Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: 40 day Destruction Working / Ritual! feeling good too!

Shannon Outlaw

I just did mine today and I felt so angry and focused and when I was don't I felt content and relaxed and like father satan was proud! :) 39 mother fucking days left! I'm not done! 39 days more to fuck the kikes up! Hail Satan. For those who couldn't do it. The moon will be in capricorn this saturday so it can done.

------------------------------
On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 10:44 PM EST Xavier Skaggs wrote:

hey i had a similar experience I was tired and didn't what to do it but I ignored that and pushed forward but nice job in fighting back!

Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 9:08 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] 40 day Destruction Working / Ritual

Hi brothers/sisters, I want to share my experience of the ritual.

I started the 40 day working earlier in the day during the Saturn hour... I was feeling good

Then i had planned to do the destruction ritual in the next Saturn hour so that i have time to prepare for the ritual.

During that time-span i was feeling very sleepy and was in a bad mood (without having a specific reason). I was forcing myself to do the preparations. It took me a lot of time and  persistence to prepare, which i thought was weird. I bathed myself and went to sleep in order to recharge my batteries.

I woke up in a natural way 30 minutes before the alarm. I was still feeling tired and for a moment, the thought of not doing the ritual passed my mind. I dismissed the thought without reluctance and performed a cleansing of my room and self with blue-electric energy. Then I severed the link.

The enemy was trying desperately to prevent me from doing the ritual.

During the ritual...
and while burning the ritual sigil, the obvious smell was the burning paper. But I've noticed a beautiful smell filling the room like incense (i wasn't burning any) which i though was wonderful, filling me with happiness.

After finishing the ritual and cleansing my room and self, i felt peaceful again.

Hail Father Satan,
thank you for everything!

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:08 AM, hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Many of us are fighting for Satan and He is number one in our lives. This is imperative and anyone has to remember that you wouldn't make it far spiritually without Satan. Satan has done many things for us that are almost never quite understood. The Powers of Hell seek their revenge and we are the Hands, Mouths and Souls from where they speak and execute their Power in this world. You are all more important here than you may think or feel. So do not let anything get in your way. I am writting this post for a reminder and to point something important out. There are people here who want to do a great work for Satan and do not know exactly what to do. Many questions are asked as of how one can grow closer to Satan. The answer has been given already; by working for Him. Then its advisable we give enemy the pain they gave to our Gods. Satan has related to me and you probably feel it too, how much pain he has undergone. Satan is not a monster, he is a being
with powerful emotions and he is our creator. These bloodbaths that took place in WWII and other words caused by the kikes were done intentionally to hurt both us and Satan.

For those with historical knowledge, it should be obvious that the jews caused this war. If we let them do more and more, they will evantually destroy us. I want you NOT to sleep on your pillow thinking that the Powers of Hell will 'save' us. Or that anything is just fine and that we should keep rolling on with our lines. NOW ITS THE FUCKING TIME THAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF YEARS. MANY OF OUR ANCESTORS OF ANY GENTILE RACE HAVE SPILLED THE BLOOD ON THE GROUND AND PAYED NO ATTENTION TO THEIR LIVES, SACRIFICED SO THAT YOU AND ME CAN LIVE AS WE DO TODAY AND RAISE OUR SERPENTS TO FINISH THE JOB. WE ARE THE LAST HAND OF DEATH AND MOST OF US WILL BRING FORTH THE NEW AGE OF SATAN. Our payment is required and our souls need to be avenged. So do not take shit no more. There will be no tolerance and these times are FUCKING OVER. No more tolerance. Its about time we seek revenge from all jews all over the world for what they did. The
enemies of Satan are our enemies and the enemies of the JoS. From all those in the world, that are inaware in regards to that- We are of the largest groups with the most Psychic Power. Our WILL in this world can be executed, whether the enemy wants it or not. We have grown like a plague over their lie, slowly devouring it. With organization we can change the world very very soon.

Do you accept being poor? Being sick? Having not what we rightfully desire? Do you accept your kids to be brought on a kike world and in front of all this infestation? If you do then you should really question your Satanic integrity. Behave like the God you're going to be and this is a say to the enemy that we are not fucking slaves anymore. The slavery has ended and its time we will kick their skull so much that nothing remains. We will crush them.

What I'm writting here is not for everyone. Its for those who want to create a severe impact on the world and help the Powers of Hell with all their effort. Satan will reward you and like physical military, there will be honors for ANYONE who does this. This will be between you and Father Satan. Satan is always true on His word. I will rarely make such claims but this is important and has to be revealed. I asked Satan how He viewed the JoS; His reply was "It is my Major fighting unit on Earth". EVERYONE HERE WHO IS SINCERELY IN THE FIGHT IS SEEN BY A WARRIOR IN THE EYES OF HELL. NOTHING LESS.

So here is the ritual for 10 November.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/76054

After doing this, for those who are willing, we will continue with a 40 day working. For those who haven't got 40 days, you can do it for 9 days. Although if at least 20 people keep this effort for 40 days, the changes of the world will be notable. The kikes are already getting what they deserve, in minor ways. The ways will be palpilated to the point of their final judgement by the Powers of Hell. Ask your Guardian Demon for this. Your Guardian Demon will ensure that you will get things right and operating. Its advised that anyone working on such workings to retain their vibration high through the Merkaba meditation and keep the meditation programm up. This won't be taking you more than 15 minutes. If someone doesn't have 15 minutes for JoS, which for most is the haven that saved their lives and is the only group that fights aside with Satan, instead of sitting their asses, is not worth of what it is to come. Hell is aware of those who have a pure
heart.

When you're done with the Ritual, at the time of Saturn, you will start your working. This could be on the same hour or the following hour of Saturn. Or the previous one. You can do this on the hour of Mars too. For every following day, this has to be repeated, either in the hour of Mars or in the Hour of Saturn. Its advisable that in the hour you will start this [i.e you start at Saturday, Mars hour] it should be continued on the same hour. If in anycase the hour is missed, you can do this in another hour, but focus for the hours of Mars and Saturn.

The working:

Affirmation:

"The jewish race is now completely destroyed in all ways, completely and permanently."

[The energies raised from the Runes are to be imagined like a ball of energy in front of you, but coming in no contact with you.]

-While vibrating the rune, imagine the energies destroying the jews, in anyway tha feels pleasant to you.

*****Thurisaz x9

TTTTTHHHHHHH-UUUUUUUU-RRRRRR-IIIIII-SSSSSSSS-AAAAAAA-ZZZZZZZZ

When you're done with 9 vibrations, programm the energy by affirming, and envisioning destruction:

"The jewish race is now completely destroyed in all ways, completely and permanently."

The above has to be repeated 4 times. That means 4x9. This has to do with Satan's numbers and this is one of the reasons it will be so powerful.

****Hagalatz x9

HHHHH-AAAAAAA-GGGGGGGGG-AAAAAAAAAA-LLLLLLL-AAAAAAAA-TTTZZZZZZZZSSSS

When you're done with 9 vibrations, programm the energy by affirming and envisioning destruction:

"The jewish race is now completely destroyed in all ways, permanently and completely"

The above has to be repeated 4 times. That means 4x9. This has to do with Satan's numbers and this is one of the reasons it will be so powerful.

Sidenote:

If one doesn't have the time to do this 4 times, then they should do it either 1 time, 1x9 or 2x9. We will work with Satan's number for maximum effectiveness of the working. This won't take you more than 15 minutes daily, only once a day.

If by the time we all finish that working, you see massive destruction or whole nations turning around the jews and pissreal, or jews getting kicked up to shreds in your neighborhood, then wonder not who did this. We did this.

Please post all your questions and concerns below. Anyone must participate.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]I started to sister together we will get r done.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] 40 day Destruction Working / Ritual! feeling good too!
Sent: Tue, Nov 13, 2012 11:03:37 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
I just did mine today and I felt so angry and focused and when I was don't I felt content and relaxed and like father satan was proud! :) 39 mother fucking days left! I'm not done! 39 days more to fuck the kikes up! Hail Satan. For those who couldn't do it. The moon will be in capricorn this saturday so it can done.

hey i had a similar experience I was tired and didn't what to do it but I ignored that and pushed forward but nice job in fighting back!

I started the 40 day working earlier in the day during the Saturn hour... I was feeling good

Then i had planned to do the destruction ritual in the next Saturn hour so that i have time to prepare for the ritual.

During that time-span i was feeling very sleepy and was in a bad mood (without having a specific reason). I was forcing myself to do the preparations. It took me a lot of time and  persistence to prepare, which i thought was weird. I bathed myself and went to sleep in order to recharge my batteries.

I woke up in a natural way 30 minutes before the alarm. I was still feeling tired and for a moment, the thought of not doing the ritual passed my mind. I dismissed the thought without reluctance and performed a cleansing of my room and self with blue-electric energy. Then I severed the link.

During the ritual...
and while burning the ritual sigil, the obvious smell was the burning paper. But I've noticed a beautiful smell filling the room like incense (i wasn't burning any) which i though was wonderful, filling me with happiness.

After finishing the ritual and cleansing my room and self, i felt peaceful again.

Hail Father Satan,

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:08 A[/IMG]hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Many of us are fighting for Satan and He is number one in our lives. This is imperative and anyone has to remember that you wouldn't make it far spiritually without Satan. Satan has done many things for us that are almost never quite understood. The Powers of Hell seek their revenge and we are the Hands, Mouths and Souls from where they speak and execute their Power in this world. You are all more important here than you may think or feel. So do not let anything get in your way. I am writting this post for a reminder and to point something important out. There are people here who want to do a great work for Satan and do not know exactly what to do. Many questions are asked as of how one can grow closer to Satan. The answer has been given already; by working for Him. Then its advisable we give enemy the pain they gave to our Gods. Satan has related to me and you probably feel it too, how much pain he has undergone. Satan is not a monster, he is a being
with powerful emotions and he is our creator. These bloodbaths that took place in WWII and other words caused by the kikes were done intentionally to hurt both us and Satan.

For those with historical knowledge, it should be obvious that the jews caused this war. If we let them do more and more, they will evantually destroy us. I want you NOT to sleep on your pillow thinking that the Powers of Hell will 'save' us. Or that anything is just fine and that we should keep rolling on with our lines. NOW ITS THE FUCKING TIME THAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF YEARS. MANY OF OUR ANCESTORS OF ANY GENTILE RACE HAVE SPILLED THE BLOOD ON THE GROUND AND PAYED NO ATTENTION TO THEIR LIVES, SACRIFICED SO THAT YOU AND ME CAN LIVE AS WE DO TODAY AND RAISE OUR SERPENTS TO FINISH THE JOB. WE ARE THE LAST HAND OF DEATH AND MOST OF US WILL BRING FORTH THE NEW AGE OF SATAN. Our payment is required and our souls need to be avenged. So do not take shit no more. There will be no tolerance and these times are FUCKING OVER. No more tolerance. Its about time we seek revenge from all jews all over the world for what they did. The
enemies of Satan are our enemies and the enemies of the JoS. From all those in the world, that are inaware in regards to that- We are of the largest groups with the most Psychic Power. Our WILL in this world can be executed, whether the enemy wants it or not. We have grown like a plague over their lie, slowly devouring it. With organization we can change the world very very soon.

Do you accept being poor? Being sick? Having not what we rightfully desire? Do you accept your kids to be brought on a kike world and in front of all this infestation? If you do then you should really question your Satanic integrity. Behave like the God you're going to be and this is a say to the enemy that we are not fucking slaves anymore. The slavery has ended and its time we will kick their skull so much that nothing remains. We will crush them.

What I'm writting here is not for everyone. Its for those who want to create a severe impact on the world and help the Powers of Hell with all their effort. Satan will reward you and like physical military, there will be honors for ANYONE who does this. This will be between you and Father Satan. Satan is always true on His word. I will rarely make such claims but this is important and has to be revealed. I asked Satan how He viewed the JoS; His reply was "It is my Major fighting unit on Earth". EVERYONE HERE WHO IS SINCERELY IN THE FIGHT IS SEEN BY A WARRIOR IN THE EYES OF HELL. NOTHING LESS.

After doing this, for those who are willing, we will continue with a 40 day working. For those who haven't got 40 days, you can do it for 9 days. Although if at least 20 people keep this effort for 40 days, the changes of the world will be notable. The kikes are already getting what they deserve, in minor ways. The ways will be palpilated to the point of their final judgement by the Powers of Hell. Ask your Guardian Demon for this. Your Guardian Demon will ensure that you will get things right and operating. Its advised that anyone working on such workings to retain their vibration high through the Merkaba meditation and keep the meditation programm up. This won't be taking you more than 15 minutes. If someone doesn't have 15 minutes for JoS, which for most is the haven that saved their lives and is the only group that fights aside with Satan, instead of sitting their asses, is not worth of what it is to come. Hell is aware of those who have a pure
heart.

When you're done with the Ritual, at the time of Saturn, you will start your working. This could be on the same hour or the following hour of Saturn. Or the previous one. You can do this on the hour of Mars too. For every following day, this has to be repeated, either in the hour of Mars or in the Hour of Saturn. Its advisable that in the hour you will start this [i.e you start at Saturday, Mars hour] it should be continued on the same hour. If in anycase the hour is missed, you can do this in another hour, but focus for the hours of Mars and Saturn.

The working:

Affirmation:

[The energies raised from the Runes are to be imagined like a ball of energy in front of you, but coming in no contact with you.]

-While vibrating the rune, imagine the energies destroying the jews, in anyway tha feels pleasant to you.

*****Thurisaz x9

When you're done with 9 vibrations, programm the energy by affirming, and envisioning destruction:

****Hagalatz x9

When you're done with 9 vibrations, programm the energy by affirming and envisioning destruction:

"The jewish race is now completely destroyed in all ways, permanently and completely"

Sidenote:

If one doesn't have the time to do this 4 times, then they should do it either 1 time, 1x9 or 2x9. We will work with Satan's number for maximum effectiveness of the working. This won't take you more than 15 minutes daily, only once a day.

If by the time we all finish that working, you see massive destruction or whole nations turning around the jews and pissreal, or jews getting kicked up to shreds in your neighborhood, then wonder not who did this. We did this.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
[/TD]

i just finished day 4 of the working and ive noticed that not only are my vibrations resulting in more and more energy each day but also my daily power meditations are getting easier....my mood has much improved over the past 4 days and i can a substantial difference in how well i evoke and direct energies.... i havent been SS for long so my point really is that even though some of us are noobs there a lot of benefits to performing the workings and rituals posted to the group... most important is those filthy kikes are being hit with a major power wollop lol but also the more we flex our psychic muscles the more we can do and handle for any other purpose these working are a GREAT way to vent our anger and frustrations at ppl who actually deserve.... i am looking forward to the next 36 days to see how i progress....
much love to my brothers and sister in Satan and keep up the good the work those Filthy kikes are going down and they know it
Hail Satan!!!Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:03 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

During the ritual...

Hail Father Satan,

heart.

The working:

Affirmation:

*****Thurisaz x9

****Hagalatz x9

Sidenote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

I just finished with the first day of the working. This is also my very first working, the first time using runes, and the first time I've used magick. I felt a lot of anger during the working, and now that I'm done my whole being is vibrating with, what I'm guessing is, power.
I feel proud of what I did, I am looking forward to the next 39 days. Those stupid fuckers don't have any chance of surviving. 
Hail father Satan!

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 13, 2012, at 5:03 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

During the ritual...

Hail Father Satan,

heart.

The working:

Affirmation:

*****Thurisaz x9

****Hagalatz x9

Sidenote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Recent Act[/IMG][/url] Switch to: Text-Only,

Thats magnificent. Anyone must keep their efforts and bring this slimy race down. When I see them on the street I'm like what the fuck is this being. They do not belong here. They are a plague. Keep on your efforts. I too felt deep gratification from doing the working. So keep on it, it will be seriously pleasant. And Seriously...History altering. :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

During the ritual...

Hail Father Satan,

heart.

The working:

Affirmation:

*****Thurisaz x9

****Hagalatz x9

Sidenote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Awesome Jason! keep up the good work brother :D

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 6:40 PM EST Jason Watts wrote:

i just finished day 4 of the working and ive noticed that not only are my
vibrations resulting in more and more energy each day but also my daily
power meditations are getting easier....
my mood has much improved over the past 4 days and i can a substantial
difference in how well i evoke and direct energies....
i havent been SS for long so my point really is that even though some of us
are noobs there a lot of benefits to performing the workings and rituals
posted to the group... most important is those filthy kikes are being hit
with a major power wollop lol but also the more we flex our psychic muscles
the more we can do and handle for any other purpose these working are a
GREAT way to vent our anger and frustrations at ppl who actually
deserve.... i am looking forward to the next 36 days to see how i
progress....

much love to my brothers and sister in Satan and keep up the good the work
those Filthy kikes are going down and they know it

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:03 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

I just did mine today and I felt so angry and focused and when I was don't
I felt content and relaxed and like father satan was proud! :) 39 mother
fucking days left! I'm not done! 39 days more to fuck the kikes up! Hail
Satan. For those who couldn't do it. The moon will be in capricorn this
saturday so it can done.

hey i had a similar experience I was tired and didn't what to do it but I
ignored that and pushed forward but nice job in fighting back!

I started the 40 day working earlier in the day during the Saturn hour...
I was feeling good

Then i had planned to do the destruction ritual in the next Saturn hour
so that i have time to prepare for the ritual.

During that time-span i was feeling very sleepy and was in a bad mood
(without having a specific reason). I was forcing myself to do the
preparations. It took me a lot of time and persistence to prepare, which i
thought was weird. I bathed myself and went to sleep in order to recharge
my batteries.

I woke up in a natural way 30 minutes before the alarm. I was still
feeling tired and for a moment, the thought of not doing the ritual passed
my mind. I dismissed the thought without reluctance and performed a
cleansing of my room and self with blue-electric energy. Then I severed the
link.

During the ritual...
and while burning the ritual sigil, the obvious smell was the burning
paper. But I've noticed a beautiful smell filling the room like incense (i
wasn't burning any) which i though was wonderful, filling me with happiness.

After finishing the ritual and cleansing my room and self, i felt
peaceful again.

Hail Father Satan,

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:08 AM, hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@...
wrote:

Many of us are fighting for Satan and He is number one in our lives.
This is imperative and anyone has to remember that you wouldn't make it far
spiritually without Satan. Satan has done many things for us that are
almost never quite understood. The Powers of Hell seek their revenge and we
are the Hands, Mouths and Souls from where they speak and execute their
Power in this world. You are all more important here than you may think or
feel. So do not let anything get in your way. I am writting this post for a
reminder and to point something important out. There are people here who
want to do a great work for Satan and do not know exactly what to do. Many
questions are asked as of how one can grow closer to Satan. The answer has
been given already; by working for Him. Then its advisable we give enemy
the pain they gave to our Gods. Satan has related to me and you probably
feel it too, how much pain he has undergone. Satan is not a monster, he is
a being
with powerful emotions and he is our creator. These bloodbaths that took
place in WWII and other words caused by the kikes were done intentionally
to hurt both us and Satan.

For those with historical knowledge, it should be obvious that the jews
caused this war. If we let them do more and more, they will evantually
destroy us. I want you NOT to sleep on your pillow thinking that the Powers
of Hell will 'save' us. Or that anything is just fine and that we should
keep rolling on with our lines. NOW ITS THE FUCKING TIME THAT WE HAVE BEEN
WAITING FOR THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF YEARS. MANY OF OUR ANCESTORS OF ANY
GENTILE RACE HAVE SPILLED THE BLOOD ON THE GROUND AND PAYED NO ATTENTION TO
THEIR LIVES, SACRIFICED SO THAT YOU AND ME CAN LIVE AS WE DO TODAY AND
RAISE OUR SERPENTS TO FINISH THE JOB. WE ARE THE LAST HAND OF DEATH AND
MOST OF US WILL BRING FORTH THE NEW AGE OF SATAN. Our payment is required
and our souls need to be avenged. So do not take shit no more. There will
be no tolerance and these times are FUCKING OVER. No more tolerance. Its
about time we seek revenge from all jews all over the world for what they
did. The
enemies of Satan are our enemies and the enemies of the JoS. From all
those in the world, that are inaware in regards to that- We are of the
largest groups with the most Psychic Power. Our WILL in this world can be
executed, whether the enemy wants it or not. We have grown like a plague
over their lie, slowly devouring it. With organization we can change the
world very very soon.

Do you accept being poor? Being sick? Having not what we rightfully
desire? Do you accept your kids to be brought on a kike world and in front
of all this infestation? If you do then you should really question your
Satanic integrity. Behave like the God you're going to be and this is a say
to the enemy that we are not fucking slaves anymore. The slavery has ended
and its time we will kick their skull so much that nothing remains. We will
crush them.

What I'm writting here is not for everyone. Its for those who want to
create a severe impact on the world and help the Powers of Hell with all
their effort. Satan will reward you and like physical military, there will
be honors for ANYONE who does this. This will be between you and Father
Satan. Satan is always true on His word. I will rarely make such claims but
this is important and has to be revealed. I asked Satan how He viewed the
JoS; His reply was "It is my Major fighting unit on Earth". EVERYONE HERE
WHO IS SINCERELY IN THE FIGHT IS SEEN BY A WARRIOR IN THE EYES OF HELL.
NOTHING LESS.

After doing this, for those who are willing, we will continue with a 40
day working. For those who haven't got 40 days, you can do it for 9 days.
Although if at least 20 people keep this effort for 40 days, the changes of
the world will be notable. The kikes are already getting what they deserve,
in minor ways. The ways will be palpilated to the point of their final
judgement by the Powers of Hell. Ask your Guardian Demon for this. Your
Guardian Demon will ensure that you will get things right and operating.
Its advised that anyone working on such workings to retain their vibration
high through the Merkaba meditation and keep the meditation programm up.
This won't be taking you more than 15 minutes. If someone doesn't have 15
minutes for JoS, which for most is the haven that saved their lives and is
the only group that fights aside with Satan, instead of sitting their
asses, is not worth of what it is to come. Hell is aware of those who have
a pure
heart.

When you're done with the Ritual, at the time of Saturn, you will start
your working. This could be on the same hour or the following hour of
Saturn. Or the previous one. You can do this on the hour of Mars too. For
every following day, this has to be repeated, either in the hour of Mars or
in the Hour of Saturn. Its advisable that in the hour you will start this
[i.e you start at Saturday, Mars hour] it should be continued on the same
hour. If in anycase the hour is missed, you can do this in another hour,
but focus for the hours of Mars and Saturn.

The working:

Affirmation:

"The jewish race is now completely destroyed in all ways, completely and
permanently."

[The energies raised from the Runes are to be imagined like a ball of
energy in front of you, but coming in no contact with you.]

-While vibrating the rune, imagine the energies destroying the jews, in
anyway tha feels pleasant to you.

*****Thurisaz x9

When you're done with 9 vibrations, programm the energy by affirming,
and envisioning destruction:

"The jewish race is now completely destroyed in all ways, completely and
permanently."

The above has to be repeated 4 times. That means 4x9. This has to do
with Satan's numbers and this is one of the reasons it will be so powerful.

****Hagalatz x9

When you're done with 9 vibrations, programm the energy by affirming and
envisioning destruction:

"The jewish race is now completely destroyed in all ways, permanently
and completely"

The above has to be repeated 4 times. That means 4x9. This has to do
with Satan's numbers and this is one of the reasons it will be so powerful.

Sidenote:

If one doesn't have the time to do this 4 times, then they should do it
either 1 time, 1x9 or 2x9. We will work with Satan's number for maximum
effectiveness of the working. This won't take you more than 15 minutes
daily, only once a day.

If by the time we all finish that working, you see massive destruction
or whole nations turning around the jews and pissreal, or jews getting
kicked up to shreds in your neighborhood, then wonder not who did this. We
did this.

Please post all your questions and concerns below. Anyone must
participate.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back