Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2651: Working for Dental Health

AskSatanOperator

I seem to have very weak dental enamel, what working could I do to improve and regenerate my dental health? And which moon sign? I was considering Uruz and Sowilo.

I would be very grateful for a reply from Blitzkreig or someone else with extensive knowledge in witchcraft, but all input is welcome! Thank you in advance.

AskSatanOperator said:
I seem to have very weak dental enamel, what working could I do to improve and regenerate my dental health? And which moon sign? I was considering Uruz and Sowilo.

I would be very grateful for a reply from Blitzkreig or someone else with extensive knowledge in witchcraft, but all input is welcome! Thank you in advance.

A great way to increase your enamel is to use the "Theodent" toothpaste (around 30 USD 75g). It has cacao beans in it. They produce a healthy shield unlike florid that is not making the teeth porous over time and also damaging your magic ability/pineal gland. A other SS did brush to much his teeth so he kind off did rubb off his enamel to the point his teeth were like you can see through them, don´t know how this is possibel, but I suggested him to just take the toothpaste and let it soak for 5 minutes every day. His enamel did build back to the point the teeth were fine again.

Other than that there would be the possability to do a saturn square but, a few people had problems with it, because off it they got purged from the SS-Calendar.
So you have to find out the date etc your self.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back