Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: I need help (please read)

Things are different in the muslim countries, unfortunately. And where can most people leave to? The streets?

To the OP, do binding on them, every day. And you can program them while they are sleeping, to allow you to do what you want to do.

Binding (you don't need to make poppets, in fact I strongly advise against this if you live with them, they may find it):
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Spell.html

---In [email protected], <cand.cru5h3r@... wrote :

? they prevent you from getting a job????????????????????
you are 21 years old LEAVE

Let me tell you a part of my life.
I hade the same experience like you, I was 22 years old, obligated by my mother to follow the jehova's witness, not aloud to go out, fall in love not even inside the religion because she always said, you have no condition to sustain a family and wile you stay under my roof, you'll do as I command, after so much stress, I decided, look for a job till I found one as pizza delivery boy at night time, the same day I was to start to work, I talk to my parents that I'm leaving home and the religion for good, they threaten me saying that if I leave I'm not more their son and for them I'm dead, so my reply was "in that case I have no parents to worry, good bye". I move to a friends house (from the institute) for a month until I got my first salary and hire a room, life wasn't easy, I only eat ones a day, at night at the pizza restaurant, after some time I started taking part time Jobs during the day wile studying and working at night, I didn't contact, not even missed my parents for a year when a came across my father on the road and he said that he was sorry for what he said and till now we are OK.
You better make up your mind, Satan will be with you always.
Hail Satan

I think op is a woman, since they prevent women from working in mudslime countries and force them to marry men from their choice.
It's disgusting.

Be strong and take control of your life, mudslimes and xians are easy to control through magick.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

the us is real fucking lenient with immigration right now, if you travel with the gods backing you, you can go anywhere, and handle anything...the way he said it just sounds so hopeless, it makes me angry that a satanist would "plead" for someone else to do magic for him, DO IT YOURSELF!!!
it sounds to me like he didn't even try to do the magic for himself, and that he has no self confidence.
timtod, if you live in a fucked up place, and you need to leave in order to be free.. ask the gods, ask satan directly!!!!

you do not need to charge up psychic energy to contact the gods, all physically healthy gentiles posess the ability to send their thoughts to the gods, you can also just summon them in a ritual.
it sounds like you're in a bind, but you've gotta do what you've gotta do.
good luck and hail satan

You can do the ENERGY RIPPING technique in the Satanic Witchcraft ebook   Eat up their energy then throw death energy on them.    (Clean your aura with white / gold light after this.)Also visualize grey (death) energy clinging to their aura.  This is in the Joy of Satan ebook.These are EXTREME solutions, and only a couple possibilities.I just keep my mouth shut around christians and family members, co workers and such.I would also get a job, move out and not worry about their islam anymore.

It is recommended you study more from joyofsatan website and do dedication ritual to satan but only do it when you are 100% ready because it permanent. But living with muslim parents are tricky for you to perform ritual. I know cause I am like you too.

Sorry, when I told yoy part of my life, I thought you where a man, now as a woman in a Muslim country is a different history :/

Where am I supposed to get all those materials from....? And how do I contact my guardian demon?

Start by dedicating if not done already (in astral temple) : http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

You do not need to contact your Guardian Demon if you are new and don't know who that is. Ask Satan for help and try to find a solution to your situation. You absolutely need to get out of that home as soon as possible.

You can do some meditations (like void meditation, aura cleaning, visualization..) but no vibrations and no 40 days workings in that environment. You can also put thoughts in their heads while they are sleeping to influence them. That's one way you could make them accept you leaving. Can you bullshit them in any way to make them accept your leaving ? Any reasons at all ? If you get out of there you could find a job.

Obviously I shouldn't have to tell you to keep your mouth completly shut about Satanism if you want to stay alive in a home of pisslamists.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back