Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Newbie in need of help

dim.volk

Hey everyone!
Well, i have a bit of a problem. I recently started the 6 months training program and am currently in the middle of visualization training. Unfortunately, I dont seem to make any progress. The Black Sun was pretty hard I thought, but the triangle is even worse, and I dont think i can move on to the next images.
When I try, I can see the object for a while but then, even when I am focusing on it with my whole might, it simply drifts apart and I cannot bring it back afterward. I suspect that my astral vision might be blocked in some way.
This has been getting to me for quite a while so I began thinking about what could be the cause. I started tracing back all the stuff that happened to me during my adolescence and I stumbled upon something very interesting. I was brought up in a xtian family and at around age 14, I stopped having dreams. It was about the same period when my parents were pushing me to attend church more often and all the bull crap that comes along.
I stopped having dreams. For a long while, it was just an empty void in my mind every morning. A patch of black without any memory or reminiscent feeling to indicate a dream. It was simply a blackout. Later on though, as I started to distance myself from the church, I began feeling some changes. There were mornings when I'd wake up with a strong feeling in my heart and in my head, like happiness or excitement. This reminded me of the dreams I used to have as a kid, intense and wild, except these were only feelings. When I would try to remember what the dream was about, I would hit a black wall, a true void in the place of any possible visual memories.

Now, could it be possible that while I was being dragged to church nearly against my will, some xtian filth somehow was able to block my astral vision? Is it possible the the rotten xtian god sabotaged my vulnerable teenage spirit in order to shut down my astral senses all together?
I understand that visualization is crucial in spiritualism, and it seems to me that vision is pretty much the only thing blocked, since I can sometimes nearly smell my dreams just as I wake up.
Does anyone have any ideas or advice on how I should proceed? Perhaps some extra exercise that could trigger my astral vision?
Anything is welcome, please help me out.

Thanks a lot

HAIL FATHER SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dim.volk" <dim.volk@... wrote:
Hey everyone!
Well, i have a bit of a problem. I recently started the 6 months training program and am currently in the middle of visualization training. Unfortunately, I dont seem to make any progress. The Black Sun was pretty hard I thought, but the triangle is even worse, and I dont think i can move on to the next images.
When I try, I can see the object for a while but then, even when I am focusing on it with my whole might, it simply drifts apart and I cannot bring it back afterward. I suspect that my astral vision might be blocked in some way.
This has been getting to me for quite a while so I began thinking about what could be the cause. I started tracing back all the stuff that happened to me during my adolescence and I stumbled upon something very interesting. I was brought up in a xtian family and at around age 14, I stopped having dreams. It was about the same period when my parents were pushing me to attend church more often and all the bull crap that comes along.
I stopped having dreams. For a long while, it was just an empty void in my mind every morning. A patch of black without any memory or reminiscent feeling to indicate a dream. It was simply a blackout. Later on though, as I started to distance myself from the church, I began feeling some changes. There were mornings when I'd wake up with a strong feeling in my heart and in my head, like happiness or excitement. This reminded me of the dreams I used to have as a kid, intense and wild, except these were only feelings. When I would try to remember what the dream was about, I would hit a black wall, a true void in the place of any possible visual memories.

Now, could it be possible that while I was being dragged to church nearly against my will, some xtian filth somehow was able to block my astral vision? Is it possible the the rotten xtian god sabotaged my vulnerable teenage spirit in order to shut down my astral senses all together?
I understand that visualization is crucial in spiritualism, and it seems to me that vision is pretty much the only thing blocked, since I can sometimes nearly smell my dreams just as I wake up.
Does anyone have any ideas or advice on how I should proceed? Perhaps some extra exercise that could trigger my astral vision?

Thanks a lot

HAIL FATHER SATAN
I don't think dreaming has anything to do with it.I don't dream,and when I do,it's usually a nightmare,a warning for something.It always has been this way,and frankly,I don't mind the dream absence.

I suggest you focus on your third eye.Any meditation will do (breathing,awakening,rune empowering etc).Also,some astral exercises could be of help,such as

http://www.666blacksun.com/Meditations_ ... ction.html

A Blue Light meditation might be of help

http://www.666blacksun.com/Blue_Light_Meditation.html

If you suspect some xian filth might be involved in this,talk to your guardian Demon,or summon one and ask for protection as you advance in this.Also,a Banishment ritual might be advisable

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html

Maybe it's your will you need to be focusing on.Your will is very very important when working with magick(this can be dangerous as well,specially when saying things like "I'd give my arm for...",as Maxine said).

I hope this helped,pardon me if I was too confusing.

Stargazing along with an inverted cross against the moon while listening loud to the Swedish Black Metal pack DARK FUNERAL - the Secrets of the Black Arts album, thus symbolically burying once and for all the loss of dreams, or anything, only to trigger astral vision, desire it above all except the one down below. This might help. A proven working recipe for anything lost in life.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dim.volk" <dim.volk@... wrote:

Hey everyone!

Thanks a lot

HAIL FATHER SATAN

Hey everyone!

Thanks a lot

HAIL FATHER SATAN
Hey,

You mentioned concentrating on the symbol "with all your might". In my opinion, you may be trying to hard. Visualization, magick and most of life's pleasures, work best when you relax and let it come to you. Don't try force it.

The fact that you can see something, even for a bit, means you'll get it. You probably just need practice.

Maybe this will help:
1. Try using a deeper trance in the beginning.
2. Try some relaxation exercises first.
3. Do some void mediation.
4. Avoid doing the exercises on a full stomach, or when over tired.
5. Try opening your third eye a bit, even if you just use the hand position and chant at first.
5. Keep practicing. Some sences take longer for you to develop. (My psychic sense of smell is very under developed).

Once you have it down, you shouldn't need these crutches.

I find that physically looking at the symbol before visualizing it, is distracting.

Just a thought, but maybe try renouncing your xtian 'babtism', in a ritual seperate to your dedication ? A babtism may have caused other blocks for you. I've heard that their 'babtisms', when done properly, blind the childs sight. Admittedly, I cannot confirm this, but it may explain why the poor kids scream blue murder. If you feel that this is the case, ask a demon to help you unblock it?

A final note, and I'm rambling . . .

It seems this is causing you a lot of anger. Anger has it's place, but save it for combat. Focusing on your anger, while learning a new skill (except for cursing I guess), is just counter productive.

Hope this helps you.

HAIL SATAN!

So wait a minute! Are you guys saying that when I'm visualizing something, I'm supposed to be actually seeing it!? Let me just say, I can't seem to do that at all! I used to have this imagination where I would see things as a kid but this has gone away. I assume that's what visualization is, imagination (self-induced hallucinations)? If I'm misunderstanding something, please feel free to correct me.

If I can't properly visualize, would anyone have exercise recommendations for someone who has pretty much completely lost this ability? Thanks in advance for any help.

About your question about it being possible if the xian "god" could have cursed you or scorned you in such a way you cannot learn, this is all mental, even if there was an xian god you could overcome and defy anything that is of him, Satans powers are immensley greater than ANY o(O)thers. In my opinoin I think you should do some pineal meditaions ( I still have yet to move on from the begginers section on the JOS meditation page though :D)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vladimirblack666" <vladthegus@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dim.volk" <dim.volk@ wrote:

Hey everyone!

Thanks a lot

HAIL FATHER SATAN

I don't think dreaming has anything to do with it.I don't dream,and when I do,it's usually a nightmare,a warning for something.It always has been this way,and frankly,I don't mind the dream absence.

I suggest you focus on your third eye.Any meditation will do (breathing,awakening,rune empowering etc).Also,some astral exercises could be of help,such as

http://www.666blacksun.com/Meditations_ ... ction.html

A Blue Light meditation might be of help

http://www.666blacksun.com/Blue_Light_Meditation.html

If you suspect some xian filth might be involved in this,talk to your guardian Demon,or summon one and ask for protection as you advance in this.Also,a Banishment ritual might be advisable

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html

Maybe it's your will you need to be focusing on.Your will is very very important when working with magick(this can be dangerous as well,specially when saying things like "I'd give my arm for...",as Maxine said).

I hope this helped,pardon me if I was too confusing.

I.M REALLY A NEWBIE.WHERE DO YOU START?DARK FUNERAL IS AWESOME I.VE GO TO BED LISTENING TO THEM.NEED ALL SORTS OF HELP GETTING STARTED.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "forestkral" <forestkral@... wrote:

Stargazing along with an inverted cross against the moon while listening loud to the Swedish Black Metal pack DARK FUNERAL - the Secrets of the Black Arts album, thus symbolically burying once and for all the loss of dreams, or anything, only to trigger astral vision, desire it above all except the one down below. This might help. A proven working recipe for anything lost in life.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dim.volk" <dim.volk@ wrote:

Hey everyone!

Thanks a lot

HAIL FATHER SATAN

Visualizing has nothing to do with actually seeing it, yeah it helps but visualizing is mainly just making your self think it's there and happening. Kind of like an imagination, you just force yourself to see it.

Practicing visualization will help you become better at it.

your astral vision is fine, don't ever think for a second that anyone or anything can stop you from advancing. My advice would be to just visulize an outline of a circle, once you can visualize the outline for about 5 minutes without any "breaks" add color, five more minutes later, make it a sphere...also do void meditation everyday.

HAIL SATAN

Hey everyone!

Thanks a lot

HAIL FATHER SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back