Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Pressure

Alissa, is it that something is wrong with you or, that you've been manipulated into believing there is?

Before you write yourself off as wrong, consider, you just might be surrounded by assholes.

Who doesn't get emotional over cats? Cats are the best! When I buy a house, I'm going to turn it into a cat's paradise and adopt four cats!The world is made up of assholes! Everyone in the world is a asshole coated asshole with asshole filling. Each one of them has told me that everything about me is wrong and evil. I can't tell you how many times me and my step-dad got into an argument because I refused to go to church.
Hail Lord Lucifer!

I take it as a compliment when retarded ass xians call me evil. They're already scared shitless of me just because of how I look and my aura XDI'm talking "STAY AWAY FROM MY BABY YOU INHUMAN MONSTER" kind of scared!
Like I was in the army and everyone was trying to kill me for mentioning how the church is bullshit and because I could already make the lights flicker with my aura.And because they found my sense of humor sickening and offensive because it doesn't go along with their xian bullshit!
I had a drill sergeant who was preaching "When we're born we come out totally fucked up! we are sinners and scum and should all burn if we don't sell ourselves to JEWsus!"
I nearly got killed for telling this guy he's so full of shit and for saying "If this so called G-d made us in HIS image then why is he trying to kill us and punish us for even being born in the first place? What kind of G-d with any REAL power would even give a shit about lesser beings?"
The whole platoon tried to kill me for this because the Sergeant smoked us all for 3 hours with pushups and core exercises just because I called the bible a bunch of obvious bullshit and trampled all over his unnatural preachings.
This was LONG before I knew about Satanism but I ALWAYS hated the bible and the church so telling this guy off was a reflex for me.
HAIL SATAN!

On Tuesday, June 23, 2015 9:37 AM, "meyer_alissa@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Who doesn't get emotional over cats? Cats are the best! When I buy a house, I'm going to turn it into a cat's paradise and adopt four cats!The world is made up of assholes! Everyone in the world is a asshole coated asshole with asshole filling. Each one of them has told me that everything about me is wrong and evil. I can't tell you how many times me and my step-dad got into an argument because I refused to go to church.
Hail Lord Lucifer!

@ angryshaman666-Oh man, I LOVE that feeling of being feared. I also love it when I make "good-hearted christians" question their beliefs. Nothing pleased me more than shaking the foundations of their core and watching them tumble to the ground. 
Hail Lucifer Forever! 

@angry shaman hey buddy I really need someone like you to train with unfortunately I cant find someone like you being so clos to my personality and hard work. I wish I could train with you . and your posts are funny as fuck really cheered me up thanks bro

On Wednesday, June 24, 2015 9:22 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I take it as a compliment when retarded ass xians call me evil. They're already scared shitless of me just because of how I look and my aura XDI'm talking "STAY AWAY FROM MY BABY YOU INHUMAN MONSTER" kind of scared!
Like I was in the army and everyone was trying to kill me for mentioning how the church is bullshit and because I could already make the lights flicker with my aura.And because they found my sense of humor sickening and offensive because it doesn't go along with their xian bullshit!
I had a drill sergeant who was preaching "When we're born we come out totally fucked up! we are sinners and scum and should all burn if we don't sell ourselves to JEWsus!"
I nearly got killed for telling this guy he's so full of shit and for saying "If this so called G-d made us in HIS image then why is he trying to kill us and punish us for even being born in the first place? What kind of G-d with any REAL power would even give a shit about lesser beings?"
The whole platoon tried to kill me for this because the Sergeant smoked us all for 3 hours with pushups and core exercises just because I called the bible a bunch of obvious bullshit and trampled all over his unnatural preachings.
This was LONG before I knew about Satanism but I ALWAYS hated the bible and the church so telling this guy off was a reflex for me.
HAIL SATAN!

On Tuesday, June 23, 2015 9:37 AM, "meyer_alissa@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Lord Lucifer!

Well I don't like being hated, but I do love that feeling of making people question their own existence and shaking their world all up. I'm actually still in a lot of internet arguments with some sickeningly devoted xians who think they're soooo smart! I give them an A for effort. XD

lol yeah. then they stare daggers at you but are too afraid to speak because they know you just used their own bible to prove them idiots.

On Friday, June 26, 2015 7:14 AM, "meyer_alissa@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@ angryshaman666-Oh man, I LOVE that feeling of being feared. I also love it when I make "good-hearted christians" question their beliefs. Nothing pleased me more than shaking the foundations of their core and watching them tumble to the ground. 
Hail Lucifer Forever! 

There's a reason we're advised to keep our secrets.

Now, I say this while also being very open but, I've resolved within myself, to pay the price in helping others to hear and see the Truth.

If you're willing to pay a similar price, then by all means, continue on. But, for those new, your secrets are your safety.

Ha! Seriously! Has anyone ever been questioned by a christian? My step-douche (dad) is a super-christian. He and I get into several fights about christianity. He acts as if I'm going through a phase and I'll be a devout moron just like him and my mom. It's annoying. 
By the way, does anyone else have a problem with watering their plants only for it to rain later. Cause it happens to me and I'm getting worried. This has been happening ever since I can remember. 
Hail Lord Lucifer! :3

Yes. In fact I shut down 2 christian JEWS in an old country buffet when I mentioned that after reading the bible and koran and then the talmuds it became glaringly obvious they are the same book and that the torah is just the old testament.
They immediately stopped talking and started staring at me with FEAR hatred and contempt because they instinctively realized I knew enough to expose their entire race as liars and war criminals.
When they tried to pass off that bullshit about civilization beginning in some shitstain desert in the armpit of the middle east and I picked that apart with the history of India and the fact they were nuked more than 8000 years ago and that the entire region is STILL cordoned off due to radiation poisoning they got really quiet.
Then every ethnic jew in the building stared at me even though only those 2 heard me which is how I discovered all ethnic jews have a subconcious HIVE MIND.

On Saturday, June 27, 2015 12:28 PM, "meyer_alissa@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Ha! Seriously! Has anyone ever been questioned by a christian? My step-douche (dad) is a super-christian. He and I get into several fights about christianity. He acts as if I'm going through a phase and I'll be a devout moron just like him and my mom. It's annoying. 
By the way, does anyone else have a problem with watering their plants only for it to rain later. Cause it happens to me and I'm getting worried. This has been happening ever since I can remember. 
Hail Lord Lucifer! :3

@call_me_something_else I meant I don't like being hated by my peers, people that I want to like me, but if I don't like them I don't care if they like me or not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back