Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3537: A Question about Orion

AskSatanOperator

Could it be that the name Orion is actually a mistake?
Like the mantra 'Om', which is a corruption without power, while the correct version is 'Aum', Au as in gold or as in perfect, from its Greek derivation.
Could it be that the accurate name of the Empire is Aurion, instead of Orion?

Just a little thought I had recently.

AskSatanOperator said:
Like the mantra 'Om', which is a corruption without power, while the correct version is 'Aum', Au as in gold or as in perfect, from its Greek derivation.

O.R.I.O.N, our race is our nation. That's what Orion means, there's no mistake.

Stella said:
So the Gods gave it this name, because in english it becomes an acronym? Evidently not.

Vira_ said:
Stella said:
So the Gods gave it this name, because in english it becomes an acronym? Evidently not.

To be honest, I doubt it myself now, it was information I heard from a few people in the forums. If I can find it, which seems a bit difficult, I will send you the relevant articles.

Thank you.

Vira_ said:
Stella said:

True. However, I also don't think the acronym it is coincidental either.

You could probably offer more context to Stella if you know more. I would also like to know. Aside from the Greek myths that is.

GoldenxChild1 said:
True. However, I also don't think the acronym it is coincidental either.

You could probably offer more context to Stella if you know more. I would also like to know. Aside from the Greek myths that is.
It is more of an idea, I conveyed the concept in my question.

I used AskSatan, because I thought it was more suitable for quick questions based on curiosity, rather than making a new post on JoS666 and giving less visibility to other posts.

However now that I notice, A.U.R.I.O.N.
A United Race Is Our Nation.
Hon will be the reason, but Au as gold and perfect inspires me more.

I believe that the word Orion is closely related to the Greek Ouros and the Latin Aurum meaning gold, spiritually it refers to transforming the soul into gold, the Magnum Opus.

AskSatanOperator said:

Read Here:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12363&p=42894&hilit=orion#p42894

Wotanwarrior said:
I believe that the word Orion is closely related to the Greek Ouros and the Latin Aurum meaning gold, spiritually it refers to transforming the soul into gold, the Magnum Opus.
Or Auri + On .

AskSatanOperator said:

Orion is the place where our Gods live!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back