Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new

@yakuba. Ref new
Hi and welcome! 
Satan welcomes all Gentiles regardless of race, national origins or sexual preference. 
To get started readWww.joyofsatan.org
Many questions are answered on this site. On the left of the main page is a menu. Lots of information including how to dedicate.
Also readWww.exposingchristianity.comEven if you're not from a jewish or christian background. It's surprising how much these lying thieves have stolen from the Gods!
Also, at the bottom of the main jos menu is the Satan's Library link. Click on this link. Many of the contents are in several languages.
Anything else do not hesitate to ask in the forum or e-mail sites.
HS88
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 7:51 PM, ali yakubu aliyakubu1379@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   please please i am new on JOS and i need help to commit and do through all process ,,,am from Ghana and i know notting about this so help me 

Hi i read post for new members and what they most do like14day...but howi know ido it true and which shoud i do first or can i do chackras with 14day.and i 18 what should i do with my life,i cant speak with demons or....to ask them and for y future i must be rich or powerful govermen or....and there is alot like this i do some of lessons but after 5.6 day i feel thing like relax mind a happiens and...but steel i lost my o hope and or you will think you are just mad please someone write complite pdf for new people something like going to school.first learn and then give something like homework(not to much or alitlle) and what thing can i do if i like to train more when i can i see sign of medition and....
Thank a lot
Hail eblis

You can try 40 days meditation challenge by HP HoodedCobra and then move on to 6 months spiritual warfare. Good luck!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, September 5, 2017, 8:39 PM, arvinabaz@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Hi i read post for new members and what they most do like14day...but howi know ido it true and which shoud i do first or can i do chackras with 14day.and i 18 what should i do with my life,i cant speak with demons or....to ask them and for y future i must be rich or powerful govermen or....and there is alot like this i do some of lessons but after 5.6 day i feel thing like relax mind a happiens and...but steel i lost my o hope and or you will think you are just mad please someone write complite pdf for new people something like going to school.first learn and then give something like homework(not to much or alitlle) and what thing can i do if i like to train more when i can i see sign of medition and....
Thank a lot
Hail eblis

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back