Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Questions

Gar.F

Good evening to all the team, I am writing here because I lack guidance, I recently made a contract regarding my business rehabilitation and a little later I also made the dedication ceremony to Satan, I am new as you understand in Satanism, but I do not know how to proceed, what is necessary to do from here and there, I want to make a point, I don't know why the contract I made with the demon bune has not taken action yet! enlighten me

I made a contract for my business part here and a month in about the same time I also made a dedication ceremony to father Satan. but it's different from one to the other, I haven't seen any results from Bune yet, just some ups and downs

I made a contract for my business part here and a month in about the same time I also made a dedication ceremony to father Satan. but it's different from one to the other, I haven't seen any results from Bune yet, just some ups and downs
This idea that a demon will arrange your life for you in exchange of join him in the death if you contract with him is xtianist bullshit.
But if you want evolve and fight against the decadence in the creation, they can help and protect you. It's a commitment, not a contract.

In general, nothing obvious happens. Only psychically evoluated people are really visited or become aware of a presence during their ceremony.
In all cases, saying a definitive good bye to normies, you "cross over", it's intense.

This idea that a demon will arrange your life for you in exchange of join him in the death if you contract with him is xtianist bullshit.
But if you want evolve and fight against the decadence in the creation, they can help and protect you. It's a commitment, not a contract.

In general, nothing obvious happens. Only psychically evoluated people are really visited or become aware of a presence during their ceremony.
In all cases, saying a definitive good bye to normies, you "cross over", it's intense.
yes, I know what you are saying and I agree, but the goddess Bune can help

When we summon or pray to a Deity for help (not as if it were some sort of "one thing for another" contract), it may be that the Gods guide us through intuitions, opportunities, etc. if they see commitment on our part and if they see that it is positive for us and makes us feel (really) good. But we must work for ourselves by doing our best as far as we can WITHOUT leaving all our work to the Gods, because this is not how things are really resolved, putting our responsibilities in the hands of others, it would be an attitude wrong. Be open to guidance and improve yourself and your situation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back