursday, March 26, 2015 12:47 AM, "Necromancing Nine necromancing9@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey Mohamad,
you stated that Madonna is not a Jew. Are you trolling or just a dunce?Madonna is a well known Jewish Kabbalist.
Lady Gaga is an Italian Jew she had several nose jobs done because her honker was the size of a banana.
I have not researched Katy Perry's genealogy but she acts like a crazed out Jew/mind control victim and hangs around Jews such as David Blaine a lot.
Hail Satan

"devilmanalec@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 23:34 Mittwoch, 25.März 2015:

Thank you my brother for writing this it was so much helpful. But i came across a question with what u said above. U say that muslims and xians and jews are together and they are anti life of course but how can they be together when they are fighting each other? You see isreal fighting islam and islam fights jews today i dont get it why they are fighting each other when their purpose is the same?

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 6:36 PM PDT descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Hm, I'll do my best in explaining this one, although I think an advanced member can do better it's a bit lengthy too lol :p

Those artists are paid millions to promote false Satanism which is just a jewish atheistic front of ultimate suicide. And, yes some are a part of the jewminati(illuminati)
or the Church of Satan. They either agree with the kike agenda willingly to promote falsehood, or are brainwashed into doing it, just like xians/pisslamists. You can also note Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Justin Timberlake, the first, and third both literally kikes. And many others who are and are not kikes who all do the same. It's why I abhor TV/movies now.

The jewish promotion of freedom, and Satanism is all aimed at deluding, and deceiving Gentiles away from what we are, and do and Father Satan in general who would open their eyes given they are dedicated in finding out the truth. The Illuinati was/is a front that was designed to destroy Paganism/Spiritual Satanism in this country. they infiltrated it and then turned Free Masonry jewish. The Free Masonry you see today is based off of marxism/judaism. They judaized it.

Judaism/xianity/islam are all zionism in the diguise of fake religion/esotericism. Zionism is communism.

Also, katy perry is just a jackass being used to promote the same thing by jews. They promote their version of freedom, which includes drugs, drinking until you puke/pass out, then drink some more after you get over that, fuck other people over, and have fun doing it etc... Google chris farley and his lifestyle, and there you have the male version of katy perry.

All of the people you mentioned, including some I did are being puppeteered by jews, yes, jews will use their own to advance communism they don't give a shit. Madonna btw is another name for Lady Astaroth. The singer Madonna is meant to defame her, and at the same time, provoke a reaction from xians to push for anti-sexuality which will fuck people really badly.

The kikes play this shit all the time. They promote their version of freedom, which provokes xians/muslms who push harder for a world like the old testament in reality. Jews play both sides, being for the fake freedom they have made, and against it with xians/muslims until a civil war breaks out, and then they can ruin the country to the point to where they can so called 'fix it' with their money(which they stole from Gentiles when they started invading) and there you have it, communism is born without much resistance. The same thing happened in Russia when the Soviet Jewnion was established.

Everything the jew is and does is against Spiritual Satanism, and our Father Satan, and the other Gods/Goddesses. Do you think our Gods would approve of us drinking, and smoking till passing out, and laughing about it later, then doing it all over again until it kills us?

I would recommend reading this website for further details.

The Black Sun 666 http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Main.html

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Main.html

The Black Sun 666 http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Main.html The Holy Bible: A Book of Jewish Witchcraft The Christian Mass and How it Ties into Jewish Ritual Murder Communism's Christian Roots The Real...

View on dawn666blacksun.... http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Main.html
Preview by Yahoo

And this one.

Death of Communism http://deathofcommunism.weebly.com/

http://deathofcommunism.weebly.com/

Death of Communism http://deathofcommunism.weebly.com/ Coming soon:

View on deathofcommunism... http://deathofcommunism.weebly.com/
Preview by Yahoo

I've only partially read The Black Sun 666. There's a lot of study involved, and some of the articles are very long, but well worth the read.

Happy learning :)

They cause themselves to fight one another so it seems they are enemys. The underlings in all this are unaware of those who truly pull the strings on their pathetic lives. As for the music it all goes with why they say it. If you a xain who worships Satan then the praise you give is bad for you are praising a false ideal. whether you see them as good or not always no a jew is evil.

@Mohammad Ahmadi: Rihanna's Umbrella's lyrics are irrelevant to Satan at all. They have absolutely nothing to do with Satan or Satanism whatsoever. If you disagree with me, I'll give you the lyrics below and tell me where is the word "Satan" or anything like that inside them:
Rihanna - Umbrella Lyrics | MetroLyrics  Metal bads are irrelevant with Satanism either. Black metal bands are based on the enemy lies and slander about Satan and Satanism, they are based on the "evil and sacrifices" crap spewed by the enemy and most of them are just atheists who are using the christian version of Satan to rebel against christianity. I've mentioned about that in past posts myself, see my post here as well:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/129681  I've never heard about the "Black Veil Brides" myself, however if you really think they have something to do with True Satanism and not the christian version and are portraying Satan in a positive way, please show me which lyrics do that. Just tell me in specific which song you think shows Satan in a positive way at all.

Geez dude, I don't even think he knew. I didn't even know madonna was a kike. Learning about the enemy takes a lot of time.

Jus sayin'.

Yeah, it's their fucking way of boasting that they triumphed over Gentiles psychotic pieces of shit.

When in reality, without deluded Gentile backing they would be NOWHERE. They're a race of psychopathic hypocrites, who love to bash everyone else for their own amusement like pompous dickwads except their own.

Fuck them all.

I can't fucking wait till the day..

She's dating the kike john mayer.
On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 7:37 PM, Necromancing Nine necromancing9@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hey Mohamad,
Hail Satan

"devilmanalec@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] schrieb am 23:34 Mittwoch, 25.März 2015:

But you say music is the Satan's gift to humanity but regarding what u said we shouldnt listen to any kindausic coz its enemy but i am myself personally Alive with music if one day i dont listen to metal or trance music i will surely die ------------------------------ On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 1:04 AM PDT j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: @Mohammad Ahmadi: Rihanna's Umbrella's lyrics are irrelevant to Satan at all. They have absolutely nothing to do with Satan or Satanism whatsoever. If you disagree with me, I'll give you the lyrics below and tell me where is the word "Satan" or anything like that inside them: Rihanna - Umbrella Lyrics | MetroLyrics http://www.metrolyrics.com/umbrella-lyrics-rihanna.html http://www.metrolyrics.com/umbrella-lyrics-rihanna.html Rihanna - Umbrella Lyrics | MetroLyrics http://www.metrolyrics.com/umbrella-lyrics-rihanna.html Lyrics to 'Umbrella' by Rihanna. Gyeah, Rihanna / Good Girl Gone Bad / Take three, action / No clouds in my storms / Let it rain, I hydroplane into fame / View on www.metrolyrics.com http://www.metrolyrics.com/umbrella-lyrics-rihanna.html Preview by Yahoo Metal bads are irrelevant with Satanism either. Black metal bands are based on the enemy lies and slander about Satan and Satanism, they are based on the "evil and sacrifices" crap spewed by the enemy and most of them are just atheists who are using the christian version of Satan to rebel against christianity. I've mentioned about that in past posts myself, see my post here as well: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/129681 https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/129681 I've never heard about the "Black Veil Brides" myself, however if you really think they have something to do with True Satanism and not the christian version and are portraying Satan in a positive way, please show me which lyrics do that. Just tell me in specific which song you think shows Satan in a positive way at all.

@Mohamad I never really said anything like that. All I said is that the mainstream music industry is controlled by the jews and they won't really allow anything positive about Satan. You can listen to whatever you want. Just don't get any silly delusions that any of the songs promote Satanism in their lyrics. That's all I wanted to clarify, because many people seem to get these sort of silly ideas from christinsane sites.
It's stupid christian sites that try to claim somehow that the song "Umbrella" is Satanic somehow and all BS like that without any sort of proof or evidence for their claims. Just know that and stop listening to christinsane people.

Madonna isn't really of the kike race, she just follows jewish mysticism and kablahblah. You can see that many orthodox rabbis spoken against her for that reason. They think only born-jews have the right to get into those things.

Im in a muslim country so i do not have much info about this music and hollywood but you said in the site that Us goverment is not jew and how they cant control media as they are able enough to control their own media?i mean its their media but they cant control it? Its nonesense !!!

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 7:03 AM PDT MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

For example rihanna the song under my umbrella its lyrics are positive
And metal bands are good too you say the metal bands arent satanism? For example the band black veil brides they are surely satanism coz they give some positive message about father satan

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 1:54 AM PDT j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

All music is Satan's gift to humanity but these black metal bands are taking Satan's name and slandering it. Say if the guy who invented radios made them for everyone, but some people made a broadcast network specifically about trashing him, do you think he would like is, furthermore do you think anyone who admires the guy would listen to the station? No one said you should give up the music you like, just be aware that past that "catchy tune, man" are words that can have an effect on the song and sometimes even our phsychology.

Celebrities are programmed and controlled by "handlers" i.e. psychological programmers.  Most actors for example are somewhat normal when they are at home, but while acting they are in effect being possessed.  Eventually they become sacrifices and so forth to the "blue bloods" i.e. human/reptilian hybrids consisting of 50% or more Reptilian DNA.  They are heavily medicated normally by their handlers.  Their success and fame is a facade, designed to show us peasants who's really in charge on a subliminal level.  Means true artists represent the human race as those that create the universe and create life's most enjoyable and celebrated things, they are suppressed by these Reptilian, antisocial scumbags.  In that sense, they are possessed, controlled and slowly degraded, tortured and destroyed.  And they sell themselves to these Reptilian pieces of shit which erroneously gets equated to the Devil.  Yes, the are eternally damned.  They are turned into an energy source and thereafter feed off of as an energy source.  This is the so-called light at the end of the tunnel that people go to after death.  The media is controlled by the Jews.  The Jews are Israel.  Israel is "the Rothchilds".  The Rothchilds are the head of the 13 royal "blue blood" families and then their are 300 families below them that control everything in the world.  The Bible, Koran, Talmud... are all designed to enslave the people using Witchcraft. Something that is taught on here.  You have a lot of false religious belief going and we have several articles on here that explains how they are false.  I'd focus on that first. 

---In [email protected], <mohamad.ahmadi32@... wrote :

I don't think Madonna or Lady Gaga are kikes.  However, I believe both are idiots and work with kikes in Project Distraction of the Gentiles.  In the end, it does little to no good to be a Gentile if one is an idiot and works alongside the kikes to destroy the Gentiles.
And, their music sucks.  Madonna had some worthwhile music back in the 1980s if you can get past some of the xian material (particularly on the Like a Prayer album), but her latest albums are nothing worth the plastic they are printed on.  Lady Gaga belongs in the trash, as her CDs are not even worth the electricity it takes to play them.  Anyone going to see them, kike or not, would be better off taking the money instead and investing in a couple of rolls of silver quarters or halves.  You will get more value that way.

Take a good look at their disgusting faces, they are kikes. 

On Saturday, March 28, 2015 7:05 AM, "denniswhicher@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I don't think Madonna or Lady Gaga are kikes.  However, I believe both are idiots and work with kikes in Project Distraction of the Gentiles.  In the end, it does little to no good to be a Gentile if one is an idiot and works alongside the kikes to destroy the Gentiles.
And, their music sucks.  Madonna had some worthwhile music back in the 1980s if you can get past some of the xian material (particularly on the Like a Prayer album), but her latest albums are nothing worth the plastic they are printed on.  Lady Gaga belongs in the trash, as her CDs are not even worth the electricity it takes to play them.  Anyone going to see them, kike or not, would be better off taking the money instead and investing in a couple of rolls of silver quarters or halves.  You will get more value that way.

Yes thank you . And i think its our reaction and our thoughts toward the song if i think its positive and good and effects me good about meditations and father satan then its ok to listen to

Musics you like. Totally im ok with it as i take the meaning positivly so thats fine afterall yeah?

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 3:07 PM PDT dalightskin@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

All music is Satan's gift to humanity but these black metal bands are taking Satan's name and slandering it. Say if the guy who invented radios made them for everyone, but some people made a broadcast network specifically about trashing him, do you think he would like is, furthermore do you think anyone who admires the guy would listen to the station? No one said you should give up the music you like, just be aware that past that "catchy tune, man" are words that can have an effect on the song and sometimes even our phsychology.

<pre d[/IMG]because it can be and wanted to give me advice?</pre>

Дана Субота, 28. Март 2015. 15:45, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] је написао/ла:

Take a good look at their disgusting faces, they are kikes. 

On Saturday, March 28, 2015 7:05 AM, "denniswhicher@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back