Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Questions

Baphomet what is it means? Today I slept n a creature or begin look like Baphomet came into my dreams and use his 2 hands cover my eye n let me see something Idk how to explain it it like a flashback sort of.It like a man in a armor like he went to war Idk how to explain it but I can see it clearly and hear it but I don't understamd a things what that suppose to mean?

Another question I did 666 Breath of Lucifer like a few last 2 week straight and back of my head but in the middle of front n back n little to right like it hurts. It like my right side of brain. It in pain which is my 1st time ever had that pain n what that suppose to mean?

Baphomet is a symbol. Look it up in the symbols page.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kazuyaakechi" <kazuyaakechi@... wrote:

Baphomet what is it means? Today I slept n a creature or begin look like Baphomet came into my dreams and use his 2 hands cover my eye n let me see something Idk how to explain it it like a flashback sort of.It like a man in a armor like he went to war Idk how to explain it but I can see it clearly and hear it but I don't understamd a things what that suppose to mean?

Another question I did 666 Breath of Lucifer like a few last 2 week straight and back of my head but in the middle of front n back n little to right like it hurts. It like my right side of brain. It in pain which is my 1st time ever had that pain n what that suppose to mean?

Excerpt taken from the JOS. http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satanic_Symbols.htm
The image of Baphomet of western occultism was taken from the image of Shiva [above]. Note the position of the arms, one pointing upwards and the other downwards. The Baphomet again is symbolic of both the male and the female aspects of the soul. Note the Baphomet is both male and female, as also seen with in images of the Egyptian God Akhenaton. The horns are symbolic of Mercury, which is the vril, chi, witchpower, lifeforce, prana. The wings of the soul represent spiritual freedom. The goat symbolizes fertility- fertility in multiplying the life force, vril, which activates and raises the serpent. The "Goat of a Thousand Young" is referring to the crown chakra, "Sahasrara" in Sanskrit which means "Thousand Petaled Lotus." The horns are symbolic of the life force, the witchpower, vril, chi...This is symbolized by the symbol for the planet Mercury [shown directly below]. "Mercury" is known as "Messenger of the Gods." "God/s" is a code-word for the chakras. Note the horns shown on the image of Azazel [shown at left], with the rays shining fromm his head, representing the risen serpent.

Also http://satansgraphix.webs.com/index.htmConcerning the changes in the glyphs surrounding the Baphomet, this was done because the former were hebrew letters. In the Al-Jilwah,Satan's Revelation to his people, he dictates that "Three things are against me and I hate three things." (Chapter IV). Those three are the xian, moslem and jewish religions that worship yaweh/jehova (Allah is an alias of yaweh).
As for why the right side of your brain hurts in that specific area, you're pineal gland is being activated. So it's bound to hurt because it's never been activated in this life before.
Hail Satan! From: kazuyaakechi <kazuyaakechi@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2013 11:19 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Questions

thank you guys.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Darkness Rising <rising.darkness@... wrote:

Excerpt taken from the JOS. http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satanic_Symbols.htm

The image of Baphomet of western occultism was taken from the image of Shiva [above]. Note the position of the arms, one pointing upwards and the other downwards. The Baphomet again is symbolic of both the male and the female aspects of the soul. Note the Baphomet is both male and female, as also seen with in images of the Egyptian God Akhenaton. The horns are symbolic of Mercury, which is the vril, chi, witchpower, lifeforce, prana. The wings of the soul represent spiritual freedom. The goat symbolizes fertility- fertility in multiplying the life force, vril, which activates and raises the serpent. The "Goat of a Thousand Young" is referring to the crown chakra, "Sahasrara" in Sanskrit which means "Thousand Petaled Lotus." The horns are symbolic of the life force, the witchpower, vril, chi...This is symbolized by the symbol for the planet Mercury [shown directly below]. "Mercury" is known as "Messenger of the Gods." "God/s" is a code-word for the
chakras. Note the horns shown on the image of Azazel [shown at left], with the rays shining fromm his head, representing the risen serpent.

Also http://satansgraphix.webs.com/index.htm
Concerning the changes in the glyphs surrounding the Baphomet, this was done because the former were hebrew letters. In the Al-Jilwah,Satan's Revelation to his people, he dictates that "Three things are against me and I hate three things." (Chapter IV). Those three are the xian, moslem and jewish religions that worship yaweh/jehova (Allah is an alias of yaweh).

As for why the right side of your brain hurts in that specific area, you're pineal gland is being activated. So it's bound to hurt because it's never been activated in this life before.

Hail Satan!

Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2013 11:19 PM

Hello everyone,

first I will introduce myself. I'm 17 years old guy with normal life, nothing special. Still without dedication to Satanism.

My family is partialy religious and when I was little (8-9 years?) I was visiting church every so often, but I wasn't in one for long time, but I never actually believed in it. I consider christianity to being just a tool to deceive and control people.

I'm considering doing dedication, because everything I read on JoyofSatan.org makes logical sense, but before I will do dedication I have to know few things. It would be harsh to do something without knowning everything.

Of course, I read partially everything what is on Joyof Satan.org about dedication and other stuff. Stuff I didn't read aren't for me yet, advanced technics, exposing christianity etc., I will read that in time...

For my knowledge I only started doing spiritual warfare training, training my meditating and started to opening my chakras. I'm working on 3rd eye + pineal gland + crown chakra and today I started to train troath chakra.

Now for my questions:

1. What does "dedicating yourself" means? Not just that you will go under Satan's protection etc. I think what it truly means? It's just an act that you are decided or that are taking are responsibilities for your actions or something else?

2. Why should I dedicate myself to something/someone if I don't know everything about the "deal"? Don't get me wrong, I just mean that if I'm going to dedicate myself to something I want to know what consequences it will bring.

3. I have read that you don't have your guardian before you finish your dedications, right? And even then, you will meet have only if you are ready. Don't get me wrong again, it has a logic, but practicaly you are dedicating yourself permanently to something without speaking with that someone (Satan) who you are dedicating yourself, you are making an oath (practicaly) without knowing what it will truly mean.

If the dedicating is only that you are refusing bad talking from Jews/Christianity permanently and want to spritualy grown. And it's only about that, then I'm OK with it. I just want to know everything before I do something.

4. How do I know that I successfuly opened my chakra? How to be sure that it's (permanently?) open?

I mostly just feel pressure or pain on sides and in the middle of my forehead and in center of my head (pineal gland I suppose) and a little on top of head (crown chakra?). Does it mean they are fully open? How to know when they are FINISHED (open) and I can move to another one?

Next questions are just from curiosity, because they catched my eye when I find out about them and because these things I'm going to ask are for now out of my reach.

5. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... cubus.html
When I found this I was like "Wow!". So I want to ask, only from curiosity. No, I'm not planning summon any succubi in future... for now. ( :p )

Let's say that I would summon succubi and she would become my partner/lover/mate etc.

5.1 As it's said on that site "Keep in mind, once a commitment is made it will last a lifetime and beyond, so don't take this lightly."
So if I summon a succubi as my lover then she will become my partner for eternity?

5.2 Next there is writen "In addition, one does not have to worry about contracting sexually transmitted diseases or experiencing unwanted pregnancies."
So if anyone would by in love with her/his incubi/succubi and wanted to have a child together it's impossible? It's impossible to make a "new life" with your demon?

6. Guardians? Everyone has it's own right? Can you communicate with your guardian anytime want? Like when you are bored at school/work or when you need someone to talk to or need help from him?

6.1 Can you become lovers with your guardian?

Question about lovers relationship between guardian and satanist is because of this topic - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/70602
He tried to have lovers relationship with his guardian and because of it his guardian changed. It's forbidden to be lovers with your guardian?

I have many more questions, but this will do for now.

Please, if you are going to answear don't sent me to read JoyofSatan.org, I already did that! And there are nowhere answears on questions like this and I read verything about dedicating ritual, chakras, guardians etc.

1. Also means a test of character, as a "how serious you are in becoming a Satanist?".

2. For this is important to know Satan, just compare what is in the JoS with the other sources you found until now (xtianity for eg). The Gods not only answer to thoso whom are already dedicated.

3. As I said before, the Gods not only answer to thoso whom are already dedicated. They can answer by various means, not only oral.

4. These feelings are signal that they are open, but they can be repeated in future, so the importance of the "Full Chakra Meditation" after you open them.

5.1 Yes. They have feelings, much more deep than ours so is importat to be serious.

5.2 No, it is not impossible. This is because their biological bodies are in Duat now, but in future they will return or in complete the Magnum Opus and go to there, what happens 1st.

6. Yes, anytime, as like anyone else.

6.1 Who knows if it is possible? They already have their mates, and those who had human mates are living with them in Duat now. A succubus or inccubus become automatically one of your GDs also.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "astreus66" <astreus66@... wrote:

Hello everyone,

first I will introduce myself. I'm 17 years old guy with normal life, nothing special. Still without dedication to Satanism.

My family is partialy religious and when I was little (8-9 years?) I was visiting church every so often, but I wasn't in one for long time, but I never actually believed in it. I consider christianity to being just a tool to deceive and control people.

I'm considering doing dedication, because everything I read on JoyofSatan.org makes logical sense, but before I will do dedication I have to know few things. It would be harsh to do something without knowning everything.

Of course, I read partially everything what is on Joyof Satan.org about dedication and other stuff. Stuff I didn't read aren't for me yet, advanced technics, exposing christianity etc., I will read that in time...

For my knowledge I only started doing spiritual warfare training, training my meditating and started to opening my chakras. I'm working on 3rd eye + pineal gland + crown chakra and today I started to train troath chakra.

Now for my questions:

1. What does "dedicating yourself" means? Not just that you will go under Satan's protection etc. I think what it truly means? It's just an act that you are decided or that are taking are responsibilities for your actions or something else?

2. Why should I dedicate myself to something/someone if I don't know everything about the "deal"? Don't get me wrong, I just mean that if I'm going to dedicate myself to something I want to know what consequences it will bring.

3. I have read that you don't have your guardian before you finish your dedications, right? And even then, you will meet have only if you are ready. Don't get me wrong again, it has a logic, but practicaly you are dedicating yourself permanently to something without speaking with that someone (Satan) who you are dedicating yourself, you are making an oath (practicaly) without knowing what it will truly mean.

If the dedicating is only that you are refusing bad talking from Jews/Christianity permanently and want to spritualy grown. And it's only about that, then I'm OK with it. I just want to know everything before I do something.

4. How do I know that I successfuly opened my chakra? How to be sure that it's (permanently?) open?

I mostly just feel pressure or pain on sides and in the middle of my forehead and in center of my head (pineal gland I suppose) and a little on top of head (crown chakra?). Does it mean they are fully open? How to know when they are FINISHED (open) and I can move to another one?

Next questions are just from curiosity, because they catched my eye when I find out about them and because these things I'm going to ask are for now out of my reach.

When I found this I was like "Wow!". So I want to ask, only from curiosity. No, I'm not planning summon any succubi in future... for now. ( :p )

Let's say that I would summon succubi and she would become my partner/lover/mate etc.

5.1 As it's said on that site "Keep in mind, once a commitment is made it will last a lifetime and beyond, so don't take this lightly."
So if I summon a succubi as my lover then she will become my partner for eternity?

5.2 Next there is writen "In addition, one does not have to worry about contracting sexually transmitted diseases or experiencing unwanted pregnancies."
So if anyone would by in love with her/his incubi/succubi and wanted to have a child together it's impossible? It's impossible to make a "new life" with your demon?

6. Guardians? Everyone has it's own right? Can you communicate with your guardian anytime want? Like when you are bored at school/work or when you need someone to talk to or need help from him?

Question about lovers relationship between guardian and satanist is because of this topic - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/70602
He tried to have lovers relationship with his guardian and because of it his guardian changed. It's forbidden to be lovers with your guardian?

Please, if you are going to answear don't sent me to read JoyofSatan.org, I already did that! And there are nowhere answears on questions like this and I read verything about dedicating ritual, chakras, guardians etc.

1. This is answered in JoS dedication prayer:

"I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors."

2. It's insulting to call Satan a "something" and also nobody says that you should dedicate ASAP, even though many people are sure and do that. I for example was researching and practicing for 1 year before dedicating myself.

3. Correct. What you said however: "Don't get me wrong again, it has a logic, but practicaly you are dedicating yourself permanently to something without speaking with that someone (Satan) who you are dedicating yourself, you are making an oath (practicaly) without knowing what it will truly mean."

Actually no, contact with Satan has nothing to do with the dedication ritual. It says that you do not have a guardian before you dedicate, that's a totally different thing. It's quite possible to have experiences with Satan before your dedication. And the part about being ready implies to being spiritually empowered. Maybe natrual psychics can do that without previous spiritual work, but for most of the people they do need to work on their astral senses.

And also like I said in my first reply, you do know what the dedication ritual means. I copypasted the excerpt of the prayer above which shows its purpose.

4. With the opening exercises your chakras won't open permanently at once. You'll still need to empower them every day during your daily power meditations. But if you feel what you described, you can move to the next one.

5. 1. No, it says only if you ask for a monogamous relationship. It obviously doesn't apply for a free relationship.

5. 2. Because it's ASTRAL sex with them, not physical. Their physical bodies are light years away from earth. To have a child you need to have physical sex, as well as being close physically. This would happen only if they came to earth via a spaceship or something. This is analogous a man who is in europe and a woman who is in USA having astral sex. You can see that they can't really have a child this way, one of them needs to either go to US or Europe.

6. Yes. Every DEDICATED SATANIST has one (not outsiders).

6. 1. In some cases. You may have a guardian for example who doesn't prefer to have sexual or intimate relationships with humans. Some Gods just have relationships with Goddesses or other Gods only.

BTW the link of the message of the other person says nothing about a lover relationship with his guardian actually.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "astreus66" <astreus66@... wrote:

Hello everyone,

Now for my questions:

1. Dedicating yourself means that you are willing to empower yourself and soul to become a God (the goal of Satanism) and work with Father to destroy the enemy.

2. When you say "the deal", do you mean the dedication or what's going on with the Spiritual War?

3. Yes, you have a Guardian Demon after you dedicate. Your Guardian Demon will come to you when your astral senses are strong enough to hear and see them.

Satanism isn't just about not taking bad talk from the jews and the other enemies, it's about exposing the lies they have created and spread about Father and fighting them.

4. Yes, the pressure means it's opening, but if it's not where it is suppose to be, then the chakra you are trying to open may be blocked. The pineal gland is located a little lower towards the right of the 6th chakra. The middle of your forehead is where your third eye is. When you can feel the it each time you meditate on it, then it is opened. Although, once it's opened, you have to empower it constantly or it may close.

5. If you do plan to summon one in the future, make sure your astral senses are strong enough to sense her.

5.1 Yup. If you summon a succubus in your next lifetime (unless you reach Godhead) you will probably have her again.

5.2 Yea, you can't have a child with your lover.

6. Yes, everyone has one. No, you cannot. Your Guardian is only to be summoned when you are having difficulty with something during your advancement. All Demons are busy. When you dedicate, do not focus on trying to him who your Guardian is, because your Guardian will come to you when you are ready.

6.1 Yes, you can become lovers with your Guardian.

Hello everyone,

Now for my questions:

Thanks for your time for answraing my questions. :)

1. Of course I read that, so dedication is just about win-win exchange between both side. I will proclaim Satan, as my only God and honor him and in for that I'm asking for his assitance in my problems.

Right? In my eyes it's seems a little weird you know. It's like I would said you are my best friend (bad comparison I know) and because of that you will help me with anything if I would be in trouble. Don't get me wrong, but if I use logic in these Satan never ask us for something in exchange only to believe him and recognize him. Maybe I'm just using human logic on this one even if I shouldn't because Satan isn't mortal but God. :/

I accept it and I'm not undermining Satan or anything, so don9t take it like that. :)

2. I think there is misunderstanding. I wasn't implying Satan as "SOMETHING"! That "Something" and "(Satan)":

"Why should I dedicate myself to something/someone if I don't know everything about the "deal"?"

Was meant to mean in generally, it wasn't implying to Satan or anything. That was just a question in general. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

3. That part:

"Don't get me wrong again, it has a logic, but practicaly you are dedicating yourself permanently to something without speaking with that someone (Satan) who you are dedicating yourself, you are making an oath (practicaly) without knowing what it will truly mean."

Wasn't about dedication or Satanism in general. It was about common sense, that why should anyone or me dedicate/make an oath/sign a deal if he doesn't know everything? Simply make any oath/dedication with just few of information is dangerous and not really good right thing.

You have to agree with me on that.

4. So I should do each opening exercise for each chakra everyday, right?

5.1 As I said I read through those texts, so if you have monogamous succubi you have to be with her for eternity and if you are in open relationship then you can have relationship with any more womens/succubi you want. Do I get it right?

Btw: Is there a way to break up with succubi? (monogamous or free)

5.2 Works for me.

6. Ehm, main question wasn't if every satanist have his own GD. Question was if you can speak/do interactions with your GD anywhere and anytime.

6.1 Yes it does:

"Lord Asmodeus gave the
responsibility was given to Lord Beezlebub because i didn't acknowledge Him and
try to have a Guardian-Satanist relationship."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

"I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors."

2. It's insulting to call Satan a "something" and also nobody says that you should dedicate ASAP, even though many people are sure and do that. I for example was researching and practicing for 1 year before dedicating myself.

3. Correct. What you said however: "Don't get me wrong again, it has a logic, but practicaly you are dedicating yourself permanently to something without speaking with that someone (Satan) who you are dedicating yourself, you are making an oath (practicaly) without knowing what it will truly mean."

Actually no, contact with Satan has nothing to do with the dedication ritual. It says that you do not have a guardian before you dedicate, that's a totally different thing. It's quite possible to have experiences with Satan before your dedication. And the part about being ready implies to being spiritually empowered. Maybe natrual psychics can do that without previous spiritual work, but for most of the people they do need to work on their astral senses.

And also like I said in my first reply, you do know what the dedication ritual means. I copypasted the excerpt of the prayer above which shows its purpose.

4. With the opening exercises your chakras won't open permanently at once. You'll still need to empower them every day during your daily power meditations. But if you feel what you described, you can move to the next one.

5. 1. No, it says only if you ask for a monogamous relationship. It obviously doesn't apply for a free relationship.

5. 2. Because it's ASTRAL sex with them, not physical. Their physical bodies are light years away from earth. To have a child you need to have physical sex, as well as being close physically. This would happen only if they came to earth via a spaceship or something. This is analogous a man who is in europe and a woman who is in USA having astral sex. You can see that they can't really have a child this way, one of them needs to either go to US or Europe.

6. 1. In some cases. You may have a guardian for example who doesn't prefer to have sexual or intimate relationships with humans. Some Gods just have relationships with Goddesses or other Gods only.

BTW the link of the message of the other person says nothing about a lover relationship with his guardian actually.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "astreus66" <astreus66@ wrote:

Hello everyone,

Now for my questions:

What does dark blue energy mean cause it keeps coming into me I don't mind I just wanna know what it means

the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Hello everyone,

Now for my questions:

"You have to agree with me on that. "

I agree, but obviously this has nothing to do with the dedication as in the dedication you do know.

"Do I get it right?
Btw: Is there a way to break up with succubi? (monogamous or free)"
Yes and obviously in a monogamous relationship you can't "break up". Free relationships are like that, free. There are no restrictions or anything else.

"Ehm, main question wasn't if every satanist have his own GD. Question was if you can speak/do interactions with your GD anywhere and anytime."

"Speak" implies verbal speech, and telepathy is non-verbal. Obviously you won't be able to do that in real time all the time. Some cases you may ask him/her a question and get the answer some hours later.

"didn't acknowledge him or try to have a Guardian-Satanist relationship"

This part says nothing about a LOVE relationship. It says that Asmodeus left him and changed guardians because that person didn't acknowledge Asmodeus and he didn't try to have a guardian-Satanist relationship with him (i.e. he didn't communicate with him and talk to him e.t.c. much like a person would do with his teacher). It basically says the opposite, Asmodeus left him because he DIDN'T try to associate with him. The word "relationship" doesn't necessary imply love or sex, a guardian-Satanist relationship is just that, receiving help from your guardian and helping him. Other examples are have a business relationship with someone. Or a friendly relationship with someone. Or a master-slave relationship (only if you live in a state where it supports slavery or if you like BDSM).

Thanks for your time for answraing my questions. :)

1. Of course I read that, so dedication is just about win-win exchange between both side. I will proclaim Satan, as my only God and honor him and in for that I'm asking for his assitance in my problems.

Right? In my eyes it's seems a little weird you know. It's like I would said you are my best friend (bad comparison I know) and because of that you will help me with anything if I would be in trouble. Don't get me wrong, but if I use logic in these Satan never ask us for something in exchange only to believe him and recognize him. Maybe I'm just using human logic on this one even if I shouldn't because Satan isn't mortal but God. :/

I accept it and I'm not undermining Satan or anything, so don9t take it like that. :)

2. I think there is misunderstanding. I wasn't implying Satan as "SOMETHING"! That "Something" and "(Satan)":

"Why should I dedicate myself to something/someone if I don't know everything about the "deal"?"

Was meant to mean in generally, it wasn't implying to Satan or anything. That was just a question in general. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

3. That part:

"Don't get me wrong again, it has a logic, but practicaly you are dedicating yourself permanently to something without speaking with that someone (Satan) who you are dedicating yourself, you are making an oath (practicaly) without knowing what it will truly mean."

Wasn't about dedication or Satanism in general. It was about common sense, that why should anyone or me dedicate/make an oath/sign a deal if he doesn't know everything? Simply make any oath/dedication with just few of information is dangerous and not really good right thing.

You have to agree with me on that.

4. So I should do each opening exercise for each chakra everyday, right?

5.1 As I said I read through those texts, so if you have monogamous succubi you have to be with her for eternity and if you are in open relationship then you can have relationship with any more womens/succubi you want. Do I get it right?

Btw: Is there a way to break up with succubi? (monogamous or free)

5.2 Works for me.

6. Ehm, main question wasn't if every satanist have his own GD. Question was if you can speak/do interactions with your GD anywhere and anytime.

6.1 Yes it does:

"Lord Asmodeus gave the
responsibility was given to Lord Beezlebub because i didn't acknowledge Him and
try to have a Guardian-Satanist relationship."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "astreus66" <astreus66@ wrote:

Hello everyone,

Now for my questions:

Hey there guys.
I'm not a satanist, but I come on the Joy of Satan website every now and then to browse the various topics and I must say, I am fascinated and I find myself sincerely wishing I had the courage to say "fuck it" and become a satanist. But I don't. I can't imagine myself sitting in the dark, putting blood on paper and signing it, or chanting some shit or anything. 
I just had a couple of questions.
1. Do spells have any observable effect? 2. What spells or occult rituals can you recommend for me, a non satanist, just so I can see their effects?

Who said that you must sit in the dark??Where does it say in the dedication page?? Seriously, I dunno where people get that false assumption from. One doesn't "chant" some "shit" either (that's disrespectful BTW).
Anyway your questions #1 and #2 are answered by telling you to focus on power meditations instead of any "spells" first. As it's been said, of course to see any physical changes you must be advanced spiritually, i.e. training yourself and practicing power meditations for quite a bit. One who is really new should start with empowering his soul with power meditations and/or other practices.

--- In [email protected], <sorar3@... wrote:

Hey there guys.
I'm not a satanist, but I come on the Joy of Satan website every now and then to browse the various topics and I must say, I am fascinated and I find myself sincerely wishing I had the courage to say "fuck it" and become a satanist. But I don't. I can't imagine myself sitting in the dark, putting blood on paper and signing it, or chanting some shit or anything. 
1. Do spells have any observable effect? 2. What spells or occult rituals can you recommend for me, a non satanist, just so I can see their effects?

Sounds like this person needs to read the JoyofSatan site more

------------------------------
On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 7:36 AM PDT the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Who said that you must sit in the dark??Where does it say in the dedication page?? Seriously, I dunno where people get that false assumption from. One doesn't "chant" some "shit" either (that's disrespectful BTW). Anyway your questions #1 and #2 are answered by telling you to focus on power meditations instead of any "spells" first. As it's been said, of course to see any physical changes you must be advanced spiritually, i.e. training yourself and practicing power meditations for quite a bit. One who is really new should start with empowering his soul with power meditations and/or other practices. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <sorar3@... wrote: Hey there guys. I'm not a satanist, but I come on the Joy of Satan website every now and then to browse the various topics and I must say, I am fascinated and I find myself sincerely wishing I had the courage to say "fuck it" and become a satanist. But I don't. I can't imagine myself sitting in the
dark, putting blood on paper and signing it, or chanting some shit or anything.  I just had a couple of questions. 1. Do spells have any observable effect?  2. What spells or occult rituals can you recommend for me, a non satanist, just so I can see their effects?

I don't think you must do anything connected to satanism when you are not really into satanism ( i don't mean you must be dedicated, just really want to follow satanism and our True Father Satan).
The only time you will need to use your blood is when you dedicate yourself to Father Satan and this is a choice you can take your time before you really do it, of course when i am talking for blood i mean just 2 drops of blood don't think you will have to cut your veins or something.
Other than that satanism is not for the weak people who prefer to stay in front of the couch and do nothing so take your pick ignorant and sleepy or someone who really dedicate his life for something bigger than your dreams can even be.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL CROWNED PRINCES OF HELL!
HAIL DEMONS OF HELL!

To add the most important thing, of course nothing will work if you do with expectations and/or conscious effort. So if you want to do something just to "prove" it works, get this out of your mind completely because it obviously won't work. That's unless you change your mindset and do the exercises as a hobby and without expecting anything nor trying to prove anything.

--- In [email protected], <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Who said that you must sit in the dark??Where does it say in the dedication page?? Seriously, I dunno where people get that false assumption from. One doesn't "chant" some "shit" either (that's disrespectful BTW).
Anyway your questions #1 and #2 are answered by telling you to focus on power meditations instead of any "spells" first. As it's been said, of course to see any physical changes you must be advanced spiritually, i.e. training yourself and practicing power meditations for quite a bit. One who is really new should start with empowering his soul with power meditations and/or other practices.

--- In [email protected], <sorar3@... wrote:

Hey there guys.

that is offensive and disrespectfull, watch what you say you Little PRICK~ pissoff or get overyourself. fucking Noob~

Hello i want to make a complaint about some frustrating and conflicting information I am reading from 1 - the jos site and 2- from certain members who are not giving straight forward answers or stating otherwise. 
1.The Jos website states more than once that Satans demons are friendly and helpful/protective to humans and should not be feared when treated with respect. On the other hand, when reading on how to summon a demon, she gives big warnings about certain demons who aren't friendly to humans. 'not all demons are friendly nor are they of Satan', by that she means they might be angels (enemy nordics) i assume, or just some of Satans demons who aren't friendly basically.
2.It is said that Satan loves and protects his own (dedicated satanists). Now, Satan is the creator of mankind as also stated, who befriended humanity and gave us liberation and knowledge to become as gods. So, In general Satan is for the people, he cares, he loves us, he wanted to help us and he made us. Now again I am reading the opposite on the jos site where suddenly it is written that Satan shows hatred to the cowards and weak. It is also stated that Satan is for the the strong. There are people who have health and mental problems/disorders etc. that cause difficulties in their daily lives psychological and psychically. Again, it is written that Satan cares and understands our troubles.
3.The after life, death, hell and heaven. Basically, there are many possibilities of what can happen when one dies. Theres the astral, the ghosts that get left in the psychical, Hell (the satanic hell), re-incarnation and the torturous place for xians and maybe outsiders. This is quite irritaing i have adressed this to many of you and i have not found a straight answer and there is yet another contradiction here. it is written that the lake of fire/hell is a lie to scare people. I have been told by your groups that hell doesnt exist of torture punishment etc. Yet on the jos site it makes it perfectly clear that there is still indeed a place of torture from the enemy who dams souls especially xian. So we are back to square one again, where people are going to be fearful again of what to expect if they arent dedicated satanists in other words 'saved souls' or if they are satanic but did not to magnum opus they get reincarnated, yet another risk of being at the mercy of fate to further give you a chance to fail in the next life. It is just like if i was xian muslim or whatever, who ever is not of my religion is damned basically, unless you convert. So is realy in control of our souls? here and now we are yes, but after we die we have no control over it someon is controlling our souls so we dont have control realy.... if it is not satan that is re incarnating satanic souls then who is re incarnatin xian souls as written on the jos site?? Again, xians are said to be damned according to maxine.
I have done the dedication ritual and im trying to figure this out for myself and for others too because its got my brain in a heavy twist. Please come back to me when you can.

1. Angels masquerade as Demons. 2.He does love humans but hes not
going to help people who are not his own is he??!! Obviously NOT after
all the lies about him!! And he doesnt judge anyone. He respects you
if you respect him! It goes both ways :) And when Maxine mentions that
she doesnt mean like that!!! SATAN DOES NOT JUDGE PEOPLE WITH
DISABILITIES OR PROBLEMS!! And just because SATAN DOES NOT ANSWER
people at this time does not mean he doesnt care about them. He is
very busy and my advice is to meditate and open your astral senses,
so you can see and hear Demons :) 3. When Maxine means they are damned
she most likely means damned in the way of not knowing the truth :)
And in my opinion Xians get reincarnated or live on the astral or
become lost souls(Ghosts) on earth. And the enemy known as the three
main religions, the enemy Nordics "Angels" , Grey Aliens and
Reptillian scum are what is stopping humanity from learning the
truth!!! Atheists go anywhere as I stated with Xians and others. Not
tormented!

On 8/30/14, Eden Sant eden_sant@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Hello i want to make a complaint about some frustrating and conflicting
information I am reading from 1 - the jos site and 2- from certain members
who are not giving straight forward answers or stating otherwise.

The Jos website states more than once that Satans demons are friendly and
helpful/protective to humans and should not be feared when treated with
respect. On the other hand, when reading on how to summon a demon, she gives
big warnings about certain demons who aren't friendly to humans. 'not all
demons are friendly nor are they of Satan', by that she means they might be
angels (enemy nordics) i assume, or just some of Satans demons who aren't
friendly basically.

It is said that Satan loves and protects his own (dedicated satanists).
Now, Satan is the creator of mankind as also stated, who befriended humanity
and gave us liberation and knowledge to become as gods. So, In general Satan
is for the people, he cares, he loves us, he wanted to help us and he made
us. Now again I am reading the opposite on the jos site where suddenly it is
written that Satan shows hatred to the cowards and weak. It is also stated
that Satan is for the the strong. There are people who have health and
mental problems/disorders etc. that cause difficulties in their daily lives
psychological and psychically. Again, it is written that Satan cares and
understands our troubles.

The after life, death, hell and heaven. Basically, there are many
possibilities of what can happen when one dies. Theres the astral, the
ghosts that get left in the psychical, Hell (the satanic hell),
re-incarnation and the torturous place for xians and maybe outsiders. This
is quite irritaing i have adressed this to many of you and i have not found
a straight answer and there is yet another contradiction here. it is written
that the lake of fire/hell is a lie to scare people. I have been told by
your groups that hell doesnt exist of torture punishment etc. Yet on the jos
site it makes it perfectly clear that there is still indeed a place of
torture from the enemy who dams souls especially xian. So we are back to
square one again, where people are going to be fearful again of what to
expect if they arent dedicated satanists in other words 'saved souls' or if
they are satanic but did not to magnum opus they get reincarnated, yet
another risk of being at the mercy of fate to further give you a chance to
fail in the next life. It is just like if i was xian muslim or whatever, who
ever is not of my religion is damned basically, unless you convert. So is
realy in control of our souls? here and now we are yes, but after we die we
have no control over it someon is controlling our souls so we dont have
control realy.... if it is not satan that is re incarnating satanic souls
then who is re incarnatin xian souls as written on the jos site?? Again,
xians are said to be damned according to maxine.

I have done the dedication ritual and im trying to figure this out for
myself and for others too because its got my brain in a heavy twist. Please
come back to me when you can.

Hello,
I am relatively new to father and I have a few questions to ask so if someone could answer them I would appreciate it.
What truly is a succubus and how could I find one?
Is it okay to call father Wotan, Odin, and Enki?
And how can I find out about my guardian god?
If someone could answer these I would be very grateful
Hail Satan

Sent from my iPhone

A succubus is a Demoness lover. If you're dedicated, then you can perform a ritual asking Satan for one.
You can call him whatever you want as long as you are not disrespecting him.
Don't focus on finding your GD. Focus on daily power meditation, Your GD will reveal him or her self to you when you are ready.

1 Demons that prefer to be with a human partner. 2 Yeah its fine to call father Wotan or Odin or Enki of any of his other names i prefer the name my ancestors used for him which was Wotan, call him whatever feels right.  3 You should not worry about your GD right now dedicate (if you have not already) meditate and advance yourself and your GD will reveal himself/herself to you when your ready.   How to Dedicate You Soul to Satan Incubi and Succubi: Sexual Relations With Demons    

On Thursday, November 27, 2014 3:52 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello,
I am relatively new to father and I have a few questions to ask so if someone could answer them I would appreciate it.
What truly is a succubus and how could I find one?
Is it okay to call father Wotan, Odin, and Enki?
And how can I find out about my guardian god?
If someone could answer these I would be very grateful
Hail Satan

Sent from my iPhone

Hey guys and gals I had a few questions that I was faced with and have no idea as to what the answer should be.  I opened up to a friend of mine and told her that I was a satanist.  She asked me what we did if someone died do we pray to our guardian demon or pray at all.  I guess my first question is other than meditation is and rituals is their any praying per say to my guardian or any dialogue at all.  Second there is an awful pre conceived notion that we offer animals as sacrifice, being that I am new and don't mean to offend anyone. is there any validity to it?

We don't really call it praying. But, yes, you can talk to Father Satan any time. HE is very busy,
but he always hears you. And you need to work on opening your chakras if you wish to have
much communication with Father and the demons. However, I believe that if Father wants you
to hear something, that you WILL hear HIM. Still, in order for normal conversation with the Gods,
you need to empower yourself.
Hope this helps.
Hail Father Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 12/4/14, peter.t1990@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 7:31 AM

Hey guys and gals I had a few questions that I was
faced with and have no idea as to what the answer should be.
 I opened up to a friend of mine and told her that I
was a satanist.  She asked me what we did if someone
died do we pray to our guardian demon or pray at all.
 I guess my first question is other than meditation is
and rituals is their any praying per say to my guardian or
any dialogue at all.  Second there is an awful pre
conceived notion that we offer animals as sacrifice, being
that I am new and don't mean to offend anyone. is there
any validity to it?

Hello Peter. :)So, first thing's first. You should study carefully this website: www.joyofSatan.com and this one: www.exposingchristianity.com
Of course we do *NOT* sacrifice animals or anything of the like. These are actions done by the enemy! Animals and children are sacred to Satan and the Gods. :)

As for "praying", no we do not pray when someone dies. And people don't really "die". Their physical body dies but their soul continues to exist. When the physical body dies then the soul stays on the astral (depending on the person's religious etc beliefs; if they are Satanists they will be guided to Hell, if they are stupid xtians their soul's energy will be sucked by the enemy. If you want to know more about it, read the site about Hell and the Afterlife) and anyway, when souls are on the astral, they are like they were when they had their physical body. They have the same personality, the same character etc. And Spiritual Satanists who meditate and empower themselves can *talk* to people whose physical bodies have died. We can communicate with them. So, why "pray"? If someone you knew who was an outside (not a Satanist) died, then you could ask for your Guardian to take this person to Hell, if possible and protect him/her along with the other souls.
Lastly, in regards to "praying" in general, well yeah. You can definitely talk to Satan or your Guardian (I guess this is what we call praying here :p). It's not like you have to say something specific or specific words etc. Just talk to them/him/her like you would do to a friend or something like that (if you want to).

Woo, I wrote too much. I hope this helps. :)

Στις 9:10 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 6 Δεκεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Sims Motal simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

We don't really call it praying. But, yes, you can talk to Father Satan any time. HE is very busy,
but he always hears you. And you need to work on opening your chakras if you wish to have
much communication with Father and the demons. However, I believe that if Father wants you
to hear something, that you WILL hear HIM. Still, in order for normal conversation with the Gods,
you need to empower yourself.
Hope this helps.
Hail Father Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 12/4/14, peter.t1990@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 7:31 AM

Hey guys and gals I had a few questions that I was
faced with and have no idea as to what the answer should be.
 I opened up to a friend of mine and told her that I
was a satanist.  She asked me what we did if someone
died do we pray to our guardian demon or pray at all.
 I guess my first question is other than meditation is
and rituals is their any praying per say to my guardian or
any dialogue at all.  Second there is an awful pre
conceived notion that we offer animals as sacrifice, being
that I am new and don't mean to offend anyone. is there
any validity to it?

The only blood that is accepted to be spilled in the name of Satan is our own, we do not do any blood sacrifices.

You can talk to them as if you were talking to a person but with respect and the proper title.

Hi,

In 2006 I lost my great grandad, he was 84 and fought in ww2. It was 15 days after my 11th birthday, he was extremely special. In 2010 I also lost my great cousin, he was 24 and also very special. They were Christians, I am a satanist, and I know god and Jesus don't exist, so where did their souls go if de didn't go 2 heaven, because it doesn't exist,where did they go? Because they were both amazing people.

Are there any words or phrases I can't say as a satanist?

Does anyone have any tips on how to be able to do void meditation easier? Because my head is so busy with a lot of stuff that I really struggle to settle down.

Thanks,

Katie

Sent from my iPhone

My understanding is that who are without, most of them get reincarnated.
Hail Satan!

On Sunday, December 7, 2014 4:44 AM, "Katie Blundell katie.b.1995@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi,

In 2006 I lost my great grandad, he was 84 and fought in ww2. It was 15 days after my 11th birthday, he was extremely special. In 2010 I also lost my great cousin, he was 24 and also very special. They were Christians, I am a satanist, and I know god and Jesus don't exist, so where did their souls go if de didn't go 2 heaven, because it doesn't exist,where did they go? Because they were both amazing people.

Are there any words or phrases I can't say as a satanist?

Does anyone have any tips on how to be able to do void meditation easier? Because my head is so busy with a lot of stuff that I really struggle to settle down.

Thanks,

Katie

Sent from my iPhone

Most of your questions can be answered on the Joy of Satan site. But if you have anymore feel free to ask.   

On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 2:30 PM, "pickardderick@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Even though I am not with Satan but I am interested with Satanism could I have some questions answered before if I pick to go with or not with Satanism?

Where i can get runes? What meditations i need to do before i can do the clairaudience and voyage meditations?

Hmmm..
@pickar..yes you can get a saccubus but its not very easy..you need to be a dedicated satanist to get a good saccubus..otherwise you will be faced with the enemy which WILL end very badly for you!!!
I don't know abt children and satanism...but i guess for any one(not just children) to hear or see demons you have to be spiritually advanced. And i sort of find it hard to relate children to any form of spiritual advancements.
Satan is there to help any newcomers to his family...with strictly no PRICE to pay!!!!(i know to good to be true) And there's no limit to ocult power..it goes as far as becoming a "GOD"!!!!
When you become a satanist past becomes past. Satan doesnt give a f*ck wat you did before you joined him. And his not the kind that demands apologies....(like for any thing)

Wicca is not satanic stuff!!!!
And satanists can be addressed as pegans.o
On Feb 4, 2015 4:07 PM, "pickardderick@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Before even looking into Satanism I was seeking to have a closed relationship with a succubus if I do go to it would I be able to achiv this? and sooner the better preferably
Can other people (children mainly around the age of 11ish) see/hear said Succubus or Demoness? note they are not mine
is there a limit to how powerful occult wise you can be? and will Satan help gain such power
Does the dedication ritual the one where you basicly tell Satan you follow him. Do you get a clean slate of sorts with your past and such?
 is there an amount of dedication one must achiv to be elevated of sorts?
I know Satan does not like other religions due the slander he gets but what are the views apon wicca and pagan?
sorry to ask so many questions

Hmmm..
@pickar..yes you can get a saccubus but its not very easy..you need to be a dedicated satanist to get a good saccubus..otherwise you will be faced with the enemy which WILL end very badly for you!!! I don't know abt children and satanism...but i guess for any one(not just children) to hear or see demons you have to be spiritually advanced. And i sort of find it hard to relate children to any form of spiritual advancements. Satan is there to help any newcomers to his family...with strictly no PRICE to pay!!!!(i know to good to be true) And there's no limit to ocult power..it goes as far as becoming a "GOD"!!!! When you become a satanist past becomes past. Satan doesnt give a f*ck wat you did before you joined him. And his not the kind that demands apologies....(like for any thing) Wicca is not satanic stuff!!!!
On Feb 4, 2015 4:07 PM, "pickardderick@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hmmm..
@pickar..yes you can get a saccubus but its not very easy..you need to be a dedicated satanist to get a good saccubus..otherwise you will be faced with the enemy which WILL end very badly for you!!! I don't know abt children and satanism...but i guess for any one(not just children) to hear or see demons you have to be spiritually advanced. And i sort of find it hard to relate children to any form of spiritual advancements. Satan is there to help any newcomers to his family...with strictly no PRICE to pay!!!!(i know to good to be true) And there's no limit to ocult power..it goes as far as becoming a "GOD"!!!! When you become a satanist past becomes past. Satan doesnt give a f*ck wat you did before you joined him. And his not the kind that demands apologies....(like for any thing) Wicca is not satanic stuff!!!!

very true!! last few nights iv had insaine vivid nightmears.. painfull ones to ..:( but last night I did my offering of my soul and I fuckin slept perfect ... I acully just woke up now an its ..... 11:42 am ! and I have a feelin iwill sleep well tonight! Hail Satan !!!!!! Hail Nergal !!!!!!

Has anyone heard Satan's voice? I know that's a weird question. Like is it raspy, deep or loud? I'm kinda curious.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back