Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Planets (Squares Working Question)

JeraOpus

It’s mentioned that chakras have to be opened to safely do the working as it will generate energy in the chakras. Is the chakra we are working on has to be opened or every chakra has to be open.

There are blockages in my 6th chakra and in throat chakra i have done necronomicon meditations for them but still the problem persists and i feel heavy when i do raum and after a lot of reps in past energy came up and stuck behind the head and my head started to bend backwards when i continued.

Is it safe if I do Sun, Mercury, Heart chakra meditation.
I want to avoid saturn but i will do Mars also when it’s the time of planet.

One more thing.. can squares be done When the planets are not in their Detrement or Fall Signs?

Yes, you can do that. The chakras are blocked not only because of negative energy, but also because of their “weakness.”
One more thing.. can squares be done When the planets are not in their Detrement or Fall Signs?
Yes, the square should be performed when they are NOT in the sign of fall or exile and there is no moon void

So if i do Square for weak chakra, clean them using vissudhi and Ra vibrations 9x reps each then will it unblock and empower them. I have a hard time doing runes and understand them because I haven’t put much focus there.

The blockage i have is on the right side of throat and right nadi back of head.
In right side of throat nerve gets painful when the energies try to come up from front and can’t ascend upwards.

It’s hard to describe the movement of energies in the body they are moving in a pattern. Sometime going up then going down.. When i lay down, sit or change pattern of energy changes or When i try to chant a mantra like Raum or Haum then the energies starts moving around the chakra and i can feel energies moving inside skin.

Yes. The squares and meditation have the function of solving these problems. Your feeling pain may be a symptom of blockage, your energy does not get to circulate “nomally” and “stagnates” creating the problem.

Add physical yoga to solve this circulation problem, and ask your GD for guidance on this.

Yes. The squares and meditation have the function of solving these problems. Your feeling pain may be a symptom of blockage, your energy does not get to circulate “nomally” and “stagnates” creating the problem.

Add physical yoga to solve this circulation problem, and ask your GD for guidance on this.
Thank you.
I was reading about about Thuriaz rune that it clear blockages if I focus my attention on the right nerve of throat and back of head then will it unblock that area.
Also, if this Rune is used on chakras rather than sanskrit then also will it unblock them? Since I have already done Necronomicon and the blockage still persists.
It's mentioned in the Necronomicon book that heat element is necessary. The writer mentions jews have solar element in their prayers and he told us to use the solar element in our religion.

Can you also please tell me how many times should i vibrate Thuriaz in the blocked area I don't know it's number and it's not mentioned in the page

Whether the problem is due to the circulation of energy in the energy system, it is more suitable to use physical yoga, because this works to open the channels. You can try adding the rune and see how it goes.

Yes, Thurisaz or the TH root for more stubborn areas is recommended by the Jos if you have problems. To free your soul, you will still have to do cleansing and physical yoga, these two practices cannot be replaced with anything else. The timing will be subjective and devirse for each.

Can you also please tell me how many times should i vibrate Thuriaz in the blocked area I don't know it's number and it's not mentioned in the page
Yes, in the runes section it is indicated how they work and how many times a rune should be vibrated. In this case solar numbers go, such as x10 or its multiples.

Whether the problem is due to the circulation of energy in the energy system, it is more suitable to use physical yoga, because this works to open the channels. You can try adding the rune and see how it goes.

Yes, Thurisaz or the TH root for more stubborn areas is recommended by the Jos if you have problems. To free your soul, you will still have to do cleansing and physical yoga, these two practices cannot be replaced with anything else. The timing will be subjective and devirse for each.

Yes, in the runes section it is indicated how they work and how many times a rune should be vibrated. In this case solar numbers go, such as x10 or its multiples.

I found for Thurs the number is multiple of 3 i will do 30 reps for the blocked parts.

I can’t do fish pose for throat chakra I don’t have full control of my body ever since kundalini went down i tried to but couldn’t.
Is there any alternative to it? I do kundalini yoga of rolling the head and i get pain in the starting but it fades away after sometime.
The pain happens in the area front below jaw and above chest, i will try if i can post an image of it after a raw sketch.
I just had a thought of commiting suicide an hour ago because how how trapped I feel myself in this body and my childhood trauma is coming up and my parents are focing me to talk with them, ask me to eat I haven’t eaten a lot in past 3 days. Only a few tomato and cucumber.

currently i am doing 2 squares (Sun and Venus both spiritual)
I get tired of doing it quickly and can’t get the energy to do Runes. I try to vibrate but get tired after a few reps and had to lay down.
This is happening partial of my energies have gone into Ida nadi, when it was in Solar nadi I wasn’t getting tired this quickly i was cery active and could cover kilometres of distance with bare foot but now i have become weak. I don’t know how to make the switch from ida to sushumna or pingla nadi, I try it but it isn’t working now.
I did 60x Thurs on 6th chakra a few days ago and heat started floating in the middle of my head and something sweet developed and that sweetness and heat went down through throat to heart then to below chest.
Does it mean my upper chakras are open?
I also notice water in my navel everytime i meditate it comes up from sacral chakra.
But i cannot control the direction of energy. I want to send the energies back into pingala or shusmana nadi but none of this information is listed on jos website. I am not much interested in witchcraft so i have haven’t checked tht section in detail.

Is there any method to send the energies into multiple nadis at will?
I am not 100% sure if the serpent will come up even if all the chakras are open, From experience the energies have to be sent into sushumana nadi and lock them there to raise the serpent.
The opposite happened for me when i sent the energies into right side of the head, (1) Something from left leg came up.
(2) It went to the middle where 2 eye nerve meets the.
(3) Then it went down from the right side of body.
(4)Something from left hand came upwards into the head and gone into the right hand [it happened inside bones]
(5) Then something from the middle of the head came down in a spiral movement to the rightside of the body slightly above hips, and something came down into right leg, it was very hot.

I suppose my chakras have had to be open in the first place for the serpent to be upthere.
I believe i need to learn how to switch energies into nadis at will, Can you please tell me if it possible an article or something that i can look into would be highly appreciated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back