Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4746: Past life. How to find out?

AskSatanOperator

Hello. I have already tried several times to find out my past life. But so far I haven’t achieved anything other than a very realistic view of an opening door, which really scared me (and then, most likely, I just started falling asleep)... Maybe I’m not relaxed enough? Or maybe I just don’t have a past life (that this is my first life)? But I remember some very distant memory of a dark blue room at night with three bright light blue wide strips of light (probably the windows). And I think that my long-standing childhood fear of “falling asleep and not waking up, because I will die while I sleep” is not without reason... Just like the confidence in my “death after forty years” (maybe this, of course, is my premonition on my THIS life, I don’t argue... But this could also be a memory from my past life). How do I know if I have a past life?
Thank you.

That is a good question? Even I would like to know about my past life/ or lives I had. Having to do with astral projection? Or maybe perhaps some time traveling? I think that there is a meditation for that. ? Especially now with so much going on. It wouldn't be a bad idea to know what to do?🩷🍇🤔

This could be your first life, but from what you desribed in the second part it's likely not. The Eihwaz rune helps with past-life regression:
Okay, then tell me please - where is from this my fear? Maybe, someone is killed me when I slept? Or something other? I think, the something other, because I was afraid that I feel asleep and... Suffocate? Or just won't wake up? It was a long time ago - I'm already forgot. But my fears were something like that.

Okay, then tell me please - where is from this my fear? Maybe, someone is killed me when I slept? Or something other? I think, the something other, because I was afraid that I feel asleep and... Suffocate? Or just won't wake up? It was a long time ago - I'm already forgot. But my fears were something like that.

We cannot know what had happened in your past life, because it is your past life, not ours.

Past life Regression takes a lot to master and get it right.

These fears usually occur by overthinking, but when you spend some time of your day working (not just on the computer, I mean in the outside world too, like gardening), then you adopt a more practical mindset and you destroy any psychotic habits or beliefs.

Work sets you free.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back