Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

please read

hopeahelpinghand

I need to speak with someone personally. I have nothing to hide. My name is Melissa Akins-Lemmon. I live in saint joseph michigan. My phone number is 269-338-4501. I need help of a serious nature. Im not new to satanism, however am new to this site. The number i gave is my cell phone, I also have a home number if needed. If it feels right in your gut, Please call me. You can also text. my phone is cheap and does not accept pictures or take pictures. Im not looking to hook up with anyone, i am happily married. I just need help, i was led to this site, i know inside there is a reason for this, Ive had what i call natural abilities since i was a kid. My son as well. Somethings coming.Please answer.
Sincerely,
Melissa Akins-Lemmon

I am always here to help sis...

On 3/20/13, hopeahelpinghand <hopeahelpinghand@... wrote:
I need to speak with someone personally. I have nothing to hide. My name is
Melissa Akins-Lemmon. I live in saint joseph michigan. My phone number is
269-338-4501. I need help of a serious nature. Im not new to satanism,
however am new to this site. The number i gave is my cell phone, I also have
a home number if needed. If it feels right in your gut, Please call me. You
can also text. my phone is cheap and does not accept pictures or take
pictures. Im not looking to hook up with anyone, i am happily married. I
just need help, i was led to this site, i know inside there is a reason for
this, Ive had what i call natural abilities since i was a kid. My son as
well. Somethings coming.Please answer.
Sincerely,
Melissa Akins-Lemmon

is not really smart of u to post ur phone number here
is not safe !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hopeahelpinghand" <hopeahelpinghand@... wrote:

I need to speak with someone personally. I have nothing to hide. My name is Melissa Akins-Lemmon. I live in saint joseph michigan. My phone number is 269-338-4501. I need help of a serious nature. Im not new to satanism, however am new to this site. The number i gave is my cell phone, I also have a home number if needed. If it feels right in your gut, Please call me. You can also text. my phone is cheap and does not accept pictures or take pictures. Im not looking to hook up with anyone, i am happily married. I just need help, i was led to this site, i know inside there is a reason for this, Ive had what i call natural abilities since i was a kid. My son as well. Somethings coming.Please answer.
Sincerely,
Melissa Akins-Lemmon

Melissa, what you did was foolish at best, and dangerous at worst.

There can be lurkers here who only seek people and would just love to make their lives miserable.

NEVER EVER PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL DATA HERE.

One can track you and play nasty with you.

Study www.joyofsatan.com thoroughly and when you have your answers, you can further post here.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hopeahelpinghand" <hopeahelpinghand@... wrote:

Sincerely,
Melissa Akins-Lemmon

Never, ever give out personal info over the group. Younever know who is watching and reading. 

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 12:26 PM, hopeahelpinghand <hopeahelpinghand@... wrote:
  [/IMG]269-338-4501. I need help of a serious nature. Im not new to satanism, however am new to this site. The number i gave is my cell phone, I also have a home number if needed. If it feels right in your gut, Please call me. You can also text. my phone is cheap and does not accept pictures or take pictures. Im not looking to hook up with anyone, i am happily married. I just need help, i was led to this site, i know inside there is a reason for this, Ive had what i call natural abilities since i was a kid. My son as well. Somethings coming.Please answer.
Sincerely,
Melissa Akins-Lemmon

......What a great way to have your family killed. Literally.
Απο: hopeahelpinghand <hopeahelpinghand@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 6:26 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 20 Μαρτίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] please read

Sincerely,
Melissa Akins-Lemmon

I'm always here to help you out too sister. 

Sent from my iPod
On Mar 20, 2013, at 12:26 PM, "hopeahelpinghand" <hopeahelpinghand@... wrote:
Sincerely,
Melissa Akins-Lemmon

could you please explain why its dangerous? and thank you for the warning
--- On Thu, 3/21/13, High Priestess Myla Limlal <limlal8@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: please read
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 10:03 AM
is not really smart of u to post ur
phone number here
is not safe !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],
"hopeahelpinghand" <hopeahelpinghand@... wrote:

I need to speak with someone personally. I have nothing
to hide. My name is Melissa Akins-Lemmon. I live in saint
joseph michigan. My phone number is 269-338-4501. I need
help of a serious nature. Im not new to satanism, however am
new to this site. The number i gave is my cell phone, I also
have a home number if needed. If it feels right in your gut,
Please call me. You can also text. my phone is cheap and
does not accept pictures or take pictures. Im not looking to
hook up with anyone, i am happily married. I just need help,
i was led to this site, i know inside there is a reason for
this, Ive had what i call natural abilities since i was a
kid. My son as well. Somethings coming.Please answer.
Sincerely,
Melissa Akins-Lemmon

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Surely it is quite obvious why it is dangerous to give out personal information in a public forum. You do not know who is lurking in here, waiting for someone to post their private information.
They will take this information and harras you to no end.
They will do everything they can possibly do to keep you away from Satan and Satanism, to deter your from your path.
They are not afraid of taking illegal actions.

It is a quite clear and obvious thing to consider. Even in this kike run world, our children are taught the danger of giving out person info to strangers - stranger danger.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Melissa Akins <hopeahelpinghand@... wrote:

phone number here
is not safe !

"hopeahelpinghand" <hopeahelpinghand@ wrote:

Sincerely,
Melissa Akins-Lemmon

Yahoo! Groups Links

would u give ur number to a stranger n the street?
is kinda same thing u doing here.
Not everyone here is real SS, there is people who pretend to be!
Just be careful who u let in ur life!

Dont waste time and dont trust everyone!
Study on your own joyofsatan.org
if you have any question you can ask them here

Im not being negative ,just realistic
someone knocks in house's door ?you dont let strangers in
right ?
internet shouldn't be any different .

common sense
Safety first always!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Melissa Akins <hopeahelpinghand@... wrote:

phone number here
is not safe !

Sincerely,
Melissa Akins-Lemmon

Yahoo! Groups Links

Even though some people may have a certain set of skills that keep them physically safe, people can still come after you and attack you psychically. This has happened to me - both face-to-face and remotely - despite of revealing absolutely no information on here

Just study the the Joy of Satan website. If there is anything you don't understand of need some explanation, just post it here on the E-groups.

--- In [email protected], "hopeahelpinghand" <hopeahelpinghand@... wrote:

I need to speak with someone personally. I have nothing to hide. My name is ****************. I live in saint **********. My phone number is ************. I need help of a serious nature. Im not new to satanism, however am new to this site. The number i gave is my cell phone, I also have a home number if needed. If it feels right in your gut, Please call me. You can also text. my phone is cheap and does not accept pictures or take pictures. Im not looking to hook up with anyone, i am happily married. I just need help, i was led to this site, i know inside there is a reason for this, Ive had what i call natural abilities since i was a kid. My son as well. Somethings coming.Please answer.
Sincerely,

I find that the Greys, Reptilians and Nordics (if they don't come after you themselves) often work through others who are without, to come after dedicated Spiritual Satanists to physically and psychically harm us, like you said.Often these people think they are "chosen ones" or are doing the universe a favor by attempting to harm us. Or they do it for pleasure, thinking to use us as a testing ground of sorts. Or they are just nosy, curious fuckers. Yes, fuckers. Because if they had a fucking brain, they would leave us alone. You'd be surprised how many STUPID and ARROGANT people are out there, who think just because they have a modicum of some psychic power, tempered with corrupted and watered-down occult knowledge, they are some almighty god/dess. I am not implying that I am so great and high. I'm not. I am not that advanced or knowledgeable, compared to others here.
But you look at some of these people, and they think there is no one equal to them on the face of this earth. That's the underlying subconscious belief they have about themselves, when you look at them. And study them.  And in their pride and arrogance and ignorance, they make mistakes. Sometimes it costs them dearly. For some of them, I hope it does. Because they are our enemy, and are puppets of the enemies of Lord Satan.
One time, I was walking through the shopping centre that is near my home, on my way home. There was a hotel attached to this centre, and there are clear glass doors that connect the shopping centre to the hotel. As I neared these connecting doors, this massive Asian guy, biggest Asian I have ever seen, in bulk and in height, comes out immediately and stares at me. There was a brief flash of nervousnes and fear that came from him, then it was gone. Obviously he is not like others, he has trained himself to control his emotions and not let them get the best of him.He walked behind me slowly, and watched me. It came to my attention that it was taller Greys parading as (Nordic) enemy angels telling him to harm me. I just convulsed with silent laughter and did not look back. I went home.
My Guardians telepathically explained to me, in images, that this was a trained martial artist, very skilled and powerful. In meditation, one of the taller Greys came to him looking like an angel, and sent him to come after me. To kill me, I am sure. I wasn't sure at first. But later on it was confirmed later that day and the next.In our building, there is a compost bin in the first level of the parking garage. You can put your food waste, diapers, kitty litter, dog droppings, wood chips and shavings in a bag, tie it up and dispose of it there. This is one of my household chores: taking out this bag to the compost bin, along with recycling and throwing out garbage. So I prepared to do this after dinner. Suddenly, my mom pipes up and says she will do it (taking the bag of waste to the compost bin.) I say no, I can do it. Nope, she INSISTS. My Guardians then tell me that this burly Asian man that I saw two hours ago is down there, waiting for me.There are ways to enter the building, or sneak in, even though we have a concierge at the entrance. There are not a lot of cameras in the building.The next evening, the same thing happens. Only this time it is my dad who insists on taking down the waste to the compost bin. And my Guardians tell me it is the same man. They also told me he flown into the city to find me, but I don't know what to make of that.I never saw that man again.
I am grateful to Lord Satan and my Guardians for looking out for me. 
Later that year (2012), I left my Ipod at home and hopped on the subway to go about some stops to a mall, and to the bookstore. I had to pick up a book that I had ordered, and it had come in for me.I came on the train, and sat down. Across from me, this man with a funny hat (not the head coverings that orthodox Jewish men wear, something that a Turkish man would wear. Like a small  bucket or squarish bowl  on their head.) He watches me. I notice him but ignore him. Then I notice that this sonofabitch was using mudras on me, pointing his hands and fingers at me in a way and extracting ENERGY from me. I felt this beam of energy from his hand at my chest. Strangely, little messenger Demons were around me immediately and removed whatever parasite was attached to my third eye. The air became wavy and seemingly thicker. I felt different. And They put up a mirror, the face of the mirror facing the man. To reflect himself and his actions back to him, so it wouldn't harm me.The man continued with his mudras then stopped when he noticed something was different. I kept that mirror in place with a bit of thought and concentration.I then proceed to watch the man warily. He tries more different mudras then openly picks his nose, really shoving that index finger in there,  no doubt to make me turn away in disgust and ignore him. I see past this tactic with the help of the messenger Demons (the black ones, with fur, with deep red eyes and bat-like wings). 
The subway car fills up with passengers. I have missed my stop. I am silently fuming, but keeping my emotions under control. He gets up to stand at the doors. But not the doors that I am sitting next to. I also stand up, and watch him. I never take my eyes off of him.He gets off at one of the subway stops. I get off too. I look, and see he has made considerable distance between the two of us. So I run in his direction. I summon up a great deal of fury and hate, and watch him as he walks quickly and calmly up the stairs. I can smell and sense the fear on this shithead, this motherfucker has messed with the wrong person.I follow him up the stairs, and he has almost exited the train station. I feel him say a prayer out of fear to "god" and several angel thoughtforms stop me from exiting the train station, that goes into the street. I should have ignored these thoughtforms and followed him out into the street, staying about 10 feet behind him and astrally tearing him and his soul to pieces, cursing him the whole way.
This is my regret. If I see him again, I will be sure to make him pay for what he did in full.
Let me say that I am female, and he was an older male. He was older then I, and a little bigger and certainly taller. Have no fear, have confidence in your own power and in your own soul. Never stop seeking knowledge, meditating, and empowering yourself. One can never be strong enough. Because sometimes what Greys, Reptilians and Nordics do to you on the astral may not be enough (in their eyes.) So they send people after you in the physical world.
These Wiccan pussies and new-agers and Christians, these Muslims and rat-faced Jews, these occultist predators and deluded people, who DARE to think and attempt to harm us Spiritual Satanists...instill the fear of what a TRUE Satanist can do. I have never been in a physical fist fight, and I am not big or well-built by any means. But we stand tall and proud, and in the security of our Satanic pride and power. And don't take shit from ANYONE who thinks that they can hurt us! Make them fearful, make them think twice, make them regret dearly for their actions.
Lord Satan has won this war, and people who think of harming His own are in for a rude awakening. 
Hail Satan! Hail all the Powers of Hell!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2013 2:11:51 PM

Even though some people may have a certain set of skills that keep them physically safe, people can still come after you and attack you psychically. This has happened to me - both face-to-face and remotely - despite of revealing absolutely no information on here

Just study the the Joy of Satan website. If there is anything you don't understand of need some explanation, just post it here on the E-groups.

I need to speak with someone personally. I have nothing to hide. My name is ****************. I live in saint **********. My phone number is ************. I need help of a serious nature. Im not new to satanism, however am new to this site. The number i gave is my cell phone, I also have a home number if needed. If it feels right in your gut, Please call me. You can also text. my phone is cheap and does not accept pictures or take pictures. Im not looking to hook up with anyone, i am happily married. I just need help, i was led to this site, i know inside there is a reason for this, Ive had what i call natural abilities since i was a kid. My son as well. Somethings coming.Please answer.
Sincerely,

[/IMG]</var> Hail Satan.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2013 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: please read
  I find that the Greys, Reptilians and Nordics (if they don't come after you themselves) often work through others who are without, to come after dedicated Spiritual Satanists to physically and psychically harm us, like you said. Often these people think they are "chosen ones" or are doing the universe a favor by attempting to harm us. Or they do it for pleasure, thinking to use us as a testing ground of sorts. Or they are just nosy, curious fuckers. Yes, fuckers. Because if they had a fucking brain, they would leave us alone. You'd be surprised how many STUPID and ARROGANT people are out there, who think just because they have a modicum of some psychic power, tempered with corrupted and watered-down occult knowledge, they are some almighty god/dess. I am not implying that I am so great and high. I'm not. I am not that advanced or knowledgeable, compared to others here.
But you look at some of these people, and they think there is no one equal to them on the face of this earth. That's the underlying subconscious belief they have about themselves, when you look at them. And study them.  And in their pride and arrogance and ignorance, they make mistakes. Sometimes it costs them dearly. For some of them, I hope it does. Because they are our enemy, and are puppets of the enemies of Lord Satan.
One time, I was walking through the shopping centre that is near my home, on my way home. There was a hotel attached to this centre, and there are clear glass doors that connect the shopping centre to the hotel. As I neared these connecting doors, this massive Asian guy, biggest Asian I have ever seen, in bulk and in height, comes out immediately and stares at me. There was a brief flash of nervousnes and fear that came from him, then it was gone. Obviously he is not like others, he has trained himself to control his emotions and not let them get the best of him. He walked behind me slowly, and watched me. It came to my attention that it was taller Greys parading as (Nordic) enemy angels telling him to harm me. I just convulsed with silent laughter and did not look back. I went home.
My Guardians telepathically explained to me, in images, that this was a trained martial artist, very skilled and powerful. In meditation, one of the taller Greys came to him looking like an angel, and sent him to come after me. To kill me, I am sure. I wasn't sure at first. But later on it was confirmed later that day and the next. In our building, there is a compost bin in the first level of the parking garage. You can put your food waste, diapers, kitty litter, dog droppings, wood chips and shavings in a bag, tie it up and dispose of it there. This is one of my household chores: taking out this bag to the compost bin, along with recycling and throwing out garbage. So I prepared to do this after dinner. Suddenly, my mom pipes up and says she will do it (taking the bag of waste to the compost bin.) I say no, I can do it. Nope, she INSISTS. My Guardians then tell me that this burly Asian man that I saw two hours ago is down there, waiting for me. There are ways to enter the building, or sneak in, even though we have a concierge at the entrance. There are not a lot of cameras in the building. The next evening, the same thing happens. Only this time it is my dad who insists on taking down the waste to the compost bin. And my Guardians tell me it is the same man. They also told me he flown into the city to find me, but I don't know what to make of that. I never saw that man again.
Later that year (2012), I left my Ipod at home and hopped on the subway to go about some stops to a mall, and to the bookstore. I had to pick up a book that I had ordered, and it had come in for me. I came on the train, and sat down. Across from me, this man with a funny hat (not the head coverings that orthodox Jewish men wear, something that a Turkish man would wear. Like a small  bucket or squarish bowl  on their head.) He watches me. I notice him but ignore him. Then I notice that this sonofabitch was using mudras on me, pointing his hands and fingers at me in a way and extracting ENERGY from me. I felt this beam of energy from his hand at my chest.  Strangely, little messenger Demons were around me immediately and removed whatever parasite was attached to my third eye. The air became wavy and seemingly thicker. I felt different. And They put up a mirror, the face of the mirror facing the man. To reflect himself and his actions back to him, so it wouldn't harm me. The man continued with his mudras then stopped when he noticed something was different. I kept that mirror in place with a bit of thought and concentration. I then proceed to watch the man warily. He tries more different mudras then openly picks his nose, really shoving that index finger in there,  no doubt to make me turn away in disgust and ignore him. I see past this tactic with the help of the messenger Demons (the black ones, with fur, with deep red eyes and bat-like wings). 
The subway car fills up with passengers. I have missed my stop. I am silently fuming, but keeping my emotions under control. He gets up to stand at the doors. But not the doors that I am sitting next to. I also stand up, and watch him. I never take my eyes off of him. He gets off at one of the subway stops. I get off too. I look, and see he has made considerable distance between the two of us. So I run in his direction. I summon up a great deal of fury and hate, and watch him as he walks quickly and calmly up the stairs. I can smell and sense the fear on this shithead, this motherfucker has messed with the wrong person. I follow him up the stairs, and he has almost exited the train station. I feel him say a prayer out of fear to "god" and several angel thoughtforms stop me from exiting the train station, that goes into the street. I should have ignored these thoughtforms and followed him out into the street, staying about 10 feet behind him and astrally tearing him and his soul to pieces, cursing him the whole way.
This is my regret. If I see him again, I will be sure to make him pay for what he did in full.
Let me say that I am female, and he was an older male. He was older then I, and a little bigger and certainly taller.  Have no fear, have confidence in your own power and in your own soul. Never stop seeking knowledge, meditating, and empowering yourself. One can never be strong enough. Because sometimes what Greys, Reptilians and Nordics do to you on the astral may not be enough (in their eyes.) So they send people after you in the physical world.
These Wiccan pussies and new-agers and Christians, these Muslims and rat-faced Jews, these occultist predators and deluded people, who DARE to think and attempt to harm us Spiritual Satanists...instill the fear of what a TRUE Satanist can do. I have never been in a physical fist fight, and I am not big or well-built by any means. But we stand tall and proud, and in the security of our Satanic pride and power. And don't take shit from ANYONE who thinks that they can hurt us! Make them fearful, make them think twice, make them regret dearly for their actions.
Lord Satan has won this war, and people who think of harming His own are in for a rude awakening. 

Even though some people may have a certain set of skills that keep them physically safe, people can still come after you and attack you psychically. This has happened to me - both face-to-face and remotely - despite of revealing absolutely no information on here Just study the the Joy of Satan website. If there is anything you don't understand of need some explanation, just post it here on the E-groups. --- In [email protected], "hopeahelpinghand" <hopeahelpinghand@... wrote: I need to speak with someone personally. I have nothing to hide. My name is ****************. I live in saint **********. My phone number is ************. I need help of a serious nature. Im not new to satanism, however am new to this site. The number i gave is my cell phone, I also have a home number if needed. If it feels right in your gut, Please call me. You can also text. my phone is cheap and does not accept pictures or take pictures. Im not looking to hook up with anyone, i am happily married. I just need help, i was led to this site, i know inside there is a reason for this, Ive had what i call natural abilities since i was a kid. My son as well. Somethings coming.Please answer. Sincerely, ************

I understand. thank you. I would like to speak with someone who is very experienced in satanism. who would you suggest? honestly this is a life or death situation...litterally. I will do anything to save my son, I just dont know how or where to begin. being gifted since childhood does me no good in this situation. Do you know the name of the demon to cantact to save a loved ones life?

--- On Thu, 3/21/13, dvdpst <dvdposton@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] please read
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 2:53 AM

Never, ever give out personal info over the
group. Younever know who is
watching and reading. 

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at
12:26 PM, hopeahelpinghand <hopeahelpinghand@...
wrote:

I need to speak with someone personally. I have
nothing to hide. My name is Melissa Akins-Lemmon. I live in
saint joseph michigan. My phone number is 269-338-4501. I need help of a serious
nature. Im not new to satanism, however am new to this site.
The number i gave is my cell phone, I also have a home
number if needed. If it feels right in your gut, Please call
me. You can also text. my phone is cheap and does not accept
pictures or take pictures. Im not looking to hook up with
anyone, i am happily married. I just need help, i was led to
this site, i know inside there is a reason for this, Ive had
what i call natural abilities since i was a kid. My son as
well. Somethings coming.Please answer.

Sincerely,

Melissa Akins-Lemmon

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
I find that the Greys, Reptilians and Nordics (if they don't come after you themselves) often work through others who are without, to come after dedicated Spiritual Satanists to physically and psychically harm us, like you said.
Often these people think they are "chosen ones" or are doing the universe a favor by attempting to harm us. Or they do it for pleasure, thinking to use us as a testing ground of sorts. Or they are just nosy, curious fuckers. Yes, fuckers. Because if they had a fucking brain, they would leave us alone. You'd be surprised how many STUPID and ARROGANT people are out there, who think just because they have a modicum of some psychic power, tempered with corrupted and watered-down occult knowledge, they are some almighty god/dess. I am not implying that I am so great and high. I'm not. I am not that advanced or knowledgeable, compared to others here.

One time, I was walking through the shopping centre that is near my home, on my way home. There was a hotel attached to this centre, and there are clear glass doors that connect the shopping centre to the hotel. As I neared these connecting doors, this massive Asian guy, biggest Asian I have ever seen, in bulk and in height, comes out immediately and stares at me. There was a brief flash of nervousnes and fear that came from him, then it was gone. Obviously he is not like others, he has trained himself to control his emotions and not let them get the best of him.
He walked behind me slowly, and watched me. It came to my attention that it was taller Greys parading as (Nordic) enemy angels telling him to harm me. I just convulsed with silent laughter and did not look back. I went home.

My Guardians telepathically explained to me, in images, that this was a trained martial artist, very skilled and powerful. In meditation, one of the taller Greys came to him looking like an angel, and sent him to come after me. To kill me, I am sure. I wasn't sure at first. But later on it was confirmed later that day and the next.
In our building, there is a compost bin in the first level of the parking garage. You can put your food waste, diapers, kitty litter, dog droppings, wood chips and shavings in a bag, tie it up and dispose of it there. This is one of my household chores: taking out this bag to the compost bin, along with recycling and throwing out garbage. So I prepared to do this after dinner. Suddenly, my mom pipes up and says she will do it (taking the bag of waste to the compost bin.) I say no, I can do it. Nope, she INSISTS. My Guardians then tell me that this burly Asian man that I saw two hours ago is down there, waiting for me.
There are ways to enter the building, or sneak in, even though we have a concierge at the entrance. There are not a lot of cameras in the building.
The next evening, the same thing happens. Only this time it is my dad who insists on taking down the waste to the compost bin. And my Guardians tell me it is the same man. They also told me he flown into the city to find me, but I don't know what to make of that.
I never saw that man again.

Later that year (2012), I left my Ipod at home and hopped on the subway to go about some stops to a mall, and to the bookstore. I had to pick up a book that I had ordered, and it had come in for me.
I came on the train, and sat down. Across from me, this man with a funny hat (not the head coverings that orthodox Jewish men wear, something that a Turkish man would wear. Like a small  bucket or squarish bowl  on their head.) He watches me. I notice him but ignore him. Then I notice that this sonofabitch was using mudras on me, pointing his hands and fingers at me in a way and extracting ENERGY from me. I felt this beam of energy from his hand at my chest. 
Strangely, little messenger Demons were around me immediately and removed whatever parasite was attached to my third eye. The air became wavy and seemingly thicker. I felt different. And They put up a mirror, the face of the mirror facing the man. To reflect himself and his actions back to him, so it wouldn't harm me.
The man continued with his mudras then stopped when he noticed something was different. I kept that mirror in place with a bit of thought and concentration.
I then proceed to watch the man warily. He tries more different mudras then openly picks his nose, really shoving that index finger in there,  no doubt to make me turn away in disgust and ignore him. I see past this tactic with the help of the messenger Demons (the black ones, with fur, with deep red eyes and bat-like wings). 

The subway car fills up with passengers. I have missed my stop. I am silently fuming, but keeping my emotions under control. He gets up to stand at the doors. But not the doors that I am sitting next to. I also stand up, and watch him. I never take my eyes off of him.
He gets off at one of the subway stops. I get off too. I look, and see he has made considerable distance between the two of us. So I run in his direction. I summon up a great deal of fury and hate, and watch him as he walks quickly and calmly up the stairs. I can smell and sense the fear on this shithead, this motherfucker has messed with the wrong person.
I follow him up the stairs, and he has almost exited the train station. I feel him say a prayer out of fear to "god" and several angel thoughtforms stop me from exiting the train station, that goes into the street. I should have ignored these thoughtforms and followed him out into the street, staying about 10 feet behind him and astrally tearing him and his soul to pieces, cursing him the whole way.

Let me say that I am female, and he was an older male. He was older then I, and a little bigger and certainly taller. 
Have no fear, have confidence in your own power and in your own soul. Never stop seeking knowledge, meditating, and empowering yourself. One can never be strong enough. Because sometimes what Greys, Reptilians and Nordics do to you on the astral may not be enough (in their eyes.) So they send people after you in the physical world.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hopeahelpinghand" <hopeahelpinghand@ wrote:

Sincerely,
Amazing Posts, Thank you for sharing, as it has opened my eyes even more to what these fucking filth may do.
I am very new spiritually, and have yet to come to any ideal of what my guardian Daemon might be, I'll continue to work on myself Spiritually in regards of being able to protect myself and fight for our True Creator Satan!

Hail Satan!
Hail all Daemons/Gods of Hell!
Glory and Protection to all Dedicated Warriors of Satan!

Thank you so very much for that information, I am in a life or death situation, litterally. having gifts does not help me with this situation. I dont know where to begin to save someones life, Do you know whom i call upon? I am frantic and scared to death, and even worse inexperienced. I dont have long and i know that. im afraid of running out of time

--- On Thu, 3/21/13, siguarddraconis <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Date: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 5:36 AM
Melissa, what you did was foolish at
best, and dangerous at worst.

There can be lurkers here who only seek people and would
just love to make their lives miserable.

NEVER EVER PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL DATA HERE.

One can track you and play nasty with you.

Study www.joyofsatan.com thoroughly and when you have your
answers, you can further post here.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

"hopeahelpinghand" <hopeahelpinghand@... wrote:

Sincerely,
Melissa Akins-Lemmon

Yahoo! Groups Links

thank you

--- On Sat, 3/23/13, nicknesredna <nicknesredna@... wrote:

Date: Saturday, March 23, 2013, 11:11 AM

Even though some people may have a certain set of skills
that keep them physically safe, people can still come after
you and attack you psychically. This has happened to me -
both face-to-face and remotely - despite of revealing
absolutely no information on here

Just study the the Joy of Satan website. If
there is anything you don't understand of need some
explanation, just post it here on the E-groups.

"hopeahelpinghand" <hopeahelpinghand@...
wrote:

to hide. My name is ****************. I live in saint
**********. My phone number is ************. I need help of
a serious nature. Im not new to satanism, however am new to
this site. The number i gave is my cell phone, I also have a
home number if needed. If it feels right in your gut, Please
call me. You can also text. my phone is cheap and does not
accept pictures or take pictures. Im not looking to hook up
with anyone, i am happily married. I just need help, i was
led to this site, i know inside there is a reason for this,
Ive had what i call natural abilities since i was a kid. My
son as well. Somethings coming.Please answer.
Sincerely,

What abilities?Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 18:11:51 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: please read

Sincerely,

there is noone that can head me down a different path, i dont care who they are. im protected. that i know. im just desperate. i dont have much time left to save my loved one. and im inexperienced and dont know where to begin, but i will never stop.No matter what price i have to pay
--- On Fri, 3/22/13, En Haradren Amlug <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Date: Friday, March 22, 2013, 9:11 PM
Surely it is quite obvious why it is
dangerous to give out personal information in a public
forum. You do not know who is lurking in here, waiting for
someone to post their private information.
They will do everything they can possibly do to keep you
away from Satan and Satanism, to deter your from your path.

It is a quite clear and obvious thing to consider. Even in
this kike run world, our children are taught the danger of
giving out person info to strangers - stranger danger.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Melissa Akins <hopeahelpinghand@... wrote:

could you please explain why its dangerous? and thank
you for the warning
--- On Thu, 3/21/13, High Priestess Myla Limlal
<limlal8@... wrote:

<limlal8@...
phone number here
is not safe !

"hopeahelpinghand" <hopeahelpinghand@
wrote:

I need to speak with someone personally. I
have nothing
to hide. My name is Melissa Akins-Lemmon. I live
in saint
joseph michigan. My phone number is 269-338-4501.
I need
help of a serious nature. Im not new to satanism,
however am
new to this site. The number i gave is my cell
phone, I also
have a home number if needed. If it feels right in
your gut,
Please call me. You can also text. my phone is
cheap and
does not accept pictures or take pictures. Im not
looking to
hook up with anyone, i am happily married. I just
need help,
i was led to this site, i know inside there is a
reason for
this, Ive had what i call natural abilities since
i was a
kid. My son as well. Somethings coming.Please
answer.
Sincerely,
Melissa Akins-Lemmon

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

The question is how is it not dangerous
Versus why it is.

phone number here
is not safe !

Sincerely,
Melissa Akins-Lemmon

Yahoo! Groups Links

thank you

--- On Sat, 3/23/13, High Priestess Myla Limlal <limlal8@... wrote:

Date: Saturday, March 23, 2013, 8:45 AM
would u give ur number to a stranger
n the street?
is kinda  same thing u doing here.
Not everyone here is real SS, there is people who pretend to
be!
Just be careful who u let in ur life!

Dont waste time and dont trust everyone!
Study on your own joyofsatan.org
if you have any question you can ask them here

Im not being negative ,just realistic
someone knocks in house's door ?you dont let strangers in
right ?
internet shouldn't be any different .

common sense 
Safety first always!

you for the warning
<limlal8@... wrote:

<limlal8@...
phone number here
is not safe !

wrote:

have nothing
in saint
I need
however am
phone, I also
your gut,
cheap and
looking to
need help,
reason for
i was a
answer.
Sincerely,
Melissa Akins-Lemmon

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yes, we are protected if we are dedicated to Lord Satan. But He and the Powers of Hell are VERY busy right now. Let's not give Them more work, especially when it's something as simple as taking the precautions to protect ourselves. And when things are in OUR power to do, and we don't have to go to Them for simple things.If you put yourself in danger or at risk, by extension, you do that to your family.I would change your phone number if I were you.And you SHOULD care if people know you're a Satanist, because they can pray for you and that will invite psychic harassment from angel thoughtforms and Greys, and that's a real bitch to deal with. I had to deal with that a lot in the beginning, even though people did not know I was a Satanist. And I used to be a Christian and went to church.That's the least of your worries, the prayers and harassment. People, knowing your name and number, can do a lot more with that info.
I agree with En Haradren Amlug.
Hail Satan!

Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2013 9:18:38 AM

there is noone that can head me down a different path, i dont care who they are. im protected. that i know. im just desperate. i dont have much time left to save my loved one. and im inexperienced and dont know where to begin, but i will never stop.No matter what price i have to pay
--- On Fri, 3/22/13, En Haradren Amlug <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Date: Friday, March 22, 2013, 9:11 PM
Surely it is quite obvious why it is
dangerous to give out personal information in a public
forum. You do not know who is lurking in here, waiting for
someone to post their private information.
They will do everything they can possibly do to keep you
away from Satan and Satanism, to deter your from your path.

It is a quite clear and obvious thing to consider. Even in
this kike run world, our children are taught the danger of
giving out person info to strangers - stranger danger.

-En Haradren Amlug.

you for the warning
<limlal8@... wrote:

<limlal8@...
phone number here
is not safe !

wrote:

have nothing
in saint
I need
however am
phone, I also
your gut,
cheap and
looking to
need help,
reason for
i was a
answer.
Sincerely,
Melissa Akins-Lemmon

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

My abilities vary. from dreaming future events to shapeshifting thru imagery or just knowing things about people by touching them. i dont know y. or how i do it, i just do.

--- On Sat, 3/23/13, muhlemahlobo@... <muhlemahlobo@... wrote:

Date: Saturday, March 23, 2013, 11:17 AM

What abilities?Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom -
let your email find you!From:
"nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@...
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 18:11:51
-0000To:
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: please
read

Even though some people may have a certain set of skills
that keep them physically safe, people can still come after
you and attack you psychically. This has happened to me -
both face-to-face and remotely - despite of revealing
absolutely no information on here

Just study the the Joy of Satan website. If
there is anything you don't understand of need some
explanation, just post it here on the E-groups.

"hopeahelpinghand" <hopeahelpinghand@...
wrote:

to hide. My name is ****************. I live in saint
**********. My phone number is ************. I need help of
a serious nature. Im not new to satanism, however am new to
this site. The number i gave is my cell phone, I also have a
home number if needed. If it feels right in your gut, Please
call me. You can also text. my phone is cheap and does not
accept pictures or take pictures. Im not looking to hook up
with anyone, i am happily married. I just need help, i was
led to this site, i know inside there is a reason for this,
Ive had what i call natural abilities since i was a kid. My
son as well. Somethings coming.Please answer.
Sincerely,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back