Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Overhelming Energy

kukacity111

I have a toughtform linked to me and I'm trying to burn it with Teja and not with blue satanic fire because I can't visualize it.
Those days I've vibrated Teja uncorrectly and I didn't felt heat, but before I did 9 rep and felt an enourmous quantity of Heat and I stopped because I was overhelming with energy
Do you recomend to redo after 24 hours?

Maybe try vibrating SATANAS instead? If you can visualize Satan's sigil to the area of the thoughtform, that can help as well. If you're not good with visualization, draw his sigil (or bring it up on your computer or phone) and look at it, and then try visualizing it.

I would recommend doing it multiples times in a day until it's dealt with.

---In [email protected], <kukacity111@... wrote :

I have a toughtform linked to me and I'm trying to burn it with Teja and not with blue satanic fire because I can't visualize it.
Those days I've vibrated Teja uncorrectly and I didn't felt heat, but before I did 9 rep and felt an enourmous quantity of Heat and I stopped because I was overhelming with energy
Do you recomend to redo after 24 hours?

Full moon to new moon(or just keep beating it if it remains).
Vibrate VEE-NAH-SAH while by visualising it and say "YOU ARE NO MORE" times 108 every night! so long as the moon is currently waning that's all that matters when starting it! Closer to full moon is better but… whatevs! *shrugs*

The best way to get rid of thoughtforms is simply by cleaning your aura and not paying attention to them. 

Errant Thoughtforms:
 http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... forms.html 

Aldrick Strickland  Hail Father Satanas Forever 
 LGBT Website: http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
 LGBT Group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Satanicgaycommunity/info
 LGBT YouTube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNQBm0fmA7G949VelTaLtg

Thanks, I used Teja because I asked before Johnson_Akemi and he told me about this toughtform so he wrote to me that i could use elemental fire or Electric blue fire but He didn't mentioned the sankrit word for fire.
I will try to do as you wrote.

P.S. Why Satanas? I know it's used for enpower magick operations of every kind along with raising energy anyways I felt a bit better when I vibrated the mantra for one rep, far i couldn't not.
P.S.S Before I tried but I visualized the sigil not myself but the thoughtform did it and it was green with some effects used in illustrator/Photoshop.
few sec after I tried and for the time that maybe I visualized I felt "strange" but nothing bad.

Nope, The toughtform is created by myself and cleaning the aura doesn't bring nothing.
I've tried also to do this but I'll focus to do on what Lydia wrote.

I recommended Satanas as I wrongly assumed it was a thoughtform sent by the enemy, but if you created it yourself then don't use Satanas. Vinasa as was advised by Shade00013 would be useful in this case.

---In [email protected], <kukacity111@... wrote :

Thanks, I used Teja because I asked before Johnson_Akemi and he told me about this toughtform so he wrote to me that i could use elemental fire or Electric blue fire but He didn't mentioned the sankrit word for fire.
I will try to do as you wrote.

P.S. Why Satanas? I know it's used for enpower magick operations of every kind along with raising energy anyways I felt a bit better when I vibrated the mantra for one rep, far i couldn't not.
P.S.S Before I tried but I visualized the sigil not myself but the thoughtform did it and it was green with some effects used in illustrator/Photoshop.
few sec after I tried and for the time that maybe I visualized I felt "strange" but nothing bad.

So do they have an aversion to big boss's sigil or is it just that he'll send some energy they're way to aid in dealing with it?…

Thanks Lydia, Now I'll switch to Vinasa.
Anyways It was my mystake since the origin of toughtform wasn't figured out but it was generic on my first and second post.

I've personally found that blasting anything sent from the enemy, with Satanic fire energy and/or Satan's sigil is very effective, and vibrating Satanas as well. It seems the enemy has a strong aversion to anything of Satan.

---In [email protected], <shade00013@... wrote :

So do they have an aversion to big boss's sigil or is it just that he'll send some energy they're way to aid in dealing with it?…

So glad I have Satan's sigil on my phone's lockscreen. So I have something to visualize whenever shit happens. Oh, and the 72 RTR as my desktop background too so I have something to do besides meditating and drawing on the PC -_-. Well must I stop being a DUMB swell head this time. And talkative too before I get called out as annoying.

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 11:42:16 PM GMT+8, lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I've personally found that blasting anything sent from the enemy, with Satanic fire energy and/or Satan's sigil is very effective, and vibrating Satanas as well. It seems the enemy has a strong aversion to anything of Satan.

Hi Again, I tried vinasa and i think it worked btw I re-visited the JoS link about errant thoughtform and it seems to be permanent because this was caused by a type of daydreaming very strange (it happened only with normal music). Should I empower my chakras or try to do ez rotation of them?

Il Martedì 26 Settembre 2017 1:54, "AntiGoatFucker avivom666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] ha scritto:

So glad I have Satan's sigil on my phone's lockscreen. So I have something to visualize whenever shit happens. Oh, and the 72 RTR as my desktop background too so I have something to do besides meditating and drawing on the PC -_-. Well must I stop being a DUMB swell head this time. And talkative too before I get called out as annoying.

On Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 11:42:16 PM GMT+8, lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

<head/> Sometimes when protection and banishing seem not solving the harrasements from the enemy, this might be caused by some link to one of your Chakras coming from a vampire, a very xian/programmed person, etc. That is channeling enemy energies. Removing links with the JoS meditation might help.
On 09/26/2017, 19:51 "kukacity kukacity111@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Hi Again, I tried vinasa and i think it worked btw I re-visited the JoS link about errant thoughtform and it seems to be permanent because this was caused by a type of daydreaming very strange (it happened only with normal music). Should I empower my chakras or try to do ez rotation of them?

Il Martedì 26 Settembre 2017 1:54, "AntiGoatFucker avivom666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] ha scritto:

OK I've tried after a period of using vinasa and it's doing his job so i feel betterthanks Shade00013 and Lydia

Il Mercoledì 27 Settembre 2017 0:07, "kukacity kukacity111@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] ha scritto:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back