Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Psychology is created by jews.

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Psychology for the most part, aside few geniuses like Carl Jung, does only speak of the jewish mental problems and is a vain attempt to catch on problems that don't exist and exaggerate them on Gentiles. When someone is nuts, you know it without a psychiatric evaluation.

People should study this, but be careful to not poison your mind. Nothing funnier than all these people who literally think they can see into your head but otherwise they just spew a load of crap and they literally fail. The thing psychology does as a course is more brainwashing people into thinking things are legit, than if they are.

It also assumes that it always knows the motivations of the subjects, but on the end of the day, humans are deeper in more than one ways. Study with care and with a Satanic judgement.

As with any other science, if one is in it, one can go for it's purification.

One year ago I visited a psychologist since my mom requested it, the date was on a Jewish university(Jesuit) and the "professional psychologist" was the kind of guy with a hardcore Christian/Jewish mindset, he told me "you are young, you do not understand how life works and is better to take advices from a professional, do you know more of life than me? do you know more than me?", those professionals really sucks. 

Thank you for sharing this information.

Hail Satan!!Hail All our Gods in Hell!!
On 27/08/2017 5:44 AM, "larissaelectra@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Recently, I was interested in psychological explanation of some well known phenomena, and also some behavioral problems I have started experienced recently.
Upon visiting the Psychology Today website, which is a well known magazine about psychology, I have noticed that most of the "doctors" writing articles are Jewish.
Last thing one gentile need is a Jew guiding him/her through the life, a kike trying to help you in life spells disaster, you know why. So, I started to explore a little bit further. I was interested in the history of psychology.
The amount of rotten kikes I've found is just too damn high. All of modern psychology is created by them.
I would stay away from it. Forever. 

"Nothing funnier than all these people who literally think they can see into your head but otherwise they just spew a load of crap and they literally fail."

That's the same as christians who don't know anything about you but know everything about you in their ignorance. That's another realisation that the jew is behind both psychology and christianity.

Spending 4 years studying them. Definitely jewish. Freud, Jung, Adler, everyone in there are jewish

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 27, 2017, at 7:46 AM, fancymancy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  "Nothing funnier than all these people who literally think they can see into your head but otherwise they just spew a load of crap and they literally fail."

That's the same as christians who don't know anything about you but know everything about you in their ignorance. That's another realisation that the jew is behind both psychology and christianity.

Jung was a Gentile, since Freud wanted him to be the gateway to the Gentile world - wanted him to be a shabbosgoy. It failed.

---In [email protected], <lupitasaridewi@... wrote :

Spending 4 years studying them. Definitely jewish. Freud, Jung, Adler, everyone in there are jewish

Sent from my iPhone

I agree with what you are saying, also, if I remember correctly, Jung stated that, from a logical perspective, Satan as to be at least on par with god, since he has the same power to influence the world. Surely ther is a lot of jewish influence in the field of psychology, but I don't think we should shove it all down the toilet.

To compliment Fancy's statement, yes. I've had similar experiences, all my dumbass friends who think they're slick wasting 8 years of their lives studying psychology to "get into people's head" and I'm 666% more accurate and than they ever dreamed of being. Just Spiritual Work, that's all it is.

You wanna piss off a psychologist? Ask their birthday, and give them a brief Natal Chart Reading. They lose their minds lol 'ASTROLOGY ISN'T REAL BRO!"

lol

I always liked to straight up say "Yes I think that I know more about you and I think that my problems come from a place that you cannot understand"
And then continue on to dominate the conversation with my knowledge and talents.

Not everyone can do this, cause not everyone wasted years of their life studying psychology out of their neighbour's old books with DSM-IV. Psychology is a massive evil conspiracy and I've been saying that since I was 13. Its the "science" of brainwashing the self and others to provide the opium of the mind without religion.

Interesting, I don't see my post, as I've started this thread. Wondering if this is just me...or it really disappeared. 

Oops, sorry I was misinformed about Jung. Because he was often associated with Freud. His teachings was one of many that dragged me into the occult and tarot. Guess that is why he was often described as genius but also "mad" by my lecturers and friends

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 28, 2017, at 12:14 AM, Lupita <lupitasaridewi@... wrote:

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 27, 2017, at 7:46 AM, fancymancy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back