Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Now what???

demonic_fury29

I kinda started relaxing with a couple of meditations but im not sure what i am suppose to feel or not.

I also know I shouldn't go further until I dedicate. Now what? What am i suppose to do or feel and when should I stop and go no further until I dedicate?

I went as far to seeing auras, I meditated for 2-3 months before dedication but that is because I could do with pesky enemy by myself. Go as far as you want and as you can. I assume you do beginner meditations, try to get feeling of energy. It is similar to chills, just in more 'warmer' and more pleasant way.

------------------------------
On Sat, May 18, 2013 11:12 AM PDT demonic_fury29 wrote:

I kinda started relaxing with a couple of meditations but im not sure what i am suppose to feel or not.

I also know I shouldn't go further until I dedicate. Now what? What am i suppose to do or feel and when should I stop and go no further until I dedicate?

There is no point of limit of how far you can go before dedicating, the deal is that you will not progress to much before dedication and you are not under the Gods protection, so the enemy can easy take an opportunity to disturb you to say the least.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@... wrote:

So you're saying I wont get far anyway until i dedicate?

Doesn't Satan know who will Dedicate soon or later?

What can i do to try to avoid being disturbed by the enemy?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

There is no point of limit of how far you can go before dedicating, the deal is that you will not progress to much before dedication and you are not under the Gods protection, so the enemy can easy take an opportunity to disturb you to say the least.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@ wrote:

Gotcha.

Thanks for the info.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

I went as far to seeing auras, I meditated for 2-3 months before dedication but that is because I could do with pesky enemy by myself. Go as far as you want and as you can. I assume you do beginner meditations, try to get feeling of energy. It is similar to chills, just in more 'warmer' and more pleasant way.

------------------------------
On Sat, May 18, 2013 11:12 AM PDT demonic_fury29 wrote:

No, I meant you can go through but not too far as some aspects of the spiritual development depends Satan's will.
Satan knows who will, but certain things depends of his will.
Void meditation is excellent in psychic atacks (there is also a raticle in the section meditation called "dealing with unwanted entities"), but you can be atacked physically by an angel. Not to scarty you, Satan knows you will dedicate and will not allow that you get a critical atack by the enemy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@ wrote:

What do you mean "Satan's will"? That he wont let me get any further in meditation if it's his will?

So what is his will then?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

No, I meant you can go through but not too far as some aspects of the spiritual development depends Satan's will.
Void meditation is excellent in psychic atacks (there is also a raticle in the section meditation called "dealing with unwanted entities"), but you can be atacked physically by an angel. Not to scarty you, Satan knows you will dedicate and will not allow that you get a critical atack by the enemy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@ wrote:

For eg, your kundalini only raises when Satan wants. Major changes cannot be reached by those who are without, there is no way to trap Satan and get the gifts without him, I'm speaking generally, not direct to you.

What do you mean "Satan's will"? That he wont let me get any further in meditation if it's his will?

So what is his will then?

Oh I forgot to ask, what do you mean get physically attack by an angel? Like i could wake up one morning with bite marks all over?

Yes, angels and greys can physically attack us. I have been pushed into doorframes, almost dislocating or hurting my fingers. HPS Maxine has mentioned in one of her sermons about freeing the Demons, that one night she woke up and angels were beating on her legs. Lord Azazel came and chased them away.Keep up your aura of protection at least twice a day. Make sure you clean your aura and do the protection meditation before going to sleep.
This will also help immensely:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/428
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/429

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 5:51:44 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Now what???

Oh I forgot to ask, what do you mean get physically attack by an angel? Like i could wake up one morning with bite marks all over?

Damn, didn't think this could even happen!
As most of you don't know, i can be extremely skeptical when it comes to things like this...but then again we live in a universe where anything is possible.

Yeah, I'll do the meditation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Yes, angels and greys can physically attack us. I have been pushed into doorframes, almost dislocating or hurting my fingers. 
HPS Maxine has mentioned in one of her sermons about freeing the Demons, that one night she woke up and angels were beating on her legs. Lord Azazel came and chased them away.
Keep up your aura of protection at least twice a day. Make sure you clean your aura and do the protection meditation before going to sleep.

This will also help immensely:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/428

Damn, didn't think this could even happen!
As most of you don't know, i can be extremely skeptical when it comes to things like this...but then again we live in a universe where anything is possible.

Yeah, I'll do the meditation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Yes, angels and greys can physically attack us. I have been pushed into doorframes, almost dislocating or hurting my fingers. 
HPS Maxine has mentioned in one of her sermons about freeing the Demons, that one night she woke up and angels were beating on her legs. Lord Azazel came and chased them away.
Keep up your aura of protection at least twice a day. Make sure you clean your aura and do the protection meditation before going to sleep.

This will also help immensely:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/428

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back