Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Now, Quit smoking.

Crow Ss

Many people and even our people have a habit and addiction to smoking.
Smoking targets your body and soul and even your spiritual development.
remember You have nothing to lose by quitting smoking. Rather, you will gain great and valuable things, including health and a strong and cheerful spirit.
I suggest Allen Carr's method of quitting smoking

Thoth said: Life is in the breath.

And it is better to watch this video:

+1 smocking sucks quit asap anybody who's doing that you're impeding your own progress

Smoking is poking holes in lungs, ruins condition, causes cancer and shortens life.
Foolish and uncoolish.

I have tried smoking a cigarette once, back in my mid teenage years. And to this day, I still don't understand how some people get addicted to something so unnatural as smoking is.

The effect I felt it had, it basically forcefully calmed my mind. And by that point, already being a satanist for a few years, I could calm my mind on my own whenever, it was a little overwhelming how the cigarette did it forcefully, and somewhat scarry, and I haven't touched a cigarette since.

For those who want to quit smoking, look up to the Gods, as the ultimate models in life and ask yourself "Would the Gods do this?". This doesn't only apply to smoking, but to every activity in the daily life. Ask yourself this daily and watch how your perception shifts.

Many people and even our people have a habit and addiction to smoking.
Smoking targets your body and soul and even your spiritual development.
remember You have nothing to lose by quitting smoking. Rather, you will gain great and valuable things, including health and a strong and cheerful spirit.
I suggest Allen Carr's method of quitting smoking

Thoth said: Life is in the breath.

And it is better to watch this video:

It's amazing how as soon as I dedicated myself to Father Satan I stopped smoking after about a week and now I'm definitely free from that cursed habit for 3 years

I learned recently from my physiotherapist that sugar is also added to cigarettes, making them even more addictive , malboro was the first to start adding it.

"Breathe free, my friend."
;)

My thread on quitting smoking with the Allan carr method - and PDF links to the method - and Lord Buer's invaluable help :

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back