Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Raising of the Kundalini

Logan Derrick

So, I have been a Satanist for nearly five years now, and have caused the sprouting of atleast five more Satanists in my small town of Payette Idaho. I recently turned eighteen and rarely have a chance to get onto the official JoS site, and so I rely on e-groups such as this one and advanced meditation, along with the help of my guardian Demon for information (though I try not to bug her much, besides, its good for me to figure things out on my own.) But this I need help with.     As I've said, I recently turned eighteen and I recall reading somewhere that you aren't supposed to raise the Kundalini Serpant until a certain age. I'm an adult now so at first I would think that it would be fine, but I don't know when the male body stops growing. So, could somebody perhaps give me an approximate age catagory to when I should proceed?

the male body hits it growing peak at about 21 and testoterone levels will keep rising into later 20's but as far as kundalini is concerened-go with your gut if the time feels right then work on it if not then wait. your old enough to know how your gut tells you things-contempate the question while in meditation and see what answeres youget. good luck.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Logan Derrick <tim_tim_logan@... wrote:

So, I have been a Satanist for nearly five years now, and have caused the
sprouting of atleast five more Satanists in my small town of Payette Idaho. I
recently turned eighteen and rarely have a chance to get onto the official JoS
site, and so I rely on e-groups such as this one and advanced meditation, along
with the help of my guardian Demon for information (though I try not to bug her
much, besides, its good for me to figure things out on my own.) But this I need
help with.

As I've said, I recently turned eighteen and I recall reading somewhere that
you aren't supposed to raise the Kundalini Serpant until a certain age. I'm an
adult now so at first I would think that it would be fine, but I don't know when
the male body stops growing. So, could somebody perhaps give me an approximate
age catagory to when I should proceed?

does everyone have a gaurdian Demon?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Logan Derrick <tim_tim_logan@... wrote:

help with.

adult now so at first I would think that it would be fine, but I don't know when

yes

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ollie Forton" <ollie.forton@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Logan Derrick <tim_tim_logan@ wrote:

help with.

help with.

Power,Maturity,and Mental Perfection do not lie in Age.There is no age You SHOULD do something.There is a appropriate time.

If You doubt the time is now,then,it isn't. Advance with Your meditations,and the doubt will evantually wither.When You're fully into the idea of raising the Serpent,Your ready.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ENLIL!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL SET!
HAIL ASMODEUS!

Actually, it's the Magnum Opus you're supposed to wait for. It's only advised that you wait until you're out of puberty to try that. As far as Kundalini is concerned, you should really try to read the information on JOS and on AgeofSatan.com. HP Vovim gives us an account on his experiences with the actual rising. It takes a lot of work to raise the Kundalini, and this is something that will happen on it's on. Kundalini has a mind of it's own. Making sure you meditate everyday, keep up with the aura of protection, meditating on kundalini will really help to stimulate it. Meditations like Twin Serpent, Single Serpent, Expanding the Sushumna are all great to help stimulate it. Also, there are plenty of signs to look for that the Kundalini is stimulated, and signs that it will rise which you can find a great list and explanation on both of the websites I listed above.   You should really read the sites.   Every dedicated Spiritual Satanist has a Guardian Demon. 
 HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, October 29, 2010 5:05:58 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Raising of the Kundalini

yes

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ollie Forton" <ollie.forton@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Logan Derrick <tim_tim_logan@ wrote:

help with.

Why do you try not to "bug" your guardian Demoness? Did she tell you not too bother her too much?

This is just curios to me because all of the guardians that I have heard off love to interact, teach, talk, train, direct, answer questions, and have fun with the humans they are guarding. It just struck me as interesting that you feel like you are bugging her when all of the guardians that I have heard of do not see it as being "bugged" in fact they love to work with people.

If she has told you something specific about that then disregard this post. I do know that sometimes guardians can get busy so they may have other things going on, but they usually make it clear when they are busy.

It seems to me that you have and incredible resource of training and teaching that you are not tapping into.

I mean no disrespect, and I am not trying to cause any issues but I just was curious as to why you think you are "bugging" your guardian Demoness.

By the way I live in Idaho Falls,

Phantom

help with.

Sweet, it's awesome to hear about other Satanists in my area.
and thank you. I thought a lot on your question, and I can't honestly say there is any good reason not to ask.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, November 6, 2010 11:08:41 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Raising of the Kundalini

Why do you try not to "bug" your guardian Demoness? Did she tell you not too bother her too much?

This is just curios to me because all of the guardians that I have heard off love to interact, teach, talk, train, direct, answer questions, and have fun with the humans they are guarding. It just struck me as interesting that you feel like you are bugging her when all of the guardians that I have heard of do not see it as being "bugged" in fact they love to work with people.

If she has told you something specific about that then disregard this post. I do know that sometimes guardians can get busy so they may have other things going on, but they usually make it clear when they are busy.

It seems to me that you have and incredible resource of training and teaching that you are not tapping into.

I mean no disrespect, and I am not trying to cause any issues but I just was curious as to why you think you are "bugging" your guardian Demoness.

By the way I live in Idaho Falls,

Phantom

help with.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back