Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

pineal gland detox

bryan.fadel

i was wondering if anyone have any ideas about pineal gland decalcification or detox
xians put fluride in almost anything we drink or use to calcify the gland and close the 3rd eye and any other method of develpoing psychic power trough it.
and i am talking about substance that can anyone get a hand on. not like some iodines that are massivley expensive {we all know why lol}

REGULAR MEDITATION and empowerment of the soul and chakras will counter and prevent this problem..i wouldnt wry about ti too much

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, June 22, 2011 3:53:55 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] pineal gland detox

i was wondering if anyone have any ideas about pineal gland decalcification or detox
xians put fluride in almost anything we drink or use to calcify the gland and close the 3rd eye and any other method of develpoing psychic power trough it.
and i am talking about substance that can anyone get a hand on. not like some iodines that are massivley expensive {we all know why lol}

If u have activated ur pineal u will know that simply moving ur attention to it will stimulate it,i been exposed to fluoride all my life,n what would exclude hps maxine,kai purr,hp vovim,hps zildar raasi,hps atheron,yoyo n many other people who has advanced from being exposed to it?The test is done to people which have inactive pineal gland,the gland when inactive its stagnate n elixir,hormones etc doesnt,scarcely or minutely flow,but when it activated n empowered theres is more flow n circulation,i wont be surprised if people who power meditate pineal gland doesnt calcify,my opinion is fluoride weaken the flow by physiccally clogging the flow,which weaken inborn psychic powers for those who doesnt power meditate.But for who do,it like pouring a cup of water to a large bonfire.

On Wed Jun 22nd, 2011 11:59 PM PDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

REGULAR MEDITATION and empowerment of the soul and chakras will counter and
prevent this problem..i wouldnt wry about ti too much

i was wondering if anyone have any ideas about pineal gland decalcification or
detox

xians put fluride in almost anything we drink or use to calcify the gland and
close the 3rd eye and any other method of develpoing psychic power trough it.
and i am talking about substance that can anyone get a hand on. not like some
iodines that are massivley expensive {we all know why lol}

If u have activated ur pineal u will know that simply moving ur attention to it will stimulate it,i been exposed to fluoride all my life,n what would exclude hps maxine,kai purr,hp vovim,hps zildar raasi,hps atheron,yoyo n many other people who has advanced from being exposed to it?The test is done to people which have inactive pineal gland,the gland when inactive its stagnate n elixir,hormones etc doesnt,scarcely or minutely flow,but when it activated n empowered theres is more flow n circulation,i wont be surprised if people who power meditate pineal gland doesnt calcify,my opinion is fluoride weaken the flow by physiccally clogging the flow,which weaken inborn psychic powers for those who doesnt power meditate.But for who do,it like pouring a cup of water to a large bonfire.

detox

detox

I have heard skate liver oil helps. Lot of people have given positive feedback for it. You could use filters or simply bless the water yourself or ask your guardian demon to empower it.
It's typical New age stuff. They are the ones without.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

detox

I agree that is why Father gave us this information so no matter what the jews try to do to poison the human population we can over come them and stay healthy.
Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

detox

Face the sun, and "breathe" in the sunlight through your 3rd eye, into your pineal gland. On the exhale, visualize that part of your brain lighting up with the energy. Affirm to yourself something like "I am breathing in powerful energy from the sun, which is safely healing and stimulating my pineal gland". I read this in one of HP Maxine's sermons, and I did it immediately. It was intense! Such a powerful, positive rush of energy.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bryan.fadel" <bryan.fadel@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back