Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Questions

Yes many of us have heard his voice and have even seen him. Read and study all of Joy of Satan   

On Sunday, February 15, 2015 5:14 PM, "madison_berman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Has anyone heard Satan's voice? I know that's a weird question. Like is it raspy, deep or loud? I'm kinda curious.

To hear his voice you have to be astrally open.
I personally talk to him threw a set of runes.
He can talk to people in very many diffrebt ways..say..gut feelings..en he can lead you to sources if info...
Like i sed- many many diffrent ways!!!! Hail Satan
Hail all hell
Bless the jos administration
On Feb 16, 2015 4:14 AM, "madison_berman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Has anyone heard Satan's voice? I know that's a weird question. Like is it raspy, deep or loud? I'm kinda curious.

I have a question. If satan wants us to destroy our enemy, why he said Maxine that "we have won" in his conversations with Maxine? And why he doesnt tell us like the power of absorbing knowledge from a book by just touching it?

#1 What he meant was that there is now no possible fucking way the enemy can win, but this does not mean we stop fighting. We have to finish this war. #2 Because that is impossible, the world is not that easy man. No pain no gain.  

On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 3:35 PM, "peliterapeutti@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have a question. If satan wants us to destroy our enemy, why he said Maxine that "we have won" in his conversations with Maxine? And why he doesnt tell us like the power of absorbing knowledge from a book by just touching it?

1. Satan saying "We've won" means we've secured our win against the enemy. There's no really for the enemy to enslave humanity because a)The Gods are freed and b)The jewsus thoughtform is destroyed. All they have to do is just die out.
2. Please be realistic here. Why do you think such absurd thing as absorbing knowledge from a book just by touching is possible. Dunno where you got that idea from a manga or comic or a video game, but isn't based in reality.

Father Satan said that our side has won the major war going on in outer space and the fight for planet earth, if I recall correctly.

As for absorbing knowledge from a book, you first have to advance in the basics, and then get intermediate, and going on from there. Absorbing information from a book without reading it is a psychic ability. And for that empowerment is necessary. 

Just take it all in stride, enjoy the ride, and you'll be there one day.

Important Points  

@The_Fire_Starter666 Uhmm, actually it is, High Priestess Maxine brought this up from one of her video sermons, and is probably where he/she (who ever you're replying to) heard that it was possible from, and I believe it's possible as well.
Hail Satan!

Nah
I ve listened to the audio too abt absorbing knowledge just buy touching the book. I've never tried it. But with magic theres room for any possibilities.
Just because you think some thing isnt impossible doesn't mean its not possible. Ive read this sermon abt merging with objects and people...or animals.
Now i tried to merge with a tree and it sort of worked. I can't explain what i felt but but thing is its possible to merge with a book. You can enter it and absorb the knowledge. Just like you would enter someone's mind and steal a thought. Just focus on the book..develeope it in your mind..enlarge it so that you can enter it then the start absorbing its knowledge. Now thats a theory
Nat yet tried it out..but i will when i get time and the ryt time. Hail Satan.
Magic is supposed to make everything easy @yog. I think.
I do my ish easy wit magic.
On Apr 1, 2015 9:04 AM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  1. Satan saying "We've won" means we've secured our win against the enemy. There's no really for the enemy to enslave humanity because a)The Gods are freed and b)The jewsus thoughtform is destroyed. All they have to do is just die out.
2. Please be realistic here. Why do you think such absurd thing as absorbing knowledge from a book just by touching is possible. Dunno where you got that idea from a manga or comic or a video game, but isn't based in reality.

That is nonsense what you say. If we could do that with a book then this lifetime would not be necessary read the story of the gods and the battle before us they gave us knowledge and they want us to have immortality but some other shit refused and there was a battle so they lost as i know thats why we dont have knowledge and we must gane both knowledge and immortality and get outa stupidity. And regarding the enemy and our side has already won i dont know about it i want to know it too. :)

------------------------------
On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 3:33 AM PDT peliterapeutti@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

That was a older sermon. Even if it was possible (which i still think ts not) only lazy ass people would do it, and Satanism is not about being lazy. 

On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 11:20 PM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Uhh sorry then. I don't listen to audio things, I only read written sermons. 

@Yog Sothoth. It's not lazy, but it sounds a lot advanced. You must really be past the intermediate stage to do that. It's pretty much like a person asking "why does Satan not teach us how to change our physical body parts via biokinesis?" Plus you can't learn everything by reading a book, because most true knowledge comes from first hand experience. No matter how many books you read about chakras, if you haven't practiced power meditation to feel them and empower them you won't really know what they are other than as just an idea in your mind.

It's also not a matter of laziness as we're about of using all matters of conveniences to make things simpler. Sure if something is simpler, just use that instead. Otherwise we wouldn't use computers or anything like that which makes our lives easier. But when we're talking about advanced spiritual things, they're obviously not simpler because it takes you to be advanced.

No, Mohamad, it is not nonsense my brother. One must be very advanced, and as far as I'm concerned must be in a trance like state to do it, and I'm sure there's more to it than just that, it's about reading the energy field... I myself can't do nothing like that, let alone know much about it, which I don't, but I DO see how it CAN be possible. Watch one of HP Maxine's audio sermons, she talks about this... but I don't remember which one. Although, there is a lot more amazing things that can be done with the powers of the mind then just absorbing knowledge from a book... A lot more. There IS ****NO**** LIMITS in Spiritual Satanism. The possibilities on what you can do with your mind, are endless, I think anyways. :)
Hail Satan!

mohamad.ahmadi32@...
Your text is a bit of a mess. If we could do that with a book then this lifetime would not be necessary read the story
:)
Am not sure what you mean by this. But if we start discussing what we(humansgentiles) could possibly do if only we weren't brought ignorant of the soul and its power...i dnt think then youd be suprised by such a simple trick. That's the whole point of godhood i guess. Power, more knowledge and perfection- to do things thought impossible. Like ised with magic there's room for almost anything. You can only imagine what a fully opened soul can do. I my self do a lot of experiments to text my mind and soul..not that every little thing i do has to from the jos site.
Just use of simple logic...and i have learned amazing things. All you need is to open your soul, train your mind, and get familiar with the energy...know the task you want too carry out and how your supposed to go abt it... then you will know that almost everything is possible. Hail Satan
Hail all hell.
Bless the jos ministry
On Apr 2, 2015 2:30 AM, "MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

That is nonsense what you say. If we could do that with a book then this lifetime would not be necessary read the story of the gods and the battle before us they gave us knowledge and they want us to have immortality but some other shit refused and there was a battle so they lost as i know thats why we dont have knowledge and we must gane both knowledge and immortality and get outa stupidity. And regarding the enemy and our side has already won i dont know about it i want to know it too. :)

So tell me ALL the things please what one can do to destroy enemys of satan everyday. Im REALLY curious and exited to get to heaven where we belong and make father proud of me:)

You should listen to the audio sermons as well, very enlightening if you ask me. Shit... I can listen to HP Maxines audio sermons forever, by far one of the most interesting people I've listened to. I hope she comes out with more. Hehe :)

Hells army training program pdf. Do i need to do the 40 day self empowerment program before that? And do i need to do the trance training before too?

I would like to add that everything you see before you was created from thought, therefore you can absorb the thought of form in everything with enough spiritual power. You might even be able to do a thorough search on someones cell phone history without even unlocking it, although people usually put more thought into a book than a cell phone, so it will be harder.
thought gathering thought isn't impossible.

Well sed- perfect!
On Apr 2, 2015 7:28 PM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  It's also not a matter of laziness as we're about of using all matters of conveniences to make things simpler. Sure if something is simpler, just use that instead. Otherwise we wouldn't use computers or anything like that which makes our lives easier. But when we're talking about advanced spiritual things, they're obviously not simpler because it takes you to be advanced.

Are you new? I suspect you are. First off, heaven doesn't exist, and is just a codeword for the crown chakra, and becoming a God/Goddesses. It's not some white palace on the clouds, where you give more of your psychic energy to the psychopath jewhova, and it's murderous cohorts.

I suggest you read and study more of:

Joy of Satan  Specifically this to debunk the idea of heaven being some fluffy place in the clouds with those psychopaths.

Exposing Christianity   I dunno if you're Dedicated or not yet, but if you are, then yes, the 40 days of power would be your regiment to start with. If you're not Dedicated, then I suggest you Dedicate as soon as possible. You will not get far, if anywhere on this path while undedicated.

yeah true I agree with that hail satan

On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 8:05 PM, "richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

No, Mohamad, it is not nonsense my brother. One must be very advanced, and as far as I'm concerned must be in a trance like state to do it, and I'm sure there's more to it than just that, it's about reading the energy field... I myself can't do nothing like that, let alone know much about it, which I don't, but I DO see how it CAN be possible. Watch one of HP Maxine's audio sermons, she talks about this... but I don't remember which one. Although, there is a lot more amazing things that can be done with the powers of the mind then just absorbing knowledge from a book... A lot more. There IS ****NO**** LIMITS in Spiritual Satanism. The possibilities on what you can do with your mind, are endless, I think anyways. :)
Hail Satan!

yes that is so amazing I agree with that. recently I am able to control my pain for example I can go to freezing water and feel nth or burning the same and in sports I don't feel pain recently I ran into mountain and didn't get tired at all . its like miracle has happened and im doing meditation only for 10 days

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 5:40 PM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

mohamad.ahmadi32@...
Your text is a bit of a mess. If we could do that with a book then this lifetime would not be necessary read the story
:)
Am not sure what you mean by this. But if we start discussing what we(humansgentiles) could possibly do if only we weren't brought ignorant of the soul and its power...i dnt think then youd be suprised by such a simple trick. That's the whole point of godhood i guess. Power, more knowledge and perfection- to do things thought impossible. Like ised with magic there's room for almost anything. You can only imagine what a fully opened soul can do. I my self do a lot of experiments to text my mind and soul..not that every little thing i do has to from the jos site.
Just use of simple logic...and i have learned amazing things. All you need is to open your soul, train your mind, and get familiar with the energy...know the task you want too carry out and how your supposed to go abt it... then you will know that almost everything is possible. Hail Satan
Hail all hell.
Bless the jos ministry
On Apr 2, 2015 2:30 AM, "MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

So tell me ALL the things please what one can do to destroy enemys of satan everyday. Im REALLY curious and exited to get to heaven where we belong and make father proud of me:)

Hey I'm a new satanists. My believe in Satan is very powerful and Real. Only I'm wanting more. I'm wanting to learn more about him. Open my mind as well as expand my knowledge. Meaning rituals demonology, and I'd love to tap into the spiritual world. I'm sick of being told I have to do this and do that to experience something. I was a lazy Lutheran for a long time, wasn't attending church, wasn't preying as much as I "should"? But none of it made sense to me...why praise and ask for forgiveness when everything you ask for forgiveness for is part of being human? So in that case I felt I was praying to myself and contradicting myself for things that a perfectly normal. I want to experience satan, I want his guidance. Can anyone help me get the knowledge I'm looking for? Even something that could teach me along the way to stay committed. I have no one around me with the same believes. I need a teacher, someone that's willing to show me the reigns of this beautiful way of life.

tttop93, please read and study all of www.joyofsatan.org. There are no mediators in Satanism. One studies and learns by studying, application of that knowledge, power meditation, yoga, spiritual warfare.If you haven't dedicated yet, through the formal dedication on the JoS site, please do so.And, welcome. :) 

On Saturday, April 4, 2015 7:50 AM, "tttop93@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey I'm a new satanists. My believe in Satan is very powerful and Real. Only I'm wanting more. I'm wanting to learn more about him. Open my mind as well as expand my knowledge. Meaning rituals demonology, and I'd love to tap into the spiritual world. I'm sick of being told I have to do this and do that to experience something. I was a lazy Lutheran for a long time, wasn't attending church, wasn't preying as much as I "should"? But none of it made sense to me...why praise and ask for forgiveness when everything you ask for forgiveness for is part of being human? So in that case I felt I was praying to myself and contradicting myself for things that a perfectly normal. I want to experience satan, I want his guidance. Can anyone help me get the knowledge I'm looking for? Even something that could teach me along the way to stay committed. I have no one around me with the same believes. I need a teacher, someone that's willing to show me the reigns of this beautiful way of life.

there are no mediators in Satanism my friend but read the site joy of satan and its a personal experience .hail satan

On Saturday, April 4, 2015 7:50 AM, "tttop93@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Read and study all of Joy of Satan   

On Friday, April 3, 2015 11:01 AM, "tttop93@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

One thing you can do is during your meditations, raise energy, and give it to
Father Satan to use as he sees fit.
Sent on my Boost Mobile Phone.
On Apr 3, 2015 6:37 AM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Study th JoS site, there are no mediators in SS. Everyone's relationship with Father Satan is unique. Sent on my Boost Mobile Phone.
On Apr 3, 2015 1:01 PM, "tttop93@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

1) If cloning is possible, can you clone a God?
2) Does blue blood signify something spiritual? 

1. Well, since cloning is pretty much just replicating DNA, then probably, but I don't really see why you would or would need to, but there's nothing wrong with asking questions.2. If you have blue blood, you might not be human because last I checked, our blood is red.
You should read more JoS.Joy of Satan

On Sunday, April 26, 2015 10:49 PM, "eu71992@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

1) If cloning is possible, can you clone a God?
2) Does blue blood signify something spiritual? 

At the first question I thought that since the Magnum Opus makes a huge transformation on one's body and soul, the structure of the entire being probably changes. If it was possible, then with only one sample of God's DNA, humans could see what perfection is, then it would be easier to advance.
I was thinking at the second question that since blue blood signify Aristocracy and since The Word "Aristrocrat" comes from Ari, and Ari links with the Aryan Race and Ari (Gods). And the blue color is used to reprezent the skin of some ancient Gods such as Vishnu or Shiva. I thought that "blue blood" might be an allegory to a state of spiritual development. 

Cloning a God is obviously much harder than just simply transforming yourself to Godhood. It's pretty much like wanting to turn the earth upside down to see how China looks like instead of going to China yourself.

I didn't mean to seem snippy. I just in my own efforts if I can don't want anyone getting mislead. You'd have to see if the term blue blood has some history, if it it's just a political term.

I doubt it, but I don't truly know. Time and research will answer it for sure.

@danthemanlovejoy   It doesn't cost anything, you're already a free and full member just by joining it. As it's been said in the site:
JoS membership is open and free to everyone. We do not charge any 'membership dues' nor do we charge for any knowlege. We feel your relationship with Satan is between you and Satan; as there are no mediators in Satanism. We are not nosy about the lives of our members. We respect our members, their personal lives, and their privacy. Above all, we work for Satan and we do what he wants for us to do. Satan emphasized how all spiritual knowledge should be open and freely available to everyone. We honor his wishes and do not try to use or hoard spiritual knowledge for any personal gain.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back