Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Questioning

Peliterapeutti: i think you need to dedicate physically because you still need to get some blood on the dedication ritual.
dedicating physically its the real deal, idk but i kinda disagree with fire starter about dedicating on the astral being the real deal,i could be wrong but i know for sure if you dedicated physically you would be truely a dedicated spiritual satanist.

@peliterapeutti that's asking for too much haha. Simply take the attitude to start a meditation session and set in your mind the goal of doing it every single day. Don't miss a chance of meditating. Just doing this consistently shakes off your laziness.

Also, read every article, sermon or message you come across slowly, patiently and get involved in the reading. Allow yourself to absorb what you read and to find knowledge in what you read. If you simply turn away from a text because it's long or just roll your eyes over it in hope of finding 'attractive' words, you may be missing a huge chunk of knowledge.

So practice reading everyday (specially the information on the website) and practice meditating everyday. Dropping the laziness and being active is a habit so what you need to do is to exercise this habit.

It is also a good idea to let go (or at least reduce) of some things that may be distracting you and making you lazy. Like Facebook for example.

But are you sure you actually made an astral temple and dedicated in it?
I always wondered how exactly that works.
Could any advanced member elaborate on how a beginner is supposed to have the ability of creating an astral temple and dedicating if he/she is not supposed to do power meditations while being undedicated? Because creating an astral temple seems to be rather advanced in this context.

@arizmendisatan: HP Maxine Says so on the website that dedicating on the astral is perfectly fine until you are 18 because anyone under 18 is not free. It is just as real as the physical dedication ritual. See here:"If there is absolutely no way you can perform the ritual without placing yourself in danger, you can perform it in your astral temple.You can do the above ritual when you are older. Performing the dedication on the astral is every bit as valid as doing it physically. Satan is very understanding concerning teens who are forced into accepting Christianity while living at home and being underage."This was taken directly from the Dedication Page at the bottom under FAQ's:How to Dedicate You Soul to Satan  

Talonjackman: yea i read that before the part i dont get is that why did high priest maxine mentioned that until you turn 18 you can do the dedication ritual.
If your already a dedicated spiritual satanist.
and even if he Did dedicated on the astral to me it seems pretty advanced thing to do, and he claims hes lazy to even meditate and study so eh..

Sorry, I don't understand the first part of your question.. 
As for the astral, that's a good point. It doesn't really make sense to me either, once I think about it, but idk. It IS kinda weird.

Why your channel isnt in the youtube anymore sieg heil? At least its not showing for me. If you could just even put the Hitler videos there i would be VERY pleased, cause i get motivated from Adolf Hitler, the best man to ever live. Its SOOO amazing!
SIEG HEIL!!

@peripulatti (I suck with names)because the fucking jews have been spamming every damn channel on youtube and somehow banned my old channel, then I made a channel yesterday and reuploaded everything only to get banned again 2 hours later!
6 hours of work undone in fucking 5 minutes by whiny kikes!I cursed them with 2 reverse torah rituals in under an hour I was so pissed!
FUCK THE JEWS!HAIL SATAN!

On Thursday, October 8, 2015 10:17 AM, "peliterapeutti@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Why your channel isnt in the youtube anymore sieg heil? At least its not showing for me. If you could just even put the Hitler videos there i would be VERY pleased, cause i get motivated from Adolf Hitler, the best man to ever live. Its SOOO amazing!
SIEG HEIL!!

use firefox downloadhelper to download the videos is what I do.

On Thursday, October 8, 2015 12:49 PM, "stocktonnicholas@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Is there a way to download Youtube videos?

How could i prove to my friends and family that Hitler NEVER killed any jews. And how did Hitler care about them? If there is some webpage that i should have read sorry.

What should you feel after you have opened the chackras?
And i have felt pressure in my 3rd eye LONG before i opened it, i felt it when somebodys fingers was close to my forehead. Is it possible for one to have the 3rd eye and chackras already open, but not feeling them? If not, could someone tell me how i could have seen gray alien "angel" and feel pressure in my 3rd eye before i opened it. And i didnt feel a THING when i opened it. And could there be some sort of bioelectricity drainage, cause i feel that something is with me hole time and it doesnt feel good. And sometimes i have a cold feelings even that it isn't even cold. How could i dispatch this unwanted thing off my soul, should i do the thing about aura? And at mornings i feel SO sleepy. And when i do the 666 meditation i could feel that someone drains away my good energy, but that someone NEVER appears nor make sounds. So what should i do about these things? I also have rage problems.

Could i do more than warfare and spiritual warfare and meditation to help our cause? If so PLEASE tell me EVERYTHING i could do.

For the Hitler post: There are several links on this page that prove he didn't kill anyone: The Black Sun 666  For the Crown Chakra: No. Many people do not feel anything at all. This is normal and just depends on how open you have been in your past lives. If you don't feel the ache in your head or anything, do not worry this is normal and just keep up the good work :)

@peliterapuetti you have been in this groups for so long you could've learned the stuff one can do to help our cause. The amount of posts you made... You have to be trolling by asking this question..

Sieg Heil!!!
Hail Satan!!

I have decided that I will do the Initiation Ritual to Satan. I have learned that Satan's Day is the 23rd of December. Would it be okay to do my Initiation on his Important day? Or would that be disrespectful to him?

It wouldn't be disrespectful, no, however, you should Dedicate as soon as possible! That way you can start performing Power Meditations.

@deviantfiend666: If you are ready to dedicate yourself, then do it now as soon as possible. Don't try to plan it for another day. Trust me, it's dangerous as well as unnecessary. Unless that time you're planning it for is within a week from now, in that case there's no problem. For example, you can do it on Samhain which is 3 days from now.

I will do it on Samhain. Just enough time to get what is needed. And find a quiet place away from prying xian eyes.
On Oct 27, 2015, at 22:12, j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @deviantfiend666: If you are ready to dedicate yourself, then do it now as soon as possible. Don't try to plan it for another day. Trust me, it's dangerous as well as unnecessary. Unless that time you're planning it for is within a week from now, in that case there's no problem. For example, you can do it on Samhain which is 3 days from now.

I believe this would be very OK, why should it be disrespectful??
I am sure Satan will be more than happy that you joined Him and us on this very important Day, so that another one of His Children came back to Him!

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 19:12:51 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Questioning

I have decided that I will do the Initiation Ritual to Satan. I have learned that Satan's Day is the 23rd of December. Would it be okay to do my Initiation on his Important day? Or would that be disrespectful to him?

I don't know if im posting this question in the correct place or not, I am new to yahoo. but here we go:
I have established communication and a beautiful relationship with my guardian demoness through Satan and Baalzebub. she has appeared to me 2-3 times and i saw her. i can communicate with her by pendulum and i think i might have seen her a few more times in my scrying dish.
My question is this(ive already searched the website and youtube videos looking for instructions but couldn't find)
How can i find out what her sigil is? my first thought would be to summon her and ask her to show it to me through my scrying dish, but my 3rd eye is not proficient enough yet for there to be crystal clear images when i do the scrying. i was wondering if there is some sort of special way to go about seeing it and drawing it out on paper. maybe use the pendulum and ask her to guide me with it while i draw it out?
This is an important matter for me, any help or advice is appreciated. thankyou JOS
Hail Satan

I would try checking out the sigils on the JOS page.

See if I get some good feelings from them.

How can i stimulate my aura to force or help me to meditate. Like could it make me feel unconfortable that i would HAVE to meditate.
I just REALLY want to meditate but i would have to force myself to do it. So how can i stimulate my aura to do it?

Will there be somewhere near future that it would be best to do all of the curse rituals including reverse torah rituals?

Isnt there really a way to force myself to meditate? Like could i do something to my aura or something? I would REALLY like to meditate but i somehow just cant. I did it 20 day but then i stopped. But could i just concentrate on one chackra like to the opening of it.

I read on the Groups that problems with consistency is due to lack of fire and Earth element. Especially earth. So try invoking some Earth and see if that helps.

@stocktonnicholas
Firefox has a number of plugins which will allow you to download Youtube (and other sites') videos with the click of a button. I use FlashGot + DTA.

@peliterapeutti
The important thing about your dedication is that you *feel* dedicated. You claim to have performed the dedication, so just take a few minutes to think about this: you've formally offered your body, mind & soul to the service of Satan, and formed a binding agreement.

Laziness is a difficult obstacle to overcome, and your best weapon against it is sheer force of will. Just force yourself to sit down (or lie down or whatever) and meditate (and also RTFM).

Some say that it is easier to focus on meditating in the early hours (before sunrise), because fewer people are awake, making their vibrations less powerful, and therefore less distracting.

Another good time to meditate is right before sleeping. Just do a sitting meditation for 10-15 minutes before lying down to sleep.

Also, boredom is one of my favorite resources: when I notice that I am feeling bored, I remember that I should be using that time to meditate, even if just for a few minutes.

There are a lot of ways to join in the battle; there isn't a comprehensive list. The JOS website gives some suggestions. In addition to those suggestions, be creative, and find your own ways to thwart the enemy. The power meditations, rituals, etc, aren't even the bare minimum that you should be doing. In addition to those things, you should be making efforts in the physical world as well. See here:
Satanic Thanksgiving Ritual

The Void meditation is tricky to master. Start by building your focus before you try to completely empty your mind. A lot of people suggest that you be mindful of your breathing--just focus on inhaling and exhaling without letting your mind wander. When you notice your mind wandering, it's not a big deal: simply focus again on your breathing.

Its weird, someone said that the enemy is attacking us all hard. But i havent been attacked strongly or anything.

You haven't been attacked physically. Doesn't mean you haven't been attacked. You keep posting about your "laziness". This is one of the MANY ways that the enemy attacks us, trying to make us too "lazy" to meditate. This is common, moreso than many people would believe.
Also, if you keep getting upset for seemingly no reasons, that is another form of attack. I tend to deal with that form of attack, but never attacks in dreams, nor physical attacks.

Youd better go to a place of nature to meditate. If theres other people at your house that's enough to throw you off.

There we go, finally you have found something that is WORKING in your meditation? Aura of Protection.
Your meditation WORK even if you hardly feel this at the beginning. Keep on doing it, nice job!

To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 04:37:30 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Questioning

Its weird, someone said that the enemy is attacking us all hard. But i havent been attacked strongly or anything.

I watch the Adolf Hitlers speech video, and i always wonder that when there would come another Hitler that would secretly raise the people from jewish hell. Will there be soon?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back