Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4852: If I'm weak

AskSatanOperator

Promised not to use drugs anymore - used.

Promised to go to work if there was something suitable - didn't go. (just couldn't bring myself to do it after realizing what it was like)

And a lot of other little things that reflect the weakness of my personality. (Sometimes I even have thoughts that it's too hard for me to be a human and I would love to become some lower level spirit where everything is easier, or just cease to exist so as not to bother anyone). (I never cheated with that intent, I just didn't have the mental strength to keep my word)

If I try to evolve, do rituals, meditate. But inside, I would not say that anything changes, apparently it's my nature, or lack of training/education earlier in life.

This way is not for me and I will not get any help from Satan and gods, because they will not see the benefits of investing in such resources?

Everything that has been good in my life - in one way or another relates to luck, not to achieving a goal systematically and exerting force.

Girls, money, friends - everything just came by itself.

Now I'm going through a more difficult period in my life, I'm asking for help, but deep down by “help” I mean getting lucky again. I just don't know how to live differently and no one taught me, for me it's like a mockery like forcing a square to fit through a hole for a circle.

You could do a working using the Nauthiz rune to ground yourself and be more disciplined.

The fact that you are acknowledging your mistakes and low points is a step in a better direction.

Promised to go to work if there was something suitable - didn't go. (just couldn't bring myself to do it after realizing what it was like)

And a lot of other little things that reflect the weakness of my personality. (Sometimes I even have thoughts that it's too hard for me to be a human and I would love to become some lower level spirit where everything is easier, or just cease to exist so as not to bother anyone). (I never cheated with that intent, I just didn't have the mental strength to keep my word)

If I try to evolve, do rituals, meditate. But inside, I would not say that anything changes, apparently it's my nature, or lack of training/education earlier in life.

This way is not for me and I will not get any help from Satan and gods, because they will not see the benefits of investing in such resources?

Everything that has been good in my life - in one way or another relates to luck, not to achieving a goal systematically and exerting force.

Now I'm going through a more difficult period in my life, I'm asking for help, but deep down by “help” I mean getting lucky again. I just don't know how to live differently and no one taught me, for me it's like a mockery like forcing a square to fit through a hole for a circle.
I think your problem with will is related to Chakra 666 (Solar Chakra), which is located behind the navel.

Pay attention to this chakra, purify and open it, and I also recommend that you make a Square of the Sun with affirmations that strengthen your will.

sorte novamente. Só não sei viver de forma diferente e ninguém me ensinou, para mim é como uma zombaria como forçar um quadrado a passar por um buraco para fazer um círculo.
Personal power and abilities will be discovered as you progress through the meditations.

The most problematic thing here is the regular use of drugs, which must be stopped if you want to continue advancing spiritually. Get rid of the addiction with a psychologist who deals exclusively with men's issues and problems

To get the money you need to work, in which case the use of magic will be easier because it requires less mentality.

For example, if you do magic to get rid of drugs, you'll probably give in at some point and lose the whole thing.
confidence in the work, but doing a work with Nauthiz for discipline is easier because the will and desires are more easily chosen by yourself.

Nauthiz for enduring work in a difficult place and also Sowilo for triumph.

I would say that doing this is easier, because trying to create a job from scratch in order to get an excellent job is more difficult because you first need to go through the physical steps of having a good job, such as going to college or taking a technical course.

Then, in the long term, you can focus on your studies using the Kenaz rune, adding mantras such as Mars and Mercury.

there's something in your mind. that's causing these things. like with everything the enemy and the Gods can put thoughts in our heads for certain outcomes, one of the members here taught me that thought= energy=emotions=actions=reality and somewhere in all that fate is decided. i believe everything has its price, maybe you're just paying for the girls, money and friends that you had before but if that is the case your must push forward. if i learned anything in my 10 years here its "control your thoughts, don't let your thoughts control you, as with the average person". you can have all you had before and more.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back