Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Posted in other JOS e-groups no help (please read and give insight)

sonofegypt11

Hi.
I know this JOS e-group is for advanced Satanists but i posted my meditation question in the other JOS e-group and got only one response with not much help. A quick introduction i have been a satanist for about 6 years and was dedicated to the meditations in the beginning but but could never go into a trance so i gave up and have not done meditations for about 4-5 years but no i have been finding i want to do these more and more so i did the 3rd eye opening again and have moved on to once again trying to practie void and go into a trance. Unlike before i am experiencing something different when i rela my enitire body and start the power breathing i start to see probably hundreds of small white lights even when i open my eyes these white lights remain many are swirling around and some once in a while change colors. Depending on my level of relaxation and concentration these can be dim to quite bright. I would like to know if this is a trance state or just my third eye.

Second if this is not a trance state since all of you are quite advanced could you please share your ways of going into a trance. I really want to become very dedicated with these meditations but get so fraustrated that i can not induce a trance state. I have been trying the teqniques on the JOS and even some others that i found online but i just get the white bright lights. So if you could please help me i would greatly appreciate it.

Hail Satan

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sonofegypt11" <horrorfan89@... wrote:
you have to be very emotional with ur life 2 experience ur self in a trance
Hi.
I know this JOS e-group is for advanced Satanists but i posted my meditation question in the other JOS e-group and got only one response with not much help. A quick introduction i have been a satanist for about 6 years and was dedicated to the meditations in the beginning but but could never go into a trance so i gave up and have not done meditations for about 4-5 years but no i have been finding i want to do these more and more so i did the 3rd eye opening again and have moved on to once again trying to practie void and go into a trance. Unlike before i am experiencing something different when i rela my enitire body and start the power breathing i start to see probably hundreds of small white lights even when i open my eyes these white lights remain many are swirling around and some once in a while change colors. Depending on my level of relaxation and concentration these can be dim to quite bright. I would like to know if this is a trance state or just my third eye.

Second if this is not a trance state since all of you are quite advanced could you please share your ways of going into a trance. I really want to become very dedicated with these meditations but get so fraustrated that i can not induce a trance state. I have been trying the teqniques on the JOS and even some others that i found online but i just get the white bright lights. So if you could please help me i would greatly appreciate it.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back