Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: BLASPHEMIES AND BINDING ON OUR GODS?

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
I approved this post to educate people in regards to what the filthy jews have done to our religion over the years. Normally, I delete this sort of sick garbage, as all it does is advertise.

The website below is a blatant example of jewish filth. Just take a look to all of the hebrew references in there. This was very typical of what the internet was mainly comprised of in regards to Satanicm back in 2000-2002. This is why I put up the JoS website.

The jews have had nearly everything under their control in regards to the media- mainstream bookstores, schools, mainstream publishing companies, agents, television and everything else.

When I was new to Satanism, after reading Anton LaVey's writings, there was a dead end. There was nothing additional that was in any way positive concerning Satanism in any bookstore or anywhere else that I searched, except for some information on the internet, of which I printed out and read in full.

The books that were readily available were horrific to say the least. My initial experiences with Satanism and Demons were totally the opposite of all the sick filth and lies pushed upon the public. Satanism from the start, was very positive in my life. Demons were with me on a daily basis. I didn't meet Satan face to face until around a year later.

I remember getting help on a regular basis without my even asking. One time I will never forget, I was hungry and broke and was out walking. I passed by a restaurant and there was a wad of money stuck to the sidewalk. This was enough for me to get a good meal. Satan blessed me with this and so much more. I also noted after performing Satanic rituals, I felt a most beautiful feeling.

We need to fight against this sort of thing. It is jews. I have seen this time and again and the mainstream bookstores are full of this sick perverted trash, as is the jewish controlled media. Every sick website blaspheming Satan and his Demons and full of sick filth ALWAYS contains loads of jewish references, symbols and jewish invented blasphemy against our Beloved Gods. Jews are naturally drawn to this sort of thing, as it is in their blood and racial memory. This is an education for new people and those who would question the JoS stance on the jews.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@ wrote:

http://www.satansheaven.com/

Check this out.Another antichristian site.WE need to do something

How dare he binds our Respected And Beloved Father?

How dare him?But as Maxine said...In the afterlife,there are not 8 foot circles to play with ;)

Thanks for calling attention to this Maxine, it really does need to be known what these kike fucks have done to our Gods.

I looked over the site last night and was going to post, but decided against it, as you said, it would be mere advertising for this degenerate piece of shit. But this site fucking ENRAGES ME.

Read the piece of shit fucking 'pact with the devil' and you will want to vomit. You can literally tell it is written by a fucking kike with all the little loophole terminology and how it reads like a god damn hollywood contract. "Oh please Satan, who I will still insult by calling the devil, give me EVERYTHING I WOULD EVER WANT, and then I'll kind of be loyal to you...."

Fucking piece of shit.

If you can look at this shit and not become literally enraged and revolted, then you cannot say you have love for Satan and the Demons in your heart. This shit is despicable. (And as Maxine said, this is what has been NORMAL, up until now.) Even so called Demonologists and Satanists in the 90s, early 2000s, and even today still use these methods to call upon Demons. Just look at the site, that stupid bitch thinks she is using real black magic and most likely thinks she is some kind of Satanist.

Fucking ridiculous.

HG
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

I approved this post to educate people in regards to what the filthy jews have done to our religion over the years. Normally, I delete this sort of sick garbage, as all it does is advertise.

The website below is a blatant example of jewish filth. Just take a look to all of the hebrew references in there. This was very typical of what the internet was mainly comprised of in regards to Satanicm back in 2000-2002. This is why I put up the JoS website.

The jews have had nearly everything under their control in regards to the media- mainstream bookstores, schools, mainstream publishing companies, agents, television and everything else.

When I was new to Satanism, after reading Anton LaVey's writings, there was a dead end. There was nothing additional that was in any way positive concerning Satanism in any bookstore or anywhere else that I searched, except for some information on the internet, of which I printed out and read in full.

The books that were readily available were horrific to say the least. My initial experiences with Satanism and Demons were totally the opposite of all the sick filth and lies pushed upon the public. Satanism from the start, was very positive in my life. Demons were with me on a daily basis. I didn't meet Satan face to face until around a year later.

I remember getting help on a regular basis without my even asking. One time I will never forget, I was hungry and broke and was out walking. I passed by a restaurant and there was a wad of money stuck to the sidewalk. This was enough for me to get a good meal. Satan blessed me with this and so much more. I also noted after performing Satanic rituals, I felt a most beautiful feeling.

We need to fight against this sort of thing. It is jews. I have seen this time and again and the mainstream bookstores are full of this sick perverted trash, as is the jewish controlled media. Every sick website blaspheming Satan and his Demons and full of sick filth ALWAYS contains loads of jewish references, symbols and jewish invented blasphemy against our Beloved Gods. Jews are naturally drawn to this sort of thing, as it is in their blood and racial memory. This is an education for new people and those who would question the JoS stance on the jews.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@ wrote:

How dare him?But as Maxine said...In the afterlife,there are not 8 foot circles to play with ;)

The site's title is misleading, it should be Yahweh's heaven. All its rituals are about how yahweh and the angels are holy and powerful and command and insult our Gods in the name of those assholes. I wonder why some people think sites like that represent Satanism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

hahaha, i didn't exactly throw up when i read the 'pact with the devil' part, but i laughed all the same, it is pretty darn funny. here's one of the things that Father Satan is supposedly 'bound' to do for us:

"14. You are bound to provide me with a magic ring so that whenever I put it on my finger I shall become invisible and invulnerable."

that is such bullshit! seriously, how fucked up can one be to believe these lies?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:

Thanks for calling attention to this Maxine, it really does need to be known what these kike fucks have done to our Gods.

I looked over the site last night and was going to post, but decided against it, as you said, it would be mere advertising for this degenerate piece of shit. But this site fucking ENRAGES ME.

Read the piece of shit fucking 'pact with the devil' and you will want to vomit. You can literally tell it is written by a fucking kike with all the little loophole terminology and how it reads like a god damn hollywood contract. "Oh please Satan, who I will still insult by calling the devil, give me EVERYTHING I WOULD EVER WANT, and then I'll kind of be loyal to you...."

Fucking piece of shit.

If you can look at this shit and not become literally enraged and revolted, then you cannot say you have love for Satan and the Demons in your heart. This shit is despicable. (And as Maxine said, this is what has been NORMAL, up until now.) Even so called Demonologists and Satanists in the 90s, early 2000s, and even today still use these methods to call upon Demons. Just look at the site, that stupid bitch thinks she is using real black magic and most likely thinks she is some kind of Satanist.

Fucking ridiculous.

HG
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Wahahahaha magic ring!! Good laugh, i didn't see that. Me thinks this guy's holy books are Harry Potter and the Dungeons and Dragons manual, he'll soon start quoting verses from them regarding his beliefs.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waltermassey1" <walter_massey@... wrote:

hahaha, i didn't exactly throw up when i read the 'pact with the devil' part, but i laughed all the same, it is pretty darn funny. here's one of the things that Father Satan is supposedly 'bound' to do for us:

"14. You are bound to provide me with a magic ring so that whenever I put it on my finger I shall become invisible and invulnerable."

that is such bullshit! seriously, how fucked up can one be to believe these lies?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@ wrote:

Fucking piece of shit.

Fucking ridiculous.

HG
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

This is disgusting, Maxine. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back