Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pressure

meyer_alissa

I have been meditating for the past week, focusing on my third-eye chakra. Is it normal to feel pressure building beneath the skin while meditating?
Hail Lucifer!

Yes it is, that is a good sign. 

On Thursday, May 28, 2015 11:57 AM, "meyer_alissa@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have been meditating for the past week, focusing on my third-eye chakra. Is it normal to feel pressure building beneath the skin while meditating?
Hail Lucifer!

Yes, this is a good sign, as this indicates your 3rd eye is beginning it's opening process. Have you gotten a small headache afterwards also? At least the first couple times?

On Thursday, May 28, 2015 2:57 PM, "meyer_alissa@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Lucifer!

That's good to hear. How will I know when my third eye is open? Will I start seeing things? And I think my heart chakra is blocked. I barely feel it. :3
Hail Lord Lucifer

To answer you, Sepheram, I have gotten a headache the first few times. I'm actually on vacation for my sisters wedding right now and it's difficult to relax and meditate. I'm surrounded by toddlers and there's two more coming. I usually meditate before bed when I'm nice and relaxed, but I'm too wound up here. It's like being in a house full of christians is messing with my energy. 
Hail Lord Lucifer!
Am I the only one who says that? 

@meyer_alissa Just as soon as you commit to any sort of meditation regimen, yes, life will seem to explode with all manner that f reasons to not meditate.

But, daily meditation is vital to your growth.

It's not really optional. All distractions are filthy jew tricks to distract.

Meditate daily, even.when you don't feel like it. As well, do your aura of protection and clean your aura and chakras multiple times daily, especially right now.

No excuses, really.

Hail Father Satan forever!

I do meditate. When I'm alone in the hot tub or sitting in bed, I focus on my chakras and meditate. I don't get much time, but I feel that I'm progressing with my third-eye chakra. 
Hail Lord Lucifer! 

Well, I'm focusing on my third-eye chakra first because everyone says it's best to start there. Usually, I just say fuck it and do my own thing if someone pisses me off, but I don't want to get this wrong. I want to make Lord Lucifer proud. I've got enough people who despise me, and I don't want Lucifer to hate me, too. When I meditate, I start by clearing my mind as best as I can. If I can't clear it completely or random thoughts start crowding my head, I play Egyptian Music inside my head. I focus on  each chakra point, feeling them... I don't know.... light up, from the root chakra to the crown chakra. Once I felt all my chakras, I draw energy up from the root and focus on pulling it towards my third-eye. If I can't focus on doing that, which I can't most of the time, I just focus on my third-eye chakra. I start to feel it tingle and then I feel a pressure below the skin. If the feeling disappears, I let it go because I don't want to force it. Am I doing it wrong?
Hail Lord Lucifer! 

Alissa Meyer are you a Jew? If you are you no have no place here Satan doesn't accept jews.

------------------------------
On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 9:08 PM PDT meyer_alissa@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Well, I'm focusing on my third-eye chakra first because everyone says it's best to start there. Usually, I just say fuck it and do my own thing if someone pisses me off, but I don't want to get this wrong. I want to make Lord Lucifer proud. I've got enough people who despise me, and I don't want Lucifer to hate me, too. When I meditate, I start by clearing my mind as best as I can. If I can't clear it completely or random thoughts start crowding my head, I play Egyptian Music inside my head. I focus on each chakra point, feeling them... I don't know.... light up, from the root chakra to the crown chakra. Once I felt all my chakras, I draw energy up from the root and focus on pulling it towards my third-eye. If I can't focus on doing that, which I can't most of the time, I just focus on my third-eye chakra. I start to feel it tingle and then I feel a pressure below the skin. If the feeling disappears, I let it go because I don't want to force it. Am I
doing it wrong?

Hail Lord Lucifer!

She says she's dedicated, @Jeremy Montoya.

As well, she and a few others got very salty when I asked the same question. So, I apologized.

@call_me_something_else: The question isn't whether someone is dedicated, but whether their dedication was accepted by Satan. A jew who tries to do the ritual isn't accepted by Satan. There was a JoS clergy member 11 years ago named Nate Scheer who was a jew and also claimed to be a Dedicated Satanist. It turned out he was a jew infiltrator and he was kicked out.
The point is, we don't know for sure that that person isn't a jew. We will assume she is a gentile until she shows kike signs.

I'm cool with that, the_fire_starter666.

And, I hope that's how I've behaved with her.

I must point out, however, when I first came here, I was assumed a jew, due to my being slathered in jew energies, from the years of slavery to them.

I'm STILL cleaning myself of some of it, too. It sucks.

@meyer_Alissa
Sorry you have to deal with this because of your name. The people that ask mean no harm. Just keep correcting them--this group is generally really helpful and supportive :)
Hail Satan

Oh if she's a gentile then I apologize and suggest she do the opening the chakras meditations: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

And if her third eye closes she should open it again.
once someone opens their chakras they should be empowered every so often so they don't close maybe try full chakra meditation every other day or so

------------------------------
On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 6:28 PM PDT no.state@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

She says she's dedicated, @Jeremy Montoya.

As well, she and a few others got very salty when I asked the same question. So, I apologized.

Another question:What decides a person's GD? Does it have something to do with the Zodiac and the time you were born? Or a Demon with a similar personality? Does the Demon/Demoness choose who they will watch over?
Hail Lucifer!

I'm just going to hold the rant I have going on in my head and spare everyone the headache. No, I am not, have been, or will be a jew. Next time someone asks, I will wish upon them the worst fate I can think of... And I am a sadistic little girl. 
Anyway, I just got back from vacation. Is there a Demon that carries the scent of smoke? 'Cause I'm smelling it right now and it followed me from NC. I'm looking for a Demon that smells like smoke, but I haven't gotten anything. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough. 
And how w[/IMG]and not my bloodline/religion, [/I]would be much appreciated. 
Hail Lord Lucifer Forever!
P.S. Did you really say salty? I like that. First time I heard that one. 

Why does this group hate the Jews so much?  I never understood that.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 8, 2015, at 2:36 AM, j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @call_me_something_else: The question isn't whether someone is dedicated, but whether their dedication was accepted by Satan. A jew who tries to do the ritual isn't accepted by Satan. There was a JoS clergy member 11 years ago named Nate Scheer who was a jew and also claimed to be a Dedicated Satanist. It turned out he was a jew infiltrator and he was kicked out.
The point is, we don't know for sure that that person isn't a jew. We will assume she is a gentile until she shows kike signs.

And would you stop assuming shit about me? That is one of the quickest ways to my bad sides. I don't care if every newbie is assumed jew. I am not a jew and I never have been. 
Seriously! Where is this smoke coming from?! 
Hail Lord Lucifer! 

@fibrilinkNot from what I've seen so far. Of course, I do have a talent for bringing out the worst in peopke. That's probably why I've been bullied all my life. 
Can anyone tell me if there is a Demon or Demoness that smokes or carries the scent of smoke. Seriously, the smell keeps coming and going and it's driving me crazy! 
Hail Lord Lucifer! 

When your third eye is opened, you'll see things vividly, in boyfriend's eye, both good and bad things.

In my case, not only we're my visualisations easier, I also began to see every act of stupidity I'd ever committed. It was the beginning of a very painful catharsis for me.

As for your heart chakra, just keep going, even if you feel nothing.

Alissa, I've never once made the assumption. I merely asked, due to your name.

Other than the question, we've all been courteous.

Don't make false.accusations. It might become problematic for you.

@Josh The jew is an invasive species, bent on domination of Gentiles and the Earth.

They're anti-humanity and evil.

The fake "god" Jerkhova is a filthy monster and a disease. We are the immune system for the body human.

If you don't understand it, perhaps you have no business here.

Hail Satan!

Alissa I really don't think any dedicated Satanist is too worried about threats of any kind, as our auras of protection deflect such things. And, if you find one, simple, politely asked question this uncomfortable, wait until you're under attack by grays.

But, if you want something to backfire, go right ahead. That's a friendly warning. Take it as you will.

As for a God or Goddess who smokes, I don't know but, plenty of people do.

Yes, I said salty.

Hail Father Satan, all of His Demons, the entire Pantheon of Hell.

Maybe if you paid attention to what Satan wants and what the jews think of Satan rather than just of what you want from Him you might find the answer to that question.

@josh skullbrain
Read the JoS, the jews killed hundreds of millions of people with communism Hellstorm - The Real Genocide of Nazi Germany (Documentary w/ Subtitles) 
and they framed Hitler for a genocide that never happened to hide it.They owned the slave trade and blamed white people.The jews killed my native american ancestors and blamed white people AGAIN.They wrote the bible and koran and used these to brainwash whole cultures into becoming genocidal rapists.They killed millions of people in europe during the inquisition by controlling the church (nearly all popes were jews)and most recently they did 9/11 and blamed muslims
9/11 Missing Links [FULL Length] The jews then most recently nuked Yemen on may 20
Israeli / Saudi Arabia Tactical Nuclear Strike on Yemen (Neutron Bomb)

And are trying to enslave the planet with communism.Josef Stalin was a talmudic jew and killed millions of people in the gulags.
We ALL have reason to hate the jews!

HAIL SATAN!

On Monday, June 8, 2015 6:44 PM, "Josh Blutman skullbrain1@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Why does this group hate the Jews so much?  I never understood that.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 8, 2015, at 2:36 AM, j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

@...:I bring the worst out in people because I make them question their beliefs. I have a talent for shaking the very foundations of a person's being, or at least that's what people say. I make people think and I speak truth, and that is why people hate me. People don't want honesty, they want to hear what they want. I always expect the worst out of people and lash out before they can hurt me. Not to mention we are communicating via internet and I already have difficulty picking up on social cues. I have been bullied all my life. My sisters have torn me down. And I have been targeted by a pedophile. I cannot help but feel threatened when I talk to people. Animals are so much easier to understand. Do you know of any Demons that carry the scent of smoke with them?
Hail Lord Lucifer! 

@Josh If you really and truly want to know why do some reading... ( EXPOSINGCHRISTIANITY.COM & http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Main.html )jews(reptilian race) concocted their tools of christianity & islam, to enslave gentiles. And we sadly see gentiles in those programs of death today. So to hate them is not enough, ACTIVELY WORKING TO HAVE THEM REMOVED FROM THIS PLANET IS THE ULTIMATE DESIRE & GOAL WITHOUT COMPROMISE.
"Is going to get what she deserves" -Satan

Allison, I can relate to much of what you say.

And again. I don't know of any Demon who smells like smoke. Plenty of people do, though.

I should probably quit smoking, myself.

And I already know I've done a lot of stupid shit. Who hasn't? But it's no use crying over things that I can't change. The best thing to do would be to learn from those acts of stupidity and change myself. 
Yeah, I hate the ducking auto-correct, too. Cram it, I meant fucking. Ham it! Gah!
:3
Hail Lord Lucifer

ugh I too keep seeing all the stupid shit I've done in my life and this has been ongoing for years. 90% of my childhood was spent in a retarded, drug induced stupor where every time I opened my mouth I embarrassed myself and everyone around me because my insane xian BITCH of a mother trusted a damn KIKE psychiatrist instead of being there as a parent!
DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL JEWS!HEIL HITLER!HAIL SATAN!

On Monday, June 8, 2015 11:56 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

When your third eye is opened, you'll see things vividly, in boyfriend's eye, both good and bad things.

In my case, not only we're my visualisations easier, I also began to see every act of stupidity I'd ever committed. It was the beginning of a very painful catharsis for me.

As for your heart chakra, just keep going, even if you feel nothing.

Who is Allison?
And yeah, smoking is really bad. You should quit. My sister smokes and it's nasty. Plus she has three kids.
Hail Lucifer Forever!

Stupid shot happens. The whole world has been wrapped up in the Big Lie, the traps and the shifty magic of the kikes.

What matters is surviving the catharsis. This requires intense devotion to and trust in Satan.

We're it not for the Gods helping me through mine, I'd have likely murdered myself in shame.

Coming to the realizations of Truth hurts with a fiery pain.

All the stupid shit I've done is all on me. I am an evil, dark, sadistic little bitch. I threatened to kill some christian bitch by drowning her in her mother's blood. 
Don't judge me. She deserves that and all that things I've pictured doing to her. Insufferable twat.
Hail Lord Lucifer!Foever and Always! 

Well, I try to type Alissa but...

Okay, so, if you just returned from your sister's wedding, I think you've figured out the source of the smell of smoke.

Don't let the enemy use these types of things to mess with your head.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back