Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Questions

I have three questions, and they are:

- Can the spell be affected if you add some stuff at another Moon Sign?

Example: I did my new AoP at the Moon of Taurus. Then after a few days, I decided to ADD SOMETHING, maybe a particular Rune along with a new visualization in a DIFFERENT Moon Sign. So, would that different Moon Sign affect the added Rune? I did it at Moon of Leo, and I'm asking this out of curiosity.

- Will the Rune that you used beforehand be affected in the next working?

Example: I used Thurisaz Rune in my Returning Curses. Then I decided to use the same Rune in my Astral Senses Working. Would that Rune just get stronger or just in separate workings and programming?

I asked this because I don't know if my Returning Curses is affected by it, since I keep dismissing my Astral Senses on the Runes. Like after done with my Returning Curses, I did my Astral Senses WITHOUT vibrating the needed Runes, and my affirmation was "The powers of Thurisaz..."
So can that affirmation be programmed to take the Thurisaz Rune I vibrated in Returning Curses? Hopefully you can understand what I mean.

- Effects of Reversing Runes?

While cleaning my Intense Aura Cleaning, I noticed a black Gebo and Isa Rune joined together, with a circle on it, indicating that I was bound. I cleaned it by reversing the vibration while visualizing it getting dispelled, as I heard you can do so. Now, I'm not asking because I'm worried if I reversed the binding, I'm asking because I want to use the reversing of Runes as a method, either at positive workings or negative ones. Any additional infos like Thurisaz Rune being reversed can dissolve any residual negative energies (hopefully I got it right) can be proven useful.

Please answer quickly, thank you. Hail Father Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back