Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Please help me!

danielkieftenbeld

I raised up with crazy christian rulez... I'm batised as well. Due to christanity  I began to hate myself because I'm gay.

After a long surch I dicovered SATAN as a true friend. With HIM I may be who I am.  I renounce the christian gods  vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, and I renounce hisfoul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.

Do you know how to invalidate christan baptism?

Daniel

Hello I'm Daniel and I'm a new member here.

I'm raised up with christian rulez and stories. I'm even baptised.

After a long search I discover SATAN as the ONE who really cares about me.Christanity learned me to hate myself and know I finally learn to love myself as a gay sexual men.

I do renounce the false christan god and his vile and worthless god son jesus. How can I invalidate my christian baptize? Does anyone knew something?

A bapt[/IMG]</var> 

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Hello I'm Daniel and I'm a new member here.

I'm raised up with christian rulez and stories. I'm even baptised.

After a long search I discover SATAN as the ONE who really cares about me.Christanity learned me to hate myself and know I finally learn to love myself as a gay sexual men.

I do renounce the false christan god and his vile and worthless god son jesus. How can I invalidate my christian baptize? Does anyone knew something?

This is like my same exact story!  Raised catholic, and once I figured out I was gay, was convinced I was going straight to Hell!  Fire & Brimstone!  Then I met someone from Canada who showed me the ways of Satan.  And how the xian faith is used to brainwash and instill fear to control the masses! Xians are such hypocrites!  Satan does not care if I am gay, in fact it pleases Him.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

I raised up with crazy christian rulez... I'm batised as well. Due to christanity  I began to hate myself because I'm gay.

After a long surch I dicovered SATAN as a true friend. With HIM I may be who I am.  I renounce the christian gods  vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, and I renounce hisfoul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.

Do you know how to invalidate christan baptism?

Daniel

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back