Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Questions

[email protected]

Can someone tell me what happened to Satan and other demons after they lost the battle and was cursed? And what does it mean that the demons are now winning the war? Are the angels and demons from the same planet and where do they live now?
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Their kundalini fell back to their spine and left earth. Because they are immortal, they can't killed so the enemy bound them. Now they are unbound and free. The enemy had overwhelming numbers but now they got arrogant and are divided. That's why we're gonna win. Basically, we humans, are to deal with our enemies or Earth like jews and the Vatican, the Gods deal with the enemy angels and greys.

Like I said, they are in Orion now, and sometime in the Age of Aquarius they're coming back to earth to fulfill their promise, that is helping humanity reach the Magnum Opus and become Gods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ladyelot@... wrote:

Can someone tell me what happened to Satan and other demons after they lost the battle and was cursed? And what does it mean that the demons are now winning the war? Are the angels and demons from the same planet and where do they live now?
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

<td val[/IMG]Father Satan and His Demons never lost the battle and were never cursed because there was no battle just a load of xian bullshit.Read from this site and you will know the truth http://www.exposingchristianity.com/
The Demons Victory is the Victory of Father Satan and us Satanists His children. by winning it means that years and years of the xian lies about Satan and their war against Him is about to come to an end because Father Satan and His Family are rapidly increasing in number and we are not afraid of the xians, we are standing up and chasing the xians back to whatever hole they came from. Father Satan will soon be victorious and take back his rightful throne in this world. 
There are no such things as angels just more xian bullshit. But Demons do exists, they live in Hell. Let me remind you that hell is nothing like what the lying xians have told you. Read everything on the site that i have given above, there you will find all the answers to your questions.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!Praise be SATAN, His victory is n(h)ear.[/TD]

Its on the website which says Father Satan and his demons lost the battle not the war and is cursed! Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: CHHUCIFER <chhucifer@... Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 13:11:14 +0530 (IST)To: <[email protected]Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Questions

<td val[/IMG]Father Satan and His Demons never lost the battle and were never cursed because there was no battle just a load of xian bullshit.Read from this site and you will know the truth http://www.exposing christianity. com/
The Demons Victory is the Victory of Father Satan and us Satanists His children. by winning it means that years and years of the xian lies about Satan and their war against Him is about to come to an end because Father Satan and His Family are rapidly increasing in number and we are not afraid of the xians, we are standing up and chasing the xians back to whatever hole they came from. Father Satan will soon be victorious and take back his rightful throne in this world. 
There are no such things as angels just more xian bullshit. But Demons do exists, they live in Hell. Let me remind you that hell is nothing like what the lying xians have told you. Read everything on the site that i have given above, there you will find all the answers to your questions.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!Praise be SATAN, His victory is n(h)ear.[/TD]

Hi all,

I am new here and found that this is a really interesting site. I am curious what is the stance on homosexuality and on other asian religions such as Buddhism and Hindusm?

I often felt quite different and misunderstood most of my life. How would i know if demons are protecting me or making their presence known?

Thanks all

Well Satanism has no stance on any sexuality, you cant help the way you feel. As for the other religions most of them are considered the enemy (Juddism, Christianity, Chatholics). Those are the top 3 religions that plauge the earth and spread lies about father satan and his demons and we are working to destroy them. As for the others like buddism and all of the indian/asian religions we dont really communicate with. Altho some may share simularitys with us they are still outsiders but are not considered the "enemy" because they have done no harm to father satans name. If you want to communicate with a demon there are some ways listed on the jos and also a topic on Bio-Electricity. That is the demons entergy that you pick up while communicating.

Anyways this was just a short summery, here is a link that is on the jos that explains the bio-electricity.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nergy.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "judgecastaspella" <raysontan@... wrote:

Hi all,

I am new here and found that this is a really interesting site. I am curious what is the stance on homosexuality and on other asian religions such as Buddhism and Hindusm?

I often felt quite different and misunderstood most of my life. How would i know if demons are protecting me or making their presence known?

Thanks all

I'm going to be dedicating my soul to Satan. But before i do i have a few questions.

1. I am unable to keep a alter up in my room due to my parents, Will i still be able to perform rituals.
2. Is it possiable to have a duel purpose table? For when i can get free time and can use the table as my altar.
3. As for Athame can it be any dagger with a black handle.?

Any help is appreciate, and will further myself to understanding father Satan. Thank you

yes you can have a dual altar and dagger with a black handle is great! :) and if you cannot have an altar do it in your astral temple.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:22:38 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Questions

I'm going to be dedicating my soul to Satan. But before i do i have a few questions.

1. I am unable to keep a alter up in my room due to my parents, Will i still be able to perform rituals.
2. Is it possiable to have a duel purpose table? For when i can get free time and can use the table as my altar.

Any help is appreciate, and will further myself to understanding father Satan. Thank you

Sure it can be a dual. Here is what you do Luke. Get a black table cloth and then clean it. When you do your rituals put the table cloth over the table along with your candle or candles incense holder and your other items. Yes make a antham get a old knife make sure you cleanse it and you can put like white shipping tape or whatever stays on handle and decarate it. With like Enki's sigil or anyone of his signs. This will be great.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luke" <iliveinthesky@... wrote:

Im still confused on life after death, can some one just brief me? Also, 666 is popping up everywhere for me! is this just because maybe im looking for it now? How is it that xians can put all there hearts to something that isnt even for sure.

I became a Christian a month ago, and now that I'm reading stuff about the Bible being a bunch of fairytales (which I suspected), and that Jesus is just a myth, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I read on another website that Satan is the REAL good guy, I'm kind of second-guessing on that, (me being an ex-Satanist). By the way this used to be KittieGirl14@..., but I had to erase that account because of spam.

The only advice I can give you kittygirl,is to not ride the fence anymore.That is very disrespectful to Father Satan,who is the only God that gives a shit about you.Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 4:00 PM

I became a Christian a month ago, and now that I'm reading stuff about the Bible being a bunch of fairytales (which I suspected), and that Jesus is just a myth, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I read on another website that Satan is the REAL good guy, I'm kind of second-guessing on that, (me being an ex-Satanist). By the way this used to be KittieGirl14@..., but I had to erase that account because of spam.

I think this girl should be banned!!
HAIL SATAN!!!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 7:01 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Questions

The only advice I can give you kittygirl,is to not ride the fence anymore.That is very disrespectful to Father Satan,who is the only God that gives a shit about you.Hail SatanBrian

Satan [/IMG]</var>   The Jewish Creation of Christianity

PROTOCOL No. 14
When we come into our kingdom it will be undesirable for us that there should
exist any other religion than ours of the One God with whom our destiny is bound
up by our position as the Chosen People and through whom our same destiny is
united with the destinies of the world. We must therefore sweep away all other
forms of belief. If this gives birth to the atheists whom we see to-day, it will
not, being only a transitional stage, interfere with our views, but will serve
as a warning for those generations which will hearken to our preaching of the
religion of Moses, that, by its stable and thoroughly elaborated system has
brought all the peoples of the world into subjection to us.

The Christian and Islamic programs both worship the Jews in the form of their
"God" and its claimed prophets. Hence binding Gentiles under the Jews on the
unconscious level and conscious level. The external conflicts are superficial
and many are show. Both programs are built upon the Jewish Torah and force the
Noahide [Mosaic] laws on Gentiles. Thus conforming to the Jews stated plans to
bind Gentiles into servitude under their rule.
http://web.archive.org/web/201102181024 ... lomon.html   "In 380 C.E. Emperor Theodosius declared Christianity to be the official Roman
state religion, and all Pagan cults were forbidden."

This article deals with how the Jews created Christianity in phases and gained
power in the ancient Roman Empire in general. To get to that point, the Jews
created this ideology in Alexandria- the Jew York of its era.

"There were a number of Jewish brotherhoods, several of whom believed that they
were "God's elect" and that salvation would come through them. Their principle
agent of salvation (yesha) was the Messiah (Christos), and in the Jewish
communities influenced by the Greek culture ("Hellenized") this messiah was
depicted not as a warrior but as a spiritual and mystical entity. In this way
not only would the Romans and Greeks themselves be overthrown but so too would
be their Gods, replaced by the Jewish tribal god Yahweh…These various Jewish
sects were intent on creating a philosophy or religion that would manipulate the
Gentiles into the "monotheism" of Judaism and away from "idolatry," or
polytheism, with the awareness that those who held the keys to a monotheistic
god would dominate in religion and culture in general…..

One group of these "Jews by Birth"….was that of the Alexandrian Therapeuts."
- Acharya S "Suns of God"

More on the city and its Jewish population:

"Jews were among the earliest occupants of the newly founded city of Alexandria,
beginning in the fourth century BCE. With further influxes later at the
invitation of the Ptolemy's, as revealed by the ancient historian Strabo (63/64
BCE-24 AD/CE), Alexandria represented by his time the greatest commercial center
in the world. Alexandria during the first century of the common era was thus a
thriving metropolis that extended out in all directions and that influenced
people around the Mediterranean, including in the important field of religion.

First-century Alexandria vied with Rome to be the greatest city of the Roman
Empire. More then a half a million people lived in its cosmopolitan four square
miles. It was a major center for international trade and shipping.-

It seems clear that the Jewish population of the city was large and spread out
in all of the five areas...-

So sizable was the Jewish population at Alexandria that Philo, a member of one
of the wealthiest Jewish families in that metropolis estimated that by his era
Jews constituted some 50 percent of the city. Moreover, the Jewish population at
Alexandria was so large and powerful that Jews possessed "their own treasury and
court of justice."
D.M Murdock "Christ in Egypt"

This Philo character played a major role in working to subvert the Gentile host
culture no doubt using his wealth and influence to do so and himself as being
part of this Therapeut organization which declared objective was to bring
Gentiles down and place chain them to the Jewish yoke via a ideology that
hijacks religion. A Karl Marx of his day.

"Philo himself was apparently a Therapeut, based on a number of factors, not the
least of which is that he was knowledgeable about the mythos and ritual of the
Alexandrian mystery school….Also, Philo's likely involvement with the
Therapeutan Church of God is reflected in that fact that later "Christians"
writings " were "borrowed" heavily from the Jewish philosopher.
"Philo was the bridge between Hellenic Judaism and Christianity"-Acharya S

"He [Philo] came from a wealthy and the prominent family and appears to be a
leader in his community. …Philo's brother, Alexander, was a wealthy, prominent
Roman government official, a custom agent responsible for collecting dues on all
goods imported into Egypt from the East."

Note the typical Jewish tactic of trying to inject Jewish lies and claims of
supremacy into every Gentile culture exampled by this Jew:

"He [Philo] put forward the teachings of the Jewish prophet, Moses, as "the
summit of philosophy" (Op. 8), and considered Moses the teacher of Pythagoras
(b. ca 570 B.C.E.) and of all Greek philosophers and lawgivers (Hesiod,
Heraclitus, Lycurgus, to mention a few). For Philo, Greek philosophy was a
natural development of the revelatory teachings of Moses. He was no innovator in
this matter because already before him Jewish scholars attempted the same.
Artapanus in the second century B.C.E identified Moses with Musaeus and with
Orpheus. According to Aristobulus of Paneas (first half of the second century
B.C.E.), Homer and Hesiod drew from the books of Moses which were translated
into Greek long before the Septuagint."

Even this Moses character was stolen from the Gentile God Bacchus who is a
Romanized term for Dionysus and worshipped in Egypt as Osiris.

More on this order:
It was in Alexandria that the Jews first came so powerfully under the influence
of Hellenism, and here that the peculiar Greco-Jewish philosophy sprang up of
which Philo was the most notable representative.

"Many Jews in that city were "Hellenizing," in that, as Jews do today, they
adopt and lived within the culture or cultures around them, in this case the
Greek, which was dominant during the era in question. As The International
Standard Bible Encyclopedia sates:
Indeed, Hellenistic Judaism had its "chief seat" at Alexandria where also the
Jewish Bible was translated into Greek and called the Septuagint.-

One group of Hellenizing Jews, or rather, "Hebrews of a fashion," was deemed the
"Therapeuts," a type of monastic community centered at Alexandria, with similar
groups elsewhere around the Mediterranean. The Therapeuts at Alexandria were
first mentioned by this name by Philo in his work De Vita Contemplative."

"Living so closely to Alexandria, the great center of learning, the Therapeuts
possessed tremendous clout and significant wealth as well."
Although they were thus headquartered in Egypt, the Therapeutan community, Philo
relates, "is to be found many parts of the world."

Regarding the Therapeuts, Christianity and Hadrian, noted historian Edward
Gibbon (1737-1794) states:
The extensive commerce of Alexandria, and its proximity to Palestine, gave an
easy entrance to the new religion [of Christianity]. It was first embraced by
great numbers of Therapeutae, or Essenians, of the Lake Mareotis, a Jewish sect
which had abated much of its reverence for the Mosaic ceremonies....It was in
the school of Alexandra that the Christian theology appears to have assumed a
regular and scientific form; and when Hadrian visited Egypt, he found a church
composed of Jews and of Greeks, sufficiently important to attract the notice of
that inquisitive prince.

One Catholic writer who insisted upon the connection between Philo's Therapeuts
and the Christians was Eusebius during the fourth century. In The History of the
Church (2.17), in speaking of "Philo's account of the Egyptian ascetics,"
Eusebius remarks:
"Whether he invented this designation [Therapeutae] and applied them, fitting a
suitable name for their mode of life, or whether they were actually called this
from the very start, because the title Christian was not yet in general use,
need not be discussed here."
The reality, however, may be that the Therapeuts morphed into Christians because
it was they who essentially created much of Christianity, with no "historical
Jesus"....

de Bunsen remarks:
"...Stephen, Paul and Apollos we regard as promulgators of the universalist
Alexandrian (read jewish) Gnosis of the Essenic Therapeuts, as applied to
Christianity."

Dr. Grant states:
"The best precedent for the Christian schools of Alexandria seems to lie...among
the Therapeutae by the Mareotic lake, described in Philo's work On the
Contemplative Life.... Such Therapeutae would be ready for Alexandrian
Christianity."

On their locations of Therapeutan order as presented by Philo in "On the
Contemplative Life" but also in other treatises, Conybeare comments:
Are we to suppose that systemata of the same types as that which Philo proceeds
to describe, were found all over the inhabited world? Or was the one settled on
the Lake Mareotis, to which the best persons resorted from all quarters, the
only one? I think the truth may lie between the two suppositions. There may have
been such societies in several of the great Jewish communities scattered round
the Mediterranean, e.g. in Cyprus, Corinth, Tarsus, Colossae, Antioch, Rome,
Smyrna and elsewhere."

-D.M Murdock "Christ In Egypt"

You can see this Jewish order had multi-national bases of operation and larges
amount of funding and influence to spread its subversion with.

"In the Ancient Lowly: A History of the Ancient Working People, C. Osborne Ward,
a political economist at the U.S. Department of Labor, provided an interesting
and practical take on the Therapeuts. . . . They were members of very powerful
and "business guilds" and "unions" of working class people. Citing various
inscriptions, Ward sought to demonstrate a "Solonic Dispensation,"

This "Solonic dispensation" that Ward suggests became Christianity represented
as a "vast system of trade unions over the world."

Describing these brotherhoods as found in Egypt and elsewhere, Ward remarks:
The principal name by which they were known, not Coptic but Greek, was
Therapeute, an association closely allied to the Essenes."
D.M Murdock "Christ in Egypt"

How did the Jews obtain the power to force Christian program their Therapeuts[
Frankfurt School of the Ancient World] order fashioned, on the populace for
real?

Ben Klassen wrote that Julius Caesar was a Jewish puppet and the Jews wanted to
create the position of Emperor to consolidate power in a central position they
can control with ease, as Rome was a Republic at the time of Caesar.

This makes sense, given that the Jews by that time were in control of the
majority of wealth in the Roman Empire just as they are today with their control
of the global banks and banking/corporate system, which gives them control over
the Gentile Nations.

Who do you think Caesar borrowed the vast sums of money he did to win the mob
with massive displays and games and fund his armies and wars? We also see from
the evidence the Jews where also in control of the key networks and where behind
creating the Caesar's of Rome thus centralizing all political power into the
hands of few who they controlled. Without this new political system
Christianity could not have been put into total power by the decree of
Theodosius toppling the Gentile word:

"The politically ambitious Julius Caesar recognized the power
of the Jews, which stemmed from one incontrovertible fact —
Rome was made up of many opposing political groups and sects.
In order to win, the politician needed the support of one group
which would stick by him steadfastly, and thus influence other
groups to support him. Just as in our present-day democracies,
this group was the Jews. They would guarantee their support to
any politician who in turn would do what they asked.
When Caesar discovered this simple truth, he sought out the
Jews, and won their support. On page 8 of "Jews of Ancient
Rome", Leon says,

"The Jews in the 'Populares', the liberal-democratic or people's
party, supported Caesar and he issued verdicts in their favor."
Things have not changed much in two thousand years. We
still have the liberal-democratic party in every country, and
it always represents the ambition of the Jews.
With the Jews behind him, Caesar soon became the dictator of
Rome and the unchallenged ruler of the world. Alarmed by his
increasing subservience to the Jews, a group of loyal Senators,
led by Brutus, a former friend of Caesar's in his pre-Jewish period,
resolved to assassinate him. On page 9, Leon says,
"In return for the support which he had received from the
Jews, Caesar showed them his favor conspicuously, and his decrees
in their behalf, which, fortunately, were recorded by them from compulsory
military service, allowed them to send shipments of gold…

Thus we find that Caesar made the Jews a privileged group
who were above the laws of Rome. The traffic, in gold between
nations was the cornerstone of Jewish international power two
thousand years ago, just as it is today. It was carried on under
the guise of being a "religious" occupation, and if we understand
that the religion of the Jews was and is gold, this was an accurate
description. The Jewish Temple in Jerusalem was still the headquarters
of Jehovah. Several Roman Senators tried to ban the traffic in gold,
only to be overthrown by Jewish power,
On page 10, of "Jews of Ancient Rome," Leon says, "For many
nights after Caesar's murder, groups of Jews came to weep at
the site of his funeral pyre."

Here too, nothing has changed. We saw the Jews weeping at
the funeral of Roosevelt, at the funeral of Churchill. They will always be
weeping when a politician who has committed himself to the machinations of world
Jewry
meets his end.

Leon states that Emperor Augustus, who inherited the empire
after Caesar's generals fell out among themselves, restored the
special privileges of the Jews. This probably explains why he
emerged stronger than the other factions which divided Rome
after Caesar's death. As Jewish decay continued, the empire
rapidly weakened. After the death of Domitian in 96 A.D., the
emperors of Rome were no longer of Roman birth; henceforward,
they were all foreigners.
The power of the Jews was such that no Roman politician
dared to attack them. Leon quotes the speech of Cicero in October,
59, before a Roman jury. Cicero was defending Lucius Asia. Flaccus had tried to
enforce the ban on the Jewish shipments of gold, with the result that the Jews
of Rome had him
removed from office and brought back to face a trumped up charge of embezzlement

Cicero said:
Gold. This is obviously why the present case is being tried close
to the Aurelian Steps. It is because of this particular charge
that you have sought out this location, Laelius (the prosecutor),
and that mob (referring to the noisy crowd of Jews whom Laelius
had assembled to create a commotion at the trial). You
know how large a group they (the Jews) are, and how influential
they are in politics. I will lower my voice and speak just
loudly enough for the jury to hear me; for there are plenty of
individuals to stir up those Jews against me and against every
good Roman, and I don't intend to make it any easier for them to
do this. Since gold was regularly exported each year in the name
of the Jews from Italy and all our provinces to Jerusalem, Flaccus there,
gentlemen of the jury, who cannot sincerely commend this
action? The exportation of gold had been forbidden by the Senate
on many previous occasions, and most strictly of all during
my consulship. Further, that Flaccus was opposed to this barbarous
Jewish superstition was proof of his strong character that
he defended the Republic by frequently denying the aggressiveness
of the Jewish mobs at political gatherings was an evidence
of his high sense of responsibility."

This speech of Cicero's is one of the few revelations of Jewish
subversion which survived the burning of libraries. The great
consul of Rome, Cicero, had to lower his voice to avoid stirring
up the Jews. A Roman aristocrat, Flaccus, was removed from
office and dragged back to Rome to face a false charge. Why?
Because he had tried to enforce the Roman law banning the
Jewish traffic in gold. The outcome of this trial was that Flaccus
was acquitted of the charge of embezzlement, but the Senate
ban on the shipping of gold was removed. Thus the Jews won
their objective, and Flaccus was lucky to escape with his life
after he had opposed them.
In the face of this power of the Jews, the Roman aristocrats
were no longer able to keep order in the empire, and Rome fell
to the barbarians.

In a papyrus found in Oxyhynchus, Egypt, a Roman named
Hermaiscus is tried for treason, apparently because, like Haman
in the Persian Empire, he protested against the growing power
of the Jews. The papyrus states that in his defense, Hermaiscus
said to the Emperor Trajan, "It distresses me to see your cabinet
and your privy council filled with Jews." Of course he was executed his
own death sentence was his daring statement. How many other gentiles have died
for like offenses during the past centuries?

-From "New History Of The Jews"-Eustace Mullins

"Considering all the factors, it appears that in the Egyptian Therapeuts we
possess a Jewish religious community that was evidently part of a massive
brotherhood ."- D.M Murdock "Christ In Egypt"
"The Therapeuts, who in turn created Christianity"….

Where did the Jews steal and corrupted their concepts from?

It is apparent from the purported remarks of the emperor Hadrian in a letter to
his brother-in-law Servianus around 34 AD/CE, as related by the Pagan writer
Vopiscus circa 300, that the Jews at Alexandria were very involved in the
worship of Serapis, as were the Christians. Over the centuries that this letter
has been translated, scholars of certain sensibilities have found it expedient
either to expunge various parts of it or to denounce it as a forgery.
"The worshippers of Serapis are Christians[Chrestians], and those are devoted to
the God Saerapis, who…call themselves the bishops of Chrestos." -Emperor Hadrian

"It is thus possible that the "Christos" or "Anointed" god Pliny's "Christiani"
were following was Serapis himself.
The Jewish branch of the Therapeutae, contrived to create an equivalent mythical
god-man of their own in Jesus Christ.
Like his earlier incarnation Osiris, Serapis was called not only Christos but
also "Chrestos." Centuries before the common era. Indeed Osiris was styled
"Chrestus" long before his Jewish copycat Jesus was ever conceived."-Acharya S,
"Suns Of God"

This is why Christianity as noted by scholars is so identical to the Egyptian
Pagan religions. This is the major template the Jews stole and corrupted it
from. Even lifting the title for their fictional Godman from one of the major
Pagan deities.
What just did the Jews do to the Gentile followers of Serapis once they have
gotten what they wanted from their weakening and subversion of the host culture?

In 391 C.E. the Patriarch of Alexandria, Theophilus, summoned the monks to arms
and turned them against the city of Memphis and the great shrine of Serapis, the
Serapeum, the main temple of the Osirian-Isis religion. The attack was akin to
ordering the destruction of the Vatican. Egyptian priests were massacred in
their shrines and in the streets. The ferocity of the violence consumed priests,
followers, and the Egyptian intellectual elite of Alexandria, Memphis and the
other cities of Egypt who were murdered and their temples and libraries
destroyed. The institutional structure of Egyptian religion, then more then four
millennia old, was demolished in less than two decades."-Acharya S "Suns of God"

The ancient Romans wrote that the Christian mobs were funded, lead and organized
from local Jewish community synagogues within the empire. They also called
Christianity "a sect of Judaism." Now we know why.

Sources:
"New History Of The Jews"-Eustace Mullins
"Christ In Egypt"-D.M Murdock
"Suns of God"- Acharya S

That girl does need a ban. More of an ip ban because she will come back. She went from Satan to xian back to Satan and now back to xian and wants to go back to Satan. i know her very well. Satan will not let her in.

Hail Satan, True God.
To gain power one must fight an invisible enemy called "Patience". -Dan Roy Lucifer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kassondra Cannon <kasstar14@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

The only advice I can give you kittygirl,is to not ride the fence anymore.That is very disrespectful to Father Satan,who is the only God that gives a shit about you.
Hail Satan
Brian

..HAIL SATAN!!! you "became a xian a month ago" and "being an ex-Satanist" --posting such garbage as if you are proud of it. wtf is wrong with you coming on this group with this nonsense. no wonder your other account was spamed, and yes--i remember who you are now. why are you on here????

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kassondra Cannon <kasstar14@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

The only advice I can give you kittygirl,is to not ride the fence anymore.That is very disrespectful to Father Satan,who is the only God that gives a shit about you.
Hail Satan
Brian

Come home, Sister..

There is only ONE Father.. You know this..

Satan loves His children, DON'T be misled by that xian BS...

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth! Hail the Beautiful Gods of Duat!

Sent from my iPad

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kawaiikitty25@..." <kawaiikitty25@... wrote:
***********ORIGINALLY POSTED BY HP MAC FRIDAY****************

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 9:14 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Reversing the Dedication Ritual

From what I have read on the webpage detailing the dedication ritual, there exists as well one to reverse it. I am interested in reading this. Would somebody direct me to where it is located on the website, or perhaps provide it to me either here or through an email?

Thank you...
***********************************************************************************************

Being honest with yourself can avoid problems like these. Perfect example, coward above wanting to their back on the Gods.

I just wanted to briefly address something here. This is mainly aimed towards new members and those who come here daily looking to join Satanism.

Im going to try to keep this short and simple. While I like to always see new members coming to Father Satan and looking to help the Powers Of Hell. I want to also state that there has been a lot of border line blasphemous messages. While this is not okay, it's not particularly your fault.

When we are new we have lots of questions and have no clue what Satanism is about. Some do the dedication ritual only to find later down the line they do not really agree and feel comfortable practicing Satanism. It's so easy to get side tracked from the truth and for a lot of people the truth hurts. In reality, the truth will set you free!

This is why I would stress the importance of doing your homework and full research of Satanism. The Joy Of Satan website has a lot of true and accurate knowledge when it comes to the origins of Satanism. Read and study before you go jumping into doing your dedication ritual. It would save you a lot of trouble in the long run.

If you take this into consideration, by the time you truly get ready to dedicate. You would have a better understanding of what it is your getting into. A better understanding on who the Gods really are and what they are not. A better understanding of our purpose and how Father Satan fought for his children.

If your a rat faced jew, then why do you even bother? Stop lying to yourself and wasting time playing pointless games. No body here wants to be your friend and you are not welcomed. You can not advance and you know this you scaley bastards.

It is important to rid your self of all the lies that are instilled in us.
By doing this, we release the filth hold the kikes and xians have on us. I can
assure you that there is no reason to fear the gods/demons, unless you are
blatantly being disrespectful. Remember, fear is the tool of the enemy, they
want you to be scared. These type of emotions can hinder your spirituality.

Once once you break loose from all this filth, the enemy doesnt necessarily
back off. They find other ways and means to fuck with you and stray you away from
your path. This is the reason why we dedicate or lifes to Father Satan. The
reason why we also have to work on ourselves and our power meditations. The
truth is, the stronger we get doesnt mean the less the enemy attacks us.
This means the stronger we get, the more successful and powerful we'll be in
fighting off and ridding ourselves these parasites

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

***********ORIGINALLY POSTED BY HP MAC FRIDAY****************

Wow I couldn't imagine even doing that to Father Satan. She does not deserve the love and protection of Satan. Have "fun" finding out the truth in the end. 
Hail Satan!!

On Oct 19, 2011, at 10:32 AM, "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon_666@... wrote:
  That girl does need a ban. More of an ip ban because she will come back. She went from Satan to xian back to Satan and now back to xian and wants to go back to Satan. i know her very well. Satan will not let her in.

Hail Satan, True God.
To gain power one must fight an invisible enemy called "Patience". -Dan Roy Lucifer.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Kassondra Cannon <kasstar14@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Satan
Brian

[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 9:01 AM

The only advice I can give you kittygirl,is to not ride the fence anymore.That is very disrespectful to Father Satan,who is the only God that gives a shit about you. Hail Satan Brian

Greetings Brothers and Sisters

I will get straight to the point here as I had a few questions.

Firstly, Balthazar. Who is he really? I see no reference of him made on the JoS site. My theory so far is that he is a heavily bastardized blasphemous incarnation of Lord Enlil (AKA Beelzebub). My reasoning on this is that in the despicable Hollywood movie "Constantine" (which is an outright blaspheme against Father himself), the character "Balthazar", whom aside from Satan is the main antagonist, had a scene where he killed a man using Flies. The jewish lies of Lord Enlil translate "Beelzebub" to "Lord of Flies" in hebrew. Is this just another exploitation of this?

Second, Father is known by many incarnations/names/titles. He is Melek Ta'us, Ea, Enki, Shaitan, The Morning Star, Lucifer, Satanas and Satan. On the JoS site, under the list of Gods/Demons A-B, on Lady Bim's (AKA Lady Bune) entry, High Priestess Maxine stated that when she asked Lady Bim if she was Egyptian, Lady Bim replied "We are all Egyptian". What is Father's Egyptian name? Was he known to the Egyptians as a God?

Thirdly, I have noticed a few times it has been stated that the Gods/Demons of Hell have been "freed" or "released". Where were they held captive? I am frustrated because there is so much history that I am ignorant of, but there is no where I can research it. I would ask Father these questions myself, but I am not to the point where I am able to contact He or the Other Gods yet (I am soon to do my Dedication Ritual once I get my candles, and I will work on opening my Chakras after that).

Lastly, this is a bit of a segregated question which isn't so much about information itself of the Gods, but about the Dedication Ritual I mentioned above. I have found a local candle maker (she started a home business selling candles she makes herself. They appear to be very good quality) and have inquired about getting some candles made. I have requested Bees Wax as the material - would Father be offended if there was a slight smell of Honey from the candles when lit? My assumption is "no" because Honey is a natural product and is of the Earth, but I just thought I should double check.

The Candles themselves will be made 11 inches high, with a diameter of 2 inches (as Father's numbers are 2, 11 and 4), and I will be performing the Ritual on a Monday (this is advantageous as Monday is Father's day, and my biological mother - of whom is one who is without - will be out for the day, so I can perform the Ritual outside in my backyard during the day).

Ave, Melek Ta'us!

Hi Brother! Your first question, I'm not sure. I don't know. Probably
though, they just made up the name 'Balthazar' because it sounded
cool. But I have no real clue. He might be Lord Enlil, as your
reasoning does make sense.

As to the second question, Father Satan's Egyptian name is Ptah. Not
sure what that translates to; if anyone knows, I would be interested!
^ I beleive it states that his Egyptian name is Ptah, on the Jos site
under the link entitled 'Satan'.

Your third question? I have no answer, sadly. I also wish to ask
Father about this, though I am not at the point where I can hear his
voice, unfortunately. To be honest, the whole 'bound' thing confuses
me as well. Was it because our Gods were outnumbered that they were
bound, or was it for some other reason? I do not know.

As to your last question, that's fine. The candles will smell nice and
sweet, so I don't see how that could be offensive in the least.
Besides, the bee was a sacred symbol to the Egyptians; HPS Maxine
herself says this on the Jos site. Hail Father Satan always!

On 11/11/11, markusderakh <markusderakh@... wrote:

Firstly, Balthazar. Who is he really? I see no reference of him made on the
JoS site. My theory so far is that he is a heavily bastardized blasphemous
incarnation of Lord Enlil (AKA Beelzebub). My reasoning on this is that in
the despicable Hollywood movie "Constantine" (which is an outright blaspheme
against Father himself), the character "Balthazar", whom aside from Satan is
the main antagonist, had a scene where he killed a man using Flies. The
jewish lies of Lord Enlil translate "Beelzebub" to "Lord of Flies" in
hebrew. Is this just another exploitation of this?

Second, Father is known by many incarnations/names/titles. He is Melek
Ta'us, Ea, Enki, Shaitan, The Morning Star, Lucifer, Satanas and Satan. On
the JoS site, under the list of Gods/Demons A-B, on Lady Bim's (AKA Lady
Bune) entry, High Priestess Maxine stated that when she asked Lady Bim if
she was Egyptian, Lady Bim replied "We are all Egyptian". What is Father's
Egyptian name? Was he known to the Egyptians as a God?

Thirdly, I have noticed a few times it has been stated that the Gods/Demons
of Hell have been "freed" or "released". Where were they held captive? I am
frustrated because there is so much history that I am ignorant of, but there
is no where I can research it. I would ask Father these questions myself,
but I am not to the point where I am able to contact He or the Other Gods
yet (I am soon to do my Dedication Ritual once I get my candles, and I will
work on opening my Chakras after that).

Lastly, this is a bit of a segregated question which isn't so much about
information itself of the Gods, but about the Dedication Ritual I mentioned
above. I have found a local candle maker (she started a home business
selling candles she makes herself. They appear to be very good quality) and
have inquired about getting some candles made. I have requested Bees Wax as
the material - would Father be offended if there was a slight smell of Honey
from the candles when lit? My assumption is "no" because Honey is a natural
product and is of the Earth, but I just thought I should double check.

The Candles themselves will be made 11 inches high, with a diameter of 2
inches (as Father's numbers are 2, 11 and 4), and I will be performing the
Ritual on a Monday (this is advantageous as Monday is Father's day, and my
biological mother - of whom is one who is without - will be out for the day,
so I can perform the Ritual outside in my backyard during the day).

Ave, Melek Ta'us!

in the idiotic christian tradition the name Balthazar appears as one of the names given to the magi (wise men) in there fake little birth of jewsus story i guess when the kikes were thinking this trash up they forgot the little detail of giving them namesso the catholic church decided it would title them names according to the commonly accepted christian tradition and translation the name Balthazar means -war council - i know this crap from having it fed to me for years thats all i know on the subject HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 9:42 AM

Ave, Melek Ta'us!

As I've said before, Father Satan opens my eyes to knowledge and truth everyday. Being the naturally inquisitive person that I am, this naturally leads to more and more questions. Of course, by now I am aware that the jews are behind everything that's wrong with our world which leads me to my questions.

What is the real deal behind all the noise regarding:

1. global warming
2. going green
3. oil crisis
4. sky high gas prices
5. buying hybrid vehicles

I realize that the answers to my questions may not be so cut and dry. If someone has a link to send me to, that's fine. I don't mind reading on my own. I just don't know where to start or even what's true, what I can trust or what I can believe.

HAIL SATAN!

..Hail Satan!! Balthazar is actually mentioned as one of the 'three wise men' {magi} who followed the star. This being in a hebrew book of lies I don't know if they made the name up, but certainly is not Beelzebub; as they stole so much shit and corrupted it i too wonder who is this 'Balthazar"? appears to be a mage/alchemist/astrologer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Ave, Melek Ta'us!

Whoops! I was intending to hijack your thread. Somehow my question got lumped into yours. I did not see your subject line when I was posting my question. I guess I'll repost. Again, I apologize.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

As I've said before, Father Satan opens my eyes to knowledge and truth everyday. Being the naturally inquisitive person that I am, this naturally leads to more and more questions. Of course, by now I am aware that the jews are behind everything that's wrong with our world which leads me to my questions.

1. global warming
2. going green
3. oil crisis
4. sky high gas prices

I realize that the answers to my questions may not be so cut and dry. If someone has a link to send me to, that's fine. I don't mind reading on my own. I just don't know where to start or even what's true, what I can trust or what I can believe.

HAIL SATAN!

1. [/IMG]</var>jew scam that has been exposed along with all the jews behind it
 2. going green------------------Very vague and a marketing scam more then anything
 3. oil crisis----------------------Just jews jewing
 4. sky high gas prices-------See above
 5. buying hybrid vehicles----Waste of money

Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 11:22:47 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Questions

Whoops! I was intending to hijack your thread. Somehow my question got lumped into yours. I did not see your subject line when I was posting my question. I guess I'll repost. Again, I apologize.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

1. global warming
2. going green
3. oil crisis
4. sky high gas prices

HAIL SATAN!

Greetings Don.

Could go into detail on #1? I know the earth has "seasons" wr it's warm, cold etc on a massive scale every so many years. What is ur take on the hole in the ozone layer and CFCs?

It's better to start using alternative sources of energy, and learning how to make them ourselves and be self-sufficient, rather than using pollutants. Even though a heavy tax on using them will eventually be put in place.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

1. global warming-------------- Its a jew scam that has been exposed along with all the jews behind it
 2. going green------------------Very vague and a marketing scam more then anything

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

1. global warming
2. going green
3. oil crisis
4. sky high gas prices

HAIL SATAN!

LOL DON!<var [/IMG]</var>

Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Questions

1. [/IMG]</var>jew scam that has been exposed along with all the jews behind it

HAIL SATAN!

1. global warming
2. going green
3. oil crisis
4. sky high gas prices

HAIL SATAN!

LMAO! Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

1. global warming-------------- Its a jew scam that has been exposed along with all the jews behind it

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

1. global warming
2. going green
3. oil crisis
4. sky high gas prices

HAIL SATAN!

Hi brothers and sisters,

I need some help on this: For the dedications to father satan, if there is no sight of blood to be sign on the paper i wrote, is there still be prove i am with father satan?

Hail satan
rayson

If you were sincere in your commitment to Satan and the Gods,and you are not a jew,then I would say yes it was valid.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 12:14 PM

Hi brothers and sisters,

I need some help on this: For the dedications to father satan, if there is no sight of blood to be sign on the paper i wrote, is there still be prove i am with father satan?

Hail satan
rayson

Do i need a black cloth for the ritual?

Hail Satan
rayson
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

If you were sincere in your commitment to Satan and the Gods,and you are not a jew,then I would say yes it was valid.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hi brothers and sisters,

Hail satan
rayson

<td val[/IMG]No

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Oct 19, 2012 5:48:23 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

Hail Satan
rayson
--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hi brothers and sisters,

Hail satan
rayson
[/TD]

No you don't need it :) 
But if you have one, and you get a chance, why not?? An alternative is just try to wear all black clothes :) otherwise, it is perfectly fine, Father Satan understands very much. 
And welcome here :) 

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!

On 19 Oct 2012, at 06:48, "anoymas91" <ongweisiong91@... wrote:

Hail Satan
rayson
--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hi brothers and sisters,

Hail satan
rayson

Hey, I was a christian and I hated it. I hate all of the contradiction and lies in the bible and how everyone is just brainwashed into the lie that I see. My whole family is christian and I don't know what to do. I want to follow Satan because he seems real but I've grown up my whole life being fed these lies. So how do I convert? I know the ritual but like i don't know anything else.

read www.joyofsatan.org and http://see_the_truth.webs.com/   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2013 9:04 PM

Hey, I was a christian and I hated it. I hate all of the contradiction and lies in the bible and how everyone is just brainwashed into the lie that I see. My whole family is christian and I don't know what to do. I want to follow Satan because he seems real but I've grown up my whole life being fed these lies. So how do I convert? I know the ritual but like i don't know anything else.

Hi,I just as of yesterday dedicated my soul to Father Satan. I'm needing a little help though. How do I go about unlocking my chackras? And when and how do I find who my guardian is? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hail Satan

Hi,I just as of yesterday dedicated my soul to Father Satan. I'm needing a little help though. How do I go about unlocking my chackras? And when and how do I find who my guardian is? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back