Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new

Start a meditation program. You can do the "6 month training program" under the Join Hells Army link on the JoyOfSatan.org. Damnplanetsaturn also has a beginning meditation group you can join. You should also study the JoS thoroughly. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here. Welcome to the group!

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2013, at 8:22 AM, "Chris Craze" <craze9489@... wrote:

Hello everyone, i recently completed my dedication and have some questions, where do i go from here, and also which demons can i seek assistsnce from to better deal with schitzoprenia, as it has largely hindered me spiritually and i feel will continue to do so if can not find proper guidance

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

hello i am new to this and would like someone to email me to help me get started , i want to pray to satan and actually feel stuff . i want to learn more please help. thank you

Hi there brothers and sisters, my name is Andrew and as you can imagine I am new to this all (not to the occult in general just to the idea of serving Satan), I have done my readying on the angelfire page and I am ready to begin my worshiping. My question is about calling a demon ( in the attempt do find my Guardian Demon/Friend/Teacher), how do you recommend I do this do the ritual with the black mirror and ask if someone is there or chose a sigil of one of the 72 demon seal that Solomon wrote? and see what happens after?My next question if I have to chose one of the 72, do I chose from what I like in there description (I don't like the idea for it to be like in a shop where you have a lot of stuff and you will chose the prettiest raped one and when you get home and see whats inside you are disappointed     or    is it much profound then that and the one you chose if your destined one?) 

sorry for all the writing  :D... 
Hail Satan and all his followers       

Don't summon a Demon/ess until you open and empower your chakras and astral senses, because you won't be able to sense or communicate with him or her. Also, your Guardian Demon/ess will come to you when you are ready, so focus on daily power meditations and empowering yourself. Your Guardian chooses you. 

--- In [email protected], <faraon_135@... wrote:

Hi there brothers and sisters, my name is Andrew and as you can imagine I am new to this all (not to the occult in general just to the idea of serving Satan), I have done my readying on the angelfire page and I am ready to begin my worshiping. My question is about calling a demon ( in the attempt do find my Guardian Demon/Friend/Teacher), how do you recommend I do this do the ritual with the black mirror and ask if someone is there or chose a sigil of one of the 72 demon seal that Solomon wrote? and see what happens after?My next question if I have to chose one of the 72, do I chose from what I like in there description (I don't like the idea for it to be like in a shop where you have a lot of stuff and you will chose the prettiest raped one and when you get home and see whats inside you are disappointed     or    is it much profound then that and the one you chose if your destined one?) 

Hi Andrew. Before summoning a god/goddess, you will have to become a dedicated Spiritual Satanist. You can do that by doing the dedication ritual. Once you are dedicated, start doing the power meditation and work upon opening your astral senses. Simultaneously, this link will help you if you want to find your guardian demon. http://gblt.webs.com/Guardian_Demon.htm

--- In [email protected], <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:

Don't summon a Demon/ess until you open and empower your chakras and astral senses, because you won't be able to sense or communicate with him or her. Also, your Guardian Demon/ess will come to you when you are ready, so focus on daily power meditations and empowering yourself. Your Guardian chooses you. 
--- In [email protected], <faraon_135@... wrote:

Im new to this I was raised in a christain family never liked going to church felt like it was beeing forced apon me. Now that I am 20 I have not been to church in years and relized the christain life style just aint me. I suffer from ADHD. I want to dedicate myself but dont have the items, funds or knowledge to do so. I have heard of astral progection but still dont know what or how to start and go through with it. I want to build the Astral temple and do the ritual in it but cant seem to be able to project please help?

Hail Father Satan!!!

ADHD is a fictitious decease: http://www.worldpublicunion.org/2013-03-27-NEWS-inventor-of-adhd-says-adhd-is-a-fictitious-disease.htmlStudy carefully www.joyofSatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.comIf you can't find all of the items, then that's alright; do whatever you can. What's important is the prayer, to sign your name in blood (showing your dedication) and to burn the paper afterwards.

Στις 1:43 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 5 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "robbinscameron@..." <robbinscameron@... έγραψε:
  Im new to this I was raised in a christain family never liked going to church felt like it was beeing forced apon me. Now that I am 20 I have not been to church in years and relized the christain life style just aint me. I suffer from ADHD. I want to dedicate myself but dont have the items, funds or knowledge to do so. I have heard of astral progection but still dont know what or how to start and go through with it. I want to build the Astral temple and do the ritual in it but cant seem to be able to project please help?

Hail Father Satan!!!

Just a couple of days ago I completed my commitment prayer to Satan. I was unable to draw blood after three pricks so I went ahead and continued the ceremony... would it behoove me to do it again?

What was interesting is that the page I had made burned very nicely except for the area where I had drawn my signature line.  That part took a couple attempts to burn as it blew away in the wind.

Ron

-----Original Message-----
To: JoyofSatan666 <[email protected]
Sent: Wed, Mar 5, 2014 12:02 pm
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] new

ADHD is a fictitious decease: http://www.worldpublicunion.org/2013-03 ... sease.html Study carefully www.joyofSatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com If you can't find all of the items, then that's alright; do whatever you can. What's important is the prayer, to sign your name in blood (showing your dedication) and to burn the paper afterwards.

Στις 1:43 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 5 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "robbinscameron@..." <robbinscameron@... έγραψε:

Hail Father Satan!!!

The drawing of blood is an important step as it shows your dedication and dare. I do advice you to redo it, right this time.

Στις 10:00 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 6 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "roneckert@..." <roneckert@... έγραψε:
  Just a couple of days ago I completed my commitment prayer to Satan. I was unable to draw blood after three pricks so I went ahead and continued the ceremony... would it behoove me to do it again?

What was interesting is that the page I had made burned very nicely except for the area where I had drawn my signature line.  That part took a couple attempts to burn as it blew away in the wind.

Ron

-----Original Message-----
To: JoyofSatan666 <[email protected]
Sent: Wed, Mar 5, 2014 12:02 pm
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] new

ADHD is a fictitious decease: http://www.worldpublicunion.org/2013-03 ... sease.html Study carefully www.joyofSatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com If you can't find all of the items, then that's alright; do whatever you can. What's important is the prayer, to sign your name in blood (showing your dedication) and to burn the paper afterwards.

Hail Father Satan!!!

Hello ! I am new to jos :) Would love some advice from someone more eexperienced . Hope to hear from someone soon :)

I want to do the dedication ritual, but I live in a Christian home. I have time to do the ritual, but I don't have a black, red, or blue candle. Can I use any candle to take it's place? I have a red and white stripped candle, will that work?

I want to do the Dedication Ritual, but I live in a Christian home. I have the time and privacy to do the ritual, but I don't have a red, blue, or black candle. Will a red and white striped candle work, or does it need to be a solid color?

---In [email protected], <johnmoya8448@... wrote :

Hi my name here on this plane is Moya. What are you looking to do? What are looking for?

It is the intention that counts the most. If you feel the need to do it now, then go for it.
Hail Father Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 5/22/14, jullian.dawson@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: new
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 10:11 AM

Do I need to use a solid color candle, or will a
red and white striped candle work for the dedication?

Look im very new to satanism im sick of all the catholic lies ive been told and am ready to join satan but im not sure what all to do and would really appreciate some feed bakc and help plz and ty

hi im new to this and I have looked around for a way for myself to feel better and closer to my soul. I have tried some of the beginner stuff. it hasn't worked for me so far. but I have faith that it will work. but if its ok I would like some help in doing so. im vary open-minded and willing to learn. I was also wondering if there is any kind of books I could read (to buy or download) when im not able to get online I have spent 4 mouths doing my own research and I feel vary strong about this.

On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 9:19:12 PM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

You have to be persistent, patient with yourself and consistently meditating everyday to see results from the meditations.There are free pdfs in Updates, Satan's Library which may be of interest to you. Check them out. ^_^Hail Satan!

On Monday, July 21, 2014 11:58:42 AM, "thomasjoey66@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hi im new to this and I have looked around for a way for myself to feel better and closer to my soul. I have tried some of the beginner stuff. it hasn't worked for me so far. but I have faith that it will work. but if its ok I would like some help in doing so. im vary open-minded and willing to learn. I was also wondering if there is any kind of books I could read (to buy or download) when im not able to get online I have spent 4 mouths doing my own research and I feel vary strong about this.

I'm 16, and I'm trying too find out the truth about humanity. please help, Christianity just seems like a bunch of bullshit. Christians are all stuck up and full of shit. my mom is basically shoving "god" down my throat.. scaring me into believing he is the only way. I don't think that's true. if someone would like too help me with this that'd be great!

Ignore her and lie about believing that crap.If you haven't read and study joyofsatan.org and exposingchristianity.com

www.joyofsatan.com - study it with open yet critical mind; knowing, thinking and questioning are sins in christianity - Pro 3:5, John 20:29, 1Co 13:7 - here, in Spiritual Satanism one is told to find incontrovertible evidence, ones based on logic as well as facts.Also, to see how 'merciful, loving and kind' this jewsus fucker is, www.exposingchristianity.com - see what jews don't want you to know.HS!

JoyofSatan.org is what you're seeking.

------------------------------
On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 2:35 PM PDT katiebear12341@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

I'm 16, and I'm trying too find out the truth about humanity. please help, Christianity just seems like a bunch of bullshit. Christians are all stuck up and full of shit. my mom is basically shoving "god" down my throat.. scaring me into believing he is the only way. I don't think that's true. if someone would like too help me with this that'd be great!

Hello members i am new to this im tired of the lies fed to me by ignorant. I ask that someone guide me on this new journey as not to upset or dishonor our father satan .

Thank you so much odejoy for your response. Everyones response actually I understand the caution i went back and read some e-mails I saved to learn why my approach was a big flag I get it! Im here now Ive been through alot here recently seems to be an annual thing. My question is could this be my birthchart Im talking every summer all my life things turn to shit thats what led me to Satan last year I needed help and answers I was at the end. My life has improved 100% since my dedication. This month tproblems are popping up that could lead to a snowball effect. HELP ANYONE!! I plan on getting a full birthchart from Lydia or HP Cobra but one of my problems is money I will never ask for help in that area I will just work harder. Is there a rune? Im going to do the 40 day again I missed a few days and I recently read that cancels out everything. Any advice? 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

please please i am new on JOS and i need help to commit and do through all process ,,,am from Ghana and i know notting about this so help me 

@ali yakubu

There are no mediators in Satanism. Dedication to Satan is an act of free will/personal choice.
Read the joyofsatan.org website, if you understand what Satan represents and are drawn to him do the dedication ritual. The most important is your heart.
I will also add that there is nothing to panic about Satan and the Demons are not horrible and evil beings in any way.

Hello, I am no high priest, but I was once new. What you must, MUST, first do is dedicate to Satan. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html
That is what you can follow for instruction, and if there is something that stands in the way as in lack of items or your parents must not know example Christian/Jew/obstacle parents, then you can perform this in your astral temple. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emple.html
That is to create an astral temple to perform your dedication if you must. After dedication you should do the 40 day meditation program. https://web.archive.org/web/20140626205 ... stries.pdf
That is what I am doing and is a very good way to start off for advancement. Also, if you miss a day on there, you shall start all over. Do not fear or worry over that! I've restarted 3-5 times or more, and it has not stopped me!! I am on day 30, so Let none stop you- not even your own “self”.You can add meditations after the program, or during it if you are confident, though I am not.Let this guide you and advance all the way from nothing to godhood! http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
And witchcraft shall help you as well. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html
I hope this helps you out!!HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back