Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2124: Relationships

AskSatanOperator

All my friends are far away from me. No matter how I try I feel like I'm losing someone. All my relationships or friendships end rapidly or too quickly or something bad always happens that causes me to lose contact. Is it because of bad karma? A bad transit? I have the feeling that I am cursed. I always lose every possible person in my life. Either by distance or some other random reason.

You can check your transits here:
https://www.jos-astro.com/
In the transits section to see if it really is that.

However, it could be a vibrational change if you're meditating frequently (also an abuse of white-gold energy in your aura, which makes one more alone). And, if you're meditating, your vibration is changing, and it is tuning with the life you're headed, the life you're creating.

When you're advancing and get to higher states of being, people that don't match your energy will just leave, because friendships are formed between people within the same vibrational state, who have the same purpose and idealogies in life, and while we're elevating ourselves, very few people match with us, that's why this is mostly an alone path.

However, if you feel the need to have more friends, and you need more socializing in your life, you can do workings for it. Workings to attract more friends, relationships and so on. You can use the WUNJO rune to get your old friendships back and EHWAZ to attract new and stronger ones.

Henu the Great said:
Rroco88 said:
(also an abuse of white-gold energy in your aura, which makes one more alone).
No, it is white that can be reflective when used in excess. Balance is key, and white-gold is all-purpose and hardly can be used in excess.
Oh I thought it was white-gold. My bad. I wrote from memory, didn't double check before sending the message.
Thank you for your completion Henu.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back